Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The feed crawler is confirming tonight’s HoH comp will be endurance, which favors L65 right out the gate (more physically strong players).  Depends on which type of comp it is, though, as to who specifically will be favored; dependence on upper body strength will favor the men, while standing/balancing will favor the women.  

So the question is - who do you think feels lucky?  ;)

I'm sure Tyler wants to win this weeks HOH, right? It would be funny if Brett won after just being on the block. Scottie would probably freak out. LOL!!! I'm sure Kaitlyn would love to win and have everyone on their hand and knees begging forgiveness. Hysterical!!!

• Love 1

The Situation...

Wife and I are HUGE BB Fans! I started watching S16 at my "home from College for summer" Daughter's request. Since then I have watched EVERY season; The wife has watched S2-S7 & S18-S20. (She compares everyone to Will or Boogie, go figure).

THIS season we are apart, as in 700 Miles apart not "split-up" apart, This is due to our work situation and it will be like this for 3 years.  She comes home every 2-3 weeks and I go out there and service, rather see her every 2-3 weeks so we never go long without seeing each other. Do not think for a second it is easy, its not, It IS tough but after 30yrs of marriage we are pretty tough ourselves.

So with us being apart we face time on our iPads during the broadcast and sometimes even watch the live feeds the same way. Last night when Fessy and JC were arguing about their weight and JC said Fessy couldnt pick him up because he was going to make himself weigh more I though she was going to pull something she was laughing so hard... and after Brett's speech I thought I was going to have to call the ambulance, she actually knocked the TV tray stand over she had her iPad sitting on and fell out of her chair. When I saw her again she was crying from laughing.

Anyway, don't know why I shared all of that, bored at the office I guess..

• Love 21
(edited)

I really want Sam to use her power tonight. But if she doesn’t, I hope Rock Star wins tonight. I know that she is the farthest long shot, but out of everyone in the house she is the mostly likely to go all Chima when her HOH is rendered useless by Sams power. 

On another note, I can't remember a more mature cast. They aren’t allowing the game to become too personal. Usually when there are two main alliances it becomes a hateful us/them situation. And who can forget the shunning of the nominated house guest?

These hamsters are all hanging out with each other crossing Alliance lines it is refreshing. 

Finally, I’m hoping that Kaitlyn is nominated next week. I expect a Chernobyl meltdown. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Punctuation
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Scottie/Haleigh apparently had a nice conversation before bed. Haleigh was upset that Fessy doesn't ask her any personal questions. He says he only knows a few things about her...and then totally walks away. Scottie is the one to approach her to see what's wrong (she was actually upset, I think, about missing her mom's birthday?) and he starts asking her personal questions.

These are the moments where I do like Scottie. He got severe HOHitis this week, but he's not a bad guy overall. 

Scottie and Haleigh have a nice connection. Haleigh is actually rather geeky. She loves comic books, fantasy tv shows like Game of Thrones, Harry Potter ... She and Scottie like to make up fantasy fanfic in their spare time about dragons and superpowers and it's actually really cute. 

As for Haleigh and Fessy I think the main issue is that they had an initial attraction but aren't that compatible. But they;re stuck in a house together. So they kind of act like two people who had an awkward unpleasant Tinder hook up.

• Love 4

I think Angela knows Sam's power has to be used next week. She was telling someone that. Brett maybe? So I assume all of L6 knows. 

No one has really connected it being used to it rendering next week's HOH null though. 

I do think it would be funny if it gets used and then whoever it's used on fails the comp. I wonder how that would mess up the BB schedule. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

The feed crawler is confirming tonight’s HoH comp will be endurance, which favors L65 right out the gate (more physically strong players).  Depends on which type of comp it is, though, as to who specifically will be favored; dependence on upper body strength will favor the men, while standing/balancing will favor the women.  

I think it might actually favour S6. S6 has a lot more smaller women on their side (Haleigh/Kaitlyn for sure, but almost maybe Bayleigh). L6 definitely has Angela/Kaycee/Rachel to do well. 

