Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Chantel should dump Pedro and let him stay in the lovely Dominican Republic, where Americans are dropping like flies.

Better he should leave HER there, for that very reason. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

What is with all these family members who have to live everyone's life for them? Pao's mother needs to support her daughter, not start bickering with her and stressing her out. I have no love for Pao but if her mind's made up, the thing to do is be there to help, not make her feel like shit. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is with all these family members who have to live everyone's life for them? Pao's mother needs to support her daughter, not start bickering with her and stressing her out. I have no love for Pao but if her mind's made up, the thing to do is be there to help, not make her feel like shit. 

I would be having a fit if my daughter wanted a home birth with her first child! But that's just me.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Does Juan get the first serving?

Your placenta: You could dry it and put it in pills. You could stir-fry it with onions. You could even eat it raw in the delivery room.

Don't faint! The act of eating the placenta after you give birth, called placentophagy, isn't just something animals do. Human moms do it, too, including tribal women and glamorous celebrities. You may be wondering whether you should as well. (Courtesy WEBMD)

• Love 1
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I would be having a fit if my daughter wanted a home birth with her first child! But that's just me.

But if she was close to her due date and had her mind made up and was secure and comfortable with her decision, would you loom over her disapprovingly, talk down to her, and try to make her feel stupid? I don't think you would! 

• Love 2

But if she was close to her due date and had her mind made up and was secure and comfortable with her decision, would you loom over her disapprovingly, talk down to her, and try to make her feel stupid? I don't think you would! 

I would loom over her all the way to the hospital! lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yes, I would be supportive AND pay an ob-gyn to be on speed dial.

• LOL 2

I have a friend that had a home birth.  They started running into trouble delivering.  They ended up calling an ambulance but it was too late, the baby was born with brain damage and died shortly after in the hospital.  So no, no home birth.  

• Love 1