Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Rockstar just wanders into the kitchen and stands silently behind Kaycee and Sam until Kaycee turns around to see her crying face. Kaycee stands there awkwardly until Sam turns around and Rockstar continues to stand there all silently with her hands up near her eyes before she starts spewing about Bayleigh while she cries. 

Brett needs to stay another week.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cork dork said:

Love Sam the Pious going all Norma Rae and trying to get the workers to unionize in order to invalidate Grodner’s latest “twist.” 

I’m so hoping she gets called to the DR so Grodner can remind her who’s in charge of this shitshow. 

This is really funny.

I have a vague memory.  Maybe you hardcore viewers can help me: 

On Season 1 I remember something came up via production maybe the house guests didn't like collectively and Chicken George almost talked the remaining house guests into all of them getting up and walking out of the house and compound. 

I thought then wow this is the exciting thing about live reality TV.  The puppets can just up and cut the stings from their puppet masters and just walk out.  Kind of like the old anti-war poster "What if they gave a war and no one came."  Except here it would be "What if they put on a live reality TV show and everyone just walked out."  It was like start the revolution time.

There was a LOT of buzz online too for a couple of days wondering if this would actually happen.  Alas, producers are producers and reality contestants are their minions so nothing came of it.  But it was pretty exciting back in those early day because it had the feel of anything can happen on this show.  Not so much now so while Sam is saying crazy stuff I do kind of tip my cap to her for going totally off script.

52 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Bay really going at RS.

Bay is pissed and accusing RS hardcore of having a deal with Brett.

It's really getting heated as Bay hisses at her to lower her voice. 

I can't believe it.  If only Brett hears about this he will be in seventh heaven.  Only members of this Keystone Kops alliance could go this wacky.  The editors can't believe it either.  Every single time those idiots get blindsided they eat their own.

Edited by green
  • Love 9

A while back, I saw where someone on reddit was calling her Rocksalt. I so wish I’d thought of it. Regardless, I think I’ll use it going forward because she’s so salty about Brett she doesn’t get that her problem is she’s given him tenancy in pretty much all of her mental real estate. 

He’s all she thinks about and that’s on her. 

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, missyb said:

They should have saved the hacker twist until after one or both of the power apps have been used. There is too much power floating around.

I hope KC wins this competition. Girl needs to win.

Being as it's one of the only things that can completely control, I thought the production schedule was usually set in stone.

Though I'm sure they've altered it significantly in the past in ways that we'll never even know.

Bay vs RS Round Two.

Bay still has this "The queen is NOT amused" tone like she's going to feed RS to the lions any second.

"Lets settle this right now. Go get Brett. No, don't go get Brett. I don't even care. Y'all do whatever you want."

RS is kinda pathetic.  "I'm been loyal blah blah you'll see the tapes."

Now Bay is encouraging RS and Hayleigh to go go at each other.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, jonaswan2 said:

Being as it's one of the only things that can completely control, I thought the production schedule was usually set in stone.

Though I'm sure they've altered it significantly in the past in ways that we'll never even know.

The power app that Sam got was suppose to ASSURE one of the first four persons evicted would come back into the game.  But Kaitlyn's failure to assemble a 6 piece puzzle blew up their schedule.

According to that leaker guy several people have quoted here, the one with the good insider track record, this week was originally set to be a double elimination.  But Kaitlyn NOT returning put them down one player and they are scrambling to get stuff back on track.  So all bets are off now.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Did that really just happen? I honestly can't tell whether it's brilliant or game suicide to do that.

Sam’s plan had a germ of genius in it, but it was too massively naive to work:

1. It required a group of lying control freaks - standard-issue BB HGs, in other words - to keep their word.
  2. Ditto on relinquishing control.
  3. Ongoing compliance would require a level of self-discipline and immediate gratification denial not yet demonstrated by any HG to date.
  4. Labor revolts planned in full view of Management - Production in this case - are rarely successful.

