Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Wtf does this fucking guy know above and beyond what any casual poster on the boards knows?  Christopher’s “in” has been nonexistent since Week 2, and I have zero interest in his personal opinions.

13 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Can we ban Swaggy tweets please?

Seconded.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Here is the question and answer from Dr. Will: https://www.inquisitr.com/5086019/big-brother-will-kirby-jury-roundtable-season-20-finale-interview/

VM: Angela was a competition beast. Do you think she got distracted by her showmance with Tyler? She clearly didn’t see that Final 2 with Kaycee coming.

WK: Well, I know a lot more than I can reveal. A lot more. I think Angela and Tyler have a lot to talk about. And I’ll leave it at that.

-----

Literally says nothing about her being PISSED at Tyler. Also, it's basically what she said in her interviews that they need to talk about game stuff. 

Also- let's not forget that Dr. Will is always Trolling people- it's his bread & butter. The whole interview is basically a bunch of non- answers. 

Swaggy is so dramatic- but we knew that already. 

Also- whether Angela & Tyler have a relationship after this is basically irrelevant to me- I usually forget all about the HG's after the show- but I do want him to win. So let's get that win Tyler! (I would be fine with a Kaycee win- but I want a Tyler one- Lol). 

It's so funny to me how I want him to win, but I really don't mind if Kaycee wins. Usually when I want one person to win, I'd be pissed if the other person wins, but not here. 

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- let's not forget that Dr. Will is always Trolling people- it's his bread & butter. The whole interview is basically a bunch of non- answers. 

Also, there's the possibility that Angela is trolling the jury. Since they hate her, if they think she is rethinking her thing with Tyler, they may vote for him to win to spite her.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's so funny to me how I want him to win, but I really don't mind if Kaycee wins. Usually when I want one person to win, I'd be pissed if the other person wins, but not here. 

Same. It's like this weird conflict I'm having with myself. I've been rooting for Tyler the whole season- I think he's played the best game- he's been working all season long. But Kaycee has played a great game in the 2nd half- and she's just such a nice person and she's deserving of the win on her merits as well. 

As long as JC doesn't win. That's all that I really care about. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, there's the possibility that Angela is trolling the jury. Since they hate her, if they think she is rethinking her thing with Tyler, they may vote for him to win to spite her.

I feel like I remember her saying that in their talk the night before she left- that maybe she'll go to the Jury all pissed off at Tyler for playing her etc. to secure a win for him. I think it might be a mix of both- she went there ready to play the victim and that Tyler screwed her etc. But then found out that he's actually done ALL THESE THINGS. Haha. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I have never watched the challenge. I don't think I'm in the right age demographic.

Because I'd read complaints about BB contestants on the Challenge, I watched maybe four episodes online out of curiosity (any more than that, you had to pay, and, uh...no). It was the season Victor was on. It was worse than anything on BB. The theme was 'Vendetta.' Some of the participants had played before and came back because they had a personal vendetta against someone from a PREVIOUS season. The entire thing was about hook-ups. The interviews went like this:

"I have a vendetta against Susie Q because she went after the guy she knew I wanted to fuck last season and I want to get back at huh."

"I have a vendetta against Joe Blo because he was after the chick last season who he knew I wanted to get in her Pants so I want to fuck him up and prove whoz the bigger man."

The part that struck me as the most funny was that Victor DIDN'T get involved in any of that.

And it was a shame, because the challenges were actually quite good. But it came across as "Jersey Shore meets a Challenge".

Sorry for the O/T. I actually do have thoughts about Big Brother. If I was one of the final 3 and in that house, I'd be nervous as hell. Knowing I'd have to wait more than 24 hours for it all to finally be over, wondering if I'd be evicted or whether I'd won, worrying about whether the moves I made were correct, wondering if I'd be betrayed...let's just say I'd need a boatload of Xanax. And what else do you do with those thoughts and all that time? I'm not the most patient guy.

Edited by mikewho
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, mikewho said:

Sorry for the O/T. I actually do have thoughts about Big Brother. If I was one of the final 3 and in that house, I'd be nervous as hell. Knowing I'd have to wait more than 24 hours for it all to finally be over, wondering if I'd be evicted or whether I'd won, worrying about whether the moves I made were correct, wondering if I'd be betrayed...let's just say I'd need a boatload of Xanax. And what else do you do with those thoughts and all that time? I'm not the most patient guy.