So maybe it'll be more even. I do think S6 will win it, though. Just a feeling I have. 

6 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I really want Sam to use her power tonight. But if she doesn’t, I hope Rock Star wins tonight. I know that she is the farthest long shot, but out of everyone in the house she is the mostly likely to go all Chima when her HOH is rendered useless by Sams power. 

Agreed.

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Scottie and Haleigh have a nice connection. Haleigh is actually rather geeky. She loves comic books, fantasy tv shows like Game of Thrones, Harry Potter ... She and Scottie like to make up fantasy fanfic in their spare time about dragons and superpowers and it's actually really cute. 

As for Haleigh and Fessy I think the main issue is that they had an initial attraction but aren't that compatible. But they;re stuck in a house together. So they kind of act like two people who had an awkward unpleasant Tinder hook up.

This makes me certain that I need to spend more time watching Haleigh. 

The issue is that Fessy has way deeper feelings than Haleigh does. I get the feeling that it's a little more physical on Haleigh's end, while Fessy seems head over heels....though I think it's infatuation with her, more than actual love. The fact that he keeps chasing her and doesn't seem to know much about her proves to me that if they ever did start a relationship, he'd likely get very bored very quickly. He has more of a spark with Rachel. 

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I do think it would be funny if it gets used and then whoever it's used on fails the comp. I wonder how that would mess up the BB schedule. 

There would be a jury buyback, then. They can't do a pre-jury buyback now, so it would have to be against the first three or four jurors. 

Best Timeline

Sam gets a vision that Kaitlyn is a "fat bitch"  like she called her last night and uses her power to save the Bros.  She tells Kaitlyn that she needed to follow her intuition and that this is for the "highest good".  Sam wins HOH.  Sam gets a vision from her spirit guides that she needs to put Kaitlyn on the block.  She tells Kaitlyn that this is for the "highest good".

Sam stops cleaning and instead starts hating all the house guests.  She becomes a unseen terror to all the other house guests and no one suspects.

Sam wins Big Brother

I am manifesting this.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Why are they wasting the wall comp on a non-elimination week??? This would have been better next week after someone doesn't go home and everyone is on edge and scrambling because the target didn't go home. 

Well, they wouldn't have known at the time of designing these comps. Hell, there STILL could be some major twist where Sam uses her power, if she gets wind that she's Scottie's target anyway (though likely not).

Sam did say last night she was going to stop cleaning.

17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So maybe it'll be more even. I do think S6 will win it, though. Just a feeling I have.

Not just a feeling, it's an intuition from your spirit guide.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says she is the nicest person in the house and to not force her to turn nasty.

Pro-Tip: people who constantly talk about how nice of a person they are usually aren't.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Pro-Tip: people who constantly talk about how nice of a person they are usually aren't.

So much this. I also think it's strange that Sam constantly talks about how nice she is as if that were a really rare quality in the house. But it isn't. These HG's have their quirks but except for Kaitlyn and JC both of whom I've seen be not very nice nobody strikes me as a bad person.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So much this. I also think it's strange that Sam constantly talks about how nice she is as if that were a really rare quality in the house. But it isn't. These HG's have their quirks but except for Kaitlyn and JC both of whom I've seen be not very nice nobody strikes me as a bad person.

Yeah, I don't think she's all that nice. She cooks and cleans, but she does it for herself, not for others. She was incredibly bitchy about Kaitlyn last night and I get it, Kaitlyn's not a great person and her and Sam have clashed a lot. But don't go saying you want to smash her head in a wall and call her a fat whore while still saying that you're a nice person. 

I think everyone in the house has had a mean streak, for sure. But I do think the nicest person in the house is Tyler, if we had to classify anyone. I honestly don't think he's said a truly mean thing yet. He's been irritated at people, but I can't recall him saying anything mean behind their backs. Him and Kaycee seem to be the more decent people in the house. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, missyb said:

I think that wall is the best addition to the house ever.  It gives them a little bit of creativity in the house.  I hope it stays in various forms for other seasons. 