Sam’s plan, if successfully executed, would have completely nullified Production’s Hacker twist; problem is, there’s no way to enforce individual HG adherence to the plan.  The M&M/cereal vote would’ve been useless as well; nothing’s stopping a HG from dropping an M&M now (indicating agreement), then changing their mind once they get into the actual Hacker comp.  And nothing stops Production - who’s listening and recording the entire House convo - from tweaking the comp to nullify an individual HG’s ability to throw it, or from getting in a HG’s ear in the DR and making them an offer they couldn’t refuse.

Too bad - would’ve been interesting.

• Love 7

You know how every year there's one evicted HG that the remaining HGs just can't stop talking about? That's going to be Rachel. They're going to shit talk this poor girl into the ground all season. 

• Love 5

In their one on one, Bayleigh clarified to Angela how her power app would’ve worked and how she was going to use it.

Of course it’s Rachel’s fault for letting that cat out of the bag, so Bayleigh’s ability to use it anonymously is no more. And how dare Rachel run around the house telling so many lies about everyone, wreaking havoc and causing so many problems. Things are so much better now that she’s gone.  

Now that Ang knows her noms can’t be changed, she’s a happier camper. She told Bayleigh she’s safe (she’s going after people that’ve had her name in their mouths) and Bayleigh said she wouldn’t use the app this week. They’ve always had each other’s backs and always been solid; Ang would love to see Bayleigh win if she doesn’t. 

TL:DR - blah blah blah, everything’s Rachel’s fault and they’re still solid. 

• Love 3

Angela has started every one-on-one that I've caught (so far Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Faysal in order) with the complaint that everyone in the house was "bitter" when they came back in after Angela won HoH. Each of them has tried the "Well, everyone thought that was their comp to win" excuse.

Angela's gonna be whining about this all week in between shit talking Rachel sessions.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett got to have a solo celebration dance in the storage room. 

So, the Hacker Comp is done after noms and the Hacker has a choice (?) to change one of the nominations. I wonder if they don't choose it and they get to do something else instead.

I’m thinking maybe they can cast two votes vs one maybe?

3 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I have to admit even though I think she's an asshole, Angela the Ice Queen is looking hotter and hotter now that she's shown her Ice Queen personality.  I am not sure why that is the case but Nashville is right it is kind of sexy.

So she's so fucking hot it's ridiculous. It's like the more evil you are in BB, the hotter you are. Aaryn was also super hot.

3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Bay really going at RS.

Bay is pissed and accusing RS hardcore of having a deal with Brett.

It's really getting heated as Bay hisses at her to lower her voice. 

I just adore Bay's obliviousness. Luckily, there are enough dumb people lying around that she could still go far.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Angela has started every one-on-one that I've caught (so far Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Faysal in order) with the complaint that everyone in the house was "bitter" when they came back in after Angela won HoH. Each of them has tried the "Well, everyone thought that was their comp to win" excuse.

Angela's gonna be whining about this all week in between shit talking Rachel sessions.

She's rocking that classic bit where she acts like she is sort of joking about how bitter people were, but you can tell it really got to her. She's psycho, so I think it actually probably DRIVES her a bit and she almost gets off on it, but at the same time, it definitely is having an effect on her. 

5 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I’m thinking maybe they can cast two votes vs one maybe?

It sounds like it's, "Eh, we'll figure out what you can do depending on who wins it. Tyler, you can switch out a nom and cancel out five votes. Rockstar, you can change the order people vote in."

• Love 17

The meeting in the HOH room with Level 6 has me in stitches. They enjoy the scramble from other side as much as we do. I think they are amazed at how they just keep scrambling. They love Fessys reactions to the blindsides. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam: Also bitching that Haleigh primped for the live show.

Yeah, while Sam recycled the "Rosie the riveter" look.  It was kind of cute the first time. Now? Not so much.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Yeah, while Sam recycled the "Rosie the riveter" look.  It was kind of cute the first time. Now? Not so much.

I believe she's having some trouble with the fit of her clothes. 

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The betrayal was more them lying to her and telling her they were keeping her.

But she never saw them tell Brett that he was leaving, either, did she? So shouldn't that have been a hint that perhaps her alliance wanted him here more than her? Or at least a hint that it might not be a "gimme" that she would stay?

