Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Haleigh: "No one ever taught me how to make a paper airplane."
Angela: "Want me to show you how?"
Haleigh: "Sure!"

Sam silently seethes in the background and then offers the dot stickers off her doughnut box for decoration.

It's Craftin' Time with Aunt Sam!

Also Angela is trying to make chocolate covered bacon but doesn't know how to melt the chocolate (um... okay. For reference, I prefer the Alton Brown microwave method). She asked Sam if she knew how to melt chocolate and Sam instead offered to show her how to make chocolate syrup. Um no.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

It's crazy how much this show misses Arnold Shapiro. We've had good seasons since he left (following BB7), but they typically have been, like, in SPITE of Grodner more than anything else. He has also spoken out about how much he hates the rigging that has gone on in the years since .

• Love 17

Angela: "There's a bruise on my knee and I don't know where it came from. I don't know what I kicked."
Brett: "JC in the nuts?"

Heh.

JC: "Why aren't you in your royal palace?" [HoH room]
Angela: "Because I'm too humble for that."

HA!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Rockstar to Haleigh and Bayleigh: "Sometimes I just wonder... what did I do wrong [in the house]?"

Does she have a few hours? Because I've got a few bullet points for her. 

ETA: Bayleigh was reading the Bible to Haleigh and Rockstar. Rockstar's stomach keep growling so fucking loudly that you can hear it over the mics. Considering she was talking about how much weight she's lost in the house not that long before, she definitely needs to get her ass in the kitchen and eat something. Starving yourself is never the way to lose weight.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Bayleigh is so over Rockstar. And Rockstar has no idea. I'm cracking the fuck up. 

Bayleigh to Rockstar: "There are white girls that want to be black girls. That isn't you."

*coughbullshitcough*

Also:

Bayleigh to Rockstar: "You're the only white person that hates white people. You hate white people more than I do."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8

My mind is still blown that Angela the Ice Queen requested and got Hootie and the Blowfish's Greatest Hits for her HoH music. Scottie's Nirvana pick seemed a little odd at first but hey, I came around to grunge a little later (because I was younger) so I get it. But Angela and Hootie? It's such a head scratcher. It's one of the most random HoH music picks that I can remember. 

• Love 5

I *like* Hootie and the Blowfish; got to see them at Starwood Amphitheater in 2006 for one of their last group performances in Nashville.

Now the group’s on “extended hiatus” (=broken up), Starwood’s been shut down for over a decade, and my GOD am I suddenly feeling old....

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh no doubt. Doesn't stop me from wanting to try to be on Big Brother (Canada), though. 

If I had a choice I would want to play the US version. 

Oddly enough I probably would rather play BBCan.  They cast some really beautiful women to be on that show. 

7 hours ago, Ceeg said:

It reminds me of when Audrey was evicted and she embraced the blanket/sunglasses meme. 

Little bit off topic but, I have a friend who is transgender and she hated Audrey's meltdown with a passion.  These were her words about it, "They finally cast a transwoman and she ends up going crazy.  Way to live up to being a stereotype.  Why can't they cast someone normal?" To which I replied, "Well in fairness, most of the people they cast are a little crazy, not normal, and walking stereotypes.  So you shouldn't be offended."   That is why I always chuckle over Audrey's last week.

I am not crazy about the twist but I am also indifferent about Tyler being on the block.  If he goes he goes, I mean I would rather see him stay because I think he has played the best game thus far.

Rockstar about Angela: "And I was going up there and she walked out [of the HoH room]. And I was like 'I was just coming to knock on your door and talk to you' and she just walked right past me. I was like 'cool'."

Girls like Angela always win. 

re: The Hootie CD. It just seems so against type for Angela, both pre-embracing her bitch and especially post-embracing her bitch. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Up until this week, I would have thought that Hootie was the perfect choice for Angela--bland, inoffensive mall music.  (Apologies to any Hootie fans, strictly my opinion!) 

