Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

If you were on Survivor this season, would you be a David or a Goliath?

I've been profoundly lucky and profoundly unlucky at different times of my life. I'M TOO BIG FOR YOUR STUPID THEME, PROBST.

Go Not-JC!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So....from this edit, it looks likes Sam's gonna be a bitter juror. 

I don't think she'd cop to it, but I think Sam is kind of a bitter person in general.  Props to her for trying to not be that way, but it seems to be part of her DNA.

• Love 8

I like the look Dr Will gave the camera when Baliegh said evil people have won the game before. " You talking to me ?" 

Very understated jury roundtable. RS actually stood out as the most reasonable juror, and Hay.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, she was always like this. Now that I remember, Sam was always depressed as a robot and she was kind of bitchy. It's just easy to forget because she was a robot.

Only on this whacked out show would a comment like this make absolute sense.

Love BB. 

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, we have an hour left and we're already at the final HOH. We actually might get some time with the pre-jurors and some time with the speeches and questions! 

Gotta give ample time for Swaggy C to propose. 

• Love 4

The jury roundtable IS heavily edited, so we don't know if that info got out to the others.

Yeah, they took out a lot. I wish we'd get more time on the reveals and talks that make jurors rethink their perspective than having to talk about someone's game who won't even be in F2. 

Wow, we have an hour left and we're already at the final HOH. We actually might get some time with the pre-jurors and some time with the speeches and questions! 

Leaving time for the proposal?

• Love 1