Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm still confused. So has this guy watched the ep or not?

No. He says he has a spoiler source that "checks out." Whether that's true or not is anyone's guess, although he posts on the Arrow sub a bunch so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he really believes these ~spoilers are legit, whether they wind up being so or not - I don't think he would've posted them to troll.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

not expecting any flashforwards in 707, purely because cutting away to them would interrupt the whole tension of the prison stuff.

702 I think only had 2 quick scenes in the FF, so that could be all they have here, one in the beginning and one in the end, but I'm still 50/50 60/40 on FF in 702.

If it's not a FF reveal, then I'm guessing that the "surprising" moment (or the happy moment, or both) is the Emiko reveal, since SS was also filming around 707

38 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I still have my doubts they'll reveal who Maya really is in 708 (if she is their daughter, I'm like 95% sure)

My big reason for believing they definitely will reveal who she is by 708 is that Beth specifically said that KM's character is coming right before midseason and that there are a bunch of surprises related to her character, and now we have that Beth herself wrote 708, so she was likely speaking from experience in writing it.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1

It makes sense that a big reveal like an Olicity kid would happen during the MSF as a cliffhanger when we have like 8 weeks to stew on what it means. But it seems weird to me that they'd reveal her as the Olicity kid (IF she is) at a different time than Felicity is revealed to be pregnant. It seems to me like the kind of thing they'd reveal at the same time? It would be weird to drop that kind of bombshell just to leave the present part of it hanging for some unknown time somewhere down the line, since there's no way she could be pregnant now (or even next episode, unless there's a time jump).

53 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Not gonna say who the source is out of respect. But let me just say this:

Anyone who has ever called Diaz a loser. Prepare to eat your words next episode :P

Also:

Prepare for a surprising end moment.

Prepare to also be very happy.

Prepare for incredible fights.

One of the best Arrow episodes ever.

BARELY ANY FELICITY SCENES.

Not gonna go into speci

Which is hilariously vague, anyone here could have come up with that, except for the DDD praise.

58 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

We could get both - Maya revealed to be William’s sister, but she calls Felicity by name instead of Mom to make viewers question who her mom is (but it’s simply that something happened and she’s mad so Felicity is Felicity instead of Mom right now). 

My expectation was along the lines of 

William: Maya?!

Maya: Hey Bro!

Basically revealing that Maya is Oliver's and presumably Felicity's daughter but, not out right saying it so people can fight over who her mom is for the winter break.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

My big reason for believing they definitely will reveal who she is by 708 is that Beth specifically said that KM's character is coming right before midseason and that there are a bunch of surprises related to her character, and now we have that Beth herself wrote 708, so she was likely speaking from experience in writing it.

I mean, I think a 708 reveal makes sense because it's definitely the kind of thing to reveal before hiatus (and I'm not acknowledging the crossover as really part of this season tbh). But then this is Arrow so I'm always 50/50. Haha.

I also agree with @apinknightmare in that an Olicity kid would be something better revealed at the same time as Felicity's pregnancy, purely because otherwise that would just give away her getting pregnant at some point. It kind of takes away the surprise of it (even though we're all mostly sure it's happening).

It also would not shock me if they just reveal her to be Oliver's kid and not Felicity's because they're trolls like that. Or what @Morrigan2575 said.

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It seems to me like the kind of thing they'd reveal at the same time?

Not if the cast and crew don't want to do the pregnancy/baby on set stuff but then still be able to say "Olicity have a kid." Kind of the same thing they are basically doing with Smoak Tech. Revealing it now can just give them the time limit that they have to do it in the presumed final season depending on how old they make her (heck, could even be s9/s10), but if they get cancelled even in s7 they can at least say they did it, and leave viewers guessing when it'll happen in the present

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Not if the cast and crew don't want to do the pregnancy/baby on set stuff but then still be able to say "Olicity have a kid." Kind of the same thing they are basically doing with Smoak Tech. Revealing it now can just give them the time limit that they have to do it in the presumed final season depending on how old they make her (heck, could even be s9/s10), but if they get cancelled even in s7 they can at least say they did it, and leave viewers guessing when it'll happen in the present

Everything that's been released with regards to her age has her at 19 or 20, which is why I assumed IF she's Olicity's kid that there would be a concurrent pregnancy storyline in the present. I guess they could change that and make her younger, but I don't know that KM could pass for a whole lot younger than that. 

