Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think he'd want to backdoor Tyler, since he wants a guy out, but at this point, I don't even know. Fessy's being clear that he doesn't want to put up Angela or Kaycee, so that's off the table right now. I can see him backdooring Sam, if Tyler uses his Cloud App.

I have to wonder if Tyler would push to keep Sam over Brett. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Stupidest fucking players I've seen on this show in years. 

Seriously, though, Clay's the guy who stares at the orange juice container because it says "concentrate" on it. 

I'm at my desk, silently kee-kee laughing.

• Love 2

Kaycee says they wanted to come in playing the same way and being the same type of people but ended up on two opposite sides of the house.

A little bit later Fessy says there are no sides.  

Fessy wants each week to be a uniform decision going forward.

These people....

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Fessy says it makes logically sense to not put Kaycee up. Kaycee says she respects what he needs to do.

She votes against him every week, never talks game, and is on the other side of the house. Totally logical.

And just cancelled his vote. 

Logical sense!

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Fessy is doing his one-on-ones while he's taking a bath.

My kingdom for a screencap.

ETA

from @Lady Calypso - With Tyler, I'm not positive but I think he recognizes that Sam is a liability. Plus, she'd be campaigning to leave by Wednesday night, for sure. She goes crazy when she can't smoke and she goes nuts around Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I can see Tyler getting rid of Brett, but I don't think he would actively do it at this stage if Brett's not against Angela or Kaycee. So, my initial feeling right now is that he'd let Sam go.

I think he would too, and absolutely think he should. 

Edited by IndyMischa
second quote (hate double-posting)
  • Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

I have to wonder if Tyler would push to keep Sam over Brett. 

With Tyler, I'm not positive but I think he recognizes that Sam is a liability. Plus, she'd be campaigning to leave by Wednesday night, for sure. She goes crazy when she can't smoke and she goes nuts around Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I can see Tyler getting rid of Brett, but I don't think he would actively do it at this stage if Brett's not against Angela or Kaycee. So, my initial feeling right now is that he'd let Sam go.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

She votes against him every week, never talks game, and is on the other side of the house Totally logical.

Too funny! They haven't talked game and been on opposite sides since Day 1. OMG! He is sooooooooooo dumb.

• Love 4

Fessy asking if it made sense that Brett voted to keep Rockstar and Scottie didn't. She says yes even though he told her last night that he voted her out.  Fessy says "so you think Scottie said that to cover it up since I'm HOH"

Kudos to Kaycee keeping a straight face during this 

Fessy wants to get 'some of the shady shit out of the house'  IE SCOTTIE lol

• Love 2

In a Sam/Brett scenario, Tyler has to think about betraying a fellow L6 that is going to go to jury pissed because he was totally loyal to his crew and you are voting him out over someone not in your alliance while you control the vote. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

She votes against him every week, never talks game, and is on the other side of the house. Totally logical.

And just cancelled his vote. 

I'll just be here banging my forehead on my desk for awhile.............

• Love 7

What's kinda sad is that these side deals that Haleigh, Rockstar and Fessy have tried to make would probably work in any other season but L6 is just too freaking tight.

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Lolololol. Whoopsy daisy.

They better give us a super hard egg/chicken wire comp!!

• Love 2

I credit Operation Trojan Horse with Fessy’s nominations too. Yeah, Brett will be up on the block, but he’ll have the votes to stay. He was able to completely distance himself from the rest of L6, and he’s created some confusion with the vote. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Fessy "I scratch your back this week, you scratch my back next week"

Good gameplay, Fessie, give away the store on a PROMISE from someone who's playing against you that they MIGHT do the right thing down the line.

*facepalm*

• Love 3

Fuck it. I've been saying that she's playing the long con, I can't root for Haleigh anymore, Scottie is fucked so... go Sam. Win it all. I guess.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD WEEK FOR ME. L6 WAS SUPPOSED TO LOSE A NUMBER. What. The. Fuck. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

What's kinda sad is that these side deals that Haleigh, Rockstar and Fessy have tried to make would probably work in any other season but L6 is just too freaking tight.

Haleigh and Fessy, probably. Angie was so obnoxious, her own allies couldn't stand her half the time. So unless someone was 100% sold on dragging a goat to F2, I doubt it.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I assume everyone hates Tyler now since he's in a showmance and showmances suck, correct?

In addition to loving Tyler, I love showmances.* I am THRILLED with the Tangela development, and am even rooting for a temporary anti-L6 control, so I get more Fayleigh before one or both are gone. I am essentially the anti-Peach. :D

* Exception: showmances where both parties are loathsome. Hello, Swayleigh and Maven.

• Love 3

I don’t mind a showmance, as long as there’s a least one likable person in it. I unapologetically liked Jeff and Jordan together. And didn’t mind Brenchel *ducks*

I’m still waiting for the day when BBUS has a gay showmance. (I know, I’ll be waiting forever)

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fuck it. I've been saying that she's playing the long con, I can't root for Haleigh anymore, Scottie is fucked so... go Sam. Win it all. I guess.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD WEEK FOR ME. L6 WAS SUPPOSED TO LOSE A NUMBER. What. The. Fuck. 