5 hours ago, green said:

Yeah.  I mean if Level6 gets HOH she will know they will nominate her peeps so she would have to sub in two of theirs before the nomination.  I put it the wrong way above so me bad.  But Fessy knows she can save them all so she will have to use it or risk The Wrath of Rockstar etc.  And even winning veto still means one L6 will remain on the block.  But losing veto then her alliance gets rid of another L6.  Unless Sam doesn't use her power this week that is.

My guesses.  Angela did really well on the surf board and lasted a long time showing uber balance skills and focus so she is my pick.  It would be nice if she actually contributes something to the show this season anyway.  Tyler will hang in but if all of Footy (hey that is how it is pronounced, hah) drop he will then drop and let someone like Angela or Kaycee (who is an athlete) take it home for L6 and avoiding HOH at all costs minus the cost of Footy winning. 

Meanwhile on the other side my spirit animals are telling me that Rockstar won't purposely drop.  She will un-purposely fall.  When Kait falls she will claim she had a dream that this would happen and it happened because her "hits" are always on target so it is all for the greater good.

I think Kaitlyn will do really well on the wall.  She's tiny.  I'm curious to see how JC would do.  The bigger guys have no chance.  L6 girls I think Angela has a good chance. 

4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And no one within the group is having sex, which seems uncommon.

I am SO impressed with that group, maybe even the whole house (thank god Swaggy is gone).  L6 definitely has their eye on the prize and could care less about romance. Except Rachel since she's constantly pining away for Brett.

49 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I never thought of it that way but that would be GLORIOUS! 

Sam needs to make herself a deal with L6 that if she uses her power then she's safe next week since she's giving it away a week earlier. 

34 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Why are they wasting the wall comp on a non-elimination week??? This would have been better next week after someone doesn't go home and everyone is on edge and scrambling because the target didn't go home. 

Because comps are predetermined before the show.  And the power could have been used before now and even if it's used next week, that person might still go home.

and I think i'm a pretty nice person but I'm not above talking shit about people who irritate me. 

I would probably be talking shit non-stop in that house. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I really think Haliegh and Kaitlyn have a very good chance at a wall comp.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

These are the moments where I do like Scottie. He got severe HOHitis this week, but he's not a bad guy overall. 

Boy I disagree there. He's just awful. He's a little sniveling worm.  I love that he's basically blown up his game.

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think everyone in the house has had a mean streak, for sure. But I do think the nicest person in the house is Tyler, if we had to classify anyone. I honestly don't think he's said a truly mean thing yet. He's been irritated at people, but I can't recall him saying anything mean behind their backs.

The really interesting thing about Tyler is he's both nice but calculating, too. You don't usually see those two qualities together. But he pulls it off.  I think that's one reason he's so much fun to watch.. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, xKHANx said:

The Situation...

Wife and I are HUGE BB Fans! I started watching S16 at my "home from College for summer" Daughter's request. Since then I have watched EVERY season; The wife has watched S2-S7 & S18-S20. (She compares everyone to Will or Boogie, go figure).

THIS season we are apart, as in 700 Miles apart not "split-up" apart, This is due to our work situation and it will be like this for 3 years.  She comes home every 2-3 weeks and I go out there and service, rather see her every 2-3 weeks so we never go long without seeing each other. Do not think for a second it is easy, its not, It IS tough but after 30yrs of marriage we are pretty tough ourselves.

So with us being apart we face time on our iPads during the broadcast and sometimes even watch the live feeds the same way. Last night when Fessy and JC were arguing about their weight and JC said Fessy couldnt pick him up because he was going to make himself weigh more I though she was going to pull something she was laughing so hard... and after Brett's speech I thought I was going to have to call the ambulance, she actually knocked the TV tray stand over she had her iPad sitting on and fell out of her chair. When I saw her again she was crying from laughing.

Anyway, don't know why I shared all of that, bored at the office I guess..

