Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think that Fessy has Slip & Slide in the bag- everyone thought Austin would do well- and he kept falling really hard. Haha. 

Which blew my mind because I was like "Dude! You're a not-quite-pro wrestler and you don't know how to fall? No wonder you're stuck in the minor leagues." Austin was falling and landing so hard during that comp, I honestly wondered whether it would register on the Richter Scale. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Fessy would be TERRIBLE at the slip and slide.  I think Sam would do really well.  She's short, has an athletic build and seem to have knowledge in areas that would give her good balance. 

A Sam win would be hilarious because I don't think there would be any waffling about having to put two people on the block. Pretty sure she's at the point where she's going to go in the DR and ask if she can't put 90% of the house on the block. 

In all seriousness, I want to see Sam win the next HoH because I want to see if she's going to go on a vengeance tour and just mow down everyone in her way like a fourteen year old playing Call of Duty. Bonus points if she stands on the Sky Bridge and yells down "Who's making fun of who now, bitch?". Hell hath no fury and all that. 

Also, I totally believe that she would target Tyler. Or at least try for a little while, even though she knows he has the last Power App. If Sam is Tyler's downfall, I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

...shit, it's only Tuesday? Can we fast forward to Thursday please?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Which blew my mind because I was like "Dude! You're a not-quite-pro wrestler and you don't know how to fall? No wonder you're stuck in the minor leagues." Austin was falling and landing so hard during that comp, I honestly wondered whether it would register on the Richter Scale. 

I just pulled up the Wiki, and Becky won that year. BECKY. How the f did that happen? I had completely blocked that from my mind.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday.  Does that help?

15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Fessy would be TERRIBLE at the slip and slide.  I think Sam would do really well.  She's short, has an athletic build and seem to have knowledge in areas that would give her good balance. 

I agree.  Fessy will fall hard or go too slow.  If he (and Tyler?) are feeling any pain from any injuries, they'll probably be fearful of falling and exacerbating the injury, so they'll move like Andy Herren along the course.  That would be *gingerly.*  

I saw an IG post/mini music video of Sam rocking the wall climb.  Either she's been practicing or she's done that before.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

A Sam win would be hilarious because I don't think there would be any waffling about having to put two people on the block. Pretty sure she's at the point where she's going to go in the DR and ask if she can't put 90% of the house on the block. 

In all seriousness, I want to see Sam win the next HoH because I want to see if she's going to go on a vengeance tour and just mow down everyone in her way like a fourteen year old playing Call of Duty. Bonus points if she stands on the Sky Bridge and yells down "Who's making fun of who now, bitch?". Hell hath no fury and all that. 

Also, I totally believe that she would target Tyler. Or at least try for a little while, even though she knows he has the last Power App. If Sam is Tyler's downfall, I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

You had me up until you said she would target Tyler.  That is definitely not happening.  Tyler put her back in his pocket yesterday. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Oh Hayleigh! I would have loved to see her with L6.

NO!!!! She talks to much. The beauty of L6 is they dont talk about what they know !

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No jury returnees! I know I can't handle either one!

I can't handle jury buy back ! And everyone, even podcasters use it. They are not buying anything or gicing up anything. The are "battling" to get back. Not buying thier way in. I hate the phrase "jury buy back". If they did something like in season 3 bidding on slop of number of days, or half the prize , but NO BUY BACK here !

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

You had me up until you said she would target Tyler.  That is definitely not happening.  Tyler put her back in his pocket yesterday. 

Temporarily. He'll have to keep putting in work to keep her there. I feel like Sam is one of those allies that you constantly have to check in with and reassure or else she gets pissy about Angela's banana bread. All it takes is Tyler ignoring Sam for Angela for awhile and off Sam goes again.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Temporarily. He'll have to keep putting in work to keep her there. I feel like Sam is one of those allies that you constantly have to check in with and reassure or else she gets pissy about Angela's banana bread. All it takes is Tyler ignoring Sam for Angela for awhile and off Sam goes again.

Sam is the new Kaitlyn.

• Love 4

OMG!

It's only Tuesday. Thanks god there were the feeds for Veto on Monday to help me get through the day. Now, there isn't anything going on. I guess I can muddle through with the broadcast show on Wednesday and then finally it will be Thursday. OMG! I hate this BB schedule. I need this show on 5 days a week in the summer. I have nothing else to live for. LOL!!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Slider said:

Sam is the new Kaitlyn.

Basically. Right down to the "VALIDATE ME!" and the hissy fits that come out of nowhere and the constant need for management. I think Sam is easier to control than Kaitlyn but she still needs to be controlled. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Exactly. If Sam does follow through on her word to Tyler and evicts RS, granted it's only Tuesday,  then I just don't see the scenario where she puts her "baby" at risk. She's much more likely to let him run things behind the scenes imo. 

