Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He actually does look like he has put on a little weight to me. Not a lot, but his face seemed fuller, to me. 

Probably bloat from all the salt he consumes.  When he is hounding Cate about her weight, he should consider that not being overweight does not automatically mean you are healthy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Probably bloat from all the salt he consumes.  When he is hounding Cate about her weight, he should consider that not being overweight does not automatically mean you are healthy.

Exactly! I've been saying that for years, as he gives Cate crap about what she eats. He may stay mostly slender his whole life, but that doesn't mean that he's in good shape. He should get on board and help plan healthy meals, work out with her, etc. It would be good for the entire family!

• Love 4

Word to the "Tyler looked unhealthy" posts. He is not aging well, and it shows in his face. He's a heavy smoker, consumes copious amounts of salt, doesn't get any exercise, and probably drinks too much as well. He also admitted to being a pot smoker, which probably means he eats a lot of snacks, which doesn't bode well for his weight or health. I think his hairstyle looked weird on him, too. It looked too puffy and...big? It's hard to describe, but he has a small head, and his hairstyle wasn't helping his case, in my opinion. It just draws attention to how small his head is.

I liked how Tyler said, straight-up, that sex is the most important part of any relationship and Catelynn claimed she was going to teach Nova not to think that "putting out" was the only way to keep a guy around.  Cate is practically the Queen of Low Self-Esteem. She can barely breathe or get dressed without Tyler to tell her what to do. How can she expect to teach her daughter about positive relationships when her own marriage is so toxic and unhealthy? Catelynn wasn't looking that well, either. She looked tired and worn-down, and I don't think it was just because she wasn't wearing makeup. I guess she's stuck caring for Nova all by herself again. So much for therapy.

• Love 6

Um. Butch and Nadine show more genuine chemistry and affection with each other in one hour than Tyler and Catelynn in the thousand years I've been watching them on tv.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Um. Butch and Nadine show more genuine chemistry and affection with each other in one hour than Tyler and Catelynn in the thousand years I've been watching them on tv.  

And yet Tyler is the one with all the relationship advice. I know that this is supposed to about "Being Butch", but Tyler did me no favors last night. There was one scene in the car when Butch was trying to explain something and Tyler just kept talking over him and almost fighting with him on who got to speak first. He really does love the sound of his own voice. I can't wait to see what he does when Nova starts talking.

• Love 4

I knew I was right to remove that from the DVR schedule. I'm trying to convince myself to delete the TMOG timer, too, because I realized, I don't like anyone on it or GAF.

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Katt said:

I knew I was right to remove that from the DVR schedule. I'm trying to convince myself to delete the TMOG timer, too, because I realized, I don't like anyone on it or GAF.

I have to admit I didn't know there was a "being Butch" special as I thought the special was a gift for Barbara to have her own hour. I'm only tempted to watch just to check out Tyler's appearance as previous posters have mentioned he looked bad. 

Quite frankly, I only traveled over to the OG forum because I was all caught up on the TM2 gossip with an hour until I start my work day. Which means, I do believe Teen mom OG had ran its course and there's nothing left to air on these girls. 

EX: Farrah is a dillusional mess that just treats kind people (even her parents) like servants and that's not cool to witness and she is FAR REMOVED from the teen mom messages from back in the day. She really outgrew the show and it's weird to have her on.

EX: I'm over watching Amber sit on the sectional screaming "poor me" when she doesn't get her way and lately she's beginning to act too cocky for her own good. For instance, on the after shows with Nessa (the host) she's always slow talking and throws attitude in the way she sits on the couch. EGO. She thinks she's a bad-ass because she went to gel and thinks everyone should be afraid and LISTEN when she speaks. Matt is a creep. Nuff said.

EX: I've never disliked Maci and I wish her the best because she genuinely loves her kids and attends to them and you can tell Bentley adores his momma (good sign). I just can't stand to watch Taylor and his goofy shirts he tries to sell to their fans like they are from one directionen or former pop stars - dude you're a new flavor on a reality show about knocked up teenagers - go pan handle your dorky pocket shirts elsewhere.They basically use the air time of this show for self-promotion.