Agreed. There also isn't much to do- they have nothing to read- nothing to watch. They are probably sick of playing Jenga- foosball- chess. All they have to do is sit there and stare at each other. Must be so boring. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Agreed. There also isn't much to do- they have nothing to read- nothing to watch. They are probably sick of playing Jenga- foosball- chess. All they have to do is sit there and stare at each other. Must be so boring. 

I just laughed at the mental image I conjured up with the F3 just sitting in a circle, staring at each other and not saying anything.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just laughed at the mental image I conjured up with the F3 just sitting in a circle, staring at each other and not saying anything.

LMAO. Well they have been sitting there in a circle in the kitchen with their makeshift lounging area for the last 2 days- sometimes in silence. LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

LOL. The only curse I've heard of is about the first HOH never being the one to win. Has that been disproved? Or am I thinking of the first impression rose and the bachelor? So many ridiculous reality shows.

7 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I feel horrible for him. Damn JC.

But Tyler, dude. SNAP OUT OF IT. Get your head in the game. Be thinking of the jury questions, winning that last HOH, and sending that jerk to the jury.

And BTW, there's nothing wrong with being a lifeguard. Poor guy.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

LOL. The only curse I've heard of is about the first HOH never being the one to win. Has that been disproved? Or am I thinking of the first impression rose and the bachelor? So many ridiculous reality shows.

There have been a few HG's that have won the first HOH and then won the game. Nicole, Hayden & Rachel come to mind. I think there are a few more. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

The first in the house curse is pretty solid. I've heard this curse many times, and it hasn't been wrong yet. 

As for the first HOH never having won, Nicole was the first HOH for BB18 and she won.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, mikewho said:

Because I'd read complaints about BB contestants on the Challenge, I watched maybe four episodes online out of curiosity (any more than that, you had to pay, and, uh...no). It was the season Victor was on. It was worse than anything on BB. The theme was 'Vendetta.' Some of the participants had played before and came back because they had a personal vendetta against someone from a PREVIOUS season. The entire thing was about hook-ups. The interviews went like this:

"I have a vendetta against Susie Q because she went after the guy she knew I wanted to fuck last season and I want to get back at huh."

"I have a vendetta against Joe Blo because he was after the chick last season who he knew I wanted to get in her Pants so I want to fuck him up and prove whoz the bigger man."

The part that struck me as the most funny was that Victor DIDN'T get involved in any of that.

And it was a shame, because the challenges were actually quite good. But it came across as "Jersey Shore meets a Challenge".

Pretty much - it's drama filled and the same people come back season after season so people are good friends, people hate each other. But the competitions are fucking BRUTAL.  At least the guys on this show work out massively so they're prepared for the competitions. They are no joke. 

• Love 1

OMG, is Tyler really letting JC get in his head? For him to get this far and then blow it all up because he's scared Angela won't like him anymore? With $500K in his pocket either he can help her get over it or he can avail himself of one of the other millions of fish in the sea. Tyler, PULL IT TOGETHER!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Same. It's like this weird conflict I'm having with myself. I've been rooting for Tyler the whole season- I think he's played the best game- he's been working all season long. But Kaycee has played a great game in the 2nd half- and she's just such a nice person and she's deserving of the win on her merits as well. 

As long as JC doesn't win. That's all that I really care about. 

Echo echo echo ECHO echo.

55 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel like I remember her saying that in their talk the night before she left- that maybe she'll go to the Jury all pissed off at Tyler for playing her etc. to secure a win for him. I think it might be a mix of both- she went there ready to play the victim and that Tyler screwed her etc. But then found out that he's actually done ALL THESE THINGS. Haha. 

...but not to Angela.  ;)

49 minutes ago, mikewho said:

Sorry for the O/T. I actually do have thoughts about Big Brother. 