If it helps, I was rooting for a non-Brett L6 member to leave this week. But I do think Brett still has a chance of going if Scottie wins veto and Fessy isn't stupid enough to put up Sam.

But yeah, I think this week is kind of blah.

• Love 1

The only showmance I ever liked was Jeff/Jordan, which I deeply regret ever since BB13. What a couple of entitled assholes. And Jeff is like legitimately horrible as a person lol.

The best thing about this season is that it keeps fucking with Production. Hopefully in the end the winner they want loses as a final fuck you lol.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

In a Sam/Brett scenario, Tyler has to think about betraying a fellow L6 that is going to go to jury pissed because he was totally loyal to his crew and you are voting him out over someone not in your alliance while you control the vote. 

It would be pretty interesting to see what Tyler does in this scenario because Sam is pretty volatile as well. If he wanted her gone (and I'd assume he would - she takes a lot of extra energy to handle), he wouldn't be able to seem involved at all. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think he'd want to backdoor Tyler, since he wants a guy out, but at this point, I don't even know. Fessy's being clear that he doesn't want to put up Angela or Kaycee, so that's off the table right now. I can see him backdooring Sam, if Tyler uses his Cloud App.

SO ironic. Angela & Kaycee are "off the table" because he wants a guy out. But he can always backdoor Sam ... ????

giphy.gif

I don't mind seeing Sam go. I just haaaaaattttttteeeeeee Angela and her mean girl schtick, and Kaycee annoyed me at several points last week. So yeah, I'd rather they go over Sam. Who though she be totes crazy, still manages to make things interesting more than Tyler's smug girls.

• Love 9

Haleigh has no loyalty in this game.  Sure she's nominally "with" her alliance, but that is just for convenience.  Someone upthread (Brian maybe?) said that Haleigh was operating on the "anybody but me" theory of BB play, and I think that nails it.  This may be a successful strategy up to a point, but if you don't have the moves to back it up, then you're really just a floater hoping the other life rings have slow leaks.  This is not a game juries are impressed with.  Dr. Will backed that play with action, Haleigh just backs hers with a shrug and a "whatevs..."

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I could never root for Sam, but her F2 jury interrogations and speech could be entertaining. Meaning trainwreck. Actually, I'm not sure I'd want to see that unless she was heavily medicated.

I think this week will be entertaining - watching this all unfold is pretty darn hilarious. 

Scottie can still win veto, and I think he's got a great shot. I feel bad for him, but this is such a great WTF week.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Scottie can still win veto, and I think he's got a great shot. I feel bad for him, but this is such a great WTF week.

The only thing I can hope for is Scottie winning veto, Fessy growing a brain and putting Angela up, and Haleigh convinces Scottie to vote Angela out instead of Brett, so that the votes are 3v3 (Haleigh/Scottie/Sam at least) voting out Angela, and Haleigh roping in Fessy to break the tie to send Angela out. Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only thing I can hope for is Scottie winning veto, Fessy growing a brain and putting Angela up, and Haleigh convinces Scottie to vote Angela out instead of Brett, so that the votes are 3v3 (Haleigh/Scottie/Sam at least) voting out Angela, and Haleigh roping in Fessy to break the tie to send Angela out. Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. 

Because Haleigh would rather work with Tyler than the people who had her back last week when she was HoH. Even though every time she's tried to work with Tyler, it's blown up in their faces. It's gonna work this time, guys! Just believe!

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result? Yeah. Hi, Haleigh!

• Love 2

I just can't with Fessy being cool with Angela/Tyler/Kaycee because at least they were upfront about voting the other way every freaking week.  He just is against those who try to stir up trouble and are shady with their votes.  He obviously is talking about Scottie, but I want to go in there and shake him and tell him he's actually describing his BFF JC to a tee!  God, he's so dumb.  Just the worst ever, I can't even listen to him anymore.  

• Love 15

Do these people realize that there is still an app out there that hasn't been used?  And since the good apps were based on trending, that Tyler might be walking around with an unused power?  I know Sam knows, but is she really the only one?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1

Catching up. 

I figured Scottie would be on Fessy’s radar.  If he doesn’t go up at some point , I’ll be shocked.  

If Sam goes on the block, she will be a goner. Tyler knows he needs to cut her lose.   Hope she does go up.  That will be entertaining.  

I think L6 has done a good job.  Just that S6 was really so damn dumb.   Yeah.  They will screw up this HOH, too. 

• Love 1

As of right now, for sure Scottie & Brett.  Haleigh asks why Brett. He says because he has no game relationship with him. Doesn't trust him. He would be happy if either Brett or Scottie leaves, doesnt matter which one. 

Haleigh says "one of them voted to keep rockstar... one of them is on  our side... why are you willing to lose that"

• Love 3

Brett is the only remaining member of L6 that I marginally like, but it would be so fucking funny if he got evicted this week, right after RS and on his third time nommed just like her. And then she can laugh in his face when he enters the JH. Now that's comedy!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Do these people realize that there is still an app out there that hasn't been used?  And since the good apps were based on trending, that Tyler might be walking around with an unused power?  I know Sam knows, but is she really the only one?

