Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have read about Negan in the comics and I really hope that we get an abbreviated version of the story. The Governor was one season too long. I suspect that two seasons of Negan will be the same.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

I just need this death to be spoiled that way I can prepare for it.  If it's Abraham I won't really care, if it's Glenn I'll be sad but they've teased his death so many times this year I'll probably keep watching.  If Daryl dies I'll be sad and might just quit, the show.  If Carol dies, I'll be devastated and will quit the show.

I just need this death to be spoiled that way I can prepare for it.  If it's Abraham I won't really care, if it's Glenn I'll be sad but they've teased his death so many times this year I'll probably keep watching.  If Daryl dies I'll be sad and might just quit, the show.  If Carol dies, I'll be devastated and will quit the show.

• Love 4

Could Carol and Daryl end up on their own?

It would be nice if Carol and Daryl got to do something bad-ass together. Have they even had a scene together where they interacted all season? If Daryl does get shot by his own crossbow, Lucille-d, or some other type of killed I hope they get to interact in some meaningful way one last time. Rick and Daryl got to have their Butch and Sundance moment, so come on show.

• Love 1

I saw an article (accidentally) that made me realize most of the spec in here is based on leaked footage being dissected.   I tend to skim to avoid being completely spoiled and never go to that place that has the really detailed spoilers.

But the thing with Neegan, I'd have to think that they will find a way to keep that uncertain for as long as possible.  Even if it means doing the 'Who shot JR' thing where they film nearly every possibility.  At least I'm choosing to believe that because I don't want to be certain going into this.

• Love 1

Given that the Negan story did already drag on in the comics and that they have cast a super charismatic actor in the role, I'm sure they will milk it out until mid-season 8 if not longer. They're also closer to running out comic book material than when they started.

They could stretch that out by showing the material in the several year leap the comic took.

I'm not sure how much longer TWD will be on anyway, but I do wonder if they would get away with keeping Negan around for a long time after what he's going to do. TV audiences and comic book readers have different reactions to that type of horror. 

• Love 1

I'm the same way.  If something truly ghastly is going to happen to characters I care about, it's better for me to know ahead of time so I can process in terms of bigger picture.  My husband is a total spoilerphobe and doesn't get this at all but he was also one of those people who was absolutely incensed at Glenn's fake out death in the first half of the season and ready to quit the show right then and there.  It was tough convincing him to come back without point blank telling him what all the filming sightings for future episodes said.  

I've long been dreading the whole Negan-Lucille thing because I'm frankly getting tired of the endless parade of apocalyptic assholes and I really don't care for the "how much gore of the purposely inflicted goriest gore AMC will let us get away with showing" kind of thing that Nicotero and Co. seems to be getting off on more and more.  So depending on how it plays out, it's entirely possible I may be exiting this ride soon anyway.

• Love 7

And according to the Spoiler Fairies, Carol will be getting a proper kiss, so I'll just go ahead and assume she's half the new couple.  Now we just need to figure out the other half.  Sadly, I think Jesus is out of the running, as I don't think the 2 of them have even met yet.  And it better not be Morgan, as I will have to kill someone and start riots.  I'm good if it's Daryl, as they DO have a history together, and a friendship, that was of even longer duration than Richonne.  I guess we'll see in a few days, eh?

Given that the Negan story did already drag on in the comics and that they have cast a super charismatic actor in the role, I'm sure they will milk it out until mid-season 8 if not longer. They're also closer to running out comic book material than when they started.

As far as material goes, they just spent 8 episodes covering 2 days.  So they sure know how to stretch it out. 

My husband is a total spoilerphobe and doesn't get this at all but he was also one of those people who was absolutely incensed at Glenn's fake out death in the first half of the season and ready to quit the show right then and there.  It was tough convincing him to come back without point blank telling him what all the filming sightings for future episodes said.  

That's what brought me back to Spoilerville, myself.  I was sending ALL CAPS texts to my friends about how I WOULD NEVER WATCH THIS FUCKING SHOW AGAIN.  lol  Now I'm on the fence about this big death(s).  At this point I already know it's coming, so I think I won't be able to resist knowing who it is.  Just to be emotionally prepared, as others have said.  I can't believe I'm just talking about a TV show.  lol

And according to the Spoiler Fairies, Carol will be getting a proper kiss.  And it better not be Morgan, as I will have to kill someone and start riots.