Don’t feel bad; right now we’re in the exact same position as the F3 - marking time until the Finale, engaging in random generally-meaningless chatter, and hoping something happens to break up the monotony.  :>

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

LMAO. Well they have been sitting there in a circle in the kitchen with their makeshift lounging area for the last 2 days- sometimes in silence. LMAO.

As I've said, I haven't watched most seasons of BB. But the first one I watched, and followed the live feed posters, was BB3. I seem to recall that there were a few days before the finale, and Lisa and Danielle would often just sit there for hours, not speaking or even moving much at all.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm gonna LOL for days if these are people voting for Haleigh and it's the reason why Angela bumps Haleigh out of top 5, leaving L6+Sam as the top five. If this is the case, then I demand Julie announces the top five instead of top three.

What in the hell is KIK? 

Haha same- If the top 3 are all Level 6- I think their minds will be blown. 

I agree they should announce Top 5- just be like oh btw the Top 5 is Level 6 plus Sam. LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The first in the house curse is pretty solid. I've heard this curse many times, and it hasn't been wrong yet. 

I’ve often wondered, though, if the cause/effect dynamic of that curse isn’t swapped around a mite.  Do they lose because they’re first through the FD? Or do they lose because their personality is so Veruca-Salt-egocentric, they feel the need to push their way to be the first into the House?

6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, is Tyler really letting JC get in his head? For him to get this far and then blow it all up because he's scared Angela won't like him anymore? With $500K in his pocket either he can help her get over it or he can avail himself of one of the other millions of fish in the sea. Tyler, PULL IT TOGETHER!

Tyler isn’t obsessing of his own volition - he’s attempting to deal with a JC distraction strategy tactic.  And while I can see how JC’s twisted noggin may lead JC to think he’ll benefit on a personal level, helifino what JC hopes to gain on a game level.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nashville said:
1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

Can we ban Swaggy tweets please?

Seconded.

I don't have Twitter, I only read what's here. When I read his tweets, for the first second they often piss me off, but then I just realize how ridiculous they are and laugh at them. So I'd say, keep them for the humor alone. For the (hopeful) crash and burn he's not expecting.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

True- [Tyler] even said it in his talk to himself last night that he did a lot of these things prior to falling for [Angela]. So he's hoping she isn't mad about it. 

Absolutely no reason why Angela would be, unless it’s the simple fact of nondisclosure. Tangela didn’t even start becoming a “thing” until the halfway party, on Day 50; all Tyler’s F2s preceded that by a significant degree.

Actually, I think it’s telling Tyler didn’t try making a fake F2 with Angela.  During Angela’s last couple of weeks in the House, in fact, I got the impression Tyler was kinda scared Angela might suggest a F2 - and the only reason I can surmise for apprehension on Tyler’s part is he didn’t want to lie to her.  The fact Tyler didn’t propose a F2 with Angela OR encourage her to do so is... illuminating.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Absolutely no reason why Angela would be, unless it’s the simple fact of nondisclosure. Tangela didn’t even start becoming a “thing” until the halfway party, on Day 50; all Tyler’s F2s preceded that by a significant degree.

Actually, I think it’s telling Tyler didn’t try making a fake F2 with Angela.  During Angela’s last couple of weeks in the House, in fact, I got the impression Tyler was kinda scared Angela might suggest a F2 - and the only reason I can surmise for apprehension on Tyler’s part is he didn’t want to lie to her.  The fact Tyler didn’t propose a F2 with Angela OR encourage her to do so is... illuminating.

I agree- he was avoiding that conversation at all costs. If I was her that might give me some comfort- he didn't want to make one with me because he didn't want to have to break it. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think it's funny that Kaycee doesn't really know that Tyler & Angela are a thing thing. What did she think they were doing all this time? I'm still torn if Tyler is going to pull this out. It really could be down to one vote. I'm kind of nervous. Let's go, Tyler!!

Oh, I think Kaycee does know - better than anyone in the House not named Angela or Tyler, even.  But I also think Kaycee has faith in Tyler’s ability AND desire to keep personal and game separate.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

No kind of real FRIEND would, true - but a jealous self-absorbed crotch-grabbing armpit-kissing scrunched-baby-face Ghoulie-looking little troglodyte with no respect for anybody’s sexuality but his own might, and is.  

