Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Oddly enough, it seemed to be the time she was calmest and most st peace with herself

I definitely agree. She even seemed to act maturely when she was first released and didn't freak out over the idiotic stuff she does now. It didn't last long at all.

• Love 3

I just watched the reunion with Dr Drew last night. Amber was off the rails. She rehearsed, imo, her walk off and tantrum. She had to choose when to do it and failed. Why did she do it while speaking with Gary? It didn't fit the situation and frankly it made her look like a loon. Poor Leah. Gary made perfect sense, good for him.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Throw presents at kid, post pictures, and send her right back to Gary and Christine to be raised.  Check, Check, and Check.

Not to mention, you can guarantee Amber won't let Leah take any of the presents home to Gary's.

It will be March before Leah gets a chance to play with anything!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Not to mention, you can guarantee Amber won't let Leah take any of the presents home to Gary's.

It will be March before Leah gets a chance to play with anything!

If any of the presents have to be put together or explained- they will be packed in Leah's suitcase. 

• Love 10
On 12/24/2016 at 0:36 PM, CofCinci said:

Amber is such a piece of shit. She does the bare minimum for the sweet child -- and she has to be forced to do even that. 

This posivitely disgusts me.  MTV's cameras are forcing her to parent her child.  As long as MTV cameras are around, Amber is forced to mother her daughter ... and not even that often.  Every time I think I can't feel anymore outrage at these people, along comes a new thought that tests me.

• Love 7

Oh man... I had some hope that she just rented that Stingray when they were in Las Vegas.   Why you need a convertible car when you live in Indiana is beyond me.  (I live in Chicago and the weather is similar.   It's not nice enough year around to make use of it)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LBS said:

Oh man... I had some hope that she just rented that Stingray when they were in Las Vegas.   Why you need a convertible car when you live in Indiana is beyond me.  (I live in Chicago and the weather is similar.   It's not nice enough year around to make use of it)

I have a (2008 Volkswagen) convertible in Boston.  the few perfect times every year make it all worth it!!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

According to Amber, the Stingray is her car, not Matt's. He was driving because she doesn't like driving in the rain. Ok, Amber!

Not much room in a Corvette for two adults and a growing child.  More suited as compensation for old guys with, ya know...

• Love 6
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Matt now has a ~$60 to $90k Corvette Stingray.

db0fead640afd139e82ee0462b5efe6c.jpg

A red Corvette Stingray is one of my dream cars. However, I'm a parent of two babies so I know I'm not getting one for at least 18 years. And I also have student loans (and two graduate degrees), a mortgage, and daycare to pay because I didn't get a MTV show for making a bad decision as a teen or leech onto someone who had. I guess I should rethink my life.

yeah, I'm bitter about this car of Matt's.....

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

A red Corvette Stingray is one of my dream cars. However, I'm a parent of two babies so I know I'm not getting one for at least 18 years. And I also have student loans (and two graduate degrees), a mortgage, and daycare to pay because I didn't get a MTV show for making a bad decision as a teen or leech onto someone who had. I guess I should rethink my life.

yeah, I'm bitter about this car of Matt's.....

Matt loses the Stingray in a year or two. Your education, the love from your children and your home will always be yours. He has none of that and never will. 

• Love 22

Not very practical for a mother of a 7 year old to be driving. 

Let's see there's this car, the caddy, the Range Rover, the suburban, all in the last 2 years. Really Amber? I know she is renting and leasing so the IRS won't fucking take her shit but just pay them off and quit getting new cars every year.

Also, fame has really gone to her head and she thinks she is something special obviously. With being chauffeured around by your a nasty boyfriend to the cars she drives and how she's been dressing. Amber all that shit isn't going to make you classy, especially when you're with a piece of shit grifter who hasn't taken care or provided for his own kids. Amber needs to wake the fuck up, get out of bed (all her fucking Instagram photos she's in her bed) and do something with yourself. 

Can't wait to see her all crying when she loses all her money to Matt because she wouldn't listen to FARRAH of all people. Seems Farrah was being more of a friend to her than her mean girl crew Cate and Maci.

So once again, Amber can go fuck herself because all she does is put on a show. Amber's the one that's a trashy bitch along with her trashy fucking nasty ass boyfriend.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I really wonder why Amber is never seen driving anymore.  Does she have a license?

