Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She just wants him to be happy, Jay has probably charmed himself out of a lot of situations. You can take the boy out of the island but you can't take the island out of the boy. Ashley is just like Molly, they were foolish to think they could take some young buck and tame him.

Exactly. He's fucking 20!

• Love 5
Just now, rideashire said:

But...it does, right? Why lie? 

My mom had 8. My sister asked her  if it hurt and she told her, yes, a lot , but once the baby is there, it fades away. 

When my nephew was born, my mom got to the hospital just after he arrived and my sister’s first words were “you said it hurt, but you didn’t say it hurt LIKE THAT!!!!!, I’ll never forget that!!!!”

She swore she’d never have another kid and she hasn’t.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Nicole. She's so enormous she can't even flounce out properly. (Not body shaming! I'm fat!)

I hear you, but at least I had the sense to wait until I was married to gain the weight. Now she is going to be "big a lot" to Azan. 😂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What’s up with. Nicole’s hair?

Does Nicole still think she’s getting married to this clown?

She has the hair for it.

Maybe she thinks the hair will divert Azan’s attention from the fact that she hasn’t lost an ounce. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hear you, but at least I had the sense to wait until I was married to gain the weight. Now she is going to be "big a lot" to Azan. 😂 

Haha--right? I had a 23 inch waist when I got married. It was quitting smoking and menopause that packed the tonnage on to me! 

• Love 2
Just now, Owww ma legs said:

She gets bigger a little bit every week. Also mum stop enabling her!

Yeah what was up with Robelee? Again, instead of putting her foot down she's really passive.

• Love 3
(edited)

Pedro is breaking my heart. 

Chantel: I came all the way here even though you and Nicole planned to attack my brother. 

She managed to be pleasant for five minutes. Now she's grilling him. Charming. Chantel really knows how to please her man. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 2

Wish the show was live. I would of called the police on Nicole for not having May in a car seat.

Cops have zero tolerance for anything having to do with kids.

May doesn't have a chance with that mother and family.

• Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Has Azan apologized? Made amends? Nicole is getting nothing back.

I think the only thing she gets out of it is bragging rights for having a "hot" (not to me) fiance in a foreign country. But she really can only brag to strangers because most people know she is being played for a fool.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Pedro should go to her family’s house after being disrespected, but Chantel refuses to see his mother and sister? Two way street honey. 

I hate her and I hate her family. Mother Chantel is a nasty piece of work.

• Love 4

if i have to see that Mom/daughter nasally announce "we're best friends" one more time i will not be responsible for my actions.

Robalee is almost as much of an idiot as her daughter is....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7