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Everything that's been released with regards to her age has her at 19 or 20, which is why I assumed IF she's Olicity's kid that there would be a concurrent pregnancy storyline in the present. I guess they could change that and make her younger, but I don't know that KM could pass for a whole lot younger than that. 

But if she's 20 in 2040, that makes her born more likely in s8/s9, not s7, and if she's 19 that could push it back one more year to s10, is what I was referring to

5 hours ago, way2interested said:

Definitely fair to judge, then! The original argument was just that someone on reddit like it in general which = eh, this episode might be not good (later clarified as just "not good as hyped," which I actually agree is a fair criticism). I mean, last time I checked reddit, they were pretty anti-newbie and mad at Diggle as well, so it would at least probably mean that Curtis wouldn't be saving the day or anything.

And I get the meh-ness for the flashforwards, but tbh because it's an Oliver-centric episode is the reason why I think it might actually be pretty good, especially since Laura Hurley loves heroic Oliver. 

Likely, and there's also a chance for a glimpse of older Oliver (per SA's "I can't show my face because spoilers" post during 707 filming), which would fit the Oliver-focused story.

I can't imagine them keeping it longer than 708 if 708 is looking to be the "Olicity deal with their problems" episode and Beth and Oscar wrote it after also writing the reveal of Older William

I was thinking they meet up with Maya and either William doesn't know who she is or he does then tells them at the end OR we get something like Maya at the end meets up with Old man Oliver and that's when they do the reveal maybe she tells Daddy that There is reason to believe Mom is Actually alive 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

We could get both - Maya revealed to be William’s sister, but she calls Felicity by name instead of Mom to make viewers question who her mom is (but it’s simply that something happened and she’s mad so Felicity is Felicity instead of Mom right now). 

I REALLY DO NOT WANT Maya mad at Mom cause it would copy Flash. I want Maya Sassing Dinah And Telling Uncle Roy Shame on you for thinking my Mom would be Evil.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, way2interested said:

But if she's 20 in 2040, that makes her born more likely in s8/s9, not s7, and if she's 19 that could push it back one more year to s10, is what I was referring to

Sorry, I had only heard Beth refer to the flash forwards as "twenty years" in the future, so that's what I was going off of. I see she's also mentioned that she "thinks" it's 2040, so who knows. Of course, this is all depending on whether or not Maya's age is what was posted, since it's possible that could've been changed too. I mean, she's not being born in season 7 regardless. 

2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

3. Surprising end moment? Prepare to be very happy? This could mean anything, haha.

If the Reddit poster says "prepare to be very happy", I'm going to bet it's not that Maya is an Olicitot.

2 hours ago, way2interested said:

If it's not a FF reveal, then I'm guessing that the "surprising" moment (or the happy moment, or both) is the Emiko reveal, since SS was also filming around 707

An Emiko reveal would make Reddit happy because it's not about Felicity at all and it's another masked fighter and a kickass sibling for Oliver.

1 hour ago, jay741982 said:

I was thinking they meet up with Maya and either William doesn't know who she is or he does then tells them at the end OR we get something like Maya at the end meets up with Old man Oliver and that's when they do the reveal maybe she tells Daddy that There is reason to believe Mom is Actually alive

This also would make Reddit happy too, they would be sure that it's a BS baby.

I'm going to call foul if William doesn't recognize his half-sister. That would require him to be abandoned 15 years ago because he would have recognized a 9 year old 10 years later.

Edited by statsgirl
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If the Reddit poster says "prepare to be very happy", I'm going to bet it's not that Maya is an Olicitot.

I don't think there are any flashforwards in 707. 