I think that is really sweet and maybe you were saying that this has been one of the fun things you guys can share while you are so apart. I love it !

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Kaitlyn will do really well on the wall.  She's tiny.  I'm curious to see how JC would do.  The bigger guys have no chance.  L6 girls I think Angela has a good chance. 

JC might do decently, but I think he also could fall early, if he's too cocky about it. I do think it'll be between the girls. Angela will 100% throw it since she knows this upcoming HOH week is a dud if Sam doesn't save Winston. 

I can see any of the girls winning it, in all honesty. Well, except for Sam, because she's most definitely throwing it. I could even see Rockstar winning in a fluke, though I think her winning is less likely. 

I am SO impressed with that group, maybe even the whole house (thank god Swaggy is gone).  L6 definitely has their eye on the prize and could care less about romance. Except Rachel since she's constantly pining away for Brett.

She kind of is pining for Brett, but she's not head over heels where it's clouding her judgment. I'd say that is more Fessy, whose game is 80% trying to get with Haleigh.

Sam needs to make herself a deal with L6 that if she uses her power then she's safe next week since she's giving it away a week earlier. 

I hate that Sam thinks she's so tight with Scottie. If she didn't, she's definitely think about using it. The other issue is her hating Winston (though she really does get along with him when they talk so I get so confused!). 

I still feel bad for Winston. I realize now it's because he's 100% me. I thought about it on my drive to work, and he's an outcast in his group and he has friends, but not really anyone close enough to go to bat for him. Brett is the closest thing he has to that in the game. People shit talk directly to his face, and it makes me depressed every time it happens. 

And yeah, now I got the idea of solo Winston in the house without Brett and it would have caused more drama. Imagine solo Winston, trying to create bonds with anyone he possibly can. He's like a more mild version of Kaitlyn. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The really interesting thing about Tyler is he's both nice but calculating, too. You don't usually see those two qualities together. But he pulls it off.  I think that's one reason he's so much fun to watch.. 

This was a quality Dan Ghessling had in season 10. He almost never lost his equanimity . But it did break one night when they were getting ready for a comp and Renny came in his room a little drunk. When she could not see, his face turned into a full blown snarl. Little crack in the facade. It really struck me that this was the real Dan. Very good at hiding it but it was there. As it isi with everyone. Tyler is doing this very well too. Kait catches a little eye roll here and there but so far, cool as a cucumber.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kait catches a little eye roll here and there

Well it's hard to blame him there. I think Tyler has the patience of a Saint with her. Most people would probably end up mocking her (like Brett) or yelling at her to leave them alone.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

This was a quality Dan Ghessling had in season 10. He almost never lost his equanimity . But it did break one night when they were getting ready for a comp and Renny came in his room a little drunk. When she could not see, his face turned into a full blown snarl. Little crack in the facade. It really struck me that this was the real Dan. Very good at hiding it but it was there. As it isi with everyone. Tyler is doing this very well too. Kait catches a little eye roll here and there but so far, cool as a cucumber.

I remember S10 Dan and then when he came back in S14 I was sort of surprised that the cool but calculated gamer had turned into ... a full blown sociopath. Not that I think he's a sociopath in real life. But Big Brother definitely brings out a dark side in him. 

I have a feeling quite a bit of L6 plan on throwing this comp. I think Angela and Rachel said they would throw it UNLESS they were the last ones against an S6 member. So I think they'll hold on as long as they need to.

Easy targets this week would be Kaitlyn and Scottie - but I wonder who from L6 (minus Brett) would be the safest option to nominate them and not give away that L6 exists.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I read that Brett is planning to call out Kaitlyn in his speech tonight.

I'm excited for another one of his visions.

Tyler's dead dad came into his dreams last night and told him he was staying in order save Tyler from the malicious spirits coming from Kaitlyn.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, missyb said:

I really think Haliegh and Kaitlyn have a very good chance at a wall comp.