I think she does not have one. Or, she may be under the influence all the time and does not want to take that chance. Possibly both of those reasons.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I'm fairly confident she does not have a license.  She lost it when she violated/failed treatment program and was sent to jail in 2012.  We all know Amber is too lazy to go to settle up with the court and sit around DMV.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Not very practical for a mother of a 7 year old to be driving. 

Let's see there's this car, the caddy, the Range Rover, the suburban, all in the last 2 years. Really Amber? I know she is renting and leasing so the IRS won't fucking take her shit but just pay them off and quit getting new cars every year.

You forgot this two-tone model she had back in 2011.

https://bossip.com/377285/poor-thang-baby-daddy-thiefabuserteen-mom-amber-portwoods-car-vandalized-spray-painted-with-slut-hoe-whore/

car-2.jpg

photo-of-Amber-Portwoods-vandalized-car-1.jpg

• Love 4

At the time Amber was charged with domestic violence, her license was already suspended and had been for several months according to this http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/11/22/teen-mom-amber-portwood-gary-shirley-suspended-licenses/#!. Not sure when that was ever reinstated.

Another article about her suspended license mentions she purchased a "new 2006 Dodge Magnum". The article is dated December 2010: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/12/exclusive-teen-mom-amber-portwood-pulled-over-driving-with-suspended-license/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

so for her license to have gotten suspended means she drives like shit and got a bunch of tickets, knowing Amber she never paid any of them. 

Classy, I'm telling you.

Cares more about her 'image' than being a mom. She leases fancy cars and wastes money monthly on a car she will never own, wastes money on plastic surgery and ends up looking worse and she flushes money away by staying with Matt and paying his bills. But she charges the stage to attack someone for something they didn't say to begin with. When she needs to be worrying about her child and getting her child to school and helping her with her homework and feeding her a nutritious meal. But no, she's too worried about what people are saying about her and her nasty ass boyfriend. Keep up the good work Amber, you're still laying around, still spending money on useless shit, still with Matt, still gross, and still eating unhealthy and most of all still making excuses for the way she is. Instead of fixing herself on the inside, she buys shit, eats shit, sleeps with shit and is shit. Amber is still the same out of control person. Except now she's replaced drugs with Matt and food. 

• Love 13

How was she getting around before Matt showed up to drive her everywhere?  It seems pretty irresponsible to not have a license if you're taking care of a child.  What if there's an emergency?  How was she picking Leah up from school/anywhere before Matt?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

How was she getting around before Matt showed up to drive her everywhere?  It seems pretty irresponsible to not have a license if you're taking care of a child.  What if there's an emergency?  How was she picking Leah up from school/anywhere before Matt?

She was probably driving without the license. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

so for her license to have gotten suspended means she drives like shit and got a bunch of tickets, knowing Amber she never paid any of them. 

Classy, I'm telling you.

Cares more about her 'image' than being a mom. She leases fancy cars and wastes money monthly on a car she will never own, wastes money on plastic surgery and ends up looking worse and she flushes money away by staying with Matt and paying his bills. But she charges the stage to attack someone for something they didn't say to begin with. When she needs to be worrying about her child and getting her child to school and helping her with her homework and feeding her a nutritious meal. But no, she's too worried about what people are saying about her and her nasty ass boyfriend. Keep up the good work Amber, you're still laying around, still spending money on useless shit, still with Matt, still gross, and still eating unhealthy and most of all still making excuses for the way she is. Instead of fixing herself on the inside, she buys shit, eats shit, sleeps with shit and is shit. Amber is still the same out of control person. Except now she's replaced drugs with Matt and food. 

The more I hear about Amber, the more she just pisses me off. I would not put her on Jenelle's level of evil, but she's actually surpassed Farrah in my book when it comes to obnoxious, delusional, frustrating people.

You know what? I take that back. I do put her on Jenelle's level. Her level of interest in Leah is not really any more than Jenelle's interest in Jace. She likes the photo ops with her offspring, she likes to talk about her kid in order to get twitter likes, but she's not really at all willing to lift a finger to do anything that doesn't directly benefit her in some way.

I do take some pleasure, though, in knowing her day of reckoning is probably coming sooner than the other girls', given her zero ambition, excessive spending, leech of a boyfriend/husband, her prison record, and lackadaisical attitude towards paying taxes and other bills. I mean, all the girls have some combination of the above, but I think she's the only one who has ALL of them. Even Jenelle pays her taxes on time (which she bitches about, as if her 6 figure earnings should be tax free).