If Maya is a Queen, I expect Dinah to voice her distrust about her pretty much immediately. “William, your sister changed these last few years. Roy, she’s Oliver and Felicity’s kid, how can we trust her?” 

If Maya somehow turns out to be BS’ kid - I’ll never believe she’s also Oliver’s in that case, even if Arrow tells me she is - Dinah probably would embrace her since she’s showing more care for BS than Felicity in the present. (Still bitter about that)

• Love 6

It irks me that Roy, who took the fall for Oliver, took on a false identity/life for Oliver, and then, when he did come back to town, showed more loyalty to Oliver and integrity to vigilante-dom in two episodes than NTA has shown over the entire course of their run is now having to hang out/work with Dinah. 

• Love 8

It feels like the surprise in 707 is going to be the NGA is a girl, gasp, and Emiko from the comics!!! GASP GASP!!  That should send Reddit over the moon.  

If Oliver is just breaking out of prison, then there probably won't be a reunion scene but that doesn't seem in keeping with knowing he's supposed to be out and about in the next episode so I tend to think that we will get at least some kind of shot of them hugging because otherwise just being told hey, you get to go home even though Diaz escaped (I assume) falls a bit flat. 

Especially since they've built the season around not just Oliver wanting to get home, but Felicity needing to get him home.  It probably won't be a long shot at all, this is Bamford, but SOMETHING to mark him being out of jail before they start the next section of the season only makes sense.  

The only way I can imagine them NOT showing a quick reunion would be if they decide to parallel each of them dealing with all of this on their own and then, in that case, the big moment isn't about getting Olicity back together but the moment each KNOW they have succeeded in fighting their way back.  Felicity already had her big reaction to Oliver coming home, they could I suppose think the parallel of Oliver hearing he gets to go home and seeing his emotional reaction is enough for now.  

Ack.  I was so convinced of the one way and now I'm not sure.  Someone start up the Fanffic factory.  I'm going to need that moment one way or the other.  

7 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

If Maya is a Queen, I expect Dinah to voice her distrust about her pretty much immediately. “William, your sister changed these last few years. Roy, she’s Oliver and Felicity’s kid, how can we trust her?” 

If Maya somehow turns out to be BS’ kid - I’ll never believe she’s also Oliver’s in that case, even if Arrow tells me she is - Dinah probably would embrace her since she’s showing more care for BS than Felicity in the present. (Still bitter about that)

If Maya turns out to be BS's kid and Oliver's kid, (which I don't believe is true) I'll immediately assume that BS took a page out of the comics and pulled shenanigans to steal the baby batter and Oliver had no say in the matter.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

The only way I can imagine them NOT showing a quick reunion would be if they decide to parallel each of them dealing with all of this on their own and then, in that case, the big moment isn't about getting Olicity back together but the moment each KNOW they have succeeded in fighting their way back.  Felicity already had her big reaction to Oliver coming home, they could I suppose think the parallel of Oliver hearing he gets to go home and seeing his emotional reaction is enough for now.  

I'm wondering exactly what's supposed to happen with him getting out now, assuming what Laurel did was real and there really was a trade. Is he going to do something stupid to jeopardize that by participating in the prison riot and then has to get out ANOTHER way (hence the decision he's supposed to be making that affects his life and his family's lives, if that summary's even correct). Does that get revoked somehow and then he gets another offer of freedom from ARGUS or something?

BS's deal was him agreeing to testify and help provide evidence to convict Diaz so if DIaz has escaped, I assume his deal is off the table.  So yeah, maybe Argus or the FBI could step in at that point and offer a different deal to get him out.  If Diggle arranged that, I suppose Felicity would be willing to drop any grudge she feels against Diggle for peacing out on her.  Though it then begs the question of why he wouldn't have pulled out that deal long ago.  

Yeah, I was wondering this too. Oliver only gets released if they get Diaz in exchange. But if Diaz escapes, there should be no deal. I am confusion.

I'm leaning towards a deal with ARGUS tbh. 

