Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Pdxblonde said:

No, she won't, because Maci is still hot for Ryan. He doesn't have any desire to be with her (from what I've observed) so he is cool with her having kids with another guy.

True. Ryan and Jo are the ones who taught me thr opposite of love isnt hate. It's indifference. Maci cannot stand that Ryan is not nor has he ever really been enamoured with her flat hair and giant forehead.  The last thing that man does is pine over Maci.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

True. Ryan and Jo are the ones who taught me thr opposite of love isnt hate. It's indifference. Maci cannot stand that Ryan is not nor has he ever really been enamoured with her flat hair and giant forehead.  The last thing that man does is pine over Maci.

I suspect these 2 have hooked up after they broke up, probably a few times. After a few beers, Ryan just has to wink at her and she's all his.

• Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

I suspect these 2 have hooked up after they broke up, probably a few times. After a few beers, Ryan just has to wink at her and she's all his.

I can believe that. But not because Ryan was trying to rekindle anything with Maci.  As a good drunk friend once told me,

Pussy has no face and a stiff dick has no conscience.

The more you know.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I can believe that. But not because Ryan was trying to rekindle anything with Maci.  As a good drunk friend once told me,

The more you know.

I'm so embroidering this on a pillow.

As soon as I learn how to embroider.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

The more you know.

Reminds me of the one I was told many years ago: All cats are grey in the dark. 

Another one: Everyone is good-looking after 2 a.m. or after a case of beer. 

Maci did hook-up with Ryan:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-ex-reveals-teen-mom-star-maci-slept-with-ryan-26781

13 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

• Love 4
On 5/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, GreatKazu said:

If I had an enabling spouse to an adult kid like Ryan, I'd be lit all the time, too. Larry vented how Jen puts Bentley and Ryan before him all the time. You can't push a spouse aside like that, allow a grandchild to sleep in the grandparents' bed, which leads me to think Larry isn't getting much sex from Jen. Combine all of that with Ryan's bullshit, the poor guy's needs are not being met, he is being ignored, his words mean nothing to Jenn, the guy has no voice or say-so in that home. Sounds like they need therapy and marriage counseling. Poor man. He deserves a case of beer. He is drowing his sorrows. Maci has no excuse for all her beers, especially the ones she chugged while pregnant. 

That is exactly my theory. The drug use was there long before that car accident. 

Jenn is a big-time enabler. She now has a husband who may be drinking to cope and a son who is an addict and is also killing cats. 

Thank you! I know Jen seems like a sweet woman and is very popular on these forums, but she is a big time enabler, to the detriment of her marriage, and I totally understand Larry's frustration. Now, perhaps Larry also let the thing with Ryan go on too long (even before he was, well, the way he is now, his parents always let him get away with way too much shit), but he has tried to pump the brakes and Jen just keeps pushing the car forward. Undermining your spouse is shitty, and it sounds like she's spent the majority of their marriage doing it.

I agree with those that think Maci is not over Ryan. I don't know that she necessarily pines for him, per se, but I think it does rankle that Ryan is so indifferent to her. She may not want him, but she wants him to want her.

I think Mackenzie is a legit girlfriend (by legit I mean she's not a paid helper posing as a girlfriend), but is attracted to the Teen Mom world, not Ryan.

I thought 2008! Ryan was so foxy. He had to try really hard to make himself so unappealing, but he's done it.

6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

The more you know.

I spent a lot of my 20s in various bars. Truer words were never spoken.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

She may not want him, but she wants him to want her.

THIS is what I think. I think he was her first love, so she'll probably always have a place in her heart for him. But, more than her actually wanting him (I mean, he's a total mess), I think she just liked the idea of being the one to get her shit together and have a family, while Ryan pines for her from the side. None of his other girlfriends have gotten this serious before. I think, logically, she realizes Mackenzie is a good influence (*nurse*cough*nurse), but she has to make to remind everyone that SHE was the one who got away. 

• Love 9
Just now, ghoulina said:

THIS is what I think. I think he was her first love, so she'll probably always have a place in her heart for him. But, more than her actually wanting him (I mean, he's a total mess), I think she just liked the idea of being the one to get her shit together and have a family, while Ryan pines for her from the side. None of his other girlfriends have gotten this serious before. I think, logically, she realizes Mackenzie is a good influence (*nurse*cough*nurse), but she has to make to remind everyone that SHE was the one who got away. 

