Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Cate thinks of Tyler as her Lover Man.  Tyler thinks of Cate as his best friend/room mate!  Cate does absolutely nothing to make herself appear attractive... Take a fking shower and wash your hair..Go for a walk with your kid....And Tyler..His metabolism is catching up with him...He will be just as big as Cate in 5 yrs!

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Cate thinks of Tyler as her Lover Man.  Tyler thinks of Cate as his best friend/room mate!  Cate does absolutely nothing to make herself appear attractive... Take a fking shower and wash your hair..Go for a walk with your kid....And Tyler..His metabolism is catching up with him...He will be just as big as Cate in 5 yrs!

She just looked SO unattractive with that greasy strip of bangs pasted to her face and man's bathing suit.  Can she not even make the smallest effort?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, poopchute said:

She just looked SO unattractive with that greasy strip of bangs pasted to her face and man's bathing suit.  Can she not even make the smallest effort?

and homegirl is ON TV....I remember having a conversation about whether the Kardashians really hang out in their house in evening gowns (now that they're moms, they've relaxed on that a little) and I said, well if I was on TV I'd try to look a hell of a lot better than I usually look!

• Love 4
On Sunday, April 09, 2017 at 2:23 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly. I believe it was a much more selfless, loving thing for Catelynn to place Carly as Catelynn clearly did want her baby. Tyler pressured her from the get-go. I don't believe it was because he wanted better for Carly as much as it was that he did at that time (remember, there was no "Teen Mom" then) not want to be tied to Cate forever or have to give up being a kid & mama's boy to step up and raise and support a child. Placing Carly was a way to get out of that situation (and I think Kim also put the idea in his head because she knew the situation wasn't optimal and she clearly saw/sees Cate as a leech who isn't good enough for her precious boy). Tyler's decision to place Carly and the pressure he put on Cate to place her wasn't really about Carly and wanting better for her. It was all about Tyler - getting him out of his responsibility to his baby & baby mama, letting him continue his teenaged life, and getting to play Saint Tyler all at the same time. So Tyler can miss me with how selfless and giving he is for placing Carly. It was the right thing to do for Carly and Carly makes out as the winner, but Tyler needs to have a seat with his self-righteous, narcicisstic ass. 

Exactly. Kim hates Cstelynn. I bet she wish Tyler would just move on from her. They always bring up how they were each other's first abd been together for 13 years. 

The many things I hate about C&T and their fans- thinking Carly will run back to them at 18. Calling C&T her real parents and she'll want a relationship with them and Nova. Well not every adoptee wants a relationship. Carly might care less about the birth family. She might only seek a relationship with her birth siblings or one birth parent. She might not seek one at all. They can't talk for Carly. She's adopted not at the babysitters house. 

• Love 7

I think we should start keeping track of how many episodes it has been without mention of Carly. I don't think they mentioned her this week, so are what are we up to? One episode?

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, Caracoa1 said:

I was at the gym earlier. While on the treadmill, it dawned on me that Cate and Tyler have the money to afford the luxury of buying a treadmill. I have done both - walked for a couple of miles and walked using a treadmill. I prefer the treadmill because I am in an air-conditioned place and more comfortable. I would kill to have a treadmill in my home. 

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, BXD said:

I think we should start keeping track of how many episodes it has been without mention of Carly. I don't think they mentioned her this week, so are what are we up to? One episode?

Can we keep track of how many episodes go by without Cate and Tyler shoveling fast food in their mouths, too? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She won't go episodes without picking and eating her skin though. 

This. Is. So. Gross.   Why? If I saw myself do that once, I'd be doing EVERYTHING to stop.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I was at the gym earlier. While on the treadmill, it dawned on me that Cate and Tyler have the money to afford the luxury of buying a treadmill. I have done both - walked for a couple of miles and walked using a treadmill. I prefer the treadmill because I am in an air-conditioned place and more comfortable. I would kill to have a treadmill in my home. 

Can we keep track of how many episodes go by without Cate and Tyler shoveling fast food in their mouths, too? 

I've suggested walking around the block but I've been told by posters here that when you are depressed you don't know how to walk around the block.  So if she can't walk around the block she probably can't walk on a treadmill.

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

I've suggested walking around the block but I've been told by posters here that when you are depressed you don't know how to walk around the block.  So if she can't walk around the block she probably can't walk on a treadmill.

I would think the idea of Cate having to get up, put shoes on, and going outside and making the effort to go from point A to point B is too much for her. I was thinking of something easier. She doesn't have to go outside and she can just do the treadmill for maybe ten minutes. I know, I know. It is just a thought. 

You know, I know a teenager down our street who is suffering from severe depression due to the murder of his mother.  I mean, he truly is dealing with a traumatic event that he witnessed. Poor kid. He makes the effort to walk his two youngest siblings outside to the little market in our neighborhood. He stops by my home once in a while on his walks. He walks sometimes by himself with his earphones on listening to music. He says it helps him to deal with the anger and frustration he feels. He sees a therapist who suggested the walks. Fuck Cate. She is miserable and insecure, not depressed. Depression is what she pulls out when it suits her. 

