Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: I Love Him And I Hate Him

She is a simple bitch! How the HELL You gonna cry like that in front of the kids like that and then act like You never did it before. That's why they didn't get upset. Girl,please.

• Love 6

Everything she says about Dean is the total opposite of what she said in her last book.

I listened to it on a long ass solo drive and she spent like an hour and a half of book going on an on about how helpful with the kids he is and loving he is. How he took care of everything while she was on bed rest in the hospital. Seriously like 90 solid minutes about how wonderful and in love they are.

Now on the show he's never done any of that. I totally lol'ed when Dean cried out that he was sorry he ruined their fairytale romance. Who talks like that?

I guess this show is his punishment for straying, (or at least getting caught.)

• Love 2

Since so much of this show is fake, I call bullshit on The Pain Attack. She just wanted feeding and hair brushing (and IV pain meds). OMG the ugly crying from both of them was retch-ed, and her eyes are even wider-set w/o makeup. Yet, I watch.

• Love 7

Everything she says about Dean is the total opposite of what she said in her last book.

I listened to it on a long ass solo drive and she spent like an hour and a half of book going on an on about how helpful with the kids he is and loving he is. How he took care of everything while she was on bed rest in the hospital. Seriously like 90 solid minutes about how wonderful and in love they are.

Now on the show he's never done any of that. I totally lol'ed when Dean cried out that he was sorry he ruined their fairytale romance. Who talks like that?

Who talks like that?  Actors and narcissistic personalities!  The words and emotions are SOLD as a performance rather than an actual, genuine feeling.  I think they're both over-compensating.  

And, hells yeah, girl is either lying her ass off or she is delusional.   I found her last book at a library book sale and figured it would be $.50 worth of entertainment and rainbow-glitter, magic unicorns came forth from Dean's bung hole, but now he's a negligent, absentee husband and father?  I hate to say it, but this whole ordeal is either complete bull or Tori has seen an attorney who told her to make Dean look like the biggest douche ever to win custody.  Both of them are nucking futs.  

• Love 3
(edited)

I am always amazed at the level of treatment being a celebrity gets you at a hospital.  She was doped to the gills and admitted for a migraine and a tummy ache?  I have had migraines that flat out shut me down for 36 hours and I got a shot of imitrex and discharge papers.  Acting like she is dying and rates a homecoming party for stress migraines is a little extreme.  

Me thinks she didn't want to deal with Dean on a ride to Lake Arrowhead.  And, while I am ranting,... they're so broke that the rent a vacation home for a week every year?    If I were slight on cash, I would pitch a tent and roast some weinies over a camp fire.  

OMFG!!!! "I went through four pregnancies for you and almost died."

Holy manipulation, bat man!!!  And, to follow such a fucked up statement to be followed by anything related to Chopped Canada is laughable.  It's just...it defies logic.  I am fairly sure Tori was fully into having four kids.  Frankly, she did that as much for herself and her brand and to keep Dean as she did it for Dean.  Dean had a son and a kid he abandoned in adoption proceedings...it's not like he required Tori to have a child (let alone four!).  And, four pregnancies in such quick succession at her age can have serious repercussions.  You put on your big girl panties and suck it up or USE birth control for crissake.  You don't whine about shit you had control over.  And, throwing your pictures and your child's scrapbook on the floor to punctuate your whack-a-doodle breakdown is childish.  It's very "lifetime movie".  

Edited by wanderwoman
  • Love 4

I guess this show is his punishment for straying, (or at least getting caught.)

That would be awesome! If Tori dreamed this all up as punishment & to make him relive his cheating error over & over. Sadly I doubt that's the case.

Question: why was there a chicken wandering around the bedroom? Dean picked it up & took it away, but it was there. I think Hattie pointed it out when he picked it up.

Geez the uncontrollable ugly crying would really get to me if I wasn't questioning the reality of it. I've lived a lot of this, but meant it & I've done the crying without being able to stop it's a freaky hard place to be. So if any of that was real I feel bad for Tori, but then again I have my doubts about the whole story. Whoops I mean sTori.

To me it looks like the smaller Tori shrinks down the more Dean bloats up. Slowly deflating ballon next to tightly stretched ballon is an ugly comparison but I'm making it anyway. My first thought with the "abdominal pains" was that Tori has pretty much quit eating & was dehydrated & so malnourished that her body shut down. Who knows with these folks though. I do call complete BS on Dean not being able to go to the hospital with her or being unable to go until the next day. It's obvious there's help around & if nothing else call someone in & go to the hospital. Either he's a dick (yes) or it was a storyline for some reason (probably) or Tori didn't want him to go (I can see that).