Hahaha!  Well, I think it will be Morgan.  Yin and Yang.  I can live with it if they do it right.  I don't want it to be Daryl if they're going to turn around and bash his skull in a few episodes later.  So what would be satisfying depends on the whole picture.  Anyway, it sounds like the whole gang is going to get all Peyton Place before the shock murders.  I know people don't want the show to turn into a soap opera, but I think it's realistic that now that they've had a chance to live in a secure location, have a life, sleep in beds, and calm down...relationships will emerge.

(edited)

I don't know anything about Negan other than he's a bad dude, has Lucille and supposedly a harem of sorts?

Do we think this will be brought into the show and could Carol end up being one of his consorts? Or even Enid or someone else?? O_O

Edited by catrox14

From what I understand about Negan is that he only accepts women who actually want to be in his harem - he never forces anyone.  So I can't see anyone in TF opting to become one of his "wives", unless they plan in infiltrate and take out the Saviours undercover.  In which case, it'll be Carol, because she's stealth like that.

• Love 1

Carol isn't really harem material, if we're being honest. She's the "invisible," twin set, casserole maker, by her own admission.  I'm not saying she can't have a sex life, before anyone gets mad.   We're dealing with warlords here.  I would be very concerned for Enid or anyone like her, since trafficking of underage girls goes on right now!  But from Ocean Chick's comment, it sounds like it's not that sort of thing. 

As long as it is not Sasha and Abraham. Sasha deserves better (Or Bob, but I'm not sure if the show would cover a zombie-human romance).

Unfortunately, I think this is all they were talking about.  That's a totally safe "spoiler" since they were telegraphing it all last episode. 

(edited)

We know from earlier posts in TSDF that Carol and Daryl do have at least one scene together in Episode 15, and that Carol and Morgan spend some time together off on their own and are still off on their own somewhere as opposed to in the "lineup" where Negan tries to figure out whom to brain with Lucille. We also know Daryl gets really upset in a later episode about something that happened to "her" (or that he believed happened to "her"), although we're not sure which "her" he means. (Given his interactions with Denise, where he seems to be building a rapport with her, it could very well be her.) It doesn't mean that Daryl and Carol hook up, since we know how upset he was when he thought she had died in the prison (and how overjoyed he was in Terminus when he saw Carol again).

I'm glad that Carol gets kissed, though, assuming it's with her consent; you never know with this show. Get it, girl. I'm thinking Morgan (there was that comment about Carol and Morgan having a "lot in common" made by one of the TWD writers or showrunners). Awesomely, his show seems to be trying to break some sort of Number of Simultaneous Interracial Romances on an American TV Show record--Sasha/Abraham, Abraham/Rosita, Glenn/Maggie, Rick/Michonne, etc.---so why not one more? The only canon white/white romances in the show are LGBT at this point (Tara/Denise, Aaron/Eric, etc.).

Besides, if Daryl/Carol was going to be a thing, it would have happened already; he's always been free, she's always been free (or since Ed died), no beloved dead spouses to contend with (like with Rick/Michonne). My take: he loves her, she loves him, it's not sexual, end of story. There's no tension there, really; they know how they feel about each other, and they both seem fine with the relationship the way it is (Consumed being completely devoid of any kind of sexual tension was telling, I think). Daryl/Carol strikes me as very static and inert. Morgan/Carol, on the other hand, has a lot of tension; they are influencing the other, and there is an intellectual exchange going on there. Morgan pushes Carol (to question her choices and her philosophy), and Carol pushes Morgan (to be more aggressive), in a way that Carol and Daryl don't push each other. Now, it's probably true that Daryl and Carol don't pick at each others' wounds or get under each others' skin because they love and accept each other the way they are, but there's a dynamism to Carol and Morgan's relationship that is lacking from Daryl and Carol's, in my opinion.

