Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

She can FaceTime him during the birth. Tons of men miss the birth on one or all of their kids, The kids don’t remember.

Having a job and being able to support his family is more important. 

I’m sure her sisters will be there to do the skin to skin making the kid part of the female coven anyway. 

I FaceTimed in for my niece’s birth. I. Saw. Everything. It was pretty awesome. 

• Useful 1

Oh Libby. You know your poisonous sisters will throw a baby shower for you. And they will hold every single diaper and bottle and onesie over your head forever. 

Oh, and you don't shop second hand? News flash. Learn. 

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

It is great to have all new baby clothes, but realistically, you can spend a fortune! Buy some new, and some secondhand. The baby grows too quickly, 

I wish more people felt the way you do.  Elizabeth needs to get over herself!  When you have a jobless husband who doesn’t seem to be in much of a hurry to get a job, Goodwill start to look better and better.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ashley and her friends look like a bunch of artificial, plastic, phony floozies.  Between all of that and the vocal fry and upspeak, they're pretty much my worst nightmare.  

The idiot with the red hat? Looks like a future “intervention” candidate.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Sorry...don’t mean to be PITA.....but....the first 2 hours is RERUN?????

The new episode starts ......next........at 9:00 PM???

AYFKM?????

It appears you're watching last week's episode.  At least those of us in Eastern/Central time zone are watching the new show.

• Love 3
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I wish more people felt the way you do.  Elizabeth needs to get over herself!  When you have a jobless husband who doesn’t seem to be in much of a hurry to get a job, Goodwill start to look better and better.

Spend the money on the car seat. You can also find good stuff at garage sales.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

AYFKM?????

The whole season is basically reruns or BS....

• LOL 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

AYFKM?????

I live on the east coast, it starts at 8 pm here and end at 11:03.  The whole 3 hours is new, not a repeat.

Edited by LucyEth
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have had tons of yard sales, the things that sell best are baby and children's clothes. Libby is too stupid to be believed.

Her sisters probably have tons of stuff from their kids

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, endure said:

Ashley you are trying to act like you are sincere calling this girl, you're in a bar with a group of gf's, sure you have good intentions.  If you can't trust your husband don't go looking elsewhere to give him credibility, you're an idiot.

If I were this chick, I’d make up a whole bunch of crap to tell her. How he fucked her on the couch, in Ashley’s bed, the kitchen table. Then change my phone number.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Andrei working for $760 per week is better than nothing!

Maybe Andrei is ashamed to take it because he knows that Libby’s dad expects more because “All her sisters drive Mercedes.” Yes, I get that it’s not logical but maybe Andrei is feeling overwhelmed and beaten down like Pedro. 

And speaking of Pedro, looks like Mama flat ironed her hair for his arrival. Glad his gift went to good use. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, endure said:

What ever happened to their wedding plans in Andreii's homeland?

They decided to go with the compelling "the foreign spouse can't/won't get a job" story line. Yawn.

Mama Pedro may not be likable but she has Family Chantel pegged. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Too bad Andrei didn't use his handy man skills on the free house he was residing in.   The reason he turned down the job as a truck driver had nothing to do with wanting to be with his pregnant wife, but rather because it didn't pay enough.  In the meantime, his pregnant wife is under a tremendous amount of stress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Pedro's been paying for their new place, he ought to be able to stay there for a while! 

Assley is just a total nutjob.  She needs to let Jay go back to Jamaica!

Now here in the Central timezone, we have the other ones.  The British guy... That goofy  guy that works for McDonald's in Florida...

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Too bad Andrei didn't use his handy man skills on the free house he was residing in.   The reason he turned down the job as a truck driver had nothing to do with wanting to be with his pregnant wife, but rather because it didn't pay enough.  In the meantime, his pregnant wife is under a tremendous amount of stress.

Then Libby can go out and get a job. I worked 7 days a week running two galleries while pregnant in post Katrina New Orleans. Yeah, I get stress and pregnancy. And frankly getting another job would be less stressful than asking daddy for money and throwing gas on the fire of hatred that burns between Libby's Family and her husband. 

• Love 4

At least his family is happy to see him.

Is their bathroom his bathroom?

Mama Pedro has Family Chantel pegged. 

I think his family seems very different this time around.  I’d like to believe they’re sincere. I have 5 brothers and as his sister says all I want is for them to be happy, I may not be a big fan of a couple of the wives, but as long as they are happy, I’ve got no issues. As far as I know they may not like me all that much but the common thread is my brothers’ happiness. 

If Pedro steps out, that’s his bad, no excuse. I really don’t see any hope though for the marriage to last unless Chantel gets a clue.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Pedro's been paying for their new place, he ought to be able to stay there for a while! 

Assley is just a total nutjob.  She needs to let Jay go back to Jamaica!

Now here in the Central timezone, we have the other ones.  The British guy... That goofy  guy that works for McDonald's in Florida...

This is what I am watching.

Did we get the episode with Larissa at the dinner with Colt....saying....money, money, money???

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Then Libby can go out and get a job. I worked 7 days a week running two galleries while pregnant in post Katrina New Orleans. Yeah, I get stress and pregnancy. And frankly getting another job would be less stressful than asking daddy for money and throwing gas on the fire of hatred that burns between Libby's Family and her husband. 

So, Andrei's pregnant wife should go out and get a job while he sits on his arse.  Nice!

• Love 2

Oh yeah, I forgot about Libby and Andrrrrrrreeeeiii.  He is an ASS!  But so is she!  "Daddy, I don't want to live in the free house your provided, Andrrrrrreeeeiii and I want to live in an apartment instead.  And Daddy, can you pay for that too??"  What a tool.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

This is what I am watching.

Did we get the episode with Larissa at the dinner with Colt....saying....money, money, money???

That was earlier in tonight's show.  They discussed Larissa's monthly allowance.  Then she went over it 100% in one Juvederm injection.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

So, Andrei's pregnant wife should go out and get a job while he sits on his arse.  Nice!

🙄

Andrei is planning to do handy man work  Temping in an office is hardly hard labour. I’m not suggesting she work in a rice paddy and squat down to give birth before she continues work. 🙄

It really amazes me how so many are determined to see Andrei as the evil free loading foreigner, and seemingly giving Libby a bit of a pass. Pregnant women work all the time. Like my MiL advised me “Pregnancy is a condition, not an illness. Don’t treat it like one” If Libby is so worried about money and so frustrated about her controlling dad inserting herself into their marriage, getting some kind of easy Peezy temp office job may actually reduce her stress and make her feel better about her circumstances.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 11

Yep, we got the Coltee dinner, followed by whatsherface saying she wanted to look like a "Hollywood movie star"... Followed by her visit to a Botox chick who charged $475 for a lip filler job, which whosit got after saying to Coltee" You don't pay for this, no more BJ's for you!"

So, Coltee got her some lip filler stuff.  She wants to go back after he gets his next paycheck.  DOAH!

(edited)
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry I mean the British guy with the beard.

Yes the Brit is the baby Dad she looks exactly like him only cute but Rachel tells a different story

Edited by endure
  • Love 2