Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

"The shower didn't help". Fuck you Russ. If you'd said that to me after I'd put myself out to host a baby shower for her I would have ripped you a new one. 

Pao in her PJ's was more decently dressed than she was at that shower. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, endure said:

WOW Russ's Dad's hair turned white overnight!

It happened after Pao came in the kitchen in that little outfit.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"The shower didn't help". Fuck you Russ. If you'd said that to me after I'd put myself out to host a baby shower for her I would have ripped you a new one. 

Pao in her PJ's was more decently dressed than she was at that shower. 

Her smug look that morning.... she knew damn well she should have put on a robe. She’s a conniving bitch. 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Because of your dad........ummmm AhhhnDrrray he’s bloody paying the rent! It’s so cringe to watch

Come on Andrei... she worked extra hard, put in extra hours. You’re smarter than that. Now that she’s preggers she works even less. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Libby’s Dad - it’s not really a gift, and you are not really that generous if Andrei is doing ongoing work for you that means you don’t need to contact a contractor. A gift should be given with no strings attached. I always roll my eyes at people who give a “gift” and then have all sorts of strings attached to said “gift.” When you give a gift, you surrender all control of said object or item. I

3 minutes ago, Cini said:

Hahaha, Libby asking her dad for money so they can be independent of him

All she does it make it worse with her constant begging and LYING  to Andrei and her dad. As dumb Nicole is, I think Libby is actually dumber. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Yeah, TLC is not even trying on this one...bonuses from what?

The Smothered ads with the bath water are just gross!  I’m eating over here!  I don’t like the thought of being in my own bath stew much less someone else’s.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 5

Elizabeth is a complete idiot and I don’t understand what her plan is with the games that she’s playing with both her dad and Andrei. She has a conversation with her dad who’s given them a free place to live and sounds like Andrei promised to do a few things at the place in return (including cutting the grass) and hasn’t done any of it based on the latest phone call with her dad. She gets sulky with her dad and then tells Andrei about it in the worst possible way to which he gets pissed off and wants to move out. With no money. She then goes to her dad and tells him they’re moving out as they don’t want to be “obligated to him anymore” and in the next breath is asking for money to move out and not to tell Andrei. Wtf. 

• Love 6