I swear, in any other season, the HGs would be obsessing about that Cloud graphic that got flashed on the living room screen. But not these guys. Nope, they talked about it briefly and then just... ignored it? Pretended like it never existed? 

Tyler was practically begging Haleigh to be the backdoor nom. There's a Power App still floating around. But let's not put two and two together because *dreamy sigh* Tyler. 

Ugh. 

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, bballbball said:

So Fessy made a deal to protect Ang and Tyler in his HOH and the only thing he asked was for them to leave vetoes the same...no protection for him or Hayleigh in case they win HOH?

Tyler and Angela hardly even talked or offer anything lol

good god man this so bad

Fessy offering safety for nothing in return...

Tyler is the best player this season but come on the fuck on man..it's too easy. He literally did squat but cuddle Angela and he gets offered protection on a silver platter.

Seriously, nothing? The dude cuddled with Magnum PI last night and not the new version, the old Tom Selleck version. Thats gotta be worth something!

• Love 1

I may be way off, but basically as it stands now we have two people that are actually still playing Big Brother - Tyler and Scottie?  Angela and Brett are playing a cruel game, so clearly they don't care about winning any jury votes.  Hayleigh is trying to not get Scottie nominated but has rotating bed partners, even though she knows that Fessy is probably going to propose marriage to her at the reunion.  Fessy is "....................".  Sam  - who knows what game she's playing, but I don't think it's Big Brother.  And I still don't know enough about JC to figure out what he's doing.

I mean, I'd say write the check out to Tyler like two weeks ago but damn, I am still rooting for Scottie to escape this HOH unscathed.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Someone upthread (Brian maybe?) said that Haleigh was operating on the "anybody but me" theory of BB play, and I think that nails it. 

I don't see that she has a choice left. Her alliance has been decimated and her only remaining ally is a big dummy.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear, in any other season, the HGs would be obsessing about that Cloud graphic that got flashed on the living room screen. But not these guys. Nope, they talked about it briefly and then just... ignored it? Pretended like it never existed? 

I know, right?  Could you imagine the throes of paranoia Vanessa would have been in after seeing that?

And what about the second Hacker?  Did Kaycee ever cop to winning the second Hacker comp?  Nobody seems to care about that.  Who was it who nailed that it was Kaycee, because they could hear her celebrating?  Kaycee denied it, and the subject completely got dropped.  

I feel badly for Tyler.  I mean, as a Superfan he came in to play, but with this crew, he barely has to lift a finger.  He must be sooooo bored!  No wonder his game is slipping.  By the time he has to step it up, his skilz will have atrophied.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I may be way off, but basically as it stands now we have two people that are actually still playing Big Brother - Tyler and Scottie?  Angela and Brett are playing a cruel game, so clearly they don't care about winning any jury votes.  Hayleigh is trying to not get Scottie nominated but has rotating bed partners, even though she knows that Fessy is probably going to propose marriage to her at the reunion.  Fessy is "....................".  Sam  - who knows what game she's playing, but I don't think it's Big Brother.  And I still don't know enough about JC to figure out what he's doing.

I mean, I'd say write the check out to Tyler like two weeks ago but damn, I am still rooting for Scottie to escape this HOH unscathed.

You forgot Kaycee but that's cool, most of us forgot about her until the peanut costume punishment, too. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

I feel badly for Tyler.  I mean, as a Superfan he came in to play, but with this crew, he barely has to lift a finger.  He must be sooooo bored!  No wonder his game is slipping.  By the time he has to step it up, his skilz will have atrophied.

I really don't think Tyler has had it easy. He basically has 1,000 balls in the air and has been able to maintain them. He's dealt with Kaitlyn and Sam. There hasn't been a "go with the House" mentality, so almost every vote has been close and depended on one or two people. 

I also will reserve judgment about L4 playing "for" him. They have been a strong team - it's obviously been working to get them further. And, for someone like Kaycee, he's basically a shield in front of her. Until I see a Cody Move (literally picking Derrick over 500k), I'll give them credit for getting this far. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

so catching up - this above ^ and the 2 below = they and mostly Tyler are latching to each other to soothe the pain through this common thread of fathers. My psychology 2 cents. If the house had a dog, I doubt that this would happen.

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Today is the anniversary of Tyler's father's death. 

1 hour ago, Christi said:

Tyler said 6 years, so I think it's the anniversary of his dad's death. Angela then said it's her dad's birthday.

Below = total schadenfreude. Haha Alison Grodner.

46 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Lolololol. Whoopsy daisy.

this below = grrrr. I hate that comp, pissed that the slip and slide one was such a dud. That was one of the best comps that now for this year has been ruined. I like the ones where they have to hold on for dear life, the ones that take hours.

45 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They better give us a super hard egg/chicken wire comp!!

This below = Yeah, I keep hinging on Sam and the long con.

40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Below = again, haha Alison Grodner.

32 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Fessy just blasted his HOH music over the intercom. 

• Love 2