53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC might do decently, but I think he also could fall early, if he's too cocky about it. I do think it'll be between the girls. Angela will 100% throw it since she knows this upcoming HOH week is a dud if Sam doesn't save Winston. 

Depends totally upon whether or not Sam uses her Power App tonight; L6 will go all out on the HoH Wall comp if she does - at least, until they can throw it to another L6er - or sandbag if she doesn’t.

Looking at the L6-vs-Farty matchups:

• Men: Tyler, JC, Brett and/or Winston vs. Fozzy, Scottie.  The upper-body beefcakes will drop fairly early - they always do on the Wall - so it’ll really come down to Tyler and JC vs. Scottie.  Think I’d give the edge to Tyler, although JC is a bit of a wildcard - although I don’t consider this comp likely to be won by a man in any case.

• Women: Angela, Kaycee, Rachel and Sam vs. Bae, Hay, Special K and Pinky.  Frankly, I don’t think anybody out-powers Angela and Kaycee (and maybe Sam) strength-wise.  Bae And Hay would probably have the best shot at opposing them.  Kaitlyn’s small and wiry, but I have significant doubts about her stamina.  And Pinky?  Not meaning to be rude, but just speaking factually - Pinky is too heavy and (relatively speaking) the least in-shape of the HGs for me to expect much out of her in a strength/endurance comp.  I think Pinky will drop as soon as her (terror-induced?) grip starts failing.

My conclusion:: this comp is L6’s to win - or lose, if they so choose.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Solid Analysis.  This would have been a great comp for Swaggy if he was still in but with the current roster of alliance members I see them losing a hanging wall.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Depends totally upon whether or not Sam uses her Power App tonight; L6 will go all out on the HoH Wall comp if she does - at least, until they can throw it to another L6er - or sandbag if she doesn’t.

Looking at the L6-vs-Farty matchups:

• Men: Tyler, JC, Brett and/or Winston vs. Fozzy, Scottie.  The upper-body beefcakes will drop fairly early - they always do on the Wall - so it’ll really come down to Tyler and JC vs. Scottie.  Think I’d give the edge to Tyler, although JC is a bit of a wildcard - although I don’t consider this comp likely to be won by a man in any case.

• Women: Angela, Kaycee, Rachel and Sam vs. Bae, Hay, Special K and Pinky.  Frankly, I don’t think anybody out-powers Angela and Kaycee (and maybe Sam) strength-wise.  Bae And Hay would probably have the best shot at opposing them.  Kaitlyn’s small and wiry, but I have significant doubts about her stamina.  And Pinky?  Not meaning to be rude, but just speaking factually - Pinky is too heavy and (relatively speaking) the least in-shape of the HGs for me to expect much out of her in a strength/endurance comp.  I think Pinky will drop as soon as her (terror-induced?) grip starts failing.

Haleigh could pull it out, but I can't see her wanting HOH at this point. And Scottie won't be involved, as the outgoing HOH. But otherwise, ita with your breakdown. 

23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, it wouldn't be Scottie, since he's outgoing HOH, so we're good on that front. I think Tyler might throw this HOH comp because he knows it'll be a dud and he won't want Sam's power to be used on someone useless that he puts up. So, it'll really just be JC.

23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think Kaitlyn has more stamina than some people think. I know I would discredit her, but I could see her doing very well (because she'll claim it's her natural aura or something that helped her namastay on the wall). Rockstar's one that could very well surprise me, so I'm not counting her out yet. That being said, I don't think she'll win, though her winning HOH is the best possible outcome this week. Why, you may ask? Because Sam's power being used on her HOH is too juicy.

• Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

And what Kaycee is doing in this game is being invited to the all girl’s alliance, being in L6, having Sam tell her about her power, and having good relationships with everyone in the house.  That’s doing stuff in my eyes. 

