Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Somebody from Alexandria or Hilltop or Oceanside (ESPECIALLY Oceanside) needs to KICK RICK GRIMES' ASS.  The whole countryside is swarming with people who can't be trusted thanks to him.  How is anybody supposed to close their eyes at night?  Oh, that right, Rick can because he's sleeping with Michonne!!!  ASSHOLE!!!!

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Y'all saw Michonne wipe blood off her arm?

Me thinks she goes out at night and puts down walkers.

What if she goes out at night and puts down Saviors? Ok, probably not, but.

"Yes, this guy just stabbed several people to death, kicked our puppy kennel to bits, and then tried to throw baby Hershall off the barn while cackling maniacally, but we cant possibly kill or imprison him! Every life counts! Help him wash the blood of those babies off and everyone get back to building!"

• Love 8
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

No, once you've held a knife to my throat after being given an unearned second chance for being a murdering asshole, you don't get to just go back to camp and we're all good.  Seriously guys, it's a nice impulse but this is just getting ridiculous.

Jed's guts would've hit the ground.

Oceanside Ladies, I approve!  

• Love 3

I honestly didn't expect it to be the Oceanside people. I thought it would be another survivor group. But I guess should have been obvious since that other Savior clearly knew the person before being killed.

But I still wonder if it is another group since weren't people missing before Maggie hung Gregory? 

• Love 1

They needed to see Maggie hang a guy high in order to take action?

Meh, they're all a bunch of hypocrites.  They've all killed someone's brother/father/husband/wife/daughter/son whatever.  It all depends on your point of view and who has the upper hand at the time.  This doesn't apply to the the psychopaths or anyone who monologues though.

• Love 4