• Love 15

^^^This.  Cate ain't depressed when she's at Comicon. She not depressed when she's hurling insults at Farrah on the Aftershows.  She ain't depressed when she's peeing in the pool on vacation.  She's "depressed" when she has to deal with life and putting a shirt on her kid.

Or maybe Comicon is an unknown cure for depression.

• Love 15

Very convenient for Cate to be able to plan all of these trips, and monthly outings with Tyler, and actually go on these trips without any worry that she just might not be able to go due to her "mental" issues. I bet she never endured depression or anxiety when going to Boogie Town. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Another poor animal in the hands of a lazy asshole.

Does she own that animal or is she visiting a place where she can ride her choice of horse?? 

22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

How about step moms and adoptive moms. Clueless.

See, that's what I was thinking.  That and Double-Duty-Dads and grandparents and foster moms...  Do most birth mothers even want a shout-out like this anyway?  I'm sure they don't need anyone reminding them on some holidays.  There's reminders everywhere.  I hope that didn't sound harsh because I'm not involved in any adoptions but I can imagine this could be a rough weekend in many cases.  Cate's post just seems a little crass about it to me.  It seems more for attention than one of support and empathy.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Does she own that animal or is she visiting a place where she can ride her choice of horse?? 

I think she is visiting a place where she can ride horses but wants us to believe she purchased a horse. 

• Love 3

Wow...250 lbs!  She should be ashamed of herself!  She is young and has all the money in the world to get a personal trainer and nutritionist to get fit and healthy and add years to her life so she can spend them with Tyler and Nova and for Carly who she believes will come running back to her in 10 yrs!

• Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She is just so immature. 

She wants to sit at the cool kids table so badly. 

It's not being said on the series, but Starburst is either a service animal or an emotional support animal. It was purchased from the breeder that specializes in minature horses for those roles.  It's a prosthetic device and not some farm animal trapped in a suburban backyard. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 13

All that tweet did was make her look more petty... she wanted to buy a horse with no means to care for it, sure she had some land, but a lot more goes into the care of a horse than land. 

If its true Matt and Amber are done, I'm gonna laugh when Farrah and Amber reconcile because their beef was mostly to do with Matt, and Cate will be all alone  because Maci doesn't really seem to care anymore (at least publicly).

• Love 13
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Um....what is a "both mom"? 

I think auto correct got her and it's supposed to be "birth mom"? Proofreading isn't her thing. Like when she tweeted "Don't forget to miss A new TEENMOMOG Tonight ".

• Love 7

Cate made a Twitter comment about "city people".....Having horses in subdivisions...What in the hell does Catelynn think she was?  She lived in the city her entire life until a few months ago and now she is acting like she is a born and raised country girl?!  As soon as the MTV gravy train ends Cate and Tyler will have to sell their country home and will be in a trailer!

• Love 7

I thought 'both mom' was a typo at first too.  Then I thought she actually means having two children, one that was placed (hence yesterday being birthmothersday) and one that is being parented.  Or something like that.  That's why she says "and we get to celebrate tomorrow too".  That's why I said her post was crass.  She damn near broke her arm patting herself on the back.  

• Love 6

Looks like Nova didn't even know where the bedroom was!  Probably because she doesn't live there.... Tyler probably picked her up from April's last night so he could take this video this morning and post it to their fans!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

How do you have MTV money but no central air?

Right before Nova enters the bedroom, you can see the central air vents on the lower wall.  They're disgusting.  Clean the vents and change the filter, you lazy fucks.

4 hours ago, leighroda said:

They finally put a shirt on her... it's for their ugly clothing line of course.

And why did they name their clothing line (bal)Tierra Reign?  What is so great about this blood line that it needs to be tattooed on bodies and screened printed on t-shirts?  Butch is a drug addict and Tyler became famous because he could afford a condom and bullied his girlfriend to put the baby up for adoption.

• Love 11

Wow, you guys are really bringing the snark today. I'm laughing like crazy! 

Carly 2.0 is looking pretty pigeon-toed. I was as well as a child. In fact her one leg seems to turn in a lot. No judgement (yet).

i think masturbation and tears could come together (or dear, no pun intended). 

• Love 8
(edited)

That video was borderline creepy. The way the camera avoided Cate and all you can hear is Cate growling something. 

The open fan.

Messy floor.

Nova disoriented about where "Mommys room" was compared to the couch.

This was done just for the "fans" and it was pathetic.

They have so much time on their hands and could've produced something better.

Nova was cute. I'm not going to begrudge a sweet child.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

That video was borderline creepy. The way the camera avoided Cate and all you can hear is Cate growling something. 

I figure the camera avoided Catelynn because she either looked like shit and/or a giant bong was on the nightstand. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm sorry but not having a cover on a fan with a 2 year old running around is unacceptable. And that is not #ParentShaming, it is common sense. It's not even about being "perfect" like he says, it's about basic safety. 

Edited by BXD
  • Love 19