Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing in the world would have gotten me to leave my children, not even a handsome American hunk like Colt.

She didn’t have them with her, not even sure she visited them. They just lived in the same country. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t think he cares about her either.  I wouldn’t want to move to Oklahoma either.  

Me neither. Which is why I wouldn’t marry a guy based in Oklahoma.

Edited to add: I wouldn’t even marry a guy from Oklahoma/ with family in Oklahoma who was now living in a major city on the chance that one day he wanted to move back to Oklahoma.

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm not from the States. How bad is OK that Pao just refuses to live there??

Just depends on what you want.  It’s not a metropolitan area.  It’s more suburban, conservative.  Some people may read that as boring.  I live in a large city.  I’m not nude modeling or clubbing it up, but I like being near other people, cultures, non-chain restaurants, shopping, etc. but you also pay for that in the cost of living.

• Love 6

Nothing would induce me to live in Oklahoma, either. BUT, Pao knew Russ was an engineer in the oil and gas industry, and lived and worked in Oklahoma! They had no conversations about where they would live? Pao unilaterally decided to go to Miami, and categorically refused to consider any other place. Russ had an opportunity in Seattle, and she wouldn't even entertain it. She's spoiled and selfish. 

• Love 12
Just now, For Cereals said:

Just depends on what you want.  It’s not a metropolitan area.  It’s more suburban, conservative.  Some people may read that as boring.  I live in a large city.  I’m not nude modeling or clubbing it up, but I like being near other people, cultures, non-chain restaurants, shopping, etc. but you also pay for that in the cost of living.

I would maybe do Tulsa, they have a cool arts scene. It would have to be in the city not burbs tho

• Love 1

Miami is expensive and Pao won’t be bringing in those modeling bucks anymore (lol). Plus she’ll be doing mommy duties while Russ works. Once finances tighten up, she’s going to miss the big money he could have made in OK. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nothing would induce me to live in Oklahoma, either. BUT, Pao knew Russ was an engineer in the oil and gas industry, and lived and worked in Oklahoma! They had no conversations about where they would live? Pao unilaterally decided to go to Miami, and categorically refused to consider any other place. Russ had an opportunity in Seattle, and she wouldn't even entertain it. She's spoiled and selfish. 

I would've definitely considered Seattle.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

I think it’s the most conservative state in the country if you look at voting maps. It’s all red

Probably lots of people like Russ and his parents.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Me neither. Which is why I wouldn’t marry a guy based in Oklahoma.

Well I’m an American so I know what Oklahoma could be like.  Did Pao know that?

Pedro= Luis+Jay.

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pedro needs to get rid of Chantal and The Chantals. He looks like a different person, a happy one.

Don’t give them ideas of being a singing group.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Good Pedro stay there!  Chantal does realize she does not really need you.

That’s why she’s  so worried his family will convince him to divorce her? She’s scared shitless he won’t come back. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

Pedro is sitting there with more people who think they’re better than black Americans, in fact they probably don’t think they’re black at all.  

Fuck them all.  Those women are just as bad as Trashley.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Pedro= Luis+Jay.

They don’t have Google access in Colombia? She could’ve done some research. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Pedro= Luis+Jay.

Pao probably thought like all people outside of the USA that there everyplace in the States is like NY or LA. 

I've also heard Tulsa is pretty cool so I am surprised she doesn't compromise. She can do a blogging thing from home to promote health, beauty and wellness (damn that last sentence was hard to type!!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Naughty, naughty Pedro. You’re in big trouble when the family chantel find out lol

Mama Chantel might pull out the taser!!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Pedro is sitting there with more people who think they’re better than black Americans, in fact they probably don’t think they’re black at all.  

Fuck them all.  Those women are just as bad as Trashley.  

I didn’t know that. Dumb Australian who knows nothing here

Next the sister will be jealous her friend was grinding on Pedro and not her.  Was waiting for Mom to come busting in in her tight jeans with drink in hand.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Pao probably thought like all people outside of the USA that there everyplace in the States is like NY or LA. 

I've also heard Tulsa is pretty cool so I am surprised she doesn't compromise. She can do a blogging thing from home to promote health, beauty and wellness (damn that last sentence was hard to type!!)

And she can do it topless in her own kitchen!!! Problem solved. 

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

I didn’t know that. Dumb Australian who knows nothing here

Me too dumb Canadian, I actually don't get the statement at all.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hahahaha, Pao doesn't want to work! She wants to pose for topless photos! Its all she ever wanted to do!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2