Also, Carol and Morgan care about each other, even though they don't want to; Carol, who's coolly dispatched people she liked, was a fucking mess when she was threatening Morgan (glassy-eyed, trembling, hesitant), and Morgan still approaches Carol seeking a rapprochement after she tried to murder him. Morgan telling Carol that "You can't [kill me]" and Carol's suggested realization that he is right is as close to true romance as Carol's likely to get these days, short of this spoiled kiss, anyway. "I should have killed you"/"You can't" is the new "I love you"/"I know."

There's something there, in my opinion. Might not be romantic, but there's definitely a "there" there. 

There's been speculation that Carol is assuming the role of Comic Michonne, who had a romance with Morgan. I wonder if when Ezekiel, another lover of Comic Michonne's, arrives on the show scene (assuming he does), whether Carol will take up with him. Comic Michonne plays an important role in relation to the Kingdom, doesn't she? She can't really do that in the show and be Rick's partner as well, so maybe TV Carol will be the one who takes her place, just as TV Michonne is taking Comic Andrea's place.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 4
Besides, if Daryl/Carol was going to be a thing, it would have happened already; he's always been free, she's always been free (or since Ed died), no beloved dead spouses to contend with (like with Rick/Michonne). My take: he loves her, she loves him, it's not sexual, end of story.

Great post, but this, especially.  If it didn't happen when they were looking for Beth, it's not going to.  When they laid on that bunk in the old shelter, I was sort of on the edge of my seat....but nothing happened.  I really love that episode, because I love them, and their interactions.  But that pretty much sealed off the romantic angle.  If it were to happen now, it would not seem true to all that's happened before.  I had some worry that it would happen just for him to die, and that would be contrived, and frankly, horrific.  So I hope your Morgan theory is correct.

Since they broke Andrea's story up among different characters, and Michonne has taken the role of Rick's partner, it would make a lot of sense that Carol could then take the Michonne role where relationships are concerned.  Makes perfect sense!  It's like a puzzle fitting together. 

Makes me worry further for what they will do with Daryl, since he's sort of floating without his own personal story, atm.  I really hope Abraham gets it instead of him. 

I would really have no problem with Carol and Morgan becoming a thing at all.  I have never thought that they disliked each other deep down, and I think they would make a great match (then again, I still like Morgan, and I know that a lot of other people stopped liking him a while ago) once they opened their minds/hearts and became receptive to the idea.  The only problem I have with a Carol-Morgan union -- if they are the new couple -- is that I fear that Morgan will be killed, or that he will just end up going off on his own because he doesn't like the direction that Rick is taking the group.  Maybe he will plant a big kiss on Carol before he wanders off into the night, never to be seen again.

I am not necessarily on the Carol-Daryl ship, and I do kind of think they would have happened by now if they were going to happen.   But, at the same time, I kind of wondered why there was a scene (in the last episode) with Abraham and Daryl, where Abe was asking Daryl if he ever thinks about settling down (in the ZA).  I wondered if that was a sort of prelude to Daryl suddenly having an epiphany and realizing that he could actually find some comfort and love with a lady if he chose to do so.  Maybe he will plant a big kiss on Carol, only to find out that she has been abducted (along with Maggie) soon after... which will fuel his rage and probably end up getting him killed via Lucille.

Either way -- Carol/Morgan or Carol/Daryl -- I am fine with it, but I just don't want any of them to get killed immediately after they discover each other in a romantic way!

• Love 1

There's been speculation that Carol is assuming the role of Comic Michonne, who had a romance with Morgan. I wonder if when Ezekiel, another lover of Comic Michonne's, arrives on the show scene (assuming he does), whether Carol will take up with him. Comic Michonne plays an important role in relation to the Kingdom, doesn't she? She can't really do that in the show and be Rick's partner as well, so maybe TV Carol will be the one who takes her place, just as TV Michonne is taking Comic Andrea's place.

The problem with this scenario is that comic Michonne seems to be sexually adventurous, picking up and leaving behind many sexual partners at a moment's notice.  That is sooooooooo not tv Carol, that we've been shown.  She's not had a sexual partner since Ed.  Why would she start picking up and discarding guys like toys at this point?  Carol just comes across as more monogamous, you know?  She's not the type to give a blow job to Tyreese and then bed Morgan, Tobin and Spencer as well the next week.  And nothing we've seen on the screen suggests that she has any interest in Morgan as a lover.  I just don't see it in her character to be trying to kill someone one week and then bed him the next.  They might as well show her having sex with Gabriel, for all the build up that Morgan/Carol has had.