S’allright; you never got the chance to see Hootie and the Blowfish get 17,000+ trashed Southerners singing “You Never Even Called Me By My Name” in unison.  That’s an EVENT, by god.  :D

• Love 8

Now I am not a country music fan, in fact techno and country music are the only two genres that I do not like. I just always found it odd that Darius Rucker left Hootie and the Blowfish and became a huge success in the country music scene. I mean country music seems like such a stark departure from the kind of music he was doing.  Good on him though because the guy does have a good voice.

• Love 1

Hay kind of pulls a Kaitlin by  creeping into Fessy's satellite bed. Lets him rub her leg up and down.  She will hop back to her own bed soon. Just checking in and getting Fessy interested again.

30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My mind is still blown that Angela the Ice Queen requested and got Hootie and the Blowfish's Greatest Hits for her HoH music. Scottie's Nirvana pick seemed a little odd at first but hey, I came around to grunge a little later (because I was younger) so I get it. But Angela and Hootie? It's such a head scratcher. It's one of the most random HoH music picks that I can remember. 

Remember when Austin got Clay Aiken?

• Love 6
Just now, Ceeg said:

Remember when Austin got Clay Aiken?

I've tried to wipe every thought of Austin out of my brain but I remember it now. 

I just can't remember whether he was being serious about it or if he was just trying to mess with everyone's heads.

• Love 3

I guess I'm indifferent to the Hacker power at the moment. Though maybe I'm slightly biased by my curiosity if Haleigh could be a gamer if she didn't have a terrible alliance.

Honestly, I think Production likes how the unknown factors (flipped votes, hinky votes, etc) cause so much drama in this house and wanted to continue this element - especially since Bayleigh's power has been rendered completely useless.  Plus, Tyler is still well protected.  If noms stay the same, he has 4 solid votes and maybe a 5th vote with Scottie.  And if Haleigh nullifies one of those, then Angela will break the tie in Tyler's favor.  Haleigh would have to ensure Scottie votes with them in order to get Tyler out of the house.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Now I am not a country music fan, in fact techno and country music are the only two genres that I do not like. I just always found it odd that Darius Rucker left Hootie and the Blowfish and became a huge success in the country music scene. I mean country music seems like such a stark departure from the kind of music he was doing.  Good on him though because the guy does have a good voice.

Neither am I; Nashville tourists have stopped me on the street (yes they WILL do that, particularly around Fan Fair time) and asked what my favorite country band is, and over the years my responses have ranged from R.E.M. to Metallica to Shinedown. :>   

But you can’t live for an extended period in this town without knowing some of the players on the scorecard.  ;)

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hay kind of pulls a Kaitlin by  creeping into Fessy's satellite bed. Lets him rub her leg up and down.  She will hop back to her own bed soon. Just checking in and getting Fessy interested again.

Yes, yes she did. I laughed when she sat up and repositioned herself a few mins after this pic. His hand just kept going higher and higher, pausing and waiting to see if he’d be shut down each time he took a few more inches.

Haleigh already looks like she’s about to crack from the pressure of needing to keep her own secret. She’s trying to squeeze any viable game info out of the Giant and he told her he didn’t want to talk game. Too bad, big creepy predator guy, because that’s all Haleigh wants to talk about with you. 

CA005BBF-BE41-42D0-9B35-4A4AF0C38DEA.jpeg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I prefer the double boiler method. You reduce your chances of scorching the chocolate that way. 

Yeah.  The only thing, though, is that you have to make sure not to grab the chocolate out of the boiler before it melts and stuff it all in your mouth at once.  And definitely don't do that with baker's chocolate.

Um... so I've been told.

(That also applies to the microwave method).

(Or so I've been told).

And also, if you manage to restrain yourself until the chocolate melts, don't try drinking it straight from the boiler either.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 9

FFS. The feeds popped back to the Haleigh telling the Predator they’re not in a normal situation (he insisted they are). She told him her gram calls them homances. 

Then she said, “we’re living in a studio that’s a warehouse” when the Predator interrupted “with beds and showers and” and Haleigh interrupted and finished her thought with, “and cameras and night vision and recorders and everything’s being broadcasted (sic) to millions of people.”

