Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Primstone said:

Kyra Schon I think would make a great guest on Talking Dead, even a surprise survivor for the ZA, since she was the little girl in the original Night of the Living Dead movie

I am impressed at your zombie movie knowledge. 

One thing this Alpha chick ain't going to do is tell me where I can and can't go. I'm taking bombs to her home and blowing everything up, including the walkers.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Her people would kill Carol, Michonne, and Yumiko.

That's always the reason these shows give you but just ONCE I want to see the villain killed when we don't expect it.

• Love 9
Just now, raven said:

That's always the reason these shows give you but just ONCE I want to see the villain killed when we don't expect it.

I know right. Although Rick biting out Joe's throat and hacking Gareth to death were great moments.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

That's a might fine fitting scalp.  My own hair growing out of my head doesn't always lie that well 

She was wearing a hat to keep it on and hide the blood. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, raven said:

Ikr. Like how awesome would it have been if Daryl had just pushed her off the cliff and said  "what was that you said....sorry couldn't hear you'

Edited by TvGeek
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9