Finally I think I need a shower after hearing all the sex talk. I couldn't stop myself from imagining what they did to keep "raising the bar" & what things Tori had never done before that she did for Deano. Shudder. Can you picture Bloated Blob asking you to do kinky stuff? Eww, just eww.

• Love 6

It really disgusted me that she was so thrilled to be "nurtured" by Dean in the hospital.  She was so friggin ecstatic to be fed by him, she looked absurdy childish.  Yes, we all have our moments when we are down and need help, but I cannot imagine a time when I would need my husband to spoon feed me.  I had many spinal surgeries over the course of 9 months, each of which required a week's stay in the hospital for recovery.  Not one single time did I ask my husband to stay and "nurture" aka "baby me" because I knew he had our 10 year old son to take care of. 

That's called being an adult, Tori, you should try it.  Putting your children's needs above your own.  Man the fuck up already, and be a PARENT to those 4 kids you mention constantly. 

• Love 7
Question: why was there a chicken wandering around the bedroom? Dean picked it up & took it away, but it was there. I think Hattie pointed it out when he picked it up.

That is Coco. It lives in their bedroom and sleeps in a dog bed. She went through a barnyard animal phase and collected a bunch of chickens, goats and a pig. Coco seems to be the only one left.

I am sure it shits all over the place. So gross.

(edited)

I laughed aloud when Tori sobbed to Dr. Wexler: "Now I can't tell my children about a fairy tale romance!" Good. Don't. Teach them that people are flawed - although with Tori as a mom they're learning that plenty. Teach them that you write your own ending, forgiveness is important but so are you, etc. Tori can't even let Stella have a nice crafty afternoon. When Tori was in the throes of her mooing/crying and she pushed the craft stuff off of the bedside, I thought "uh-oh, she's at full-tantrum. Walk away until she calms down." Because I feel like you have to use toddler logic with her.

I couldn't believe in the clothing store, when Mehran said, "it's not over, you have four beautiful kids." She shrieked back "I feel like it's all for nothing!" To say nothing of "I went through four pregnancies (for Dean)!" Nice for the kids to know that they were/are a burden she endured to please their father.

"I ruined our fairy tale romance." As opposed to Charlie and Mary Jo, who were their divorce pamphlets.

Edited by ScullyInApt42
  • Love 8
(edited)

Damn, the girl is just plain EXHAUSTING. I really, really get that she is heartbroken--but Good God Girl Get a Grip.  Everything Isn't about Dean's actions, you have four children under 7 and you act more immaturely than all of them combined.

The girl has achieved what I thought impossible:  I actually sort of feel sorry for dirtbag Deano at this point.  He will never  EVER hear the end of it from her--EVER. Tori, if you want the storybook ending you have to grow up, admit neither of you are perfect.  the time for drama and hysterics is over.  Face the problem and decide how you want to handle it.  But shut the fuck up for five minutes--you are coming across as less mature than Stella.  I sort of hope Deano pulls the plug on this relationship because at this point, its: "Cry, bitch, complain," lather, rinse repeat.

I thought I saw a smile on her face while being fed by Dean in the hospital.  And I too was surprised that she was hospitalized for a long as she was for her symptoms.

I'm glad they spoke with the older kids, but I wish it as off camera.  Hell, I'd be happier if they kept the kids off camera, but that's not gonna happen.

She gives a new definition to the term "ugly crying".

Edited by Patssy Stoned
  • Love 2

I wish they would drop the "fairy tale" business already.  I have never read one single fairy tale that began with "Once upon a time a married woman met a married man and they fell immediately into bed................."  

• Love 9

I laughed aloud when Tori sobbed to Dr. Wexler: "Now I can't tell my children about a fairy tale romance!" Good. Don't. Teach them that people are flawed - although with Tori as a mom they're learning that plenty. Teach them that you write your own ending, forgiveness is important but so are you, etc. Tori can't even let Stella have a nice crafty afternoon. When Tori was in the throes of her mooing/crying and she pushed the craft stuff off of the bedside, I thought "uh-oh, she's at full-tantrum. Walk away until she calms down." Because I feel like you have to use toddler logic with her.