Ex: I only want to watch Tyler and Catelynn just to see Cate stand up for herself onetime with Tyler when he starts in on her being lazy, needs to lose weight etc.

I remember early on when he was in his first WEEK of College and Cate hadn't gotten registered in yet for classes he told his mom or butch can't recall "I can't be with someone who doesn't have goals or wants to extend their education" non-verbatim but you know? Then he drops out and everything is fine. If Tyler is doing it then it is acceptable until he's not doing it then Cate is wrong.

Scenario: Picture Tyler sitting on the couch for an 8- hour Netflix marathon smoking pot and killing the rest of the leftover pizza. Cate beside him doing the same. Everything is cool.

8- hours has passed and they've reached a show hole and now all of a sudden Tyler has a sudden burst of energy and wants to go for a walk and asks Cate to walk with him.

Cate says "Tyler I just ate all of that salt from the pizza and feel too sluggish"

Tyler says "You're too lazy, you need to start taking care of yourself and appearance I'll babysit Nova ring if you want to go to the gym I mean look at you, you've been sitting on the couch eating pizza watching Netflix for 8-hours. I need to be with someone more motivating and I may take back my wedding ring if you don't change."

I want to watch to see Cates self-esteem rise up and to see her develop a natural bond with nova ring. That's all. 

Teen mom 2 is on its last small can of gasoline, as well. It's too much for the drama and not about the original plot. We hardly see the KIDS only the juicy drama that is their lives.

You will hear it from me first (I think I'm first) but I do believe this will be Chelsea's last season before she cuts the camera cord. The girl wants her privacy and never grew up dreaming about having money because of daddy dental war bucks so she's not or has ever been money hungry. She will not go without Money with or without MTV. So this may be the final season unless they do it with just the three girls or add a substitute 4th that viewers will not accept and will throw paper airplanes at like a substitute teacher receives.

Holy CRAP!!! Did I type THIS much!?!?

stopping for now. ??

Edited by Calm81
Stupid iPhone place their instead of there and I can't ignore the annoying typo.
  • Love 5

As I previously said, I didn't watch Being Butch, but I just read that Tyler told Butch he gave Carly up for adoption because he didn't know how to be a father as Butch was never there for him. GTFO!! Tyler needs to get over himself! A hell of a lot of high functioning people had worse childhoods and manage to mitigate the damage as parents. I was "raised" by my dad, who beat me for absolutely no reason on an almost daily basis, told me my mother left because she hated me and also how lucky I was he allowed me live in his house (sometimes he made me sleep outside) when most "men" would put the kid in foster care if their wife left. I used to self harm and did attempt suicide several times and I say those experiences only made me try harder to provide a stable, loving home for my kids. And there are people who endured 1000x worse and don't blame other people for their situations as adults. I suppose one excuse is as good as another when you simply don't want to be "tied down" to a human you created now matter how old you were at the time.
Gah, I can't fucking stand him. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Katt said:

As I previously said, I didn't watch Being Butch, but I just read that Tyler told Butch he gave Carly up for adoption because he didn't know how to be a father as Butch was never there for him. GTFO!! Tyler needs to get over himself! A hell of a lot of high functioning people had worse childhoods and manage to mitigate the damage as parents. I was "raised" by my dad, who beat me for absolutely no reason on an almost daily basis, told me my mother left because she hated me and also how lucky I was he allowed me live in his house (sometimes he made me sleep outside) when most "men" would put the kid in foster care if their wife left. I used to self harm and did attempt suicide several times and I say those experiences only made me try harder to provide a stable, loving home for my kids. And there are people who endured 1000x worse and don't blame other people for their situations as adults. I suppose one excuse is as good as another when you simply don't want to be "tied down" to a human you created now matter how old you were at the time.