• Love 1

At least RS/Angie called it a jury battle back and accurately explained to Sam how it worked. She forgot the part about eveyrone sweairng they vote out whoever comes back into the house . LOL

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I feel like I remember Fessy saying to Hayleigh that he would be really bad at the Slip & Slide and he might just go for the Money if there was a bowl for that instead, because there was no way he would win. Granted this was a few weeks ago and these HOHs are getting a bit more need to win, so it's possible he can be uber motivated and really go for it. But I took his word for it only because he was saying this to Hay- and not someone else in the house to play it off. 

8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel like I remember Fessy saying to Hayleigh that he would be really bad at the Slip & Slide and he might just go for the Money if there was a bowl for that instead, because there was no way he would win. Granted this was a few weeks ago and these HOHs are getting a bit more need to win, so it's possible he can be uber motivated and really go for it. But I took his word for it only because he was saying this to Hay- and not someone else in the house to play it off. 

I thought it was Hay saying she would go for money since she would have no chance against most the the competitors. She thought it was Fessy's comp for sure.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, missyb said:

NO!!!! She talks to much. The beauty of L6 is they dont talk about what they know! 

You’re not wrong. 

I’m more thinking about her talents working well in L6– we know they are being wasted in the Hive.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

I'd love to see a Brett HOH.

Yeah, I'd love to see that, too. I'm not exactly sure who he would nominate once RockStar leaves. I guess Fessy could be one. He's been haging with Haleigh a lot so I don't think he would nominate her just yet.

12 hours ago, Cutty said:

Like 1%? 

Both of them are all talk. 

I think we’ll see some verbal nastiness between Rockstar and Angela in the jury house, though, especially if Angela says something derogatory in her goodbye message. I’d like her to say “I’ve been told you went around telling the others that I’m ‘entitled.’ Well, I feel utterly entitled to say this to you right now-bye bye bitch!”

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

Actually slip and slide is as much about mental toughness as it is physical. Having to keep getting up over and over again. Mentally dealing with the pain.

i just don’t see Fessy winning it - too big and awkward.

tyler could win it but I bet he hopes someone in his alliance does.

i think Brett, Kaycee and Tyler will go hard for it as long as Scottie is in contention. I just don’t see Angela winning it either.

i think Sam also could do really well. She may not want to nominate anyone but I think she wants that room again.

i don’t see her nominating Hay (cause of deal) , Tyler or Kaycee. I would be shocked if she nominated JC.

my guess is Scottie would be her target. They are not close anymore.

Edited by Irishsecra
21 hours ago, Cutty said:

I don't even get the sense Tyler is into Angela romantically. 

He’s not, but I think a pic of one of her friends got him interested in her friend. Unless he’s pretending.

2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

i think Sam also could do really well. She may not want to nominate anyone but I think she wants that room again.

i don’t see her nominating Hay (cause of deal) , Tyler or Kaycee. I would be shocked if she nominated JC.

Dont forget her one sided showmance with Brett

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Haleigh lights up whenever Brett comes around.

They look good together. Blonde and blonde. They're not too tall or too short. She does light up and is very happy when he comes and goes. Of course, all bets are off if he ever nominates her. LOL!!!

3 hours ago, YouKnowNothing said:

I think a big life lesson we can learn from The Hive is to LET IT GO! Shoulda coulda woulda, move on already! They dwell on things that don’t matter instead of looking forward. IMO that’s a big big difference between L6 and the Hive.

Oh Hayleigh! I would have loved to see her with L6. The Hive also suffers from the fact that the people who are confident and strong(arming the rest of the alliance) have such a bad read, and those with a good read are insecure/easily dismissed/not considered part of the alliance. Hayleigh is smart and works hard, but her alliance is making her second guess her choices and question her read on the house. 

Theres also that Tyler is innocent thing... so maybe I’m giving her too much credit. 

Also, Angela looks so good in clothes (the little that she wears) that I’m surprised anyone is looking at her face. 

I see Haliegh as dumb as a post in sooooo many ways, but she DOES think she is smart. Obviously she isn’t. She is strong minded and doesn’t let anyone else make her final decisions, in my opinion.

• Love 3
Just now, kellog010 said:

I read on Jokers that Brett is going to help RS with her speech for Thursday. You can't even make this up!

Its happening right now.  Its hilarious.  Hes giving her pointers and low key egging her one to expose the "Secret Showmance" between Tyler and Angela

• Love 10
Just now, RagePaige said:

Its happening right now.  Its hilarious.  Hes giving her pointers and low key egging her one to expose the "Secret Showmance" between Tyler and Angela

I can't wait to get home from work so I can flashback to this!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Haleigh lights up whenever Brett comes around.

