Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Champs vs. Stars: Reunion 2018.06.26

• Start Topic

Lots of yelling, lots of cursing. So much strum und drang, so little meaning. Also salsa. And the taping runs long enough to warrant a few people to bail out to make flights. And guess what? We get to do this shit all over again, only on a larger scale.

I used to feel sorry for Kailah because it seemed like the girls would just gang up on her and it was not obvious to me why she was so hated.  Now, after her heinous behavior toward Kayleigh on Vendettas and her performance last night of a screeching howler monkey...  I get it.  She is awful.  Could not be in a room with her for more than a minute.  And Ashley... STFU. Forever. 

• Love 16

What has happened to Ashley?  The fake hair, fake boobs, looks like her skin has been stretched.  Even her voice was different.  Didn't know who it was at first.  Now just wish she'd go away until the real girl returns.  Thank goodness Hennessy didn't come back.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zoltana said:

What has happened to Ashley?  The fake hair, fake boobs, looks like her skin has been stretched.  Even her voice was different.  Didn't know who it was at first.  Now just wish she'd go away until the real girl returns.  Thank goodness Hennessy didn't come back.  

I thought it was just me! I wish she'd just go and not come back. She's almost as annoying as Britni now. 

What is up with Aneesa at the beginning? Maybe I missed something, I don't think she has ever been the ultimate competitor that she thinks she is. It seems like she is always getting hurt at these challenges. And leave CT alone, most men don't follow up on stuff like that. My best friend's a guy, he didn't follow up with me after major surgery - just how they are. 

• Love 4

I thought Ashley was beyond toasted, personally.

7 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I used to feel sorry for Kailah because it seemed like the girls would just gang up on her and it was not obvious to me why she was so hated.  Now, after her heinous behavior toward Kayleigh on Vendettas and her performance last night of a screeching howler monkey...  I get it.  She is awful.  Could not be in a room with her for more than a minute.  And Ashley... STFU. Forever. 

OMG preach.  Kailah is the WORST.

She shrieks at Josea for no good reason, then when someone more famous and more powerful than she is (Lil’ Mama) rightly calls her out suddenly she’s a wounded bird?  Fuck that noise.  She dished it out all over the stage and then could not back it up.  Because she was wrong for doing it, but then again I don’t expect self awareness.

Also her grammar is atrocious and she said “expecially.”  Fuck her twice.

I’ve not been a fan of Mike since New York, but his puzzled “...why are we talking about LeRoy, he wasn’t on this challenge?” cracked me up.

This is shameful, but I can’t lie.  The slo-mo of Cory and Devin walking in their uniforms out of the fog in the challenge preview was pretty hot.

• Love 3

The only part worth mentioning really is Lil Mama calling out Kailah for her immature mindset. Continuously telling someone “nobody likes you” just shows her high school mentality. Even when she was talking about herself, she’s like with the exception of Jose, “everyone here likes me.” That shit means nothing. She and Ashley were the worst part of this season and reunion. If I never saw either one of them again, it would be too soon. Even CT was annoying me.

• Love 8

It sounded to me like Lil' Mama was saying something along the lines that women acting like Kailah and disrespecting men is the reason that men hit women when Kailah and CT left the room.   They didn't let her finish her thought, and I hope that she was just not being careful about what she was saying and this doesn't reflect her real opinions.  If I was at the reunion and knew that there wasn't time to get into what she had said, I would have left, too.

Ashley said on Twitter that she was just drunk, but I only looked because she looked rough enough that I thought she looked seriously ill.

1 hour ago, laschifosavita said:

It sounded to me like Lil' Mama was saying something along the lines that women acting like Kailah and disrespecting men is the reason that men hit women when Kailah and CT left the room.   They didn't let her finish her thought, and I hope that she was just not being careful about what she was saying and this doesn't reflect her real opinions.  If I was at the reunion and knew that there wasn't time to get into what she had said, I would have left, too.

Ashley said on Twitter that she was just drunk, but I only looked because she looked rough enough that I thought she looked seriously ill.