Edited by Guest

For the record most of Reddit is speculating and mostly accepting that Maya will be revealed as Felicity and Olivers daughter.

And honestly I have not seen any of them speculate that she's Black Sirens or BS/Olivers as much or at all as I've seen it speculated here. I have seen it speculated by some lauriver fans on twitter but they also speculate that Oliver realised he was still in love with Laurel since the 100th even though he went on to marry Felicity and that the jail scenes between Oliver and BS where he was dissing her, looked pissed to see her and warned her off his wife was really setting up their sexual tension and romantic angst. So...

I don't see the point in putting out into the universe that she is BS or BS/Olivers kid because if she is that means that for her to be born that fits in a time line within this season they would either need to both redeem BS and introduce a new character and set up a romantic relationship to the point that BS gets pregnant or so irreparably break Olicity then move Oliver and Sirens relationship from angry hostility to convincingly accepting Oliver getting Siren pregnant without making him look like cheating adultring horrible scum. It's just not realistic timing or story wise in any sense or measure for her to be Sirens daughter, even as bad as these writers can be.

And if you look at how much time effort and story air time that would take on the show I don't see them devoting that to Siren who despite what Reddit may feel is a supporting player on the show like Rene or Curtis. Dinah is bigger player in the show right now then Siren. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

BS's deal was him agreeing to testify and help provide evidence to convict Diaz so if DIaz has escaped, I assume his deal is off the table.  So yeah, maybe Argus or the FBI could step in at that point and offer a different deal to get him out.  If Diggle arranged that, I suppose Felicity would be willing to drop any grudge she feels against Diggle for peacing out on her. 

That would annoy me because I’m sure it’ll happen again. Though we’ve probably had all the Felicity/Diggle scenes we’ll have this season already, based on the number we’ve had in past seasons. Gotta make sure to get plenty Diggle/Dinah though, of course. (I may need to write a post in the bitterness thread about Dinah soon-ish.) 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

BS's deal was him agreeing to testify and help provide evidence to convict Diaz so if DIaz has escaped, I assume his deal is off the table.

I'm not a lawyer but I don't understand why that would be the case.  He's still willing to testify against Diaz, and Felicity and Friends brought Diaz in. Oliver and his side have met all the requirements of the deal, it's not their fault Diaz escaped.

1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

BS's deal was him agreeing to testify and help provide evidence to convict Diaz so if DIaz has escaped, I assume his deal is off the table.

What a stupid deal - Oliver would've done all those things even if he hadn't been offered release, LOL.

• Love 2
Just now, statsgirl said:

I assumed that part of the deal was bringing in Diaz, which they did.

I'm guessing he doesn't make it into federal custody (or if he does the transfer van is sabotaged or something), since Oliver says he broke into the prison in the preview. Which is NOT the thing you would expect a criminal to do if they escaped federal agents, but Diaz is an idiot, so...

I'm kinda curious if everything here is on the up and up since he does that. 

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I'm not a lawyer but I don't understand why that would be the case.  He's still willing to testify against Diaz, and Felicity and Friends brought Diaz in. Oliver and his side have met all the requirements of the deal, it's not their fault Diaz escaped.

But if the Fed's don't have Diaz, they have no use for Oliver and have no incentive to do anything for him.  Doesn't matter if Oliver was willing to keep his end of the bargain.  Circumstances would have changed.  I'm also not a lawyer but that's how it's worked on the law shows I've seen in the past.  Deal falls apart if the guy he'd be testifying against is no longer there to be testified against.  

• Love 1

I've lost trust in Beth and the new writers this season, so I'm reluctant to remain optimistic that Maya is Olicity's kid. Also, the reddit fan's report on 707 has made me lose enthusiasm for watching that episode.

Edited by tv echo
6 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I've lost trust in Beth and the new writers this season, so I'm reluctant to remain optimistic that Maya is Olicity's kid. Also, the reddit fan's report on 707 has made me lose enthusiasm for watching that episode.

I know huh. These are the same people who think Felicity nuked a town for fun. On no plane of existence do I think that we'd agree the same things are awesome.