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

On Instagram, Amber posted that her NY resolution was to "take the high road, always". 

I think that may be the shorted lived NY resolution in history. Anyone want to place bets?

Unless she means joyriding with Leah Messer while Leah's high on percocet, then yes, I agree this will not be an achievable resolution for even a few days.

• Love 11

I wonder how many times Gary has wished for just Amber to show up for handoffs and a chance for a civil conversation. Instead that raging fuckface is ALWAYS there.

Imagine Gary and Kristina's reaction when they see Amber show up with the ever changing hair colors and cars. Meanwhile they seem to live a very simple life. Not living in a fancy house, buying clothes at Target, and making homemade baked goods. Amber and that can of green beans (for herself) is as close to homemade as I've ever seen on that fancy lifestyle. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I wonder how many times Gary has wished for just Amber to show up for handoffs and a chance for a civil conversation. Instead that raging fuckface is ALWAYS there.

Imagine Gary and Kristina's reaction when they see Amber show up with the ever changing hair colors and cars. Meanwhile they seem to live a very simple life. Not living in a fancy house, buying clothes at Target, and making homemade baked goods. Amber and that can of green beans (for herself) is as close to homemade as I've ever seen on that fancy lifestyle. 

I hate seeing that fuckface on my screen. I cannot imagine how much it must bother Gary to have to see him show up for everything that pertains to Leah.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Elizabeth9 said:

I know, I can dream though.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to see her answer the door and be arrested on an episode of TM?

Hah, I'd record it and find a way to make that gif my screen saver!

ETA: gif not gig

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2

I want to see the show where either Amber comes to her senses about Matt OR Matt dumps Amber's ass. At this point, I want to see the latter. Amber is so far from receiving any kind of sympathy from me based on what I know, and what I know is, Leah is on the bottom of Amber's list of what is important to her.

• Love 9

Totally agree with you, @GreatKazu.  I hope someone at MTV is setting aside a therapy fund for kids like Leah, Jace, Kaiser, Ensley Jolie Eason, maybe even all three of Leah's girlses.  Soon enough,they'll feel the effects of being at the bottom of their Mom's list.

Here I think I'm a lousy mom when I have to take privileges away from my daughters to teach them a lesson or reprimand them on what is and isn't appropriate language to use around their peers (ya know, "stupid", "dumb", "you suck" ... we haven't even gotten to f-bombs yet!).  Meanwhile, these Twitter followers are supporting these train wrecks with "u r such a good mom!"

• Love 6

So I was watching GHOST ADVENTURES today (The Oman House) and the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was how the place where they're interviewing the parapsychologist is the SAME place where they interviewed Matt and Amber about Christopher. I remembered it because when I first watched the episode, I thought Amber was at home in her new uppa class house. But then I figured, nah, no way. No way would they put thought into wallpaper and shit. So I figured they must be at a hotel or Air BnB place. And now, here it is again!

teen mom.jpg

ghost adventures.jpg

• Love 8

lol "our people help us" You're so filthy rich Amber. The richest, uppa class, most important person in Indiana. 

Amber, you could simply say you hired a landscape architect, or even just say you hired landscapers. I don't think her followers would know the difference between the person designing the yard, and the person physically sodding and planting. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

So I was watching GHOST ADVENTURES today (The Oman House) and the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was how the place where they're interviewing the parapsychologist is the SAME place where they interviewed Matt and Amber about Christopher. I remembered it because when I first watched the episode, I thought Amber was at home in her new uppa class house. But then I figured, nah, no way. No way would they put thought into wallpaper and shit. So I figured they must be at a hotel or Air BnB place. And now, here it is again!

teen mom.jpg

ghost adventures.jpg

Good catch!

I would venture to guess the set is a generic set available for filming by various production companies. When that scene aired, I had a feeling it must be a set on some studio lot.

This has nothing to do with Teen Mom, but going with the production set theme here, if you ever watch the film Mommie Dearest, notice the kitchen in the soap opera scenes with the adult Christina is the same kitchen used in the sitcom Happy Days.

Back to TM. That whole scene with Matt's son was a waste of screen time. That could have been screen time devoted to Gary, Kristina, and their kids. I am so glad Gary put the pressure on Amber to get rid of that scumbag's so-called son from her house. That is something else MTV could have aired instead of this crap.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11