I really need to call my mother and ask her about my twin brother she never told me about...

I’m pretty certain JC still thinks he can make Tyler “turn gay”, and have Tyler for his very own forever and ever - or a totally faboo long weekend at Monterey, at least - but in JC’s mind he first has to get thoughts of his “romantic rival” (Angela) out of Tyler’s head.  It’s never going to work, of course; Tyler isn’t gay, so JC was never even on the starting blocks against Angela - much less running in the same track meet. JC is apparently incapable of respecting Tyler’s personal sexuality and preferences to any degree, though - not when they present an obstacle to JC’s own - so JC is not going to stop trying to wear down Tyler on the subject, and aggravating Tyler (and the rest of the planet) in the process.

Not only is this disgusting and very, very PATHETIC behavior, it's giving fuel and comfort to the assholes who actually think "The gays are trying to convert us normal people! Run away!!!!" STOP DOING THAT, JC.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Same. I almost always either despise both F2 and it's a "lesser of two evils" scenario (hello, delicious gif of Paul losing. again.), or like one and hate the other, which only works out for me mayyyyybe 1/3 of the time. As long as neither KC nor Tyler lose the fucking plot and decide to take JC, finale night is smooth sailing for me. [I am already planning to fast forward through any Saggy DB nonsense. Not sorry.]

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Nashville said:

I agree.  We heard Angela acknowledge that Tyler and Kaycee had an agreement before they started hanging out together (exit interview with Julie).  She won't be bothered when she discovers Tyler's game play.  Nothing he did can interrupt the sexual tension between them.  They are headed straight to a hotel after the BY interviews and accompanying festivities.  

16 hours ago, Nashville said:

Echo, twinsie; absolutely zero interest in ANY Chris’fer famewhoring.

Make that triplet-sies.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-20-swaggy-c-kaitlyn-herman-rachel-swindler-winston-hines-interview-1146579

Interesting Read- Swaggy doesn't seem as annoying in this interview as he does on Twitter. 

Also- Kaitlyn- Tyler never told you he was in love wit you. She's a lunatic. 

From this article.  Delusional minds at work. 

What do you think all five of you have in common as to why you were evicted earlier in the game?

Rachel Swindler: We do all have very big personalities and it was about playing a little too hard. A lot of this game has to do with luck. Some of just were dealt a shitty hand. 

Who would you say got dealt the worst hand in the game?

Winston Hines: I'm going to take this over and say myself, (laughs.)

Swindler: Steve got dealt the shittiest hand.

Kaitlyn Herman: Let's be real. It's Steve. 

My favorite is Rachael thinking the Hive played a little too hard!  A close second is the notion hands are dealt before this starts!  Bless her heart. 

Edited by Wings
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Interesting Read- Swaggy doesn't seem as annoying in this interview as he does on Twitter. 

I can handle interview Swaggy, not Twitter Swaggy, as it seems. I kind of chuckled at Swaggy/Winston hashing out their rivalry in basically one short conversation here. 

I did laugh at Swaggy blaming Kaitlyn for FOUTTE's ineptness. She definitely played her part, don't get me wrong, but that alliance would have crumbled one way or the other.

So, apparently, the voices in Kaitlyn's head told her to give up during the puzzle and she listened. Girl...I love you on Instagram but interview you sucks.

Who will you stay in touch with after the show?

Hines: I hate everyone.

Swindler: I love my cast. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Nashville said:
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I’ve often wondered, though, if the cause/effect dynamic of that curse isn’t swapped around a mite.  Do they lose because they’re first through the FD? Or do they lose because their personality is so Veruca-Salt-egocentric, they feel the need to push their way to be the first into the House?

I'd go for Option B.

25 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

No kind of real FRIEND would, true - but a jealous self-absorbed crotch-grabbing armpit-kissing scrunched-baby-face Ghoulie-looking little troglodyte with no respect for anybody’s sexuality but his own might, and is.

I'm confused. How do you really feel about JC?

(BTW, I agree. And just want to say, now that it's almost over, I've very much enjoyed reading all your posts this season).

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, apparently, the voices in Kaitlyn's head told her to give up during the puzzle and she listened. Girl...I love you on Instagram but interview you sucks.