I just wanted to add that I'm sorry about the trauma you've experienced during your childhood. You turned the negative and flipped to a positive to give your kids a loving parent. Kudos to you!!! ?

• Love 4

I ended up watching the "Being Butch" and there are so many things I could comment on, but I'll leave it alone.

However, I appreciate the old Tyler we know and loathe for talking to his dad about the trouble butch has with listening as Tyler talked over butch every friggen time he tried to talk.

I also giggled at his choice of verbiage knowing butch has a limited vocabulary when Ty tried to say "desensitized" without stuttering. He must've practiced that word in the mirror a few times or made the camera crew retake. Somebody was studying some words to sound smart before that convo in the kitchen y'all. ?

Also, how awkward for the lady jeweler? She had to listen to these two boneheads make lame jokes and she had to giggle along for a sale or because corporate or whoever higher up in her job was watching her customer service skills to be left with a "key to butches heart" instead of the expensive rock they implied they came there looking to buy.

Anyone catch the "I know, when people see Cates ring they're like WOW!" Implying the ring he bought was at the 22,000 price the lady was showing them. Side-eye. If it isn't an ostentatious oversized watch Tyler isn't spending that much money. To me the price of the ring doesn't matter one bit - I just thought his convo was funny.

The restaurant scene was embarrassing - I had that same talk with my 4 year old that wanted everything on the menu and my "all knowing mommy power" knew he can barely kill a 4 nugget kids meal yet alone one of everything on a fancy menu filled with patty melts. Was that special date at a Steak 'n Shake?

In all serious, I do like that Butch is turning his life around and I think it had something to do with this show. It helped a few girls not get knocked up and turned Butches life around. Well done MTV. However, the good done is almost overshadowed by the egotistical, laziness this show has created with the cast. I'm happy for Butch he's like a kid in an old man body just learning about the world around him and learning to walk.

I'm still having trouble liking him since he beat his ex-wife and was a terrible father but he's trying and I can't knock someone who's making an OBVIOUS effort to make things right between him and his kids/grandkids and himself.

Tyler. Just. Shut. Up.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Katt said:

First of all, I'd like to say good job for breaking the cycle regarding the abuse you suffered. It takes a lot of guts not to follow such a particular path. Second of all, I always roll my eyes whenever Tyler brings up Carly's adoption because he always changes his story regarding why he wanted to place her. First it was because of the crappy, abusive, dysfunctional environment Catelynn was living in at the time. Kim's house was a much better choice, but she made it clear Carly wasn't to live with her. Then Tyler said he gave Carly up so he and Cate could be normal teenagers without having to worry about raising a baby. Now he gave her up because he didn't know how to be a dad. Give me a break.

Tyler gave Carly up for one very simple reason; he wasn't willing or ready to be a father at sixteen. And that's totally okay. Most teenagers do not want to raise children when they could be responsibility-free. But Tyler tries to make it out like it was this huge sacrifice on his part and like he would've kept Carly in a heartbeat if the situation was different. Please. He outright said he would've picked different adoptive parents for her if he knew about Brandon and Teresa's policy against posting her pictures on the net. Unlike Catelynn, I don't think Tyler ever entertained the notion of raising Carly. It was always either adoption or he was out. I'm not surprised he only brought up Carly, though. What's his excuse for not taking care of Nova? Oh, that's right. Nova's not Carly nor is she a decent replacement so Tyler doesn't care. What an asshat.

• Love 7
On 7/20/2016 at 8:08 AM, Calm81 said:

Quite frankly, I only traveled over to the OG forum because I was all caught up on the TM2 gossip with an hour until I start my work day. Which means, I do believe Teen mom OG had ran its course and there's nothing left to air on these girls.

I agree it is time to pull the plug on this part of the franchise.  It is beyond boring and there is no story left to tell.  Quite frankly, it never should have gone on for so long.

You know its bad when grandparents like Butch and Barbara are much more interesting then the actual people who used to be the original Teen Moms.

