Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, zorak said:

I think it's because if she doesn't use it during the 3rd eviction next week, then the week after whoever is evicted will automatically be given the chance to come back in.  So, if she's not on the block this coming week, they could sway her to use it on whoever is if need be.  

But that still doesn't make sense to me.  What if Sam is nominated week 4?  She shouldn't waste it on week 3 for Level 6, she should keep it just in case.  Using it this week on an alliance member would be stupid.

Edited by Slider
Clarification
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Slider said:

But that still doesn't make sense to me.  What if Sam is nominated week 4?  She shouldn't waste it on week 3 for Level 6, she should keep it just in case.  Using it this week on an alliance member would be stupid.

Who is going to nom Sam week 4?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Slider said:

It's a risk either way. I think Sam would be able to control the noms, in a sense, for week 4, since she could tell the HOH for next week about her power and that it's being used regardless, so the week may be a bust. 

But there's also the risk that the HOH for next week will throw Sam up since "the power's getting used, anyway" so that would be out of Sam's control.

This week, she has the power to decide. Next week, the power is essentially not hers anymore. So it's up to her whether or not she wants to use it or not. Since Sam is relatively safe to begin with, she might as well not use it this week. Winston's likely going, anyway, so she doesn't need to save him. 

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

If she uses the power on someone big Week 3, she'll be a target Week 4 because it wil out her as being aligned with people. Sam should wait and then let it be used by force. She has no real alliance but she's not on anyone's radar. Just chill and Meg your way to jury. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, zorak said:

Winston was telling Brett that they need to not leave Scottie alone with them (them being Swaggy's side I assume).  Brett said that was his job last week with Kaitlyn.  Winston's response:  "Well, saddle up, partner."

JC is telling Bayleigh that maybe Swaggy getting voted out was better for Bayleigh's game.  Bingo.

Bay even said to Rockstar that she was ready to go. She handled that shot perfectly. She mourned then went right into social mode. She shown how to handle shit like that, like a pro.

I am waiting for Rachel and Bay to make an alliance. They seem close and Rachel has said she wants to pull a Bay in.

• Love 3

Even though I prefer L6 to S6, and I think Tyler is playing the best game, I'll be happy if Scottie puts up the bros. To see a guy go home 3 weeks in a row would be refreshing. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

He learns about Sam's power. He nominates her and one of his own, like Haleigh, as a pawn.

RS told him last night that Sam has the power and told him not to nominate her. They aren't sure if the power is transferable or not. 

I'm sure Sam will use the power if Tyler asks her, she's more or less told him that. And Tyler has already said that's the worst case scenario this week. And remember when Tyler brokedown and told L6 that she power week 1, he said the plan was to use the power to protect all of them. 

Speaking of Tyler, did he ever do his one on one with Scottie? RS and then Haleigh took forever, and I had to go to bed.  But I wonder how Tyler did. He's got leverage by having used the veto on Scottie.

And last night was the first time I've watched Scottie on the feeds for any extended length of time and it was hard to take. The power had already gone to his head, and he's annoying in the best of circumstances. He and RS were insufferable together.

• Love 1

If Tyler is half the player everyone says he is he will lay low this week. His pitch to Scottie last night to put up Rockstar was painful, and Scottie was buying it at all. I understand why he wants to target Rockstar but splitting up the bromance isn't the worst thing for his game, especially if it's Winston who goes. It will free up Brett to get even tighter with Tyler.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

RS told [Scottie] last night that Sam has the power and told him not to nominate her. They aren't sure if the power is transferable or not. 

Right now Pinky -or her mouth at least - is Sam’s best ally, whether Pinky means to be or not.  Between the two of them, Pinky and Scottie pretty much talked themselves into believing Sam’s power was sort of a Block boomerang - i.e., if Sam had been nominated and evicted she could invoke a swap, and the HoH who nom’ed her would be evicted instead.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

He and RS were insufferable together.

IMHO anybody and Pinky are insufferable together.