I hope she doesn’t date him after the show given his issues with being told no. What happens when there aren’t cameras or any other people around? 

• Love 14

Faysal is the guy that you totally ghost after the third date and never feel bad about. He's the "bullet dodged" that you laugh about with your girlfriends over a bottle or two of wine. He's the "Oh, thank God that never happened" in your dating history. 

And five years later, when you're at the grocery store and bump into him and his new wife down the organic foods aisle, you totally wince and feel bad for her when you nod and smile at each other like you have to acknowledge each other but you really don't want to.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And five years later, when you're at the grocery store and bump into him and his new wife down the organic foods aisle, you totally wince and feel bad for her when you nod and smile at each other like you have to acknowledge each other but you really don't want to.

I  kinda want to say "Whew" that I haven't experienced that exact scenario, but I feel you. I have had more than a few awkward encounters in grocery stores. I can totally picture it.

I really do still wonder what type of show Fessy thought he was going on. I read he actually tried out for Survivor, but it's obvious he knew zilch about BB.  He acts like it is suppose to be some weird hybrid of The Bachelor or something. He just wants to play house with Haleigh and somewhat with Kaitlyn before that.  I guess witnessing the Swaggy-Bay stuff up close didn't exactly dispel any of that. But it's weird. I don't get it, but he seems annoyed that the game keeps getting in his way when he just wants to have alone time with "his girl" (in his mind).   

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

S’allright; you never got the chance to see Hootie and the Blowfish get 17,000+ trashed Southerners singing “You Never Even Called Me By My Name” in unison.  That’s an EVENT, by god.  :D

You already got me at 5:30 A.M. ???. Coffee on my cell. Lolol ololol.

"I was drunk the day my mom got outta prison and I went to pick er up in the raaiiin"..etc

College flashbacks from ??.

Maybe it's because I drove through College Station yesterday and I'm going Wackko in Waco, TX?

I had a dream I made jury last night and was so excited to get paid another few weeks. ??

Anyone ever dream about HG after binge watching the feeds?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, cork dork said:

FFS. The feeds popped back to the Haleigh telling the Predator they’re not in a normal situation (he insisted they are). She told him her gram calls them homances. 

Then she said, “we’re living in a studio that’s a warehouse” when the Predator interrupted “with beds and showers and” and Haleigh interrupted and finished her thought with, “and cameras and night vision and recorders and everything’s being broadcasted (sic) to millions of people.”

I hope she doesn’t date him after the show given his issues with being told no. What happens when there aren’t cameras or any other people around?

girl-running-from-peacock-photoshop-battle-5-57723b86da74c-png__700.jpg

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BBFanTX said:

My work here is done.  :D

"I was drunk the day my mom got outta prison and I went to pick er up in the raaiiin"..etc

I guess it’s a Southern thing - the rest of them just ain’t gonna understand. :D  You don’t have to be a country music fan to know YNECMBMN.  Hell, one time (while admittedly too lubricated for my own good) I crashed the stage mic during a metal band’s live stage performance and started singing it - and the band joined in, along with everybody in the venue.  Got kicked off the stage - literally, thrown into the mosh pit - but not until after the song was done.   :)

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I like when houseguests choose something different for their HOH music. If I was in the game and won HOH, given I'm Canadian so I'd be on BBCAN, I'd be choosing either a Canadian band, or a musical as my music. If I had a playlist, 95% of it would be filled with music from at least before 2010. 

So, I've woken up after a good night's sleep to finally have a decision on Tyler being nominated by Hacker Haleigh: I'm not very pleased. I think this will be a test to see if he's as good of a player as he says, but at the same time, Hacker Haleigh is too powerful. This is similar to the Coup D'Jeff twist that I've read about, since I missed that season by a year. If it was just choosing one power to use, then fine. But Haleigh has a whole lot of power right now to get what she wants (Tyler gone), and he doesn't really have much of a chance to do anything about it. He has a small chance if he can win veto, for sure. But if he doesn't win veto, he could very well get evicted, so him getting pissed off now makes sense. 