• Love 7

Tyler talks over EVERYONE. Butch tends to do that as well. I am wondering if they both have ADD or ADHD on some level? I have a child with ADHD and the constant interrupting drove me fucking nuts. His dad does it as well. The both of them together? Dear lord. Luckily, my son has improved over time with professional help. As for my husband, it's too late. LOL 

There was a scene in the Being Cate special (?) where Tyler and Cate go to speak on behalf of that adoption agency. When questions were asked of Cate or directed to Cate, Tyler would jump in immediately and start talking. You can literally see the wheels in his head spinning as he is wondering what he will say anytime anyone speaks out loud. The same shit happens on the reunion shows with Dr. Drew. I cannot fucking stand that shit when Tyler talks over anyone, and it was 10x worse anytime he and Butch were having any sort of conversation. They are not hearing anyone else because they are too busy thinking of what they are going to say in response.

Tyler looks like a broke ass Bob's Big Boy statue with his shitty hairstyle and pudgy-looking face. Does he grow facial hair at all?

Interesting to hear Butch speak a little spanish to Nova when he was giving her crackers. That was cute.

Butch is still whatever age he was whenever he began his downfall into drugs. He is a boy in a man's body. Mentally stunted.

Boy, did you see that plate of unhealthy food Cate had in front of her when Butch made breakfast? Bacon, chorizo, tortillas, sausages or hash, not sure what that was, but I also noticed the salt shaker right there. And in the next shot, the plate was empty. Good going Cate. You are on your way to high blood pressure and the return of the diabetes if you don't do something about your bad eating habits. I guess pot smoking makes ya hungry, huh?

Cate and Tyler can just go away now. So over them.

• Love 2

Great Kazu, I totally agree about Tyler talking over everybody else. It's like he loves the sound of his own voice above all else. Nobody has anything more important to say than Tyler. He also tends to look annoyed whenever people aren't talking to him or are asking somebody else questions. You're right on that he probably spends most of his time plotting what to say next in any given conversation. That's why he never hears anybody else---he's too busy running transcripts in his head.

I remember when he was running his mouth during that meeting with Brandon and Teresa while Catelynn just sat there, silent and terrified. She never once tried to speak up even though she was facing the very real possibility of getting the adoption closed because of Tyler's big mouth and bigger attitude problem. Cate is very, very lucky that she had such a close relationship with Teresa. She needs to learn how to speak up and stand up for herself. Every time she tries, Tyler always shuts her down or she backs down of her own accord. She needs to stop doing that and get a reality check.

• Love 4
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Caracoa1 said:

I wish Tyler and Catelynn would stop thinking of themselves for one moment and think how this is affecting Carly as she is growing older.  In school, her classmates may not watch Teen Mom but their parents could be watching and discussing it in front of them...how awful!  Going to school and being teased about your jailbird Grandpa Butch, your birth parents going on and on about you and your birth father being a lazy ass fame whore!  I hope Carly realizes the truly awful life she managed to escape.  

They're not thinking about Carly or Nova. Only themselves. 

• Love 3
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 2:22 PM, geekamonggeeks said:

Word to the "Tyler looked unhealthy" posts. He is not aging well, and it shows in his face. He's a heavy smoker, consumes copious amounts of salt, doesn't get any exercise, and probably drinks too much as well. He also admitted to being a pot smoker, which probably means he eats a lot of snacks, which doesn't bode well for his weight or health. I think his hairstyle looked weird on him, too. It looked too puffy and...big? It's hard to describe, but he has a small head, and his hairstyle wasn't helping his case, in my opinion. It just draws attention to how small his head is.

I liked how Tyler said, straight-up, that sex is the most important part of any relationship and Catelynn claimed she was going to teach Nova not to think that "putting out" was the only way to keep a guy around.  Cate is practically the Queen of Low Self-Esteem. She can barely breathe or get dressed without Tyler to tell her what to do. How can she expect to teach her daughter about positive relationships when her own marriage is so toxic and unhealthy? Catelynn wasn't looking that well, either. She looked tired and worn-down, and I don't think it was just because she wasn't wearing makeup. I guess she's stuck caring for Nova all by herself again. So much for therapy.