• Love 2
18 hours ago, green said:

I'm not on Facebook either and never will be but that has absolutely nothing to do with replying to quotes here.  The reply to a quote feature here is just a glorified auto copy and paste with the quotes kept in boxes with the person being quoted listed as well.

See at the bottom of my post here?  See the light gray "quote marks" there.  The first one is to reply to a single post immediately. 

The second one (with the + in front of it) is to reply to multiple quotes in the same post or to reply to one but "stores" it in a buffer until you are ready to reply so you can keep reading the thread for now.  I personally always use the plus (+) quote one because I like to finish reading the thread and not lose my bookmarked place in the thread.

Note:  If you choose and click on the muti-quote icon (+ quote mark) you will see a box on the right bottom of your screen saying you are replying to x amount of quotes.  When ready to actually reply then click on that box and it will open up your reply feature at that point. 

And say if you change your mind and don't want to reply to one of those quotes but want to keep the others?  Then put your cursor right below the one you want to remove and hit Backspace until that quote box disappears.

Ok, Wow! I think it worked. Thank You ! ??

21 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

It is pretty sad and EXCITING when I am looking forward to the feeds after the show vs the episode tonight. I have a weird feeling that Scottie will win. 

IF Rockstar WINS.... 

83865a8761794b0f624fe8d338ef7d36.jpg

How funny! I know Bret’s just gonna love her up his butt for another week. He is the one that caused it in the first place though. Lol I’m gonna love it!! ????

• Love 1
On 8/1/2018 at 2:34 PM, BBFanTX said:

Bayleigh is not pregnant. She's opening a box of free and clear tampons.

Wow! I bet she’s glad. I know her parents r prob relieved. Still can’t believe what she did on TV !!

• Love 1

The cast on the show this year are just awful, mean spirited humans and most of these "people" are the Columbine bullies all grown up...

The head of household people just keep getting worse and last night was the final straw with the most overrated, basic, mean girl, piece of furniture, garbage human Angela winning HOH...

She is the worst of the worst and I don't think the bitch bar can be set any higher...

Seasons where the "evil" alliance runs things are always worse and so far L6 this season may take the prize as the most unlikeable alliance ever...

There really isn't one person to really root for in this remaining cast and the only half tolerable people (Fessy, Haleigh and maybe Tyler) are still pretty horrific to root for...

It's almost impressive that this show managed to once again cast a whole house of mostly forgettable jurk offs, and if I wasn't so invested in Big Brother since season 8 I would just ignore it until next year and hope someone different does the casting because this year was a huge strike out as far as likeable players goes...

You know it's bad when Russell from BB11 seems like a level headed nice guy when compared to most of the people in the house this year....

• Love 2
On 7/30/2018 at 10:11 AM, BBFanTX said:

It's only my personal opinion but I think CBS is favorable to Tyler this year. How is one player so lucky???

I think Tyler is a beast at comps. And I also think he is the smartest one on the show. My opinion only. ?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, General Zod said:

The cast on the show this year are just awful, mean spirited humans and most of these "people" are the Columbine bullies all grown up...

The head of household people just keep getting worse and last night was the final straw with the most overrated, basic, mean girl, piece of furniture, garbage human Angela winning HOH...

She is the worst of the worst and I don't think the bitch bar can be set any higher...

Seasons where the "evil" alliance runs things are always worse and so far L6 this season may take the prize as the most unlikeable alliance ever...

There really isn't one person to really root for in this remaining cast and the only half tolerable people (Fessy, Haleigh and maybe Tyler) are still pretty horrific to root for...

It's almost impressive that this show managed to once again cast a whole house of mostly forgettable jurk offs, and if I wasn't so invested in Big Brother since season 8 I would just ignore it until next year and hope someone different does the casting because this year was a huge strike out as far as likeable players goes...

You know it's bad when Russell from BB11 seems like a level headed nice guy when compared to most of the people in the house this year....

I’m actually enjoying this season. I honestly don’t think anyone is deplorable. Based on the lies Angela was told and the ones she chose to believe, her behavior seems understandable... obviously we know Rachel didn’t turn on her, but she thinks she did, and has reacted accordingly. 