• Love 1

In one corner we have two reviewers who care about way more than action and have actually seen the episode. In the other we have a person who has heard some stuff. I’m not saying this will be the bestest episode ever, but I am saying that I wouldn’t assume praise from Laura and Lindsay is meaningless.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

I can't believe I'm defending the writers because I I haven't exactly be loving every aspect of the current season, but to be fair nobody knows who Maya is and the writers haven't given any info on who she is. So if she turns out to not to be Olicity's kid then the fault lies in fandoms off base speculating then it does on the writers. 

Having said that nothing has come out or changed spoiler wise that either confirms or contradicts speculation that Maya may be Olicity's kid. 

As for reddit Im assuming they love the next episode due to the sausage fest nature of lame macho men fighting for multiple scenes especially when it includes cocktail weiner Diaz. I'd be very surprised if the reasons for loving the episode have any bearing on the things like Olicity, apart from the fact that there is supposedly less Felicity in this episode which just makes it easier for me to Google her scenes and skip the rest unless the reviews do end up living up to the hype. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

As for reddit Im assuming they love the next episode due to the sausage fest nature of lame macho men fighting for multiple scenes especially when it includes cocktail weiner Diaz.

Cocktail weiner - I love it. 

Agreed though. I think it has to do with the fighting and the nature of that fighting - probably Diaz being comic accurate (or as much as they can manage) and Oliver going against him one-on-one—without the newbies there with him—are contributing factors to the positivity, assuming whatever this person heard is in fact what happens.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

As a practical matter, Oliver being willing to testify against Diaz is meaningless if the feds don't have Diaz in custody. Diaz can't be tried in absentia, so his capture and custody is a necessary condition of the deal with Oliver. That said, the US Attorney would have discretion about whether to honor the deal, and if so, when. Most would probably insist on Diaz being in custody before honoring Oliver's deal. But a more lenient prosecutor, realizing Diaz's escape was no fault of Oliver's, might honor the deal in anticipation of Diaz's eventual capture. Considering the way Diaz has eluded the feds for the past 7 months, if it were me, I probably wouldn't let Oliver go until Diaz was back in custody.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

As a practical matter, Oliver being willing to testify against Diaz is meaningless if the feds don't have Diaz in custody. Diaz can't be tried in absentia, so his capture and custody is a necessary condition of the deal with Oliver. That said, the US Attorney would have discretion about whether to honor the deal, and if so, when. Most would probably insist on Diaz being in custody before honoring Oliver's deal. But a more lenient prosecutor, realizing Diaz's escape was no fault of Oliver's, might honor the deal in anticipation of Diaz's eventual capture. Considering the way Diaz has eluded the feds for the past 7 months, if it were me, I probably wouldn't let Oliver go until Diaz was back in custody.

Unless they make capture a part of Oliver's release?

OK we lost Diaz but, we'll let you out now provided you'll testify AND work for/with Argus to capture Diaz.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

OK we lost Diaz but, we'll let you out now provided you'll testify AND work for/with Argus to capture Diaz.

Yeah, this is the lenient prosecutor scenario. And it could be justified by arguing that Oliver (with Felicity's help) is probably the best hope for finding and capturing Diaz. I mean, he did it once before, until everybody's favorite DA fucked it up.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

Yeah, this is the lenient prosecutor scenario. And it could be justified by arguing that Oliver (with Felicity's help) is probably the best hope for finding and capturing Diaz. I mean, he did it once before, until everybody's favorite DA fucked it up.

Now I’m picturing Laurel’s argument going as follows: “Oliver is the best man to capture Diaz. He even had him last May until I - I mean, someone, totally not me, screamed him off the roof presumably trying to kill him, or help him escape, depending on how you look at it/if the writers wanted me to be good or bad this season. So I heard. Not because I was there or that someone. I was elsewhere at the time, even if multiple FBI agents may have claimed to see me on the scene and maybe even heard one of them mention I’m from another Earth. Totally not true.”