Here's the situation: Haleigh took down Scottie, a great competitor, and put up Tyler. Haleigh can choose who she wants to play for veto. If she's smart, she'll choose Fessy, as he has won two vetos already, and she'll have to tell him to take Rockstar off, so that Bayleigh goes up. Then, Haleigh can cancel a vote from L4's side and they'd have the numbers to get rid of Tyler (if Scottie votes with them). There is a small risk of Bayleigh leaving over Tyler, but Haleigh has positioned this week to be in her favour. It's not a guarantee, and Tyler will have to fight for veto, but the fact that there's a chance he could get evicted due to an overpowered twist is a lot. 

I say it's on the same level as the Coup D'Jeff because, although Jeff could remove both noms and put them on the block, ensuring a target of his goes home, he couldn't control the votes to make sure it happened, and did it happen at the right time for him? Of course, the Coup D'Jeff sounds more powerful than the Hacker twist, but it doesn't make the Hacker twist any less bullshit. Tyler's social game may be the thing to help save him from eviction this week, but what happens next week if they've successfully gotten rid of Bayleigh? 

I guess the only ok thing about this is that Tyler can play for veto, so he has a chance. His social game is also pretty strong still, so he should be able to survive the week. But as a whole, the Hacker Twist is too overpowered, especially on a season that has been doing fantastic without the twists. They didn't need twists in this season because their houseguests have been so damn good. 

The best case scenario for Tyler is that he pulls himself off and Bayleigh goes up. A good scenario is the noms being left the same. The worst case for him is being next to Bayleigh, because he's probably getting evicted. Scottie will vote with Haleigh/Fessy/Rockstar for sure, because they won't want to lose the numbers.

Also, if Tyler goes, I have to laugh because now, the casuals are going to be confused when new houseguests start randomly emerging on the episodes. Haleigh who? Kaycee who? Angela's already going to be re-introduced to the casuals this week. 

As a Tyler fan, I don't mind him being on the block. I just wish it was under better circumstances with a less overpowered twist. It just wasn't needed to have all three (or four, if you take into consideration that removing a nominee is its own power) powers. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 12

Be funny right now, wouldn’t it, if Production suddenly up and said, “Oh, Hay, but you seem to have misunderstood - you get to do ONE of the three Hacker powers, not all three.  You’re already done, dear.”

I mean, what’s Hay gonna do about it - complain to the rest of the HGs?  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I like when houseguests choose something different for their HOH music. If I was in the game and won HOH, given I'm Canadian so I'd be on BBCAN, I'd be choosing either a Canadian band, or a musical as my music. If I had a playlist, 95% of it would be filled with music from at least before 2010. 

So, I've woken up after a good night's sleep to finally have a decision on Tyler being nominated by Hacker Haleigh: I'm not very pleased. I think this will be a test to see if he's as good of a player as he says, but at the same time, Hacker Haleigh is too powerful. This is similar to the Coup D'Jeff twist that I've read about, since I missed that season by a year. If it was just choosing one power to use, then fine. But Haleigh has a whole lot of power right now to get what she wants (Tyler gone), and he doesn't really have much of a chance to do anything about it. He has a small chance if he can win veto, for sure. But if he doesn't win veto, he could very well get evicted, so him getting pissed off now makes sense. 

Here's the situation: Haleigh took down Scottie, a great competitor, and put up Tyler. Haleigh can choose who she wants to play for veto. If she's smart, she'll choose Fessy, as he has won two vetos already, and she'll have to tell him to take Rockstar off, so that Bayleigh goes up. Then, Haleigh can cancel a vote from L4's side and they'd have the numbers to get rid of Tyler (if Scottie votes with them). There is a small risk of Bayleigh leaving over Tyler, but Haleigh has positioned this week to be in her favour. It's not a guarantee, and Tyler will have to fight for veto, but the fact that there's a chance he could get evicted due to an overpowered twist is a lot. 

