Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm trying to come up with reasons for all the KC votes.

Bay - Tyler burned that vote too bad. She was going to hold a grudge.

Scottie - I think Scottie thought their friendship was real. Tyler's smarmy goodbye message hurt Scottie's feelings.

Sam - again, Sam had romantic/intense feelings for Tyler, and she found out they were not returned in the slightest.

RS - KC probably treated RS the best out of all of Level 6. When she was doing the punishments KC was kind and supportive. I think RS associates Tyler too much with Brett and Angela.

Fessy - ??? This one is the head-scratcher. He's the one who really "flipped" IMO. 

Bayleigh= Tyler for sure lost her vote when he told her during her question that he had to make an enemy. I think, before then, she might have voted for him. At the very least, she could have been swayed with a better answer.

Scottie= I don't think he liked hearing that he was being played by Tyler.

Fessy= There probably WAS a jury pact and he was doing what he was told to do. Haleigh saying that she basically switched her vote last minute makes it seem like Kaycee was going to be her vote.

Sam= He needed to spend more time with her and explain things and actually show her that he cares about her.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm trying to come up with reasons for all the KC votes.

Bay - Tyler burned that vote too bad. She was going to hold a grudge.

Scottie - I think Scottie thought their friendship was real. Tyler's smarmy goodbye message hurt Scottie's feelings.

Sam - again, Sam had romantic/intense feelings for Tyler, and she found out they were not returned in the slightest.

RS - KC probably treated RS the best out of all of Level 6. When she was doing the punishments KC was kind and supportive. I think RS associates Tyler too much with Brett and Angela.

Fessy - ??? This one is the head-scratcher. He's the one who really "flipped" IMO. 

I still think there was a pact (Scottie/Bayleigh/Fessy/Rockstar) like Scottie said there would be, and Haleigh sad, "Nah, I'm waiting to make an informed decision." I don't think Tyler/Kaycee's answers to the questions mattered at all - FOUETTE all nodding in unison at Kaycee saying she was nice was all the proof I needed that they knew what they had decided.

Sam was (in my opinion) understandably upset at Tyler, but we don't even know how he handled her pre-eviction because feeds were off (and I don't think we saw GB messages?)

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I still think there was a pact (Scottie/Bayleigh/Fessy/Rockstar) like Scottie said there would be, and Haleigh sad, "Nah, I'm waiting to make an informed decision."

Sam was (in my opinion) understandably upset at Tyler, but we don't even know how he handled her pre-eviction because feeds were off (and I don't think we saw GB messages?)

Tyler after spending so much time with Sam really should have known that Sam was/is a very damaged individual, and any unpleasant news with her needed to be handled with care and sensitivity. I think once he was with Angela he stopped talking to Sam, she was just the oddball making weird stuff. I bet he'll be shocked to see all the convos where Sam expressed romantic feelings towards him.

• Love 7

Rockstar doesn't know why she voted for Kaycee, it was just "a feeling." When pressed, she said she voted for her because she did was she said her strategy was and nobody had anything bad to say about her.

Edited by mooses
19 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Scottie ....didn't like being challenged or relegated to a support position. 

Teen movie a couple of years ago, "Sky High" about kids of superheroes going to a superhero high school. The first thing they did was separate the kids into heroes or side kicks. Scotty will never be anything but a side kick.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tyler after spending so much time with Sam really should have known that Sam was/is a very damaged individual, and any unpleasant news with her needed to be handled with care and sensitivity. I think once he was with Angela he stopped talking to Sam, she was just the oddball making weird stuff. I bet he'll be shocked to see all the convos where Sam expressed romantic feelings towards him.

I think the second Tyler admitted to a romance with Angela is what sealed Sam's vote against him.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Teen movie a couple of years ago coat "Sky High "about kids of superheroes going to a superhero high school. The first thing they did was separate the kids into heroes or side kicks. Scotty will never be anything but a side kick.

Fun Sky High fact: Danielle Panabaker of Flash was in that movie

1 minute ago, OldWiseOne said:

I think the second Tyler admitted to a romance with Angela is what sealed Sam's vote against him.

He also pretty much said that he was using Sam so that she'd use her Power on him if he needed it. Her power expiring also kind of matches up with when he stopped working so hard to be good with Sam.

Edited by Perfect Xero
  • Love 5

Based on Sam's exit interviews, I don't think he was ever getting her vote when she was evicted. 

Sam: "It was not influenced by Tyler's actions. It was truly because I played a personal game, and I know a lot about each HG that they might not have shared with everyone. I knew Kaycee was coming from a very real place and I have a very real picture of her family. I had made up my mind a long time ago.

I look at it like this: I'm a millionaire, and it's my money. Who do I want to give it to? Kaycee and Tyler were both my top picks."

But then says she wouldn't have voted for Tyler and would have voted for JC because he represents so many communities.

Um....

• Love 5
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

Ohhhhhh, Sam is SOOOOOO bitter!  There is no way she would have EVER voted for Tyler.  She is saying she would have voted for JC over Tyler!

Really Sam?!  If it weren't for Tyler you would have been the first one out the door.  You made final 5!  Remember when you cried when the hacker put Tyler on the block?  SMDH!

• Love 14

Fuck you Fessy!

Also, I will never get over the fact that they rushed the final two for that bullshit proposal.  NEVER.

ETA: Whoever said they thought Sam was Bridgette was dead on.  I thought the same thing!

Edited by Slider
  • Love 5

Years ago over a summer break, my family went to a theme park in Virginia, and my brother and I went on this one roller coaster, the Loch Ness Monster, over and over again - nine times total - during the course of the day. We were about to leave, and we wanted to go just ONE more time, and my mom suggested that if we went ten times total it might sound like just a boast, whereas "nine times" is believable. Ah, good thinking, Mom!

That's just my advance pep talk if this thread doesn't quite hit 500 pages. Four hundred and ninety-nine sounds so much more realistic!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Tyler said he deliberately made an enemy of Bayleigh, he threw Scottie under the bus as strategy, and used Sam for her power. And....they should vote for him why?

Because that's Big Brother. It's their prerogative to vote for a nice, non-strategic game (especially because I love Kaycee!), but being cutthroat and having that level of thought behind every move is impressive. There's one winner. If they had the chance, they would have taken him out in the same way (and they tried!)

Again, it doesn't mean they owe them his vote, but it's disappointing that being responsible for every move in the House (so much so that his eviction order went exactly as planned, which is usually laughed at when people try to strategize that far) isn't respected as much as being nice. 

I love Kaycee and she's totally a deserving winner. But Tyler was just on another level as a game player. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Inscrutable1 said:

Myabe Fessy voted for Kaycee so he could say he lost the veto to the winner of BB rather than to a girl.

Maybe, but she ended up being the best Comp person for the season, and winning Comps was the entire game as far as Fessy was concerned, so it's easy to see why he'd vote for her.

• Love 1

Marissa can kiss my ass right now in talking to Swaggy and Bayleigh. Referencing the Emmy proposal as if this was in any way similar. Saying she was hoping he would propose but no one had a clue (we ALL had ALL the clues), and how everyone loved it. STOP. 

• Love 8

Swaggy, essentially: "Nah, Kaitlyn sucks. Never talking to her again."
Bayleigh, essentially: "Ignore him, we'll all be cool."

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Marissa can kiss my ass right now in talking to Swaggy and Bayleigh. Referencing the Emmy proposal as if this was in any way similar. Saying she was hoping he would propose but no one had a clue (we ALL had ALL the clues), and how everyone loved it. STOP. 

I liked her so much before she was on Celebrity Big Brother. Now I just want her to disappear.

• Love 3