Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Michonne's nicer than I am.  I wouldn't be nearly so charitable toward Maggie if I'd ridden round trip to Hilltop to discuss the ethanol/food situation and pretty much gotten a GTFO for my trouble.

Maggie agreed to send the food even though the saviors hadn't sent the ethanol. Michonne has nothing to be angry about.

• Love 4

I don't know, I feel like if I was living in zombie apocalypse starting up any relationship with anyone would be the last thing on my mind, and the last thing I ever felt like doing. To much baggage and I would need to be free to vamous if needed. 

• Love 3
Just now, Ricci said:

I don't know, I feel like if I was living in zombie apocalypse starting up any relationship with anyone would be the last thing on my mind, and the last thing I ever felt like doing. To much baggage and I would need to be free to vamous if needed. 

I agree, but random hookups would be totally cool.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ricci said:

I can't stand the Saviors. Rick you were so stupid to not have them all killed. Maggie would have handled it right and gotten rid of them all.

I think Maggie wanted to string that guy up for the tomato.

• Love 3
Just now, WalkerTalker said:

I think Rick should have said something to all of them besides redirect etc.. Instead he blames Ann, wow. He is an ex cop, investigate already.

But he has important things to do like lecture Negan and impregnate Michonne!

• Love 3