Great he thinks of Catelynn as a sex toy. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Darknight said:

Great he thinks of Catelynn as a sex toy. 

You know, I wonder if this was Tyler's way of telling Catelynn to step up her game. She quickly got "jokingly" defensive when he stated that sex was the most important aspect of a relationship. I'm thinking with Catelynn's depression and obvious insecurities with her weight that sex has been placed on the backburner for some time now.

Leave it to Tyler to put Catelynn on the spot again letting viewers know she's again not good enough for him. I may just be reading way into it, so if I am, oh well. Tyler sucks.

• Love 4
On 7/19/2016 at 2:22 PM, geekamonggeeks said:

Word to the "Tyler looked unhealthy" posts. He is not aging well, and it shows in his face. He's a heavy smoker, consumes copious amounts of salt, doesn't get any exercise, and probably drinks too much as well. He also admitted to being a pot smoker, which probably means he eats a lot of snacks, which doesn't bode well for his weight or health.

I think his hairstyle looked weird on him, too. It looked too puffy and...big? It's hard to describe, but he has a small head, and his hairstyle wasn't helping his case, in my opinion. It just draws attention to how small his head is.

You mean the hairstyle in which he was trying to look like Justin Timberlake? That hairstyle? Nice try, Ty!

P.S I don't know how to make a side by side view of Tyler working on the classic car with his dad to add as a side by side shot to the photo on my phone.

Just google Justin Timberlake hairstyle 2016 if you need more

justin-timberlake-damn-girl-copyright.jpg

14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Tyler looks like a broke ass Bob's Big Boy statue with his shitty hairstyle and pudgy-looking face.

Bahahahaha! Never has a more accurate description been posted on this site. Hats off to you!

• Love 4
On 7/22/2016 at 9:12 AM, Calm81 said:

You know, I wonder if this was Tyler's way of telling Catelynn to step up her game. She quickly got "jokingly" defensive when he stated that sex was the most important aspect of a relationship. I'm thinking with Catelynn's depression and obvious insecurities with her weight that sex has been placed on the backburner for some time now.

Leave it to Tyler to put Catelynn on the spot again letting viewers know she's again not good enough for him. I may just be reading way into it, so if I am, oh well. Tyler sucks.

I was honestly surprised when Catelynn got pregnant again because she and Tyler just seem so sexless. They totally give the vibe that they sleep in separate beds even though they don't. Hell, they don't even give off the vibe that they're in love with each other. Catelynn is always depressed and withdrawn; she looks like she's waiting for the day when Tyler runs out to get a pack of cigarettes and never comes back. Meanwhile, Tyler is clearly annoyed and regretful of some of the decisions he's made lately. Their relationship makes no sense to me.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

Their child is being raised by April. 

Or Butch, because I don't think Kim has the time or the desire to take care of Nova three days out of the week. I mean, April raised Catelynn and Butch hardly raised Tyler, and look at how well they turned out. I'm sure Nova will be fine.

• Love 1

When Tyler leaves Cate (it's just a matter of time) I wonder if that will be when Brandon and Teresa close down the adoption.  I can't imagine they would want to deal with Tyler all on their own....arranging their once  a yr play dates with that asshat!  And Cate...sweet girl but she will fall completely apart and poor Nova will end up being raised by April on and off over the yrs while Cate tries to pull it together....or worse..... Tyler will try to get sole custody of Nova so he can stay relevant.... 

1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

When Tyler leaves Cate (it's just a matter of time) I wonder if that will be when Brandon and Teresa close down the adoption.  I can't imagine they would want to deal with Tyler all on their own....arranging their once  a yr play dates with that asshat!  And Cate...sweet girl but she will fall completely apart and poor Nova will end up being raised by April on and off over the yrs while Cate tries to pull it together....or worse..... Tyler will try to get sole custody of Nova so he can stay relevant.... 