Daryl would have been a dirty loner before the ZA, so it's never seemed odd to me that he would be one now.  Outside cat, and all.  It was hard to read that scene with Abraham asking about settling down.  I was thinking Daryl was maybe a little hurt that Rick never told him about Michonne, especially after they spent the whole day (and apparently other days) on road trip hijinks.  Not knowing that it had just happened the night before.

I hear Paul/Jesus is gay in the comics, and last year the producers gave very tortured hints that Daryl could possibly be gay.  Or not gay.  Since he's not in the comic, they can do anything with him, so maybe he'll settle down with him.  I find that hard to imagine, however.  That would be a bizarre looking couple.  I guess they could always look back with fondness on when Daryl chased him through a field. 

Then there's this little relationship they're trying to build between him and Denise.  Who knows what that's about?  I really can't imagine Daryl with anyone.  He's a loner.  If you can't be a loner in the ZA, when can you be?

• Love 3

The problem with this scenario is that comic Michonne seems to be sexually adventurous, picking up and leaving behind many sexual partners at a moment's notice.  That is sooooooooo not tv Carol, that we've been shown.  She's not had a sexual partner since Ed.  Why would she start picking up and discarding guys like toys at this point?  Carol just comes across as more monogamous, you know?  She's not the type to give a blow job to Tyreese and then bed Morgan, Tobin and Spencer as well the next week.  And nothing we've seen on the screen suggests that she has any interest in Morgan as a lover.  I just don't see it in her character to be trying to kill someone one week and then bed him the next.  They might as well show her having sex with Gabriel, for all the build up that Morgan/Carol has had.

I think anyone being sexually adventurous is unlikely for for this show.  

Maybe Rosita will be allowed to have more sex without internet fury pouring down on her.  If she's a jilted lover, she might start shopping around.  Not with Morgan, obviously, since their stories aren't connected.  If Abe dumps her for Sasha, maybe she avenge herself with Spencer, and move on from there.  That's about all Spencer is good for.

• Love 1

I think anyone being sexually adventurous is unlikely for for this show.

True dat.  This is a non-HBO show during prime time. We've already seen about as much as we're going to see with Richonne sex.

That's about all Spencer is good for.

I'm not even sure he's good for that.  Seems to be too much of a mama's boy/weenie to be very good in bed, ya know?

I have a question for the comics experts.  Didn't Carol originally die committing suicide by walker, because she couldn't be a third party in Rick's relationship?  She wanted to be a second wife?  Something like that?  I sure hope they don't have Rosita get crazy because Abe hooks up with Sasha. 

I'm not even sure he's good for that.  Seems to be too much of a mama's boy/weenie to be very good in bed, ya know?

He didn't really seem that weak (of course we barely saw him) until his family started dying. I think he could be OK if he pulled it together. His brother had the bigger issues. Of course I headcanoned that his brother Aiden and Nicholas had a sexual relationship and Nicholas was closeted and self-loathing, so I just make up whatever I want with that family. 

I hear Paul/Jesus is gay in the comics, and last year the producers gave very tortured hints that Daryl could possibly be gay.  Or not gay.  Since he's not in the comic, they can do anything with him, so maybe he'll settle down with him.  I find that hard to imagine, however.  That would be a bizarre looking couple.  I guess they could always look back with fondness on when Daryl chased him through a field. 

I think they've just settled on Daryl being asexual, which works for me. I can't really see him with anyone. I've never been able to. 

We know from earlier posts in TSDF that Carol and Daryl do have at least one scene together in Episode 15, and that Carol and Morgan spend some time together off on their own and are still off on their own somewhere as opposed to in the "lineup" where Negan tries to figure out whom to brain with Lucille. We also know Daryl gets really upset in a later episode about something that happened to "her" (or that he believed happened to "her"), although we're not sure which "her" he means. (Given his interactions with Denise, where he seems to be building a rapport with her, it could very well be her.) It doesn't mean that Daryl and Carol hook up, since we know how upset he was when he thought she had died in the prison (and how overjoyed he was in Terminus when he saw Carol again).