I say it's on the same level as the Coup D'Jeff because, although Jeff could remove both noms and put them on the block, ensuring a target of his goes home, he couldn't control the votes to make sure it happened, and did it happen at the right time for him? Of course, the Coup D'Jeff sounds more powerful than the Hacker twist, but it doesn't make the Hacker twist any less bullshit. Tyler's social game may be the thing to help save him from eviction this week, but what happens next week if they've successfully gotten rid of Bayleigh? 

I guess the only ok thing about this is that Tyler can play for veto, so he has a chance. His social game is also pretty strong still, so he should be able to survive the week. But as a whole, the Hacker Twist is too overpowered, especially on a season that has been doing fantastic without the twists. They didn't need twists in this season because their houseguests have been so damn good. 

The best case scenario for Tyler is that he pulls himself off and Bayleigh goes up. A good scenario is the noms being left the same. The worst case for him is being next to Bayleigh, because he's probably getting evicted. Scottie will vote with Haleigh/Fessy/Rockstar for sure, because they won't want to lose the numbers.

Also, if Tyler goes, I have to laugh because now, the casuals are going to be confused when new houseguests start randomly emerging on the episodes. Haleigh who? Kaycee who? Angela's already going to be re-introduced to the casuals this week. 

As a Tyler fan, I don't mind him being on the block. I just wish it was under better circumstances with a less overpowered twist. It just wasn't needed to have all three (or four, if you take into consideration that removing a nominee is its own power) powers. 

Agreed. I think bringing in a new twist was dumb- these HGs were bringing the drama. But to bring in a new twist with THIS MUCH power is insane. Sucks for Tyler and sucks for whomever is thrown on the block next week. 

• Love 11

I'd go all in on embracing my HOH, request the soundtrack from Evita then stand on the balcony singing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina", pissing off the other houseguests, production, and feedsters constantly getting switched to fish all in one fell swoop. Repeatedly.

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

But as a whole, the Hacker Twist is too overpowered, especially on a season that has been doing fantastic without the twists. They didn't need twists in this season because their houseguests have been so damn good. 

Amen to that! Unfortunately, I haven't been on the feeds since I'm away this weekend but I'm reading that the entire house was sad after Tyler/Hacker nom.

Every eviction has been some sort of blindside. Nobody moped around after Steve, Swaggy, Winston, Kaitlyn,and Rachel left..

These HG would be dumb not to pick up on this?

°Tada! It's obvious now.

I don't want Tyler to leave.

He has played the best game and very similar to Derek L.

Production is well being production. This is a great cast Grodner..Let them just play Big Brother.

Hats off to Tyler for probably the biggest pre jury blindside I can remember.

I saw this tweet right after Rachel was evicted.

Original quote by @Lady Calypso 

Screenshot_20180804-060704.png

Edited by BBFanTX
Slow hotel WiFi, errors
  • Love 4

So, it seems like the Rachel/Angela feud is over...for now:

I guess Kaitlyn, Winston, and her fans caught her up on the entire situation. She should still be pissed, in my opinion, but it's nice that she may not be as bitter as Chris the Babysitter.

• Love 12

I really can't wrap my mind around the show saying, "Wow, this season has been filled with drama every week. Say, we haven't done a Coup D'Etat in nine seasons, so let's do basically a Kootie Taw for back to back weeks for no reason at all!"

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm reading that the entire house was sad after Tyler/Hacker nom.

Which is completely ridiculous and should make these people wake the fuck up to how much of a threat he is. It won't though lol.

I want Bay and Tyler otb, so I hope somehow RS wins veto lol. I think Bay vs. Tyler is the least predictable because Scottie is gonna be a big vote this week and I don't know who he'd chose to save in that scenario. Plus, it would mean either Bay or Tyler would go and I'm good with either.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Last night JC and Fessy were talking and Fessy said maybe Haleigh is the hacker. JC said that would be fucked up of her to do that to you after you just saved her with the veto. 

