Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Sorry! I was just venting! Didn't mean to summon him.

Did you say his name three times?

2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Well, just last week, Michonne was honestly sincerely shocked and horrified that Judith had conversed with and/or heard the big loud obnoxious man who absolutely never shuts up and lives in a big-ass obvious cage in their house. 

Yes, that was quite a surprise to her.

• Love 2

I often compare the Negan in a cell scenes to the Hannibal Lector scenes in a cell. I say, "Those Hannibal scenes are great, these Negan scenes are shit."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, gatopretoNYC said:

Awww, I loved that Michonne & Daryl convo!

It has been so long since they have had a long conversation. It really was nice. I want more of this.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

So how did the pirate children manage to carry all that stuff away? They cleared out all the food and ammunition.

It is a lot of them and they probably stole some bags too.

11 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I think they thought the flashback/forward would build much-needed intrigue after losing Rick and keeping Negan but I'm finding it kind of annoying to follow and more importantly I think it takes away from the drama.

I blame West World for this nonsense. TWD is lucky if it can tell a coherent story. 

Don't try algebra when you can't even add. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Okay, I'm trying to figure out how this factors into the rift/feud with Michonne and Carol ( or was it someone else? I forget now)

That's a story for another episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, raven said:

FFS, the show makes it seem like Judith is 16 - she is what, 10 years old?

Yeah, someone at the bar was asking me about that, because they'd found out about the time jump, and specifically wanted to know Judith's age. I was like "I don't know. Carl aged about three years just while his mom was pregnant. Time travels at whatever speed the writers want it to."

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Okay, I'm trying to figure out how this factors into the rift/feud with Michonne and Carol ( or was it someone else? I forget now)

Just now, Zombness said:

That's a story for another episode.

So Children of the Corn will be told to look at the flowers in the closing segment and Michonne will have issues with that?

• Love 1