Hell, Pinky is pretty damn insufferable all on her lonesome.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

IMHO anybody and Pinky are insufferable together.

Qft. 

I'm hoping Tyler's mist proves successful and she goes on the block. She will lose her everloving mind, and I will enjoy every minute of it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

She could volunteer to whoever is HOH to go up as a pawn.  There are lots of ways to make use of the power, or , not at all. But if TYler is still here next week, DR will be working on whoever is HOH to get him nominated. Create some drama and dilemma for Sam. Just and idea !

If the Bros or any two of L6 are on the block next Thursday, I'm at least 90% sure the power will be used. They will be hounding her all week that they were the group to save her. That was always the plan.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If the Bros or any two of L6 are on the block next Thursday, I'm at least 90% sure the power will be used. They will be hounding her all week that they were the group to save her. That was always the plan.

Sam has no allegiance to anyone in that group besides Tyler. The bros haven't said more than seven words to her all season. By using it she would anger a big portion of the house including Scottie. I just don't see it happening.

(edited)
53 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Sam has no allegiance to anyone in that group besides Tyler. The bros haven't said more than seven words to her all season. By using it she would anger a big portion of the house including Scottie. I just don't see it happening.

We will see. I disagree. If not outright allegiance, she's heavily swayed by the group that saved her week one. And believe me Tyler will ask her to use it if he feels he needs to. And I just don't think that's accurate with the Bros. They have come around some on her. I saw them laughing with her just last night after they were done with Scottie's HOH reveal. Winston asked her if she perfered him over Brett because he has a hairy chest and she said "YES!" and they were giggling. And Brett had a long late night convo with her a few nights ago where he ended up saying she was the sweetest girl he had ever met.

Are they the closest to her? Of course not, but they aren't ignoring her by any means. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, zorak said:

Scottie told Faysal that he's not putting up a pawn this week.  He said he will put up people he wants gone.

If he follows through on this then praise be that finally someone doesn't play the pawn bullshit.

9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Rockstar is playing this about as poorly as she can. 

Right. Like damn. It's truly remarkable how badly she's playing this. 

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Brett broke the glass on the front door trying to prank Rachel: https://streamable.com/zj57o

Brett's reaction is so funny. He's breathing so heavily lol.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Scottie's will go for the master manipulator/power behind the throne (HOH) of the house as opposed to a particular alliance, and that is Tyler.

As I'm sure you all know, I fucking wish this would happen! But there's really no way Tyler will go this week in any case. If this were Scottie's plan, Tyler would somehow get wind of it (*cough*DR*cough*) and use his cloud power or Sam would use her power on him. Sigh.

43 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Even though I prefer L6 to S6, and I think Tyler is playing the best game, I'll be happy if Scottie puts up the bros. To see a guy go home 3 weeks in a row would be refreshing. 

Right! I do love that the men are being targeted. And what I love even more is that none of the guys really care. There's no talk about how they must get out a girl soon to even it up.

If Scottie really does go for Brett/Winston (which I'm not convinced of) then I really hope Brett goes somehow. I need to see Winston full-on lose it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

During Sam’s Robot Week (which was actually what, 2 weeks?), I only saw three HGs commit any kind of meaningful one-on-one time with Sam: Tyler, Scottie and JC.  Seems like Fozzy and the Bros may may have had some passing conversations with Sam as well.  

Beyond that?  Other than the occasional assist in/outdoors and around furniture, everybody else seemed to either ignore Sam/Robot Sam for the most part - or interact with her solely when they thought it might get them some on-camera time.

12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is RS, of course she will play this the worst way possible and then complain about how unfair it all is.

Angie RS is like Kryssie from BB OTT, isn't she? I'm surprised she hasn't complained about her wounds when she plays in the competitions.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

During Sam’s Robot Week (which was actually what, 2 weeks?), I only saw three HGs commit any kind of meaningful one-on-one time with Sam: Tyler, Scottie and JC.  Seems like Fozzy and the Bros may may have had some passing conversations with Sam as well.  