It’s also normal to deflect onto the person who was evicted because they can’t win HoH and come after you. ESPECIALLY in a season where people are getting nominated for having “my name in your mouth”. So saying “Rachel got herself evicted” takes blame off of L6/5/4, and isn’t a bad strategy. 

Edited by YouKnowNothing
  • Love 14

So, apparently in the Hacker Comp, if you win, there are three choices, I think: an option to nullify a vote, a veto pass (allows you to play in the veto), and then there's the changing one nom. I assume if the comp is for three weeks, once that option is used, it disappears. So the person this week will get very lucky if The Hive win it, since they're pick the nullify a vote. I assume if L5 get it, they'll choose the nullify a vote. The Hacker Comp sounds confusing since there are so many variables that come with it, so there likely won't be any solid answers until Sunday's episode, when they explain it.

I do have to laugh at the fact that Brett's Operation Frame Rockstar just had a two week delay. Reading about the Bayleigh/Rockstar fight makes me laugh.

They are definitely backdooring Bayleigh and for me, it's the epitome for Team Good Feeds. Also, she really played herself by blabbing to everyone about what her power does last night.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be checking out everything I missed last night when I get home after work.

• Love 9

The Hive choosing to nullify a vote would be hilarious because their read on the house is so bad, they’d probably nullify one of their own. 

Also, I contend I was wrong about Brett’s speech not causing chaos. I guess I underestimated how deeply stupid that side of the house is. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Also, I contend I was wrong about Brett’s speech not causing chaos. I guess I underestimated how deeply stupid that side of the house is. 

I've stopped underestimating the stupidity that is The Hive. Once I watch the Bayleigh/Rockstar fight, I'm sure I might even feel bad for Rockstar. I think Bayleigh's such a mean spoiled princess who has to have everything be about her. Bayleigh and Angela are not nice people. Sam's not nice either, so I absolutely get why Sam considers Angela one of her closest allies now. They're basically the same when they trash talk the other women. 

The only ok women in the house are Haleigh and Kaycee, it seems. Rockstar really only hates Brett so she's riding the middle. 

As for the men, Brett's the worst when he gets together with Angela, but I'm really not liking him all that much right now. He can be quite cruel, as proven last night. Yet the guys this yeare don't seem to be all that bad. Faysal's an idiot and I loathe him pushing some nomance with Haleigh, but I'm kind of entertained that he's so confused and each week, he becomes more done with his alliance. JC's a great gameplayer. He may have a shit personality, but he's one of the best players this season. I know The Hive are filled with idiotic players, but JC has misted most of them into thinking that he's been voting with them this entire time (in reality, he has NOT voted a single time their way). Scottie is actually not bad, but he'd benefit from not listening to his dumbass alliance. I think he's also made some super dumb calls. Tyler's still great for me. He's really doing the best job in the game and he's not a shit person. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

The Hive choosing to nullify a vote would be hilarious because their read on the house is so bad, they’d probably nullify one of their own. 

I really think the paranoia has set in. There are so many lies going around, they’re losing sight of the truth. 

To be fair, The Hive didn’t have a great read to begin with, so they are operating at a deficit. L6/5/4 at least know they have each other. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Nashville said:
7 hours ago, cork dork said:

I love the skippy that just went for the closeup of Nonstar’s crying face. 

A79B535C-BD0D-472F-9036-1F9141715985.jpeg

“Send in the clowns....”

I literally made that noise once I saw Big Ethel's picture.....gotdamn!!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They are definitely backdooring Bayleigh and for me, it's the epitome for Team Good Feeds. Also, she really played herself by blabbing to everyone about what her power does last night.

Agreed. She needs to go. The way she acted last week and the way she talked to people... Not too sure I could have controlled myself and rolled over showing my belly like a little bitch the way Fes and Scottie did.  Gut me? Give it a shot, bitch.

I also can't stand the way she tries to act all ghetto with her bobbing head and finger waving.  We all just saw the million+ home you live in, about the only hood you've ever seen was pulled over some wannabe from the mean streets of Connecticut's junk.

Oh wait, you went bare back - on TV, nevermind.  So much for the 1 point from genius...

