Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

Yeah, she has no problem agreeing that Farrah pulled her hair.  She absolutely refuses to admit all the times she put her hands on Farrah or put her in harm's way with random men coming to the house while Michael was out of town for work.  Holy shit though, by God, the anti-Christ herself pulled DebzOG hair for sure.  That woman is a special kind of delusional evil, just like her mother it seems.  Grandma helped beat or hold down Farrah to get beat by a belt with Deb.  But yes, evil Farrah pulled her hair.  Which, by the way, Farrah has neither agreed or denied doing.  Unlike DebZ that completely denies any and all abuse towards Farrah.  I cannot stomach this nutcase.

• Love 14

Fuck Debra. What kind of mother retweets articles that talk badly of her daughter? 

If Farrah truly pulled your hair out, well then good for Farrah because you didn’t give two shits when you slammed her bibles holding hand across her face and hit her hard in the car over a Ford Focus. 

I don’t know what happened to Farrah while she was growing up but something fucked her up good. The arrows are pointing at Debra. I think Michael effected her, too, but Michael has made amends (kissing Farrah’s ass - and whatever Dr Ish did) but Debra is too self involved and certifiable to admit to any wrong doing if it meant her daughter forgives her and moves on.

I’m over her Debz OG crap and cringed with secondhand embarrassment when she lip synced (and lips didn’t match) her dumbass song. Enough. Go get your neck and face done, you will still look fucked up.

While I’m feeling extra bitchy at the moment, I must say Debra and Farrah have very annoying voices. Something about the way they talk makes me want to scraped the enamel off of my tooth to forget the sound.

Bitch fest done, for now.

• Love 19

I didn't click on the link so I have no idea what it says.  I know what I don't believe though and that's Debra.  She's lost all credibility with me and any any goodwill I ever had for her.  

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Throwback.

throwbakc.jpg

They look like a sweet and normal family here. Sad. 

During the 16&p episode and first season Farrah and her parents appeared to me normal middle class people that held certain values and were also protective over their daughters and the choices the daughters would make.

Flash forward to present time and the relationship between the three people are BIZARRE! The daughter has all the power and control and the parents are hypnotize (money) and cater to her growing ass.

I wonder if Farrah’s sister Ashley resents the show and how it changed her family so negatively because she’s not getting any financial benefit from their changing attitude.

ETA: Poor Sophia, her childhood is going to be raised around this on top of always having her moms gigantic boobs in her face due to all of the low cut tops and her bosom buddy “friends” that join her and her mom for lunches/dinners. I felt weird as a child being around my mom in a bathing suit much less her clothes Farrah wears CONSTANTLY. I just want one episode where she’s wearing jeans and a tank top or t-shirt lol...nothing wrong with dressing sexy but is it EVER turned off for Sophia? I couldn’t wear that shit around my dad. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
On 2/3/2018 at 7:56 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Throwback.

throwbakc.jpg

Toddler Sophia looked so much like toddler Farrah.  And young Michael has Farrah's old face!

On 2/4/2018 at 7:49 AM, Calm81 said:

During the 16&p episode and first season Farrah and her parents appeared to me normal middle class people that held certain values and were also protective over their daughters and the choices the daughters would make.

Flash forward to present time and the relationship between the three people are BIZARRE! The daughter has all the power and control and the parents are hypnotize (money) and cater to her growing ass.

I wonder if Farrah’s sister Ashley resents the show and how it changed her family so negatively because she’s not getting any financial benefit from their changing attitude.

I think the Abrahams were masters of creating an illusion of stable-upper-class-Christian-family while hiding a narcicstic, promiscuous, gaslighting (and also probably an alcoholic) mom and an enabler dad.  They were hiding lots of secrets.  I feel for Farrah and Ashley for having to do the "work" of maintaining that facade for so long as well, especially since they were children.  

Once the tables turned and Farrah became the star/money in the family, secrets started to come out as well as the crazy.  You can only keep the crazy in for so long and nothing seems to bring it out like several seasons on a reality show. 

I'd love to have a bottle of wine with Ashley. I'm sure she has a lot to say about the family dynamic and secrets.  I do give her props for not selling all of the family secrets to Radar yet.  I guess she has some sort of family loyalty or sense of privacy. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21

Oh hell NO!  I want Farrah or nobody.  Screw these two!  I cannot stand either one.  Put them on a show with nasty ass Brianna so I don't have to see any of them.  Yuck!

macks.thumb.JPG.d484132005d57a6d9c1eeb645d5bc044.JPG

Edited by MissMel
words
  • Love 12

MTV are such hypocrites!

Jenelle is always yelling at the crew and throwing them off The Land. No repercussions. 

Ryan drives while impaired. No repercussions.

Kanal refuses to film. No repercussions.

Cate and April go to Boogie Town and drive while impaired. No repercussions.

Amber physically attacks Farrah. No repercussions.

Maci texts and drives. No repercussions.

Leah drives with the girlsies while on the pillses. No repercussions.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 21
7 hours ago, druzy said:

MTV are such hypocrites!

Jenelle is always yelling at the crew and throwing them off The Land. No repercussions. 