Beyond that?  Other than the occasional assist in/outdoors and around furniture, everybody else seemed to either ignore Sam/Robot Sam for the most part - or interact with her solely when they thought it might get them some on-camera time.

Rachel spent a lot of time with Robot Sam.  And KayCee.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5

AFAIK, Sam doesn't know that using the power will essentially ensure that *no one* goes home (assuming the person using it is able to win whatever comp there is to come back). She told Tyler that the other person on the block will go home instead. And since I don't think Sam is a liar and is savvy enough to make that up, she seems to mistakenly believe saving one will condemn the other. So, if anyone goes to Sam for her to use the power on them, she would have to ~choose between them. And I don't really see how she could choose to save Brett over Winston, or vice versa.

1 minute ago, missyb said:

Rachel spent a lot of time with Robot Sam.  And KayCee.

You’re probably right, and I just missed it.  In any case, I think these would be the people Sam would most likely feel any allegiance to - as opposed to everybody who (a) says “well I voted for you to stay so you should support me back” and (b) seem unable to do anything else but congenitally lie about their votes anyway.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

AFAIK, Sam doesn't know that using the power will essentially ensure that *no one* goes home (assuming the person using it is able to win whatever comp there is to come back). She told Tyler that the other person on the block will go home instead. And since I don't think Sam is a liar and is savvy enough to make that up, she seems to mistakenly believe saving one will condemn the other. So, if anyone goes to Sam for her to use the power on them, she would have to ~choose between them. And I don't really see how she could choose to save Brett over Winston, or vice versa.

In the past, though, they have clarified to HGs what the specifics are of a given power. 

When HGs ask, that is. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In any case, I think these would be the people Sam would most likely feel any allegiance to - as opposed to everybody who (a) says “well I voted for you to stay so you should support me back

She made a point to tell Scottie last night that she voted to keep Winston because he voted to keep her, and I don't think she was lying. So she is swayed by that to a large degree. And she repeatedly said she's going by emotions rather than any game strategy. I still think it's a near certainty she uses it next week.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Here's what I think might happen, since I think Scottie is a true fan:

He learns about Sam's power. He nominates her and one of his own, like Haleigh, as a pawn.

POV is used to take Haleigh off the block and he backdoors Tyler. 

So then Sam has the dilemma of using her Power on herself or Tyler.

I think Scottie's will go for the master manipulator/power behind the throne (HOH) of the house as opposed to a particular alliance, and that is Tyler.

2 hours ago, Slider said:

44 minutes ago, missyb said:

She could volunteer to whoever is HOH to go up as a pawn.  There are lots of ways to make use of the power, or , not at all. But if TYler is still here next week, DR will be working on whoever is HOH to get him nominated. Create some drama and dilemma for Sam. Just and idea !

I agree with you, Slider.

I would hope that Sam would not volunteer to go up as a pawn.  Furthermore, I hope no one would nominate Sam simply because she has a power.  Wait until there's an actual reason to target her.  Nominating her only guarantees that she will most likely use the power and save herself (if she earns the chance) and then it would most likely be a wasted HOH.  Play the game and nominate the threats, the duos, the showmances.  Someone worth evicting.  At this point, just her having a power that is only good for two more weeks isn't really a reason to nominate Sam.  Futhermore, they should know that there is more than one power out there now.  That power could be a bigger threat (but Tyler is keeping it a secret), so no one knows where it is out there.

Besides that, I'm Team Sam.  I don't want to see her nominated anyway.  :)

Originally, I thought I'd be Team Haleigh because she's an Aggie.  But she hasn't sold me yet on her strengths or strategy.  

• Love 4
Just now, Cherry Cola said:

Whoever was laughing and the look on Brett's face cracks me up. 

That would be JC who's laughing, I'm pretty sure. He was next to Rachel after it happened. 

Sam's a sweetheart for checking on his hand first.