The spec I've seen is that the "her" will be Tara, as Alanna Masterson wasn't seen taping after episode 14. I hope that isn't true...

I have a question for the comics experts.  Didn't Carol originally die committing suicide by walker, because she couldn't be a third party in Rick's relationship?  She wanted to be a second wife?  Something like that?  I sure hope they don't have Rosita get crazy because Abe hooks up with Sasha. 

Carol had an extended breakdown. She was very clingy with Tyreese. When he cheated on her with Michonne, she tried to please him the way Michonne could (oral sex), but she couldn't make herself do it. They split up. She tried to kill herself. People began isolating themselves from her after that point, and then she made a pass at Rick and offered to go poly with Rick and Lori. They declined, and she also took this very badly, leading to her suicide.

I can't see this happening with Rosita. I'm hoping that's one of the stories like Michonne's rape via the Governor that they decided just didn't need to exist on the show.

• Love 2
Carol had an extended breakdown. She was very clingy with Tyreese. When he cheated on her with Michonne, she tried to please him the way Michonne could (oral sex), but she couldn't make herself do it. They split up. She tried to kill herself. People began isolating themselves from her after that point, and then she made a pass at Rick and offered to go poly with Rick and Lori. They declined, and she also took this very badly, leading to her suicide.

I can't see this happening with Rosita. I'm hoping that's one of the stories like Michonne's rape via the Governor that they decided just didn't need to exist on the show.

Yeesh!  Glad they didn't do ANY of that.  Yeah, that needs to stay on the shelf.

• Love 3
(edited)

I heartily agree with Peach's "yeesh!" Glad they didn't do any of that.

And in terms of that comic Carol plotline, what a weird storyline for a graphic novel.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

And in terms of that comic Carol plotline, what a weird storyline for a graphic novel.

Eh, not for someone like Kirkman. Negan has a harem so the idea of poly relationships in the ZA isn't all that out of the norm. But Gods...poor Carol :(.

Don't do that to her in the show, show.

• Love 1

Eh, not for someone like Kirkman. Negan has a harem so the idea of poly relationships in the ZA isn't all that out of the norm. But Gods...poor Carol :(.

Don't do that to her in the show, show.

Oh, I wasn't referring to the poly relationship per se - which actually makes sense to me in an apocalypse situation - just that someone would commit suicide for being turned down for such a thing...  and that that would be the extent / ending of a character's storyline in a graphic novel rather than something more... active maybe? Why take up print space for something that basically doesn't move the rest of the plot along and just sort of happens and end a character that way? So the other characters basically turn their backs on her and so probably just shrug their shoulders when she commits suicide? How non-impactful maybe? (I don't read the comics, so couldn't say if many readers would be much affected by her suicide when it happened).

Now maybe cliche - and why I would likely make a terrible graphic novel writer - but maybe instead of committing suicide by zombie, she tried to sick the zombies on Lori instead in revenge? Okay awful yes - but at least active and affecting the other characters. Or if comic Carol went away, joined another group, and oh, burn... some time in the future affected that other group's decision somehow to help Rick's group out when they needed it... "Oh, no, I know them, they can't be trusted." Again actively affecting the storyline rather than just sort of being there.

Likely my opinion only on that one though.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the idea was supposed to be showing the people who can and can't cope in the ZA. Carol was supposed to be weak and lost, not strong.

Either way, I'm glad not to have to see it on the show. Carol had this vibe at times in season 2 (the idea of breaking from the pressures of life - and of course she had Sophia's death to cope with, which Carol didn't have in the comics), but not to such an extreme degree. I'll never completely know what made them change Carol so much onscreen, but I'm thrilled they did. It's the difference between a trope and a real person. 

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 5

Reading that summary a second time, it sounds more like Degrassi than The Walking Dead.  lol

• Love 4

I think the idea was supposed to be showing the people who can and can't cope in the ZA. Carol was supposed to be weak and lost, not strong.

It sort of feels like Kirkman must have known a woman who would rather die than give him oral sex.

• Love 16

I am going on a limb and am going to put it out there that Rick will be the one that gets Lucille'd. I don't know Andy Lincoln's contract status but if he's looking to do other things, it would not surprise me at all. Heck even without Andy looking to leave they could do it.