If I thought any of that was a calculated strategy on her part then yes, but I don't. She was only asked to be in a woman's alliance because she's a woman, she had Sam tell her about the power more because Sam is odd and randomly decides she loves or hates people from day-to-day based on who knows what, and she has OK relationships with everyone simply because her personality is naturally affable, but she only has a really strong strategic bond with one and he has deals with everyone. And she just seems like she will float through the house until she gets booted without ever being much of a player strategically or physically. Although she could probably be a big threat physically and socially, but she just strikes me as someone who will never really go all out in the game. Although in her defense she doesn't really need to right now, so maybe if there comes a time where she does, she'll step it up. I just don't see it personally.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It just pisses me off that the first endurance comp might mean nothing. They would have done it for a null HOH. 

Ugh, right! Especially in this particular case since there are several people who could really go for this comp. It would have the potential to last quite awhile and be tension filled, but since half the people will probably not be that keen to win it since they know it's likely to mean nothing, it won't have the oomph it could. Sigh.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree. They've been fucked every week and since this HOH will likely end up null then with their luck they'll probably get it.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I would probably be talking shit non-stop in that house. 

100%. 

I think there's a lot of possible contenders for a wall comp. Angela, Rachel, Sam, Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Baleigh, Kaycee, Tyler, JC, and even RS. But of them Kaycee, JC, Sam, and Tyler will almost certainly throw it. I think there's a decent chance Bayleigh and Haleigh will as well. And Angela/Rachel likely will, too. I think the odds are quite good that Kaitlyn will win it, which would actually be fantastic.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Winston’s sitting in the dark, in bed, holding his cup of coffee, and doing the 1,000 yard stare while also looking sooooo sad. 

Hopefully Sam’s been convinced to use her power because he’s so droopy, smooches from Dixie might not be enough to fix his pending separation anxiety. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, right! Especially in this particular case since there are several people who could really go for this comp. It would have the potential to last quite awhile and be tension filled, but since half the people will probably not be that keen to win it since they know it's likely to mean nothing, it won't have the oomph it could. Sigh.

Oh. That must be why production has pushed hard for Sam to use her power in the DR (judging by her paranoia and all the questions she's been asked in DR). They don't want this endurance comp to potentially be wasted. I think they're afraid of the power being used next week as the beginning of the end of a good season. We know the last few seasons have had a strong start but then it falters around week 4, and I think they want to avoid that. Not that I think that it will, but I can see the thought process.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think there's a lot of possible contenders for a wall comp. Angela, Rachel, Sam, Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Baleigh, Kaycee, Tyler, JC, and even RS. But of them Kaycee, JC, Sam, and Tyler will almost certainly throw it. I think there's a decent chance Bayleigh and Haleigh will as well. And Angela/Rachel likely will, too. I think the odds are quite good that Kaitlyn will win it, which would actually be fantastic.

I'd also be down for another Kaitlyn HOH. She throws up Brett/Tyler because she's pissed that neither boy are actually giving her the time of day anymore (she'll pretend she's pissed at Tyler for voting to evict Winston instead, but we all know it'll be jealousy issues).  But then the power is used and both boys stay. 

I'd be down for an L6 HOH too, if only to see if Bayleigh would actually use her power. 

I think any outcome would be fine, but the chance of an eviction actually going through with the power in play is at about 1% (if Sam used the power this week, I'd say the chances of Winston losing the challenge would jump up to 65%). 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Kaitlyn has more stamina than some people think. I know I would discredit her, but I could see her doing very well (because she'll claim it's her natural aura or something that helped her namastay on the wall). Rockstar's one that could very well surprise me, so I'm not counting her out yet. That being said, I don't think she'll win, though her winning HOH is the best possible outcome this week. Why, you may ask? Because Sam's power being used on her HOH is too juicy.

I can only hope that she falls into a meditative state and falls off the wall.

But I agree, she is one to watch in this comp. She is tiny fit and could is a threat.

6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

rom BB12 and James from BB17, who are both arguably on the small side for men.

No argument there !! LOL

• Love 1

I finally realized who Scotty reminds me of.  His name is Andy Daly and he's the dude on the CarMax commercials.  I've seen him in other things too, but most recently the commercials.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RagePaige said:

Tyler's dead dad came into his dreams last night and told him he was staying in order save Tyler from the malicious spirits coming from Kaitlyn.

