Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Liar Coltee you were plotting in your mind last episode about having her arrested again, I saw it lol.  Why did they have to break down the door you should have opened it fool.  

Edited by endure
  • Love 5

He is talking to his Debbie right now and his mouth is fine.  After the fight there were pics online of him with a bloody mouth and he was stating Larissa was responsible.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Pao and her home birth, she is adding more stuff she, I mean Russ has to do, has she thought about how to dispose of the medical waste or how to clean up after the birth? 

I had my daughter (my second) with no pain meds, nothing at all, (they lied about the guy with the epidural waiting in the hallway, lol) because she was a premie and things were happening so fast I was past the point of getting any drugs but as easy as that birth was there would be no way I'd make that mess at home. 

Clearly Pao has not thought about getting her security deposit back, lol.  Has she and Russ gone to birthing classes?

Exactly! Surely she isn't planning to give birth unassisted? She needs a midwife who will attend a home birth. The midwife will take care of all the, um, detritus from the birth, as well as coaching her and catching the baby. 

Pao and Russ appear to be woefully ignorant about childbirth. Russ seems all at sea, if they'd done childbirth classes he'd be feeling  a little more secure. 

• Love 4

Coltee thinks Larissa's bail will be $10,000?  Ok, you usually only have to pay 10% of that, get a cash advance on a credit card and get a bail bondsman, you get your money back when Larissa stands trial.

I don't know why but during that face time I expected Debbie to tell Colt to eat a dang quesadilla.

• LOL 4

There's just something about the way Chantel speaks, with that ever present smirk under it all, that makes me root for pedro's sister and his mom, and I think they're both wrong, too. But damn, Chantel is obnoxious the way she tries to debate. I can't blame family pedro for not wanting anything to do with her.

• Love 16

Chantal's one move is arguing and then walking away, not solving anything!  

I cried a little when Pedro said he would not be able to spend time with his friends once Chantal arrived, no I didn't really cry but it did seem sad though.  Chantal can suck all the air out of the room.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Sorry, but I'm deserting you guys until Pillow Talk.  Endeavour on PBS calls.

I was so relieved when Game of Thrones ended so I could chat here live. Luckily, Billions is over (it sucked, btw) and I’m taping Naked and Afraid. Sunday nights are tough.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly! Surely she isn't planning to give birth unassisted? She needs a midwife who will attend a home birth. The midwife will take care of all the, um, detritus from the birth, as well as coaching her and catching the baby. 

Pao and Russ appear to be woefully ignorant about childbirth. Russ seems all at sea, if they'd done childbirth classes he'd be feeling  a little more secure. 

She must be having a midwife

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

There's just something about the way Chantel speaks, with that ever present smirk under it all, that makes me root for pedro's sister and his mom, and I think they're both wrong, too. But damn, Chantel is obnoxious the way she tries to debate. I can't blame family pedro for not wanting anything to do with her.

I think she is trying to be very meticulous with her Spanish and it is not coming off in the best way.