• Love 11

Who started calling that alliance The Hive? Was it the viewers or Bayleigh, herself, because

The Hive = Beyonce

and I would hate for Bayleigh to think that

Bay = Bey

If Bayleigh DID start it, I hate her pretentiousness. 

• Love 4
Just now, Cutty said:

Well Bayleigh did the impossible. She made me feel bad for RS. What an awful bitch. This backdoor plan better happen.

Yeah— the rivalry with Brett is fun.

Her being raked over the coals, bitched at, and belittled actually makes me feel sad for her. 

• Love 5

Honestly Bayleigh getting backdoored would be the best thing to happen to the other side. She's a terrible ally. 

Just catching up. Apparently Angela wants to target RS now and Scottie is the pawn, with Bay & Fes as renom options. 

It's funny but Tyler wanting Bay gone is not a good move on his part. RS, Scottie and likely Haleigh are all targeting him. He has Bayleigh totally snowed but doesn't realize it. 

• Love 3

From what I heard, the Hacker gets all three powers: Change a nomination, choose a player to play for veto AND nullify a vote. This will last for two weeks and is an insane amount of power for any player. 

Potentially if true, if any of the Hive players can win this they can renom someone in L4, win veto to keep noms the same and nullify a vote and possibly get an L4 person out of the house on Angela's HOH. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Potentially if true, if any of the Hive players can win this they can renom someone in L4, win veto to keep noms the same and nullify a vote and possibly get an L4 person out of the house on Angela's HOH. 

True but I have zero faith in that side. They would fuck it up somehow. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

From what I heard, the Hacker gets all three powers: Change a nomination, choose a player to play for veto AND nullify a vote. This will last for two weeks and is an insane amount of power for any player. 

If this is true, I'd legit be super pissed. I don't even care if my fave wins it or not. For one person to win three different powers in one fell swoop, to be used in a single week, is utter bullshit.

• Love 18

All these twists have been a bust. Sam's was used automatically and Kaitlyn failed the 3rd grade puzzle, Bayleigh is probably gonna get sent home with it in her pocket, and Tyler probably won't even need to use his. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

If this is true, I'd legit be super pissed. I don't even care if my fave wins it or not. For one person to win three different powers in one fell swoop, to be used in a single week, is utter bullshit.

Amen. I think the twist is: unnecessary to begin with, in what is the best season in years. stupid and poorly timed with two power apps still in play. and UTTER overkill in terms of scope. When will TPTB learn to stop fucking with things when they're already working well?

[That question, much like "when will Fessy get a clue?", was rhetorical.]

• Love 4
1 hour ago, YouKnowNothing said:

I’m actually enjoying this season. I honestly don’t think anyone is deplorable. Based on the lies Angela was told and the ones she chose to believe, her behavior seems understandable... obviously we know Rachel didn’t turn on her, but she thinks she did, and has reacted accordingly. 

It’s also normal to deflect onto the person who was evicted because they can’t win HoH and come after you. ESPECIALLY in a season where people are getting nominated for having “my name in your mouth”. So saying “Rachel got herself evicted” takes blame off of L6/5/4, and isn’t a bad strategy. 

I am on the same page . This season has been so much more enjoyable then last season. Watching everyone bow done to Paul and not have any game at all was painful. These people are playing. All of them. Even crazy Sam. Watching FOUTTE on the wrong side of the vote, every week is too funny.

Angela. While her GBM was a little too nasty, I can understand her feeling of betrayal. Angela and KayCee's names should never have come out of her mouth. If you now have a choice between Brett, who has remained cool as can be through two Thursdays on the block , or Rachel who was a train wreck, who is the better team member?? I am a big Rachel fan and felt terrible for her hurt feelings and shock, and then hearing from Angela. It was brutal. But it was prejury so we will see about her jury management style.

I knew Rachel would be a stone cold player and she is. Bay has handled this wrench to her HOH and power pretty well too. She is mad, raging against her teammates but, she was ready to split from them anyway. She wants to be on team Tyler. SHe has no time for pity party. She is a lets move on girl.

While I hated the last words of Angela's GBM, I think she is playing a good game. 

It helps that I am not "attached" to anyone this year !

• Love 6