I couldn't believe in the clothing store, when Mehran said, "it's not over, you have four beautiful kids." She shrieked back "I feel like it's all for nothing!" To say nothing of "I went through four pregnancies (for Dean)!" Nice for the kids to know that they were/are a burden she endured to please their father.

"I ruined our fairy tale romance." As opposed to Charlie and Mary Jo, who were their divorce pamphlets.

THIS.  The kids don't care about Tori's fairy tale.  They want to know their parents are stable, love each other, and will protect them.  TORI needed the fairy tale to justify the fact that she was the mistress.  She shouldn't need to ask Dean the gory details because he likely used the same lines and techniques he used to get Tori's panties off.  TORI not realizing that shows how unaware of others she is.  The full on emotional breakdown was rough, but.... jezus...wouldn't she call up Dean's ex and apologize and commiserate for doing the exact same thing to her?  Why doesn't she acknowledge that she did this to HER ex?  Karma's a beyotch.

Not to mention, Dr. Wexler doesn't call Tori or Dean out on this!  How can they deal with this indiscretion if they don't deal with the initial indiscretion that produced their marriage?

Kids need to know that Fairy Tales are just that- fictionalized ideals of love.  Life isn't an Aaron Spelling production.  Marriage is hard!  Starting a relationship based on secretive trysts and BOTH parties tossing their marriages in a toilet is like starting a marathon with your legs in shackles.  You are going to trip and fall!

Damn, the girl is just plain EXHAUSTING. 

The girl has achieved what I thought impossible:  I actually sort of feel sorry for dirtbag Deano at this point.  He will never  EVER hear the end of it from her--EVER. Tori, if you want the storybook ending you have to grow up, admit neither of you are perfect.  the time for drama and hysterics is over.  Face the problem and decide how you want to handle it.  But shut the fuck up for five minutes--you are coming across as less mature than Stella.  I sort of hope Deano pulls the plug on this relationship because at this point, its: "Cry, bitch, complain," lather, rinse repeat.

I thought I saw a smile on her face while being fed by Dean in the hospital.  

So. Much.  Word. Sister!

I saw that little grin.  Couldn't tell if it was her dilaudid haze or her "I fuckin own your nuts" recognition.  I had a sister who went through leukemia as a kid and I am a breast cancer survivor.  At no point did I or my sister require spoon feeding.  Drama.  Lord help us all if Tori actually develops a non-self induced ailment.  

• Love 4

Oh! AND, Tori saying Stella's drawing at school couldn't have happened, so she needed to scrapbook reality, is bullshite.  Dean WAS home at Christmas.  I think that's been established, correct? Dean didn't enter treatment until Jan. 9th and Tori said in the last episode that she was at a Christmas event, the Saturday before Christmas, when he cheated in Canada.  That means the big confrontation was likely between Christmas and January 9.  So, it's entirely possible that they kissed under the mistletoe and danced around a tree.  FURTHERMORE, Stella is a little girl and she isn't going to draw a pick of the alleged reality of Dean boinking a chick in Canada.

Tori betrayed her own delusion by saying "the point of scrapbooks is to CREATE memories."  You don't make or create memories in a scrapbook.  Scrapbooks aren't story boards or scripts.  Scrapbooks help you catalogue and preserve memories. Memories are not made in a scrapbook; memories are made in actions, interactions, and experiences!  Real memories aren't "produced" to fit the storyline of a fairytale.

• Love 2

The crying in the bedroom scene between Tori and Dean was annoying.  Also at Dr Wexler's office  where Tori started talking about sex and Dean walked out. Couldn't tell if it was real or good (not really) acting. Both scenes were annoying

Twice today I saw previews for Tori's new show Mystery Girls. Looks kind of dumb to me.

(edited)

I'm still reeling over someone staying in the hospital for 9 DAYS for a migraine and stomach pains???

I know, right?  I was hospitalized with a severe stomach infection and high fever for three days.  I was discharged with the pain and fever.  All they would tell me is "You're sick".

Edited by Patssy Stoned
  • Love 2

I am always amazed at the level of treatment being a celebrity gets you at a hospital.  She was doped to the gills and admitted for a migraine and a tummy ache?  I have had migraines that flat out shut me down for 36 hours and I got a shot of imitrex and discharge papers.  Acting like she is dying and rates a homecoming party for stress migraines is a little extreme.  