Rick has found happiness and some peace with the new Family Richonne. He's found what he lost. He didn't believe things could be normalized in the ZA and now has found love again. He will have come full circle.

But they have to show Richonne being happy and cute and badass together and the rest of CDB treats them as a unit, whilst setting up a showdown between Negan and Rick so that s why I'm calling it for s7.

Of course they still have what 6 episodes in s6 so that actually gives them time to set it up for the finale.

• Love 3

I am going on a limb and am going to put it out there that Rick will be the one that gets Lucille'd. I don't know Andy Lincoln's contract status but if he's looking to do other things, it would not surprise me at all. Heck even without Andy looking to leave they could do it.

I'm sure that's a possibility.  You make a good case for it.  But I really would probably stop watching it if they did that.  It would be like the series has come full circle.  I would hate to see Daryl or Glenn go, but I would keep watching.  Rick is exasperating, but to me, he is TWD.   I love Carl, and I suppose I might want to follow what happens to him, but I can't see him carrying the show.

• Love 8

I think they'll go with Glenn getting Lucilled. If Lauren Cohan's new haircut is to be used as a spoiler, she'll follow her stay-at-Hilltop storyline from the comics. I assume that means she'll effectively be off the show. Maybe the show will check in with her rarely. You know Glenn would stay with her if he's alive. That means they still need a character to get killed by Negan. That's three major core characters gone in a short amount of time. I just don't think they'll do that. I think tv Glenn will follow in comics Glenn's footsteps.

• Love 2
(edited)

If Lauren Cohan's new haircut is to be used as a spoiler, she'll follow her stay-at-Hilltop storyline from the comics. I assume that means she'll effectively be off the show. Maybe the show will check in with her rarely.

Is that how it is in the comics?  She's essentially off the canvas, living at Hilltop, but not part of the story?  What about the Jesus character?  Is he just around until this happens and also remains alive there but not shown?  I think it would be good to have two different "normal" communities on the show, interacting with each other, and as allies.  Of course, I have no idea what other storylines are in the future, either, so maybe that would be a distraction to the main plot.

I lean towards Daryl because he's expendable in terms of the future comic storylines.  Glenn could keep on living with Maggie at Hilltop.  Doesn't sound like he needs to die for her to settle there.  I would see it as an allied camp to Alexandria, making them both safer. 

Edited by peach

The Spoiling Dead Fans Facebook page is saying Carol kisses Tobin (or he kisses her, whatever).

While it's nice for Carol to get some action, I forget that there IS a Tobin on the show.  That's really anticlimactic.

• Love 3

The Spoiling Dead Fans Facebook page is saying Carol kisses Tobin (or he kisses her, whatever).

While it's nice for Carol to get some action, I forget that there IS a Tobin on the show.  That's really anticlimactic.

....wut?   That is so boring.

• Love 2

....wut?   That is so boring.

Soooooo boring.  I wonder if it is part of some sort of plan that Carol has -- maybe she is trying to distract him for some reason while she does something sneaky.  Otherwise... blah.

• Love 1

Here's a whole written preview of the episode.  I just skimmed it a little, because I don't want the whole thing spelled out for me, but putting it here for who's interested.  Plus there's a hot pic of Rick in his murdering coat.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-walking-dead-not-tomorrow-yet.html

This part is fun.  Guess the quote game:
Guess which character will say those quotes (Each quote is from a different character) :

1- "So you know what you're fighting for"
2- "I can’t, but I want to"
3- "It's still who I was.... I think"
4- "That would be safe…. Safer"
5- "You can do things that just terrify me"
6- "What happened here, we won't let that happen again"
7- "I lied to my girlfriend this morning"
8- "I've been lucky too"
9- "Not telling anyone"
10- "Just put it in your mouth"

• Love 1

I'm sure that's a possibility.  You make a good case for it.  But I really would probably stop watching it if they did that.  It would be like the series has come full circle.  I would hate to see Daryl or Glenn go, but I would keep watching.  Rick is exasperating, but to me, he is TWD.   I love Carl, and I suppose I might want to follow what happens to him, but I can't see him carrying the show.

Oh I would absolutely stop watching. I'm in it for Rick Grimes.  And I took no pleasure in my speculation. I hope I'm wrong but I can see a path to his exit.