• Love 2
(edited)

Fuck, I forgot that I had an appointment today and I stayed up half the night watching the feeds because they were hilarious.

So last night was ridiculous. From what I saw*: Kaycee and Angela finally started to play the game when they went for a one-on-one (two-on one?) with Scottie. They pushed Rockstar as a nom, which was probably what Tyler was going to push but they got there first. It was sloppy and a little aggressive and heavy handed but whatever. 

They leave, Rockstar goes in. Kaycee and Angela at first pat themselves on the back at their awesome game skillz but then realize that oops, maybe when we were pointing out the shitty game things Rockstar has done, we framed her for the wrong week. Kaycee and Angela: zero stars.

Rockstar is in there and now that she knows about the Tyler/Swaggy/Scottie The Core alliance, she doesn't push Tyler as the nom but the bros instead. And then sings the same song she's been singing: no one talks to me, the bros are horrible, "wealthy white males", Brett has a power, etc. (I believe this is around the time that Brett breaks the door downstairs. Still laughing at the look on his face over that one). She also tells him all the details about Sam's power which was... so fucking wrong it was hilarious. Rockstar: zero stars.

And then comes Sam to the HoH. Sam, who blows up Winston's game spectacularly - and then Brett's a bit, too. While at the same time, Winston and Brett are talking about how they're going to ask Sam to go up there and push someone else as the nom and make sure that she doesn't bring up how Winston flipped on the Steve vote and like all of this season so far, we get dueling feeds of Winston and Brett making their plan and Sam destroying it at the exact same time. Also, Scottie got a two minute long Sam hug at the end. Sam: all the fucking stars.

Sam goes downstairs and tells Winston that she told Scottie about the Steve vote. Haleigh heads up to the HoH. And that's where I left off. 

It was a messy and hilarious night. But yay Sam for blowing up some games with her "Aw, shucks, I'm just so nice and sweet" routine. To be fair, I'm not sure Brett and Winston ever told her to keep the Steve vote quiet which was kind of a mistake.

*disclaimer: I was a little tipsy so some details/timing may be a little off

ETA: Shit, forgot the best part. Rockstar mentioned "the head of the snake" and I started having Dominique/Paul flashbacks.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
(edited)

On the information that Scottie has and believes to be true, he wants to put up two people he wants to go home straight up. If one comes off, the other can go home. That is really the way ot should be done. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out but one from the other side will go home. Not a good HOH to mess around if you want to even out the sides. And, becasue he believes that Brett has a power (LOL), he also thinks he is flushing out a power.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fuck, I forgot that I had an appointment today and I stayed up half the night watching the feeds because they were hilarious.

So last night was ridiculous. From what I saw*: Kaycee and Angela finally started to play the game when they went for a one-on-one (two-on one?) with Scottie. They pushed Rockstar as a nom, which was probably what Tyler was going to push but they got there first. It was sloppy and a little aggressive and heavy handed but whatever. 

They leave, Rockstar goes in. Kaycee and Angela at first pat themselves on the back at their awesome game skillz but then realize that oops, maybe when we were pointing out the shitty game things Rockstar has done, we framed her for the wrong week. Kaycee and Angela: zero stars.

Rockstar is in there and now that she knows about the Tyler/Swaggy/Scottie The Core alliance, she doesn't push Tyler as the nom but the bros instead. And then sings the same song she's been singing: no one talks to me, the bros are horrible, "wealthy white males", Brett has a power, etc. (I believe this is around the time that Brett breaks the door downstairs. Still laughing at the look on his face over that one). She also tells him all the details about Sam's power which was... so fucking wrong it was hilarious. Rockstar: zero stars.

And then comes Sam to the HoH. Sam, who blows up Winston's game spectacularly - and then Brett's a bit, too. While at the same time, Winston and Brett are talking about how they're going to ask Sam to go up there and push someone else as the nom and make sure that she doesn't bring up how Winston flipped on the Steve vote and like all of this season so far, we get dueling feeds of Winston and Brett making their plan and Sam destroying it at the exact same time. Also, Scottie got a two minute long Sam hug at the end. Sam: all the fucking stars.