Me thinks she didn't want to deal with Dean on a ride to Lake Arrowhead.  And, while I am ranting,... they're so broke that the rent a vacation home for a week every year?    If I were slight on cash, I would pitch a tent and roast some weinies over a camp fire.  

OMFG!!!! "I went through four pregnancies for you and almost died."

Holy manipulation, bat man!!!  And, to follow such a fucked up statement to be followed by anything related to Chopped Canada is laughable.  It's just...it defies logic.  I am fairly sure Tori was fully into having four kids.  Frankly, she did that as much for herself and her brand and to keep Dean as she did it for Dean.  Dean had a son and a kid he abandoned in adoption proceedings...it's not like he required Tori to have a child (let alone four!).  And, four pregnancies in such quick succession at her age can have serious repercussions.  You put on your big girl panties and suck it up or USE birth control for crissake.  You don't whine about shit you had control over.  And, throwing your pictures and your child's scrapbook on the floor to punctuate your whack-a-doodle breakdown is childish.  It's very "lifetime movie".

I'm with you on everything. I just could NOT get past the 9 days of inpatient hospital care for. . .??? The only thing that could possibly make sense is treatment for her obvious eating disorder and psych treatment.

• Love 4
(edited)
Damn, the girl is just plain EXHAUSTING. I really, really get that she is heartbroken--but Good God Girl Get a Grip.  Everything Isn't about Dean's actions, you have four children under 7 and you act more immaturely than all of them combined.

I agree.  I have always loved Tori, but I am very near the point where I'm tuning out this show.  Dean is trying to make it up to her and she keeps telling him, "Do something!  Do what your heart tells you! Nurture me!, etc., etc."  I'm exhausted watching the two of them.  Is the whole series going to be this over and over?  Hopefully, not too many episodes are left.  IMO, Tori's friend made a grave error and was playing "psychologist" by telling her they'll never have the love that they had before.  That set her back a whole month.  Now it's back to weeping and whining.  Tiresome.  Either kick him out of the house or make a serious effort to repair the marriage. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 3

I agree.  I have always loved Tori, but I am very near the point where I'm tuning out this show.  Dean is trying to make it up to her and she keeps telling him, "Do something!  Do what your heart tells you! Nurture me!, etc., etc."  I'm exhausted watching the two of them.

Completely agree.  It is exhausting watching her drama (his too in last week's episode).  These two are a fucking mess.  I consider myself relatively sane, and cannot for the life of me figure out wtf she is wanting him to do at this point.  On this point, Dean is right, he cannot win.

• Love 2

I don't have a DVR, so I have a question.

At one point during the therapy session, Tori said something absurd and the camera showed Dr. Wexler almost laughing.  Did anyone else notice this, and what had just been said?

(edited)

I'm copying my thoughts on this episode from what I posted on TWOP, so apologies to anyone else transitioning boards who may have seen this there. (This show is such a glorious trainwreck that I want to be sure to read all of the snark I possibly can!) 

As for whether Tori is going to face the fact that SHE'S a cheater, too, I think that denial is why she's so hell bent on the soul mate fairy tale. She keeps saying that they've been miserable for 7 years--their entire marriage--but they were in love the moment they laid eyes on each other. If she ever lets go of that fairy tale, she's going to have to admit to herself that she's no different than Emily Goodhand: they were both married but f'ed without knowing each other because they were in lust, and once they got married and actually got to KNOW each other, they've been making each other miserable for 7 years (from the way they tell it). I think deep down she must realize this and that's why she keeps going on and on about their fairy tale true love at first sight because the truth is too hard to swallow. I mean, really, the woman is in her forties! That's not to say that people haven't met and felt an instant connection and went on to have a happy marriage. But didn't she say that this bad side of Dean came out within 3-4 months of meeting him?! At some point an [emotionally stable] adult is going to recognize that we were only happy when we didn't know each other at all. I think that's also part of the issue is that they are both very focused on that lust and infatuation that they had 7 years ago (Tori more focused on infatuation, Dean more focused on lust). Again, people in their forties should understand that that wanes. Not to say they can't have a healthy s ex life, but that intensity of the beginning doesn't typically last forever. They also don't seem to understand that when you have four kids under the age of 7, you need to focus on THEIR needs first. Tori, you're not going to be babied, because you have four babies who need to be babied! I also hated during the scrapbooking scene that Tori said something like do you know what the happiest day of my life was? And Stella said, when you met daddy. (Or something to that affect.) Granted, I understand that their marriage is the focus of this show, but I get the impression that Tori and Dean are all about Tori and Dean, not Tori + Dean + Liam + Stella + Hattie + Finn. I understand that someday the kids will grow up so it's important to keep the sparks of the marriage going, etc. But it just seems to me that they give off the impression that Mommy and Daddy are True Love...and you guys are okay, too. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like your CHILDREN should get the unconditional True Love. And if the kids already know that Mommy and Daddy LOVE each other more than they love us, and they are fighting and may not love each other any more, then we're REALLY low on the love totum pole.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4