I agree. Maci needs to realize that just because she was technically the one who dumped him, doesn't mean he didn't want it too.  I don't recall Ryan really ever trying to get back with her. Were they ever dating again after her 16&P episode?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, saratothej said:

I agree. Maci needs to realize that just because she was technically the one who dumped him, doesn't mean he didn't want it too.  I don't recall Ryan really ever trying to get back with her. Were they ever dating again after her 16&P episode?

They were living together and still engaged in the first episodes of TM. Then Maci left him a note and the ring and they broke up and both moved back in with their parents, then they got back together until the finale that season.

13 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

They were living together and still engaged in the first episodes of TM. Then Maci left him a note and the ring and they broke up and both moved back in with their parents, then they got back together until the finale that season.

Thanks! My memories of the first few seasons are foggy. I just remember in the 16&P episode she took the ring off and left it on the table.

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:23 PM, saratothej said:

They hooked up years later for some sex time. I am sure for Ryan it was sex, for Maci it was likely a her feelings coming into play. 

Ryan only wanted her for the sex and all the drinking and good times. He wasn't wanting her the way she wanted him. 

• Love 5

I dunno, I don't think Maci wants Ryan back at all. I think she certainly wishes Ryan would be an actual dad to Bentley and I think she also enjoys being the Teen Mom "success story" to lord it over him. 

My wife and I just caught up to the most recent episode. I feel like Jen and Larry are really getting out of line. I have some empathy towards them (my grandparents had a big hand in raising me), but at the end of the day Maci and Ryan are the ones who laid down and created Bentley. Maci and Ryan should be the ones making decisions about his care. Jen and Larry have invaluable input and experience, but it should really be up to his biological parents to decide schedules and whatnot.

Larry's comments were super telling. 

• Love 7

At least Taylor has skills should he need to go back to work after all this fades. He's in better shape than almost all the rest of them. They're one family I actually don't worry about. 

Things are going to get ugly though if Jenn and Larry cover up for Ryan anymore. Ryan cannot have that child if he's on drugs. I don't care who or what Mackenzie is and what she is up to. Who agrees to marry a guy like that?

• Love 7

Just read a piece from In Touch Magazine about Maci and Taylor having drunken brawls when the cameras are off...Maci admits to them having a drinking problem that gets out of hand and they become physical...so much for MTV giving us a "reality" show.

• Love 8
(edited)

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/06/maci-bookout-confesses-to-drunken-fights-with-taylor-mckinney/

A preview for an upcoming episode has some fans arguing that Maci should clean up her own backyard before worrying about Ryan. The clip shows Maci opening up about a different problem in her life, one that she's kept hidden up to this point.

Since she married Taylor McKinney in October of last year, Maci has done a fine job of depicting her life as far more stable than those of her co-stars.

It turns out, that portrayal relies heavily on Taylor and Maci's ability to keep their beer-fueled conflicts off camera.

For years now, rumors about Maci drinking heavily (even, allegedly, while pregnant) have plagued the 25-year-old.

So it's strange that at this point, she would choose confess to boozy blowouts with her husband:

“Obviously having three kids is catching up to us,” Maci says in the clip.

“Eighty five percent of the time we’re good to go. The 15 percent is hell.”

Bookout says she and McKinney do their best to keep that other 15 percent off camera.

“All of our stress and emotions we take out on each other,” she says.

“When the cameras leave we’ll drink and freak out. It’s always literally the smallest things. It’s such small stuff but it blows up.”

Preview:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/rldkjk/teen-mom-sneak-peek-do-maci-taylor-need-counseling

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Drinking was fun when it was only one child and he could be sent to Mimi Jen's at any time. Now she has three including two under the age of 2. Time to grow up and be a mother.  You can't spend a weekend doing keg stands when two kids are still in diapers. 

• Love 13

I think those two harbor a lot of resentment for each other. I also think they "chose" each other for less than ideal reasons- I think Taylor was attracted to Maci's fame and other perks and Maci just wanted a guy that was going to marry her. While I think there is a genuine physical attraction and affection, if Maci was just a regular girl from Chattanooga who wasn't desperate to get married- I don't think they would have lasted more than a few months.

• Love 10

I'm trying to picture their fights. Are they Amber and Gary type of fights or Roseanne and Dan type of fights with no swearing and just door slamming. Hmm.

