Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

No one gets an apartment that quick. A credit report and a background check can take days/weeks. Plus he has no income and she works part time. 

Maybe, maybe not.

When I moved into my current apartment, it was because my daughter had seen mouse droppings in our country home.  This happened on a Thursday.  On Saturday I found an ad in the paper.  Monday we saw the place, Tuesday we were approved, and we moved in the following Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Libby’s Dad - it’s not really a gift, and you are not really that generous if Andrei is doing ongoing work for you that means you don’t need to contact a contractor. A gift should be given with no strings attached. I always roll my eyes at people who give a “gift” and then have all sorts of strings attached to said “gift.” When you give a gift, you surrender all control of said object or item. I

All she does it make it worse with her constant begging and LYING  to Andrei and her dad. As dumb Nicole is, I think Libby is actually dumber. 🙄

She told her sister that they did all kinds of work on the house. But the dad says they didn’t, and she didn’t argue with him about it. If there was a quid pro quo deal, then they didn’t meet their end . 

• Love 2

Dear Ash,  in order to date someone, you have to be in the same room with them.  Being on a dating app doesn’t equal fucking someone, doesn’t equal actual dating.  Does she believe you can actually date on Instagram and Facebook too?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I really don't like Ashley at all. She just always looks like she smells shit.

I think she looks greasy and slimy. And rode hard and put away wet (many times).

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

he told her sister that they did all kinds of work on the house. But the dad says they didn’t, and she didn’t argue with him about it. If there was a quid pro quo deal, then they didn’t meet their end

Funny, that’s not what I heard. Her dad said that if they left the house before all the work was done he would have to call a contractor. I’m sure Libby’s  dad gave them enough work to do for six months to a year. Her dad didn’t say on the phone that Andrei hadn’t done any work on the house, and as happy as he is to run Andrei into the ground,  I’m sure Libby’s dad would’ve pointed that out numerous times on the call. My understanding was an appropriate amount of work was done for the amount of time they lived there, but her dad was guilt tripping her about moving out early without all the work being done over the next six months to a year. And now he has to call the contractor to finish with Andrei started. Poor Libby’s Dad.

Gee, I wonder if we are going to be as hard on the Americans on The 90 Days The Other Way when they are all trying to adjust and acclimate to a totally foreign culture. It will be interesting to see if we have the same expectations for the Americans in similar circumstances. I for one can’t wait. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 4
(edited)

Russ’s mom is like a character right out of central casting: Homespun, God-fearing, Midwestern Wife and Mom.  From the pastel shent to the china cabinet, it’s all there.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 9
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Russ’s mom is like a character right out of central casting: Homespun, God-fearing, Midwestern Wife and Mom.  

I have a feeling that no woman, aside from a nice, God-fearing local gal would be good enough for Russ in her eyes. 

• Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Pao ain’t never coming back, ever

Nope and she is taking the baby with her to hold for ransom for the rest of its life. Russ may get parole after 18 years. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 7