Seems like JC thinks everyone shoud be playing the game to protect Tyler because reasons. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

HOLY COW!! What a sight to wake up to on a Friday morning.

CAM 4 11:09 P.M. - I actually felt bad for R.S. when Bayleigh was ripping her a new a-hole last night.

A79B535C-BD0D-472F-9036-1F9141715985.jpeg.c24d0010eeee6afa70a5a63cc42e3062.jpeg

I did too., I would have told Baylee to go .... herself!!

10 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I prefer the double boiler method. You reduce your chances of scorching the chocolate that way. 

Me too. To me the point is mostly about the fact that Angela cant’t even boil water. Banana bread makes it self, just stir in a few ingredients. No brain needed.

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

I *like* Hootie and the Blowfish; got to see them at Starwood Amphitheater in 2006 for one of their last group performances in Nashville.

Now the group’s on “extended hiatus” (=broken up), Starwood’s been shut down for over a decade, and my GOD am I suddenly feeling old....

?????

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Maybe it's because I drove through College Station yesterday and I'm going Wackko in Waco, TX?

I had a dream I made jury last night and was so excited to get paid another few weeks. ??

Anyone ever dream about HG after binge watching the feeds?

Are you still in Waco today?  Have you been to West, TX (as in the small town just north of Waco, not the western region of Texas)?

If not, might I suggest a quick trip up there to try some truly awesome, authentic kolaches at The Czech Stop.  These aren’t the “pigs in a blanket” fake ass kolaches like you find in some donut shops.  These are the real thing.

West is where that huge fertilizer plant explosion happened a few years ago. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh is so over Rockstar. And Rockstar has no idea. I'm cracking the fuck up. 

Bayleigh to Rockstar: "There are white girls that want to be black girls. That isn't you."

*coughbullshitcough*

Also:

Bayleigh to Rockstar: "You're the only white person that hates white people. You hate white people more than I do."

Or, did she say as much as I do? I really can’t remember.

22 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

HOLY COW!! What a sight to wake up to on a Friday morning.

CAM 4 11:09 P.M. - I actually felt bad for R.S. when Bayleigh was ripping her a new a-hole last night.

A79B535C-BD0D-472F-9036-1F9141715985.jpeg.c24d0010eeee6afa70a5a63cc42e3062.jpeg

??????

On 8/3/2018 at 8:25 AM, Lady Calypso said:

So, apparently in the Hacker Comp, if you win, there are three choices, I think: an option to nullify a vote, a veto pass (allows you to play in the veto), and then there's the changing one nom. I assume if the comp is for three weeks, once that option is used, it disappears. So the person this week will get very lucky if The Hive win it, since they're pick the nullify a vote. I assume if L5 get it, they'll choose the nullify a vote. The Hacker Comp sounds confusing since there are so many variables that come with it, so there likely won't be any solid answers until Sunday's episode, when they explain it.

I do have to laugh at the fact that Brett's Operation Frame Rockstar just had a two week delay. Reading about the Bayleigh/Rockstar fight makes me laugh.

They are definitely backdooring Bayleigh and for me, it's the epitome for Team Good Feeds. Also, she really played herself by blabbing to everyone about what her power does last night.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be checking out everything I missed last night when I get home after work.

Balee is just too mean and hateful about anyone that doesn’t agree with her, to the point of wanting to hurt them. Her go to phrases are “I’m gonna gut you”, or “I’ll kill you literally”!! I mean who talks like that unless someone is trying to kill one of your loved one! Tone it down a few hundred notches Bay, America don’t know what to think of your temper. Good Grief!!

• Love 2

Tyler told Kaycee he has a plan, so there's another reason for me to hope he doesn't get taken off so I can see what his plan is.

I just realized there are only 3 people that definitely won't take Tyler off. Maybe 5 because JC is a wild card and hopefully Bay wouldn't be that dumb. And I guess maybe Scottie wouldn't really go through with taking Tyler off. I mean I really hope he wouldn't be that dumb, but he seems to really buy that Tyler loves him lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2