I can picture Maci chasing Taylor around with mascara running tears with a drunken wobble while she yells "don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you" with Taylor responding "this is why it took two babies to marry your ginger ass!"

Idk, lol, I just hope the babies and Bentley don't have to witness it.

• Love 7

I think those two harbor a lot of resentment for each other. I also think they "chose" each other for less than ideal reasons

This in a nutshell. 

Guys weren't attracted to Maci because she was a church girl on her way to a higher education with her eyes on a specific career. And Maci wasn't attracted to the guy next door who felt beers were only for social occasions. 

Maci may show this low-key side of her on the show, but I always had a feeling she could be loud and abrasive. The story a few years ago about her being drunk, fighting with Kyle, and getting thrown out of their hotel just affirmed my feeling. 

I can picture Maci chasing Taylor around with mascara running tears with a drunken wobble while she yells "don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you" with Taylor responding "this is why it took two babies to marry your ginger ass!"

OMG Yes! That is how I imagine it. Except Maci is slurring her words. 

• Love 12
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Maci may show this low-key side of her on the show...

I've long since gotten the impression that this "aw shucks, I'm just a beer and brats kind of girl that hates drama and loves sports" is a carefully cultivated image she tries to put on and that she's actually extremely high maintenance and shrill and that's why guys don't stick with her long term. Taylor strikes me as kind of a famewhore, so putting up with Maci's antics was a fair trade off for his reality TV "stardom" (as he put it). So, you have Maci marrying a guy that she's maybe not head over heels for but will give her the much coveted wife status, and Taylor marrying a woman he's not head over heels for but will allow him some measure of fame. Add to that the stress of three kids and a bunch of pseudo businesses and you've got some trouble.

• Love 11

Maci tells her friend how they both drink after the cameras leave. Girrrrrl, you and Taylor are both drinking WHILE the cameras are there. Imagine how much more drinking there is afterwards? This sure shuts down the notion that Maci is just having a beer to chill out at the end of the day. 

• Love 17

Kazu, exactly!!  One would imagine that Taylor and Maci being aware of the cameras and drinking less when they are around. But to basically admit they drink more, wow. Stupid story time, one night, hubby and I had a rare night at home without our 2 sons (both at sleepovers), we had more than several beers by our pool and relaxed. Got a phone call after 10 pm from County sheriff, one child's sleepover had been busted (drug raid on adult who lived there) and we had to pick up son from sheriff's office 10 miles away. We're like, we can't drive.  Eventually got another parent to bring kid home. Maci and Taylor have 2 babies. What if they need to go to Urgent care and are both half in the bag?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Kazu, exactly!!  One would imagine that Taylor and Maci being aware of the cameras and drinking less when they are around. But to basically admit they drink more, wow. Stupid story time, one night, hubby and I had a rare night at home without our 2 sons (both at sleepovers), we had more than several beers by our pool and relaxed. Got a phone call after 10 pm from County sheriff, one child's sleepover had been busted (drug raid on adult who lived there) and we had to pick up son from sheriff's office 10 miles away. We're like, we can't drive.  Eventually got another parent to bring kid home. Maci and Taylor have 2 babies. What if they need to go to Urgent care and are both half in the bag?

Maci would call Jen in a heartbeat like she has before. Jen is her go-to person when she needs someone to babysit or help her when it comes to the kids. And then Maci wonders why Jen over-stepped a boundary with the holiday issue. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Flashback to Ryan and Maci arguing over finances. Ryan says Maci always wants to go out to eat. Ahh nothing has changed..lol...Maci also mentions Jen and Larry pay for everything pertaining to Bentley (FF past commercial to 15 second mark): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/t7xqy5/teen-mom-teen-mom-ep-6-sneak-peek

This scene really showed what an ass Ryan is, and it really bothered me to see Maci being hurt:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/580xh6/teen-mom-teen-mom-ep-8-sneak-peek

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Hope it's a dual-diagnosis place like Dr. Shill always touts.  Seriously,  I do hope it's true.  Ryan is kind of a doofus,  but not a bad person, and Larry and Jenn seem like nice people.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Flashback to Ryan and Maci arguing over finances. Ryan says Maci always wants to go out to eat. Ahh nothing has changed..lol...Maci also mentions Jen and Larry pay for everything pertaining to Bentley (FF past commercial to 15 second mark): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/t7xqy5/teen-mom-teen-mom-ep-6-sneak-peek