I was thinking about the fact that Tori is so emaciated and probably seldom eats.  Could part of her emotional problem be that she just needs food?  I know when I haven't eaten all day, I get aggravated and stressed.  Maybe simply eating like a normal person and having a full stomach would make her feel much better.

I was thinking about the fact that Tori is so emaciated and probably seldom eats.  Could part of her emotional problem be that she just needs food?  I know when I haven't eaten all day, I get aggravated and stressed.  Maybe simply eating like a normal person and having a full stomach would make her feel much better.

Maybe she can't eat on her own. She needs Dean to spoon feed her.

• Love 1

I had a very hard time focusing on what they were saying, because of that awful blond/white hair on Tori! Can't she look into a mirror and see how bad it makes her look? Why can't any of her friends say anything to her? Surely I am not the ONLY one who feels this way-am I??

Please don't tell me I am being shallow! Don't we all feel better if we look better? It is just such an-unreal hair color!

• Love 3

Hey Tori I got news for you. If you wanted Dean to nurture you, perhaps having two more kids was not a good idea.

I am so over her crying about her need for nurturing. If there have been nannies, wasn't there time for Dean to nurture Tori? I understand being a parent, it seems all of our attention and focus is always on work, home, and the children with very little "alone time", but this is Tori and Dean who have mentioned having at least one nanny in their lives. If I had access to a nanny at least one weekend a month when my kids were younger, that would have been time well spent with my spouse. Tori and Dean have had the means to get away from the kids, to just be alone. If Tori has been seeing Dr. Wexler since her days with her ex with Charlie, why hasn't this nurturing issue been resolved?

From what I recall in her book and what I watched on their previous shows, Dean was very much hands on with the kids - when there wasn't any nanny around - and Tori made it clear in her books how much Dean is a good father and helped to care for the kids, overall he was a very loving father.  Why is she now making it seem he is not?

Dean WAS home at Christmas.  I think that's been established, correct?

Dean stated in the last episode he had missed Christmas, New Year's and Easter.

Dean didn't enter treatment until Jan. 9th

Is this accurate? If so, could it be maybe Dean wasn't allowed to be at home with Tori and the kids during the holidays?

Speaking of  "Dr" Wexler - is anyone else troubled by the fact that she isn't honing in on Dean's clearly delusional ideas about the sex life of a married couple with 4 kids under 7?  Seriously, if his "ideas" of a realistic sex life are never discussed, this will only happen again and again.  His expectations are just absurd.  Between his idea of honeymoon sex forever, and Tori's idea of a forever fairy tale -- it is a clusterfuck of delusion.  It will never work.

• Love 2

It sure seems like Dean and Tori have had plenty of time for themselves, what with the 2 sexy weekends she mentioned leading up to his departure for Canada. Yuck! But seriously, she mentioned all weekend long sex sessions, so I'm assuming there were friends and/or nannies there to watch the kids. 

At this point, I'm thinking I'm rooting for Dean.

• Love 1

She is a simple bitch! How the HELL You gonna cry like that in front of the kids like that and then act like You never did it before. That's why they didn't get upset. Girl,please.

Considering how the kids reacted, I'm pretty sure she does this on the regular. Also explains a lot about why Liam behaves the way he does when he doesn't get his way.

Tori betrayed her own delusion by saying "the point of scrapbooks is to CREATE memories."  You don't make or create memories in a scrapbook.  Scrapbooks aren't story boards or scripts.  Scrapbooks help you catalogue and preserve memories. Memories are not made in a scrapbook; memories are made in actions, interactions, and experiences!  Real memories aren't "produced" to fit the storyline of a fairytale.

