Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Agree.  We already know from N*** that you can just smear a goo stripe on your cheek with one finger and you're cloaked with Walker Off.

See, if someone would market that, they'd be what passes for rich in the ZA.

I'm tired of these endless debates, even if I like the characters.   ooh, FG is not in a good mood and Rosita is feeling pregnant.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I think part of it is the show is keeping 6 years of story from us, possibly bc they couldn't think of another way to keep us intrigued.

Also, THE FAIR.

A fair for all! And no fare for anyone!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

A fair for all! And no fare for anyone! 

2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

THE FAIR THE FAIR! Day after tomorrow! OH, boy.

I'm not sure we need another drinking game in this thread!!

Oh LOLOL I'm sorry.  I won't say it any more but watching her talk while wearing the skin is funny.  The Whisperers were intimidating when they didn't talk and skulked around in the mist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So this is their whole deal? They just meander about all day in skin masks and cosplay at being walkers?

They are so sloooowwww.  How does anything get done?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

These Whisperers are absolutely absurd.  I know they're supposed to be the scariest things ever.

Now, KILL THIS LITTLE PUNK and do us all a favour!

I just caught up tonight but I will admit that the deaf girl in the cornfield with the baby was pretty scary. And it's been years since this show scared me.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Someone is going to kill Henry AND we get the Fair? Big night.

Fair or not, I want to see Henry die and somehow Carl was a flashback hallucination. <shrugs>

• Love 4
Just now, SoSueMe said:

I just caught up tonight but I will admit that the deaf girl in the cornfield with the baby was pretty scary. And it's been years since this show scared me.

The scenes when The Whisperers were after Eugene and Rosita too.

• Love 2
Just now, SoSueMe said:

But it wasn't because of the Whisperers.  It was because there was a baby in a field, surrounded by walkers and the only person with guts enough to rescue him/her was a deaf girl.  The Whisperers didn't add anything to the tension.  The Whisperers stopped being scary 10 seconds after they killed Jesus.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, raven said:

See, if someone would market that, they'd be what passes for rich in the ZA.

I'm tired of these endless debates, even if I like the characters.   ooh, FG is not in a good mood and Rosita is feeling pregnant.

Well, there ya go, trade fair!

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Stick Fu doesn't work on Beta.

I snickered when Henry got snatched up by scruff because he was holding his badass martial arts pose for a moment longer than necessary. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2