Haleigh lights up around Brett. She's more comfortable with Scottie. She has really easy conversations with Tyler.

But it's Faysal, the one she has the same spat with every night, that she's making out with in the HoH bed. I don't get it. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

I want to know how he isn't cracking up laughing right now.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I just pulled up the Wiki, and Becky won that year. BECKY. How the f did that happen? I had completely blocked that from my mind.

Wasn't Becky a cross-country runner or something along those lines? Something that ordinarily would've made her an obvious candidate to win that comp, but since she was such a cipher it was like "Who knew?"

Tuesday afternoon procrastination: I'm trying to imagine how this crew will translate as superheroes for the comics challenge. Bayleigh as Queen B. Rachel as Zero Stars. Kaitlyn as the Unhappy Medium or the Puzzler. Swaggy as Shirtstorm, raining down Swaggy C shirts on everybody.

I'll be very disappointed if Winston isn't Gun Show, since that works on a couple of levels. If they don't go for the cyber angle with Brett, he can be Gun Show's sidekick, Ammo Clip or something.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, D.CBies said:

I see Haliegh as dumb as a post in sooooo many ways, but she DOES think she is smart. Obviously she isn’t. She is strong minded and doesn’t let anyone else make her final decisions, in my opinion.

Interesting. I thought she was smart in going for Tyler when she was the Hacker. I think she was smart in not telling anyone she got Hacker (smart strategy even though the execution failed miserably). I think she had to be smart to win that comp to begin with. I agree that she thinks she’s smarter than she is, but I don’t think she’s dumb. She doesn’t let anyone make her final decisions, true. 

Maybe I’m seeing something that isn’t there and her being the smartest in an alliance of dumb dumbs doesn’t mean she is actually smart. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

I want to know how he isn't cracking up laughing right now.

He gives her advice while always rubbing up around her panti lines and all the way around just like she likes it, she’s probably not even hearing his stupid words. She flirts with everyone else.

8 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Oh good god.  These people.  ;> 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh lights up around Brett. She's more comfortable with Scottie. She has really easy conversations with Tyler.

But it's Faysal, the one she has the same spat with every night, that she's making out with in the HoH bed. I don't get it. 

Haliegh is a pro at flirting, it’s what she’s accustomed to, it’s not a new thing to her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Brett should be throwing this HoH. He's not on anyone's radar, sucks at comps and any L4 sitting next to him will be evicted. Plus ... we need more "Bram," the no-mance of BB20.

He should but I don't think its terrible if he wins.  He won't be the biggest target as of now in a DE but if L6 magically loses 2 HOH's in a row he could be going home by L6 voting him out if he gets nommed as a replacement.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Interesting. I thought she was smart in going for Tyler when she was the Hacker. I think she was smart in not telling anyone she got Hacker (smart strategy even though the execution failed miserably). I think she had to be smart to win that comp to begin with. I agree that she thinks she’s smarter than she is, but I don’t think she’s dumb. She doesn’t let anyone make her final decisions, true. 

Maybe I’m seeing something that isn’t there and her being the smartest in an alliance of dumb dumbs doesn’t mean she is actually smart. 

You’re right, maybe u r wrong, in my humble opinion u r dead wrong. She’s not the only one that won a hack, but she is the only one that basically threw it away by trying to save a person that would NOT have ever put someone else above herself. Now u CAN look at that two different ways; she either too sweet to be on B.B., or too stupid to know how the game works. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

I think Haleigh's smart but she has that youthful arrogance and ignorance that creep up and overtake the intelligence. I really do think it's just an age thing. God knows I was just as arrogant and ignorant when I was in my very early twenties. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

You spelled Brett wrong

I would love to see a Brett HOH, but he'd be dumb to go for it right now. He's in a great position, and having to show his cards with noms would fuck it all up.

24 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

i just don’t see Fessy winning it - too big and awkward.

[I swear this is my last Fessy stan post for this afternoon. I reserve the right to resume when afternoon becomes evening.] He's not awkward, though. Unlike SaggyDB, who said he played NCAA basketball, and then someone found his stats of something like three total minutes of playing time, Fessy was legit. Second tier (football-wise) school, but still, he was the starting tight end all four years - you don't get and keep that gig if you're awkward and not maneuverable.

17 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I read on Jokers that Brett is going to help RS with her speech for Thursday. You can't even make this up!

That is amazing. I am legit excited to see a FraggleRock speech now, and I didn't think that would EVER happen.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Haleigh's smart but she has that youthful arrogance and ignorance that creep up and overtake the intelligence. I really do think it's just an age thing. God knows I was just as arrogant and ignorant when I was in my very early twenties. 

I really didn’t have the luxury of being stupid, I had to grow up faster than most, so I do cut them a little slack for that reason. It’s a very dangerous thing to be that niev in this day and time.