Sam goes downstairs and tells Winston that she told Scottie about the Steve vote. Haleigh heads up to the HoH. And that's where I left off. 

It was a messy and hilarious night. But yay Sam for blowing up some games with her "Aw, shucks, I'm just so nice and sweet" routine. To be fair, I'm not sure Brett and Winston ever told her to keep the Steve vote quiet which was kind of a mistake.

*disclaimer: I was a little tipsy so some details/timing may be a little off

If you want to Flash Back to Tylers talk with Scottie:

July 13,cam 3/4 2:13am. This occurs after Bay and Fessy leave the room. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam's a sweetheart for checking on his hand first.

Sam is reminding me more and more of Jordan when she was a newbie in season 11. She has that wide-eyed innocence and sweetness about her.

*Not the famous Reality Royalty Princess that deemed to be around common folk in Season 13.    

• Love 7

There is some irony that Scottie believes he has a solid alliance with Tyler. Scottie is pretty intent on undoing all of Tylers work and has no idea it is Tylers work. In their convo last night, Scottie points out that he called Haliegh out on cozying up to the "other side" last week. He also tells Tyler that he needs to get rid of the power. Ever step Tyler has taken to secure his path, his "ally" wants to systematically take apart. Funny watching Tyler try to navigate his way through this mine field.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ding ding ding. This is the key to making sure Sam uses her power. You very subtly play upon her emotions that she got the Bros nominated by mistake. She'll feel awful and want to correct it.

Is that overly manipulative and maybe underhanded? Sure but will L6 do it to make sure she uses the power? OH HELL YEAH. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm curious as to who is going to be trying to sleep with Scottie in the HoH bed and whether he's going to sprawl himself across it and demand massages from Brett and cuddles from Tyler. 

Kaitlyn will because her spirit guides told her to.

• Love 1

Faysal has been awful chatty and cozy with Rachel this morning.  They've been talking about some game related stuff but now she's telling him about personal stuff.

Faysal and Rachel.png

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal has been awful chatty and cozy with Rachel this morning.  They've been talking about some game related stuff but now she's telling him about personal stuff.

Faysal and Rachel.png

It takes an exceptionally good looking man to still be cute with that ridiculous hairdo.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think it's likely Winston and Brett because they lied about evicting Steve.

He probably would have put them up regardless.  His real target is Brett.  If he wants to pull that off he needs him to go against Rachel or Angela for noms.

3 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

Besides that, I'm Team Sam.  I don't want to see her nominated anyway.  :)

Originally, I thought I'd be Team Haleigh because she's an Aggie.  But she hasn't sold me yet on her strengths or strategy.  

And Sam has?  Her strategy seems to be somewhere between hoping for Miss Congeniality, or a Housekeeper of the Month award.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

And Sam has?  Her strategy seems to be somewhere between hoping for Miss Congeniality, or a Housekeeper of the Month award.

Not saying Sam's done much in the game, but she's definitely not the only one who hasn't done much. Haleigh, Angie, Angela, and Kaycee have also been rather dull to watch. Haleigh's only drama is with Fessy and Kaitlyn, but the other three don't really do anything game-wise. And Fessy just is confused in general about....everything game-related.

• Love 3
(edited)

Fessy is under the mistaken impression that he’ll win an endurance comp hands down when the reality is those always favor smaller HGs and not big lugs like Fessy. Poor Fessy.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

I don't want Brinston to go yet. They are hilarious, and I admit to judging Brett pre-show. I actually kind of like him. But I'm glad Scottie is here to play. I love that there are sides and split votes this season.

I'm really disappointed in Angela...her story at the beginning of the show was cool and she certainly seems competitive, but it's just not coming across. Same with Kaycee.

If the bigger targets get picked off, it will be interesting (not really) to see what they do.

I want to like RS but I just can't. 

Has JC knocked off the creepy stuff?

• Love 2