I kind of saw Lil Mama going there, too. But I also thought she might have been saying that women will get up in men’s faces knowing that the man can’t fight back. Kailah was all up in Josea’s face and I doubt she would have done that to any girl, because it would be a “fair” fight and she might actually get hit. Personally, if her (lil Mama) train of thought was that women provoke men into hitting them...well then, this is where Lil Mama and I have to part ways. Cause that would be straight up bullshit. As if men don’t have control over their actions.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SophiaPehawkins said:

I kind of saw Lil Mama going there, too. But I also thought she might have been saying that women will get up in men’s faces knowing that the man can’t fight back. Kailah was all up in Josea’s face and I doubt she would have done that to any girl, because it would be a “fair” fight and she might actually get hit. Personally, if her (lil Mama) train of thought was that women provoke men into hitting them...well then, this is where Lil Mama and I have to part ways. Cause that would be straight up bullshit. As if men don’t have control over their actions.

No. What she said is real and i wish more people said. 

There is a constant stance with these kind of alterations where men are constantly taken to task for how they approach women. Arguing and getting in women's faces and trying to intimidate them. You don't do That!

The reality is that no one should be doing that to anyone. Be an adult. 

Beyond that, there are a lot of women that pop off on men because they know the guy can't hit back. I know a guy who was literally being hit with a baseball bat by his girl over a basic argument. And the reality is that he just had to take it or run because if he defended himself, he goes to jail. Many women use that to their advantage. What she was saying is not to use that against men. Be respectful of each other.

And i will also tack on that if anyone, man or woman, is provoking a fight physically and they get hit, it's on them. Don't just assume anybody will not hit you regardless of gender. Keep your hands to yourself. It's not about condoning man and on woman violence. It's about keeping your hands to yourself and also being mindful of consequences to your actions.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

I thought it was just me! I wish she'd just go and not come back. She's almost as annoying as Britni now. 

What is up with Aneesa at the beginning? Maybe I missed something, I don't think she has ever been the ultimate competitor that she thinks she is. It seems like she is always getting hurt at these challenges. And leave CT alone, most men don't follow up on stuff like that. My best friend's a guy, he didn't follow up with me after major surgery - just how they are. 

But did your best friend cause the surgery?  I'm not a big fan of Aneesa's but CT broke her foot. Maybe he should check in on her. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, zoltana said:

Okay so that's three of us that thought she sounded different.  I cannot stand Ashely and I wish she would just go away.  

12 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

Hasn't Aneesa sucked the vast majority of the time she has been doing these shows?  Maybe I am wrong in thinking that way but I always thought people saw her as a weaker player. I always have a soft spot for Aneesa because she was on the first Real World season that I watched all the way through (prior to that I would catch an episode here and there).

Edited to say:  I forgot I saw the vast majority of New Orleans which was two seasons prior to Aneesa's season but I still have a soft spot for her anyway.

Edited by BK1978

Only good thing about Kailah being on these Challenges is that she doesn't win, is unlikely to win.

So she's wasting her 20s on these shows instead of building a career.

Maybe she'll be humbled a little and grow up, but not counting on it.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

But did your best friend cause the surgery?  I'm not a big fan of Aneesa's but CT broke her foot. Maybe he should check in on her. 

He didn't do it on purpose. It was a game and they all take that risk when they sign up to do it. I have had a broken bone from playing sports, caused by the other team and they never called or even cared when it happened. I realized they are "friends" and I'm sure he felt bad. On top of it, she said she blocked him so would he have been able to even contact her?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mccartygirl said:

He didn't do it on purpose. It was a game and they all take that risk when they sign up to do it. I have had a broken bone from playing sports, caused by the other team and they never called or even cared when it happened. I realized they are "friends" and I'm sure he felt bad. On top of it, she said she blocked him so would he have been able to even contact her?

Also, the game was set up where CT didn’t know who he was slamming against. To me, it was a “hate the game” deal.

• Love 3

My read was Ashley was horrifyingly drunk, coupled with some dicey plastic surgery. Also thought some of the others (Kailah) were wasted. MTV should stop letting them drink before these because this isn’t the first time we’ve had some boozebag altercations. Is this what they want? Like, is this better than what we would get with them sober? I can see being nervous with a live audience and then suddenly you’re drunk and a jackass.

I cant believe them screaming over this. It was for charity and nothing that happened was that deep. Also, could they mention the charities like at least once in this melee?

Aneesa is ridiculous. They obviously aren’t non show friends and he knew he’d see her here. What did she want to tell him? Yeah, fine or I’ll be in a wheelchair forever? It’s not like she was not going to recover. She needs to get some better drama moves because her saying everything is bullshit is as played out as her body. 

Jozea is some mix of crazy/crazy dumb. God help anyone if he is a part of your life, because I just can’t.

I like Mama.

CT walking off. That is some childish-ass, punk shit right there, macho man. 

At least no Henessey, likely for the rest of my life.