• Love 9

This is why Im glad that they had Oliver say that BS was the sole reason Diaz got away because if capturing Diaz to trade for Oliver is the key to his release this season then I'm assuming Oliver planned to use the same move last season until BS ruined it. So the show basically confirmed BS is the reason Oliver is in prison. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If that was the route Oliver was going to go with the FBI and the FBI agreed then why wouldnt he have tried to rally his team to get to Diaz? Or Watson bring it up because it certainly wasnt on the table when earlier in the season.

Because this is Arrow and long-term logic doesn't matter when there's a short-term plot they want to explore or drama they want to create.

That being said, I don't think Oliver had anything in mind other than going to jail in exchange for help catching Diaz because that's what Samanda Watson told him he needed to do and he's an idiot like that.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If that was the route Oliver was going to go with the FBI and the FBI agreed then why wouldnt he have tried to rally his team to get to Diaz?

Because then everyone else would have to care about something other than their great new lives or look even worse than they already do by not targeting Diaz if they knew it could get Oliver out of prison? No, really, they just obviously don’t care about Oliver, considering weren’t they making cracks about getting credit in 706 after Oliver went to prison and got them all immunity deals?

The way they’re writing Diggle, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Oliver had planned that and Diggle knew it and still told Felicity to move on because they could always ignore that for an upcoming scene just like Diggle claimed she “pushed him out.”

Or just this:

4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Because this is Arrow and long-term logic doesn't matter when there's a short-term plot they want to explore or drama they want to create.

• Love 1

Regardless of Oliver's deal, William and Felicity wouldn't have had to go into protective custody and Diaz wouldn't have been free to terrorize Felicity if not for BS. A person trying to change and be better might feel some guilt, take accountability, and apologize to her new friend for that, but I guess we're skipping that step of the redemption tour.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Regardless of Oliver's deal, William and Felicity wouldn't have had to go into protective custody and Diaz wouldn't have been free to terrorize Felicity if not for BS. A person trying to change and be better might feel some guilt, take accountability, and apologize to her new friend for that, but I guess we're skipping that step of the redemption tour.

I'd say her working with Felicity to take Diaz down and getting Oliver out of prison is more or less her apology to Felicity, and like she said, she is learning empathy. 

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I'd say her working with Felicity to take Diaz down and getting Oliver out of prison is more or less her apology to Felicity, and like she said, she is learning empathy. 

A person who really felt sorry and took accountability for something they'd done wouldn't put the blame on someone else for it - like she did to Oliver when she accused him of not being able to admit to his mistakes. Whatever his mistake was supposed to be in that scenario. 

• Love 15

Felicity basically had to beg BS though. And she only wanted to help Felicity at first because she’d captured Silencer and BS clearly wanted to have some fun, IMO. I’m yet to see any kind of apology or wanting to make things right from her tbh. 

11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

A person who really felt sorry and took accountability for something they'd done wouldn't put the blame on someone else for it - like she did to Oliver when she accused him of not being able to admit to his mistakes. Whatever his mistake was supposed to be in that scenario. 

Some people have a hard time of taking ownership or apologizing, but this is still more about her her blossoming friendship with Felicity then it is for Oliver himself. And maybe she'll even apologize to Oliver himself once he gets out as she continues to grow. 

5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Some people have a hard time of taking ownership or apologizing, but this is still more about her her blossoming friendship with Felicity then it is for Oliver himself.

No it's not. It's about what she did that she's apologizing for (if that is indeed what she's doing) - and that is a thing that she's still not taking full responsibility for.

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

No it's not. It's about what she did that she's apologizing for (if that is indeed what she's doing) - and that is a thing that she's still not taking full responsibility for.

This entire thing was about her and Felicity and her not saying "sorry",

A person trying to change and be better might feel some guilt, take accountability, and apologize to her new friend for that, but I guess we're skipping that step of the redemption tour.

to which I think her working with her to get Diaz and free Oliver is her own way of apologizing. She still has ways to go in becoming a better person.

• Love 1