I think the opposite will happen, that B&T will close down things with Tyler but still keep contact with Catelynn. I think they recognize that Tyler is mostly to blame for all the issues they've had, and that Cate is way more respectful of their boundaries and rules. Tyler is very lucky that Teresa has such a good relationship with Catelynn; if she didn't, I think the adoption would've been closed by now.

• Love 3
(edited)

Does this adoption every truly "close"?  One, Brandon and Teresa were given the second child by Bethany in exchange for being the poster family for adoption.  There is obligation for them to continue playing along with this farce.  Two, with the Internet and social media C&T (and their fans) will always have a means to communicate with B&T.  Yes, they don't have to reply but all their information is out there.  C&T, as well as their families, have very poor boundaries. They will continue to push the limits in regards to Carly - as they see her as their property. Everyone in C&T's family wreath has referred to Carly using possessive language. She's not really B&T's child in their eyes: She's one of them and they'll all be together again when she turns 18 -- hanging out and drinking together like a Kid Rock song.

Meanwhile, Nova is passed off to whomever and lives on a steady diet of Netflix and Cheetos.  I feel so much empathy for that child. 

That's an expensive Batman costume.

No clothes for Tootie and she has to perform to get attention. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Does this adoption every truly "close"?  One, Brandon and Teresa were given the second child by Bethany in exchange for being the poster family for adoption.  There is obligation for them to continue playing along with this farce.  Two, with the Internet and social media C&T (and their fans) will always have a means to communicate with B&T.  Yes, they don't have to reply but all their information is out there.  C&T, as well as their families, have very poor boundaries. They will continue to push the limits in regards to Carly - as they see her as their property. Everyone in C&T's family wreath has referred to Carly using possessive language. She's not really B&T's child in their eyes: She's one of them and they'll all be together again when she turns 18 -- hanging out and drinking together like a Kid Rock song.

Meanwhile, Nova is passed off to whomever and lives on a steady diet of Netflix and Cheetos.  I feel so much empathy for that child. 

That's an expensive Batman costume.

No clothes for Tootie and she has to perform to get attention. 

Jeezus, I have no words for this shit other than those photos are cringeworthy.

• Love 3

I wonder if they realize that the lifestyle they enjoy today is all a direct result of giving Carly up for adoption!  They did right by her ..but the truth is they were chosen by MTV because the show wanted a teen couple going the adoption route .  If they had kept Carly; they would never have been chosen to be on 16 and Pregnant  and Teen Mom... they ...or should I say Cate and Carly would be living in some trailer park with Tyler long gone.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I wonder if they realize that the lifestyle they enjoy today is all a direct result of giving Carly up for adoption!  They did right by her ..but the truth is they were chosen by MTV because the show wanted a teen couple going the adoption route .  If they had kept Carly; they would never have been chosen to be on 16 and Pregnant  and Teen Mom... they ...or should I say Cate and Carly would be living in some trailer park with Tyler long gone.

Exactly. It's kind of a moot point because, as you've said, Catelynn and Tyler never would have been picked to be on TV if they hadn't chosen adoption in the first place. So I think they need to work on letting go of that constant, "If we had kept Carly, we still would've been on Teen Mom and everything would've worked out." Maybe if they decided to keep Carly at the end of "16 and Pregnant", things would've turned out the way they wanted it to. But Tyler made it clear to Cate that he would walk if she parented, and she admitted that she went through with the adoption so she wouldn't end up a single mother. That's what gets me. Cate ultimately placed Carly because she knew Tyler would've left her holding the baby, while Tyler admitted a few times that he couldn't see himself being with Catelynn forever. Now they're married with a child and they're both miserable. Gee, I wonder why? These two should've taken a well-deserved break from each other after the adoption; instead they clung together even tighter. There was absolutely no room for any individual growth for either of them.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Man, Nova looks just like Catelynn, and she's got the patented Lowell five-head to boot. I wonder how much it annoys Tyler...if he's even around Nova long enough to realize that she doesn't really look like him.