Tony hitting his watch everytime they say his name to make Tony Time happen. Too bad he keeps his watch set two hours behind. 

These questions from central casting in the audience: painful.

• Love 2

Once again, CT had a plane to catch . . . presumably to meet his son, who wouldn’t shit himself on purpose.

I was distracted by Ashley’s red boots. I think the only other woman that could pull that is Laurel. They would be black boots, coated in the blood of her rivals.

• Love 1
On 6/27/2018 at 11:32 AM, angelamh66 said:

I used to feel sorry for Kailah because it seemed like the girls would just gang up on her and it was not obvious to me why she was so hated.  Now, after her heinous behavior toward Kayleigh on Vendettas and her performance last night of a screeching howler monkey...  I get it.  She is awful.  Could not be in a room with her for more than a minute.

This is a show with a lot of trashy people on it, but she takes the cake for me.  I even feel bad for her, as contemptible as she is, because she'll bear the burden of her trashiness for life if she doesn't straighten up.  A venal being, that one is.

• Love 1

Isn't it terrible to learn that the Champs, veterans at this stuff, came out worse in every way throughout this series.  Many of these people seriously need to leave and find real jobs and real lives.  There ought to a rule that anyone over 30 is disqualified.

• Love 1

Did Wes get to speak at all? 

Kailah has definitely changed my opinion of her.  I used to like her.  What a hateful angry person. 

Jozea can go away.   He threw the challenges?   Yeah right.  I didn't like him on BB and I didn't ever want to see him again.  I hate the BB to MTV crossover.  

I also thought Ashley sounded weird.  I was wondering what the hell happened! 

• Love 1

I'm not sure why this reunion was necessary. 

It was also annoying that they decided to show Ashley's tantrum three times. What a great way to reinforce her awful fucking behavior.  We can expect to see more of that on any future shows she's on.

(edited)

These people are the worst.  Kailah gets to spew her trash all over stage, talking crap about everyone, but when someone stands up to her she suddenly wants to act like a victim who was just trying to defend herself?   If you’re bold enough to run your mouth, you should be bold enough to hear some truth about yourself.

I don’t know what crawled up CT’s butt and died, but Mama was right.  The women on this show in particular are so quick to get in a man’s face and treat them in the most vile way possible because they know that a man isn’t supposed to hit a woman. The same thing happened with Camila. These women know that they are untouchable and they take advantage of it.  It’s disgusting.   

But seriously, why does CT get to just leave?  He mumbled something about being a good guy, mentioned his son, being late, and stormed off. Wtf, Christopher.  I think he and the producers know they need him as a fan favorite so he just does as he pleases.  

If they do this Champs vs Stars again, I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the Stars back.  They seem to realize that it’s just a game at the end of the day and really liked each other as a whole.  Mike was very unsuccessful with getting the dirt out of them because they were so chill and over it.

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 2

As stated above, CT had a plane to catch and these reunions tape for hours and hours and this one was like 6 hours supposedly.  He was sick of the dumb arguing and had to go. He pointed to his watch and said he had to leave and the producers were doing nothing so he walked off.  No one gave Casper any shit when he left literally hours before CT to catch his plane.

• Love 1
On 7/3/2018 at 8:55 AM, Unclejosh said:

As stated above, CT had a plane to catch and these reunions tape for hours and hours and this one was like 6 hours supposedly.  He was sick of the dumb arguing and had to go. He pointed to his watch and said he had to leave and the producers were doing nothing so he walked off.  No one gave Casper any shit when he left literally hours before CT to catch his plane.

CT has no job he’s rushing off to perform other than this, unlike Casper. So him “having” to leave and catch a plane to nowhere for no reason other than to not be at the reunion is still a punk move. I guess all of them could say that everytime they walk off in a little huff, if that’s all it takes to absolve them.

He motioned to his watch several times and said he had a plane to catch.  This reunion lasted longer than they planned and he had a plane to get home to his son.  He didn't walk off in a huff because he was pissed at other people like Kailah did, he had a schedule to meet and production lied about the end time.

Casper's "job" is meaningless and holds no more value to me than CT saying REPEATEDLY he had to leave and being ignored until finally it was stay or miss his flight home.   Also neither you nor I have any clue if CT had another gig or job to get to.  Even if he didn't, getting home to his son is far more important than some gigolo getting to some appearance or another stupid dancing gig or whatever else that gold digger does.  Hell anyone else walking to take a shit is more important than anything he does.

• Love 2