This scene really showed what an ass Ryan is, and it really bothered me to see Maci being hurt:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/580xh6/teen-mom-teen-mom-ep-8-sneak-peek

Maci is one of those girls who insist on being in relationships with guys they want to "fix". Ryan was an inattentive boyfriend and a shitty father. Sometimes he has moments of genuine interest in both Maci and Bentley but only at his own convenience. Ryan had spent two years at that point showing Maci exactly who he was and she was still trying to get him to change. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/06/mackenzie-standifer-losing-custody-of-son-over-ryan-edwards-drug/

Mackenzie may have lost time with her son. Child support changed from the ex paying her - to Mackenzie paying the ex. 

Mackenzie says she still has her kid full-time. Whether that is true or not, who knows. Financially things can change in a custody order with the amount of custodial time remaining the same. Mackenzie may be paying because her earnings have increased while her ex-husband's income has decreased for whatever reason. He may be paying a lot more in health insurance costs and she has to pay her portion to him via CS. I have a friend who pays her ex-husband $150 a month in CS because her earnings went up and the cost of health insurance for their child also went up. 

I do hope the ex did manage to make a case of his child being in the home with a drug addict and her time with her child was reduced. Not fair for the children to be involved with any adult especially one who is an addict and who can't bother to tend to his own kids. Do you hear me Gary? I hope you are doing something for Leah's sake. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Hope it's a dual-diagnosis place like Dr. Shill always touts.  Seriously,  I do hope it's true.  Ryan is kind of a doofus,  but not a bad person, and Larry and Jenn seem like nice people.

Exactly. There is a lot more going on there than drug addiction. If Ryan doesn't open up and get proper therapy to find out what led him to drug use, he may just relapse like Butch. 

14 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Apparently, Ryan and Mac married on May 15th

http://starcasm.net/archives/370953

Let's see how Maci acts now. She is all talk. She probably can't tolerate that someone else is in the picture. She isn't number one. She never was. Back off Maci, let Mackenzie deal with this shit. You go take care of your own issues, Miss Lush. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Assuming the Starcasm report is true,  good for everyone involved in not spreading this wedding all over social media. Who can tell about the timing of the wedding, it seems strange to marry and then go to rehab, but if getting married got Ryan needed help, yay.  Maybe this is the story Jenn said would be later told. Wishing Ryan recovery.

• Love 6

I saw something about that. She denied it. I hope it's not true. He's gonna need some time to learn to live again. The whole casts reeks of beer except Farrah. She's a wine gal and I hope she keeps it minimal. She doesn't need anything extra She's already extra.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Assuming the Starcasm report is true,  good for everyone involved in not spreading this wedding all over social media. Who can tell about the timing of the wedding, it seems strange to marry and then go to rehab, but if getting married got Ryan needed help, yay.  Maybe this is the story Jenn said would be later told. Wishing Ryan recovery.

That is something I have noticed with this clan and posted about once before, they don't run all over social media with their personal drama. 

• Love 2
On 6/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, jacksgirl said:

THIS. This is why I haven't had a drink since I got pregnant with my first son. I wouldn't get drunk around my kids, but even if Grandma has them for the night, I'm always terrified an emergency will happen. I really don't see how both parents can drink that frequently with small kids at home. A beer or two in the evening is fine, but if you're getting DRUNK. No bueno. 

20 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

E! is reporting that Ryan has checked into rehab.

Good. For as much as Maci seems to want to insert herself into everything, I do think as the mother of his child she has a right to be concerned about him. And I'm hoping that her finally being the one to talk about it and bringing the issue to light made everyone, especially Ryan, realize how serious this is. I hope he gets some legit help. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Good. For as much as Maci seems to want to insert herself into everything, I do think as the mother of his child she has a right to be concerned about him. And I'm hoping that her finally being the one to talk about it and bringing the issue to light made everyone, especially Ryan, realize how serious this is. I hope he gets some legit help. 

For everything that Maci is or isn't, I believe this is legitimate concern with her.