Nova is a beautiful child but definitely favors Catelynn.  Carly has Tyler's slender built body frame.

I also loved that the driver told Tyler about their desire to go to the police academy and HE (Tyler) went on and on about how he could conquer that goal like it was nothing. Cate was very quiet, Tyler talked about himself the entire time. Sounds totally believable. 

• Love 4
(edited)

@ghoulina I agree.

The driver posted "Ty and I talked the most." No shit, Sherlock!!

More from the driver:

They were drunk so, yes? Tyler is obnoxious, Cate seemed really sweet.

[Is Tyler as obnoxious as I imagine him to be?

Absolutely. Total narcissism.

Both drunk and Tyler is a narcissist. Good match!

Tyler looks like a fucking idiot with his mouth open in that one photo. He is a fucking idiot in every photo. Cate looks stupid as hell. Must be nice to not work, have goals, smoke pot, and ignore your child while going off to Comic-Con!!

Nova looks like both Tyler and Cate. The thing is, to me, Tyler and Cate somewhat resemble each other. Nova has that massive forehead going on.

18 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

It is also due to us watching the damn show and giving them ratings gold. If 16 & Pregnant had tanked, then they would not have had the luxury of sitting home, smoking pot, eating pizza and salt, and taking a honeymoon to Hawaii and going to Comic-Con. Actually, they might have had a kid sooner, been on welfare, smoking pot and eating pizza while living under the roof of someone else.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Trailer for new season has been released. 

What is Tyler going on about? Fought her way to be a mother? Who?

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/25/post-partum-pregnancy-a-proposal-watch-the-teen-mom-season-6-trailer/

I just watched the trailer and I think Tyler actually said, "You may have thought you were ready to be a mom, but it's just not working." It sounds like he's projecting to somebody else (probably Kim) about Cate's PPD. I think he was talking about Nova. Those two should just admit that they were not ready to have a child, no matter how many cell phones and cars they own.

• Love 2

^^^^

Yea, that's what was said. It was clearly Kim's hair in the trailer. He's talking about Cate. They may have graduated and bought a house, but they were definitely not ready to be parents this time either. I've never thought Cate fully dealt with giving her daughter up. I don't think she wanted to, and did it for Tyler. I think she's been depressed about it every since, and her intermittent trips to the therapist haven't done much to work through these issues. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

^^^^

Yea, that's what was said. It was clearly Kim's hair in the trailer. He's talking about Cate. They may have graduated and bought a house, but they were definitely not ready to be parents this time either. I've never thought Cate fully dealt with giving her daughter up. I don't think she wanted to, and did it for Tyler. I think she's been depressed about it every since, and her intermittent trips to the therapist haven't done much to work through these issues. 

I can't imagine what Cate feels looking at Tyler's f'n face every day.  To wake up knowing that you gave your baby away for this asshat and spent how many subsequent years eating his shit all for the hope of a happily ever after. She has jumped thru every hoop he but in front of her, smiled through every shady insult.  He gives a ring, takes it back.  He tells her he wants an educated woman when they both barely made it out of high school. He all but calls her a lazy fat ass when he's gossiping with his mother.  And to top it off all of America is telling her he is the BEST GUY EVAH and she's so lucky to have him.

He really does not like Catelyn and she knows it.  Cate knows the only reason he's around is because of those MTV cameras.   And now Nova is here.  If ever there was a miracle baby, Nova is it because Tyler strikes me at the most non-sexual man in the universe. I wish Cate was able to get some true therapy to help her open her eyes to how much better she can do than him. Who needs to live a life being constantly told you aren't good enough for me.

Sorry my thoughts are all over the place, boss keeps walking by.  The nerve.

• Love 10