Ryan drives while impaired. No repercussions.

Kanal refuses to film. No repercussions.

Cate and April go to Boogie Town and drive while impaired. No repercussions.

Amber physically attacks Farrah. No repercussions.

Maci texts and drives. No repercussions.

Leah drives with the girlsies while on the pillses. No repercussions.

Don’t forget Matt sexually harassing staff and Mamber demanding Heather be fired.

Yep. I feel like I’m turning into a Farrah apologist. 

Also, it’s MJ and his new staff that are bitching about Farrah —- after their trip to Rome.  I suspect that when Briana came aboard, MJ/MTV was able to negotiate for smaller payouts. Farrah wouldn’t accept less and so they’ll boot her. 

• Love 11

Farrah was the only one who wasn't into MTVs agenda which was follow the script of fake storylines on the show. That is why she was booted.

Maci will lie about her custody battle and miscarriages. Cate will continue to go back to rehab and bring up about her supposedly being pregnant. Amber will continue to sit on her ass and acquire sores and produce more MTV spawn. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Deb is so thirsty to be on the show she will probably offer to be Amber's nanny next season.

@Druzy you nee to call MTV right NOW and pitch this as a show.  Don’t wait and let anyone else steal your idea and get all the credit.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

@Druzy you nee to call MTV right NOW and pitch this as a show.  Don’t wait and let anyone else steal your idea and get all the credit.

I'm on it!

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think it's Mackenzie Mckee who is replacing Farrah. She tweeted this

If that is all it takes to sucker you in, you are worthless. 

ROXANNE MEME BETTER.jpg

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Hell yea she's sad.  Without this show, DebZ OG EMBA is gone from television.  Hip Hip Hooray!

Ho-hey-ho. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Why don't you defend your daughter? Deb is so thirsty to be on the show she will probably offer to be Amber's nanny next season.

No shit. She's probably hoping they'll continue to film her without Farrah if she doesn't raise a fuss about it. 

15 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm drawing a blank on who she is. Was she on TM3?

Yea, she was the country girl. Her boyfriend was kind of slow. But as far as I know they're still together and have 3 kids?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I think it's Mackenzie Mckee who is replacing Farrah. She tweeted this

There was actually another tweet?  The Ashley article?  That said most likely Mackenzie Edwards would be Farrah's replacement.  The confusion is because Mackenzie McKee is filming now but that is probably just a "Being Mackenzie" special.  Her mom is battling cancer now.  Or at least that's the impression I got of the details.  I'm thinking TheAshley but I'm not 100% sure of it right now.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

There was actually another tweet?  The Ashley article?  That said most likely Mackenzie Edwards would be Farrah's replacement.  The confusion is because Mackenzie McKee is filming now but that is probably just a "Being Mackenzie" special.  Her mom is battling cancer now.  Or at least that's the impression I got of the details.  I'm thinking TheAshley but I'm not 100% sure of it right now.

The tweet was from yesterday. I thought they only filmed Being ______________ Specials with the cast and supporting cast members of Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2- but I'm not familiar with Teen Mom 3 so I probably don't know what I am talking about :)

• Love 2

Here we go, I found it:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/02/08/exclusive-here-are-the-girls-mtv-is-considering-replacing-farrah-abraham-with-on-teen-mom-og/

The first– and most likely– is Mackenzie Edwards, the new wife of Ryan Edwards! The Ashley’s sources tell her that things with Mackenzie have progressed far enough that a  contract for her to join the cast as the fourth mom is already been negotiated!

And:

The producers have a renewed interest in Mackenzie [McKee], due to the fact that her mother, Angie Douthit, is currently battling Stage 4 cancer.

“There’s a production team that’s been going down to Oklahoma to film Mackenzie [McKee] over the past few weeks,” a crew member tells The Ashley. “Right now, they are planning to use that footage to do a ‘Teen Mom’ special. It will likely be “Being Mackenzie” but that hasn’t been totally confirmed yet.”

While both girls are still in the running to replace Farrah, according to The Ashley’s sources, it will likely be Mackenzie Edwards who gets the job.

Edited by MissMel
clarity
  • Love 8

Michael and those fucking frames!! Amy if you are reading this please arrange an accidental breakage.  I'll help: "Michael your glasses fell off the nightstand and I stepped on them in the dark! I'm soooo sorry! Looks like we need to go to America's Best in the morning!"

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Emkat said:

Michael and those fucking frames!! Amy if you are reading this please arrange an accidental breakage.  I'll help: "Michael your glasses fell off the nightstand and I stepped on them in the dark! I'm soooo sorry! Looks like we need to go to America's Best in the morning!"

Actually, those frames are back in. I was just at the optometrist yesterday picking out my new glasses and I was like, “Are these from the Andrew Cunanan collection?”

• Love 8

If Mackenzie Mckee replaces Farrah I think Maci will have some competition. Maci thinks she is The Head Bitch in Charge. MM is prettier than Maci and she looks like she is in great shape, things that matter to Maci.

Will alliances change if MM is chosen? I can only hope. Maybe it will liven up this snooze fest. 

I still think MTV are hypocrites. Farrah shouldn't have been fired.

• Love 8