Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Laura in full makeup looks much younger than Laura within makeup. I wanna know what the deal is with Aladin. 

Just now, PityFree said:

Retired at 51? Must have been a nice divorce settlement.

Canadian govt pension maybe?

• Useful 1

I don't understand what Aladin's game is. If he was looking for a green card that would be one thing but she is moving there. Is she rich? She seems like a fun gal but let's live in the real world here, that hottie is not going to settle down with a woman that much older.

• Love 4
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

Very quiet here.

Everyone is running around trying to figure out where to post.

So Linda thinks a 30 fitness trainer is salivating over her?   And bonus points!  He's from Tunisia!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Couldn’t Sumit live in London with Jenny?

Why can't he live in the US?  India is not really a nice place to live.  Indian people don't even like it there.

• Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

This Corey reminds me of a combo of Paul and Russ, with a little Coltee thrown in.

definitely...all momma's boys

• Love 2

Afraid of needles but not of being duped out of 40k. Right-O!!

Let him go to Ecuador and stay there. We don’t need his contributions to the brain pool here in the US.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Poor Paul apparently he was not even good at shoveling cow shit, the guy was going to fire him.  This dude has no luck.  Is he sure the baby is even his, wasn't there a suspicion of cheating?

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3