OMG. I don't know know if he would have the nerve to say that during a live show, but man it's fun to imagine the fallout from that. :)

38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd be down for an L6 HOH too, if only to see if Bayleigh would actually use her power. 

Assuming Sam doesn't use her power tonight, I'd love to see Bayleigh burn her power next week. But S6 as a mix of The Gang that Can't Shoot Straight and The Bad News Bears is highly entertaining to me. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. They've [S6] been fucked every week and since this HOH will likely end up null then with their luck they'll probably get it.

How were they fucked this week?  Bayleigh got the Power app, and Winston is most likely going home.

Brett and Winston won't convince Sam to use her app; the only person who could is Tyler, and I think he wants to save it for next week.  He has to know he has a target on his back with a few people in the house.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

How were they fucked this week?  Bayleigh got the Power app, and Winston is most likely going home.

Brett and Winston won't convince Sam to use her app; the only person who could is Tyler, and I think he wants to save it for next week.  He has to know he has a target on his back with a few people in the house.  

They're getting fucked because their target is Brett, not Winston. It may not be as big of a blindside as Swaggy's backdoor, but it's probably on par with Steve's eviction, where it's inconvenient, not the worst thing for their games, but still something that they didn't want to happen.

• Love 1
Just now, HighHopes said:

It looks like CBS is now messaging people to ask if they think Sam should use her power. They are really pushing for her to use it aren't they? 

LOL, I bet Twitter's having a field day with this.

I'm laughing at how badly production seriously wants her to use the power. I can't wait to see how they try today before the eviction. 

• Love 1

This is one of the few times I'm actively rooting for production interference. 

Lmao right as I typed that, I got the alert from the CBS Bot on my skype account. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RagePaige said:

That fits in well with the Hamlet theme.

Regarding HOH tonight, if you have CBS All Access you can watch the rest of HOH on live feeds.

• Love 1

If Sam knew this game better, she would be negotiating with Brett and Winston for safety from noms if either of them win HOH until jury. And, maybe throw in, if I am on the block and pick you for POV, you use it on me.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

If Sam knew this game better, she would be negotiating with Brett and Winston for safety from noms if either of them win HOH until jury. And, maybe throw in, if I am on the block and pick you for POV, you use it on me.

EXACTLY!!! She might as well use it to her advantage than waste it. 

I guess S6 could get pissed at her for using it and put her up next week but I think that's a chance I'd be willing to take. 

• Love 1

That was really kind of sweet. The original L6 jumping jack their way into the HOH for a real quick final alliance cheer. Then they jumping jack their way out.

What I want to know is, does anyone not in L6 know they exist, as an alliance? If not they've done a pretty good job keeping it from the rest of the house. And the rest of the house are dummies. Let's not overlook that.

Sam is also very mean when she's going through nicotine withdrawal. She really doesn't like Kaitlyn/Haleigh.

I can understand about Kaitlyn but what does she have against Haleigh? 

These HG's have their quirks but except for Kaitlyn and JC both of whom I've seen be not very nice nobody strikes me as a bad person.

Winston strikes me as a bad person. He's a bully, a hothead, he's arrogant, and a poor sport. I would not want to know him. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

What I want to know is, does anyone not in L6 know they exist, as an alliance? If not they've done a pretty good job keeping it from the rest of the house. And the rest of the house are dummies. Let's not overlook that.

Everyone suspects they are a group of 4 but not even that is confirmed as a real thing.  Tyler and KC are doing a good job of staying under the radar.  Some suspect KC and Tyler individually but not together

• Love 1

Hahaha...

KC: "My Instagram is like a weird collection of ass, titties and kids...I should probably clean that up"

Krazy-Kait has a very warped remembrance of events.

Now she is telling Sam that Scottie came up to her and told her that Brett and Winston just came up to me an told me to take one of them down put you up at veto.