In Tori's fantasy world, they do.

I'm copying my thoughts on this episode from what I posted on TWOP, so apologies to anyone else transitioning boards who may have seen this there. (This show is such a glorious trainwreck that I want to be sure to read all of the snark I possibly can!) 

As for whether Tori is going to face the fact that SHE'S a cheater, too, I think that denial is why she's so hell bent on the soul mate fairy tale. She keeps saying that they've been miserable for 7 years--their entire marriage--but they were in love the moment they laid eyes on each other. If she ever lets go of that fairy tale, she's going to have to admit to herself that she's no different than Emily Goodhand: they were both married but f'ed without knowing each other because they were in lust, and once they got married and actually got to KNOW each other, they've been making each other miserable for 7 years (from the way they tell it). I think deep down she must realize this and that's why she keeps going on and on about their fairy tale true love at first sight because the truth is too hard to swallow. I mean, really, the woman is in her forties! That's not to say that people haven't met and felt an instant connection and went on to have a happy marriage. But didn't she say that this bad side of Dean came out within 3-4 months of meeting him?! At some point an [emotionally stable] adult is going to recognize that we were only happy when we didn't know each other at all. I think that's also part of the issue is that they are both very focused on that lust and infatuation that they had 7 years ago (Tori more focused on infatuation, Dean more focused on lust). Again, people in their forties should understand that that wanes. Not to say they can't have a healthy s ex life, but that intensity of the beginning doesn't typically last forever. They also don't seem to understand that when you have four kids under the age of 7, you need to focus on THEIR needs first. Tori, you're not going to be babied, because you have four babies who need to be babied! I also hated during the scrapbooking scene that Tori said something like do you know what the happiest day of my life was? And Stella said, when you met daddy. (Or something to that affect.) Granted, I understand that their marriage is the focus of this show, but I get the impression that Tori and Dean are all about Tori and Dean, not Tori + Dean + Liam + Stella + Hattie + Finn. I understand that someday the kids will grow up so it's important to keep the sparks of the marriage going, etc. But it just seems to me that they give off the impression that Mommy and Daddy are True Love...and you guys are okay, too. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like your CHILDREN should get the unconditional True Love. And if the kids already know that Mommy and Daddy LOVE each other more than they love us, and they are fighting and may not love each other any more, then we're REALLY low on the love totum pole.

You deserve a standing ovation. Spot on!

• Love 1

I had a very hard time focusing on what they were saying, because of that awful blond/white hair on Tori! Can't she look into a mirror and see how bad it makes her look? Why can't any of her friends say anything to her? Surely I am not the ONLY one who feels this way-am I??

I was surprised when Meehran told her she looked good when she was wearing the old-lady hat.

Also, during her "ugly cry" her nose was really, really swollen. I could not believe how big it was.

I do call complete BS on Dean not being able to go to the hospital with her or being unable to go until the next day. It's obvious there's help around & if nothing else call someone in & go to the hospital. Either he's a dick (yes) or it was a storyline for some reason (probably) or Tori didn't want him to go (I can see that).

One of the nannies said that Tori dismissed them when she went to the hospital and also ordered the Lifetime crew not to help Dean in any way.     Shrug. 

It's always her s-TORI-line.

One of the nannies said that Tori dismissed them when she went to the hospital and also ordered the Lifetime crew not to help Dean in any way.     Shrug. 

It's always her s-TORI-line.

Of course.  If there's no one to help him with the kids, she doesn't have to worry about what he's doing because he won't have time for anything else except taking care of them. 

(edited)

(Meant to also quote the post this was responding to, about the nannies being dismissed and crew told to back off. Newbie... :). )

Of course. If there's no one to help him with the kids, she doesn't have to worry about what he's doing because he won't have time for anything else except taking care of them.

Okay, this? Pretty compelling evidence that the children's best interest is the last thing on this pea brain's mind. Seriously. Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

Since so much of this show is fake, I call bullshit on The Pain Attack. She just wanted feeding and hair brushing (and IV pain meds). OMG the ugly crying from both of them was retch-ed, and her eyes are even wider-set w/o makeup. Yet, I watch.

My thoughts exactly. This has obviously become a pattern for Tori~It seems like the hospital is her safe place. Look at how Dean was fussing over her when he visited. I do advocate the pain medication however, I would be in mega pain if I were married to him.

• Love 3