Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh! So it IS a live comp! It looks like the comp where you roll the ball down the slide and tilt the board and try to get it into the tube at the end. That could be an actual live comp, so we may know who HOH is soon.

Also, I worry about who will win this. I'm hoping for someone new, but I'm expecting a Kaycee or Angela win to bore me further.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh! So it IS a live comp! It looks like the comp where you roll the ball down the slide and tilt the board and try to get it into the tube at the end. That could be an actual live comp, so we may know who HOH is soon.

Also, I worry about who will win this. I'm hoping for someone new, but I'm expecting a Kaycee or Angela win to bore me further.

Going into it, I didn't care who won, but now that I know Production wants JC or sam, I hope it's Kaycee or Angela. 

• Love 8
Just now, Ceeg said:

Going into it, I didn't care who won, but now that I know Production wants JC or sam, I hope it's Kaycee or Angela. 

I want the unpredictability of JC. Will he do what he said and put up Kaycee/Angela, or go for the easy Sam/Haleigh route? It could be the latter, but at least it's not guaranteed.

Plus, Sam would put up Angela and Haleigh so that could be fun.

• Love 2

For the first time this season, I'm not really rooting for any one specific houseguest to win HOH.  Kaycee/Angela would be boring unless the veto is used.  Would Brett/JC actually go through with their plan?  Maybe Haleigh?  Ugh I don't know...

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

If production wanted JC, Sam or Haleigh to win, that wasn't the comp for it. 

Agreed.  As soon as I saw what it was I figured foosball champ Kaycee had it in the bag, barring a miracle.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

I am very happy JC did not win. Or Brett for that matter. I did not want to see JC trying to run their HOH. Let him feel the block. Could be Brett comes back to L6 with KC in the drivers seat.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Whom would they give it to if they took it away from Kaycee? I haven’t watched the episode yet.

I'm guessing Brett because Julie Chen said that Kaycee beat him by less than a second.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Whom would they give it to if they took it away from Kaycee? I haven’t watched the episode yet.

Pretty sure Rob is just trolling us (because of all of the Tyler HOH drama last week).

• Love 4

I think the part that they muted on Scottie's live eviction speech was something he said about them dicking around.  They're talking about it on the feeds.  They also said he flipped them off.

• Love 1

JC is cackling with glee now because he says he just now understood Scottie's Hilton Head comment.

Well I guess Scottie was correct in his comments to Julie that they evicted him because he was unpredictable.  Angela just said as much.  She called him erratic and said he got evicted because nobody knew what he would do.

• Love 6

I have not watched the feeds for the past couple days.  Who got to Sam and convinced her to vote "with the house"?  The only unpredictable thing about the whole episode was when she voted out Scottie instead of that brazen hussy Haleigh.

• Love 7