Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Who else is excited about Paul potentially being attacked by the dog he and Karine keep when he arrives to surprise her?!?!?

I was thinking that Karine has a gun and thinks that Pole is an intruder oooorrrrr....she is in bed with another man!

• Love 1

I am so tired of hearing these people say they are sacrificing everything, giving up everything, quit my job, money problems, what is their thought process? It never occured to them that logistics and finances would play a major role in their relationship? 

How do they find so many idiots to film?

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny should have spent her $6000 fixing her turkey neck.

Or have her hair permanently glued around her neck. Notice she tries to cover up the wrinkles with her hair strands. At least Summit showed up, I thought maybe his parents wouldn't let him go...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I love that they're married and having a kid and just now Karine thinks learning English will help the relationship....now maybe Paul...in between "helping" to raise kid can learn Portuguese 

• Love 5

I've been sick all day with my gastrointestinal issues, took a pill to keep from vomiting about fifteen minutes ago and thought I would be fine watching this. Then Pole's face appeared and my stomach purged the promethazine pill and I had to resort to the gel that is less effective. He's vile. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jenny, think scarves around your neck.

Take a fashion cue from Poochie. Scarves, lots of scarves. 

2 minutes ago, firefly said:

Karine has aged beyond her years. Tough to believe she is only 23.

Pol will do that to you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

They seem to be walking around just fine without being shot at, I think Paul exaggerates the dangers.

The locals  probably sense his weirdness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Jenny did not look good in traditional Indian clothes

FTFY

Yeah if she's hoping to blend in spray tan and brown hair would have helped.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s all pack up and go to South Africa so we can marry a gambling addict. Excellent plan.

and steals from MOTHER

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Christinayou haven’t been to the Dominican Republic by any chance, have you?

Sorry to hear you are suffering from dyspepsia.

No, I have inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis that like to set each other off, so I have an MS flare then a IBD flare and they have to shuffle the steroids and other meds because of the side effects. It's all the fault of Pole's face tonight, though. No one will ever convince me otherwise. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6