Who the hell is Tobin??

• Love 3

My attempt:

Guess which character will say those quotes (Each quote is from a different character) :

1- "So you know what you're fighting for"  Denise
2- "I can’t, but I want to"  Carol
3- "It's still who I was.... I think"  Morgan
4- "That would be safe…. Safer"  Gabriel
5- "You can do things that just terrify me"  Tobin
6- "What happened here, we won't let that happen again" Rick
7- "I lied to my girlfriend this morning"  Abraham
8- "I've been lucky too"  Glenn
9- "Not telling anyone"  Daryl
10- "Just put it in your mouth"  Eugene

• Love 1

My guesses

1- "So you know what you're fighting for" Michonne

2- "I can’t, but I want to"  Maggie

3- "It's still who I was.... I think" Glenn

4- "That would be safe…. Safer"  Carl

5- "You can do things that just terrify me" Morgan

6- "What happened here, we won't let that happen again"Rick

7- "I lied to my girlfriend this morning" Tara

8- "I've been lucky too" Spencer

9- "Not telling anyone"  Enid

10- "Just put it in your mouth"  Daryl

• Love 1
(edited)

It sort of feels like Kirkman must have known a woman who would rather die than give him oral sex.

A woman...?

Considering his stunning good looks and winning personality, I'd foresee Kirkman being rejected for oral favor by every woman he ever encountered unless a cash transaction was involved.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6

Rick has found happiness and some peace with the new Family Richonne. He's found what he lost. He didn't believe things could be normalized in the ZA and now has found love again. He will have come full circle.

But they have to show Richonne being happy and cute and badass together and the rest of CDB treats them as a unit, whilst setting up a showdown between Negan and Rick so that s why I'm calling it for s7.

Of course they still have what 6 episodes in s6 so that actually gives them time to set it up for the finale.

I hope not, because Rick and Michonne separately are make it or break it for me on this show. When/if they are kill I'm done with this show. I can get over any death except theirs.

• Love 2

He's the guy that she had a bit of interaction with last season - the one in the flannel shirt. He also had some good scenes with Abraham last season when walkers overwhelmed the construction crew. I liked him. It's not all that thrilling but I prefer this to Carol/Morgan or Carol/Daryl as I think it fits where Carol is right now. She probably just sees this as some type of release.

Is that how it is in the comics?  She's essentially off the canvas, living at Hilltop, but not part of the story?  What about the Jesus character?  Is he just around until this happens and also remains alive there but not shown?  I think it would be good to have two different "normal" communities on the show, interacting with each other, and as allies.  Of course, I have no idea what other storylines are in the future, either, so maybe that would be a distraction to the main plot.

I don't read the comics but as far as I know, Maggie is still around, running Hilltop. She overthrew the leader (I guess that was Gregory too). Jesus works with her, and she is raising her child (not sure if people want to know the gender or not) as well as Sophia (Enid seems to have taken the Sophia role). I think she also has the hairstyle Lauren Cohan now has. 

(edited)

Tobin's the guy who offered to teach "nice lady" Carol how to shoot if she was ever interested in learning about guns.  We've yet to see one single Alexandrian have any reaction at all to her subterfuge, which while entertaining as hell to watch now seems like yet another pointless plot point that was dropped.

But to be fair, they have been busy.

Edited by nodorothyparker
  • Love 1

Tobin's the guy who offered to teach "nice lady" Carol how to shoot if she was ever interested in learning about guns.  We've yet to see one single Alexandrian have any reaction at all to her subterfuge, which while entertaining as hell to watch now seems like yet another pointless plot point that was dropped.

But to be fair, they have been busy.

I think the plot was more about Carol wearing a mask (as Rick also tried [and failed] to do) than about the reaction of the townspeople. I was starting to get tired of it by the end of season 5 as she was starting to overdo it (Carol, not Melissa), so I was sort of glad they phased it out, especially as I think most of the surviving Alexandrians would have known it was a scam after she went around in her own personal first-person shooter throughout JSS. 

I'd like to file away the last scene as that poor woman, the woman she was basically pretending to be, being gutted on her front porch, and Carol having to mercy kill her. I saw that as closure, in a way.

• Love 1