Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'm surprised that Pao hasn't packed a couple dozen of her "artistic" calendars to give out to the Oklahoma relatives. 

And she's being a bitch about Russ's family. She can't understand that they might be excited about their impending grandchild? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would rather watch the guys at the barbershop than Ashley and Jay.

They should have their own show where they just dispense dating and marriage advice to guys while they get their hair cut.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I’m so petty as the prospect of watching Nicole look like an idiot in trying to get a job with no work skills makes me positively giddy. She needs to be taken down a few notches and get a slap of reality. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Nicole doesn’t know to prepare a resume FOR AN INTERVIEW.  WTH

And it sounds like she isn’t working at all right now...she “used” to work at a coffee shop.  Good lord.

Moving to Morocco.  O.M.G.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pollo Loco said:

I’m so petty as the prospect of watching Nicole look like an idiot in trying to get a job with no work skills makes me positively giddy. She needs to be taken down a few notches and get a slap of reality. 

I'll join the petty party, I feel like that about most of the people on this show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

They didn't give her an application? I used to work at a temp agency. They'd give her something to fill out. And even if she's inexperienced, she could go somewhere and stuff envelopes or file. I did that as a temp before I learned to type and do word processing.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

What unicorn of a job is Nicole expecting to get with no office experience, no resume, doesn’t want to work longterm, doesn’t want to do front desk/reception?

Did love that she told the woman that she had a baby right after high school like it explained her complete lack of work skills. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5