Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They spent more on the damn cat toys than on Larissa's dress. That tells me all I neeed to know about Colt and Debbie.

They will get rid of Larissa. The cats stay.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They spent more on the damn cat toys than on Larissa's dress. That tells me all I neeed to know about Colt and Debbie.

And that’s a problem because......

Oh, look Pedroie, you two need to get a divorce before Chantel gets pregnant and you guys become Libby and Andrrrriiieee.

• Love 4

Just as an F.Y.I., airline tickets are refunded to the original form of payment.

I doubt Nicole has a credit card, but she probably has a debit card (she'd have to have a bank account so her show payments could be direct deposited), and generally speaking, checking accounts include a debit card. So, if she used her debit card to pay for the tickets, any unused, refundable-fare tickets would be credited back to her debit card.

(I worked for a major commercial airline for 22 years).

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Just as an F.Y.I., airline tickets are refunded to the original form of payment.

I doubt Nicole has a credit card, but she probably has a debit card (she'd have to have a bank account so her show payments could be direct deposited), and generally speaking, checking accounts include a debit card. So, if she used her debit card to pay for the tickets, any unused, refundable-fare tickets would be credited back to her debit card.

That’s if she was smart enough to book them. From her remarks, she’s not. My guess is she’s given him access to her account or she transferred it to his account. He will never give it back.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Doesn't she lose something like $175 for a change fee on each ticket?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Doesn't she lose something like $175 for a change fee on each ticket?

That really depends on the airline(s) used and the type of fare, especially for Azan's ticket from Morocco. International fares are an entirely different animal than fares for travel within the U.S.. They're governed by international tariffs*.

The U.S. airline industry is deregulated. Most other countries are still regulated.

*NOT the same type of "tariffs" that have been in the news as of late. "Tariffs" in the sense of "fares".

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 3
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

And that’s a problem because......

Because it proves that Larissa, and any woman in his life, will always be third...or fifth after momma and cats. I don't care for any of them but even if Larissa was a Saint (she is not) that marriage was doomed from the start. 

• Love 7

"I am the man of the house."  In the mean time the SOB is unemployed and spends his days playing on the computer.  What happened to the guy who wanted to get married right away so that he could get his papers and get a job?

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jay's not going to mess up again, at least until he gets his green card. 

Then he is going to head straight for the Bronx.  Mark my words.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Pedro's family are like oh hell no about Chantel coming there. Awkward.

Where does Miss Priss think she's going to stay? At the home of this family she constantly insults? Pedro pays the bills over there he can keep her locked out.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Good to know that expecting your husband to get a job to help with finances when your baby comes and you are recovering from labor and delivery in a few months is “terrorizing him with your pregnancy.”

What would’ve happened if Libby had to go on bedrest and had to stop working earlier? How would the man of the house handled that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Good to know that expecting your husband to get a job to help with finances when your baby comes and you are recovering from labor and delivery in a few months is “terrorizing him with your pregnancy.”

What would’ve happened if Libby had to go on bedrest and had to stop working earlier? How would the man of the house handled that?

Just like she handles everything else. Goes running to Daddy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Chantel wants to come to the DR to see the apartment that she’s probably paying for.

What is Pedro’s mom wearing?

Pedro’s sister has a nice weave.  Chantel is probably paying for that too.

US dollar  is paying for your lifestyle, ladies.  Do any of them work?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8