• Love 11
(edited)

I do think Maci is genuinely concerned about Ryan. I just wonder how she would have felt had it been Jen, Larry, Mackenzie, or even Ryan who had divulged her and Taylor's drinking and marital problems on the air? I don't think she would have taken kindly to that happening. One can have concern about someone's welfare and well-being, especially the parent of one's child, I just think Maci needs to concern herself with her own husband and her own issues. Those issues affect the children that are in their care and custody.  Clean your own backyard Maci before acting as if you are the only one who can help Ryan. That is Mackenzie and the Edwards' issue to deal with and Ryan's problem that he needs to face. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Now there is speculation that Mackenzie may be pregnant. That would make shotgun marriage no.2 for her, I guess. 

She seems like the kind to get pregnant to keep a man. 

• Love 4

If Mackenzie is pregnant then that will be Maci's next storyline....."Riiiine, Jen and Larry don't give two shits about Bentley now that that  Riiine has a new son/daughter!  

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

If Mackenzie is pregnant then that will be Maci's next storyline....."Riiiine, Jen and Larry don't give two shits about Bentley now that that  Riiine has a new son/daughter!  

True. And Maci will have a fucking cow when Ryan seeks holiday time with Bentley so he can share that time with his half-sibling. 

Just wait til Ryan cleans up, and hopefully stays clean and is in therapy. Maci will flip when she finds she is no longer in charge. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

According to the Grace Report, MacMenzie's divorce from hubby no. 1 was finalized in Nov. 2016.

Right. The proceedings began in June 2016 according to the linked article above posted by CofCinci:

Ryan and Mackenzie haven't been together all that long: she filed for divorce from her first husband, Zachary Stephens, in July of 2016.

She also shares a three-year-old son named Hudson with Stephens.

And here's where things start to get a little complicated.

Mackenzie has custody of her son, and she lives with Ryan, which is a little alarming, considering his apparently serious drug problem.

But in April, Mackenzie and her ex-husband went to court, and there was a pretty interesting development.

When their divorce was finalized, Stephens was ordered to pay Mackenzie $503 a month in child support.

Then, in April -- soon after Maci discovered the truth about Ryan -- things were changed so that Mackenzie now pays Stephens $245 a month in child support.

I hate that it reads "Then, in April --- Maci discovered the truth about Ryan". Maci knew long ago. She isn't going to try and make it seem like another bullshit story just like with her pregnancies. If she admits she knew long before, then it makes HER look bad for allowing Bentley to spend any time with Ryan, pushing Ryan to be involved, and allowing Ryan to drive around with Bentley in his car. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Right. The proceedings began in June 2016 according to the linked article above posted by CofCinci:

Ryan and Mackenzie haven't been together all that long: she filed for divorce from her first husband, Zachary Stephens, in July of 2016.

Mackenzie has custody of her son, and she lives with Ryan, which is a little alarming, considering his apparently serious drug problem.

But in April, Mackenzie and her ex-husband went to court, and there was a pretty interesting development.

When their divorce was finalized, Stephens was ordered to pay Mackenzie $503 a month in child support.

Then, in April -- soon after Maci discovered the truth about Ryan -- things were changed so that Mackenzie now pays Stephens $245 a month in child support.

I hate that it reads "Then, in April --- Maci discovered the truth about Ryan". Maci knew long ago. She isn't going to try and make it seem like another bullshit story just like with her pregnancies. If she admits she knew long before, then it makes HER look bad for allowing Bentley to spend any time with Ryan, pushing Ryan to be involved, and allowing Ryan to drive around with Bentley in his car. 

Plus, Teen Mom OG started airing in April.  I think the cast gets paid when the episodes air, so it makes sense that support would get adjusted as Mackenzie's income goes up dramastically.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Plus, Teen Mom OG started airing in April.  I think the cast gets paid when the episodes air, so it makes sense that support would get adjusted as Mackenzie's income goes up dramastically.

Would it have? We know the teen dads are paid less than the teen moms, and ancillary characters like SOs of the teen dads are paid even less. And they didn't get married until May, so you can't even count household income. And even if she is getting paid a lot more now- if she is still the primary custodian, she shouldn't have to pay him. I can see them adjusting his support payment down based on her extra income (or a drop in his), but if she's got the kid the majority of the time, she shouldn't have to pay anything to the every other weekend parent.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Makes me think that Zachary Stephens knew of Ryan's drug problem and took action accordingly regarding his son's welfare.  Now, I am sure if he knew about it, Maci damn sure knew. 

ETA; I definitely think there was a change in custody with Mr. Stephens now being the primary custodian but I wonder did Mac fight this or was it mutually agreed upon?

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 3