So, apparently, as a Life Coach, she's saying to people facing a two minute dilemma, "If it's too hard, just curl up in a ball on the floor, give up and cry".

• Love 11

I've seen this question a lot the past few years during the Jury Roundtable- and I think if Kaycee gets this question it's a make or break one for her is "What moves did you make that were yours alone- that benefited your personal game" Or something along those lines. 

If they think that Tyler & Kaycee's F2 is his real F2- and he's been controlling the game- then they might believe that Kaycee is his "Second in Command"- and she had potentially 2 times to evict him at F5 when she won veto and again at F4. If she wins F3 HOH and takes him- that's 3 chances. 

If they are already looking at her as the Cody to the Derrick- depending on how she answers it she could be screwed. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-20-swaggy-c-kaitlyn-herman-rachel-swindler-winston-hines-interview-1146579

• Agreed; Chris'fer comes off as MUCH less of a famewhoring douchebag when he’s in a face-to-face vs. hiding behind a smartphone app.
  • And Special K is writing some seriously revisionist history in her head if she thinks Tyler ever suggested he loved her in any romantic sense.  Actually, Kaitlyn’s comments make me feel seriously bad for her.  How fucked-up must her past relationship experiences have been, for any display of affection by the opposite sex to be interpreted as a declaration of twu wuv?
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm gonna LOL for days if these are people voting for Haleigh and it's the reason why Angela bumps Haleigh out of top 5, leaving L6+Sam as the top five. If this is the case, then I demand Julie announces the top five instead of top three.

Oh, look. Here's that built in excuse of why the votes don't go the way we expect them, too. Every year there's a problem with the voting. I swear, they manufacturer this "problem" so they can skew the votes how they want. 

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Did anyone watching ever think that Tyler was in love with kaitlyn? Or other than consoling her, showed signs of someone being in love ? Obviously I wasn't in the house and in on every moment but it never even entered my mind that he had romantic feelings towards her. Ever. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, look. Here's that built in excuse of why the votes don't go the way we expect them, too. Every year there's a problem with the voting. I swear, they manufacturer this "problem" so they can skew the votes how they want. 

I skimmed through the comments on that thread, and I'm mostly shocked that someone made a Twitter account called Rockstar Stan.

1 minute ago, missyb said:

Did anyone watching ever think that Tyler was in love with kaitlyn? Or other than consoling her, showed signs of someone being in love ? Obviously I wasn't in the house and in on every moment but it never even entered mu mind that he had romantic feelings towards her. Ever. 

Nope.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I skimmed through the comments on that thread, and I'm mostly shocked that someone made a Twitter account called Rockstar Stan.

Shh, you're gonna let everyone know what my secret identity is!

I mean... that wasn't me. Not at all. Noooope.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

What in the hell is KIK? 

Kik - think Twitter alternative.

How exactly are folks “voting” with it, though?  And just how many different voting venues are there?  I was aware of only two - the website, and the CBS app.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Kik 

How exactly are folks “voting” with it, though?  And just how many different voting venues are there?  I was aware of only two - the website, and the CBS app.

Messenger bots via Facebook and Kik are common, CBS just had t used them this season.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, missyb said:

Did anyone watching ever think that Tyler was in love with kaitlyn? Or other than consoling her, showed signs of someone being in love ? Obviously I wasn't in the house and in on every moment but it never even entered my mind that he had romantic feelings towards her. Ever. 

There's one poster here who does. I can't remember who, but I remember reading the post and deciding not to engage. :D

• Love 6

I don't see Tyler wanting to tell JC about Coast to Coast until after the Final HOH competition - and, even then, only if he wins. I don't think he wants to risk JC outing their F2, because he's worried it would make Kaycee upset and/or second guess choosing Tyler to Finals. I would be shocked if anything made Kaycee take JC, but I get Tyler being scared of risking it.

Of course, that also risks JC's vote, but he has to get to Final 2 first to worry about that. Maybe he has a line in his speech planned to try to mitigate the damage, something he'll say before JC leaves, or maybe he just trusts that JC won't vote for Kaycee. But, I do get not wanting to tell him the truth - Kaycee has nothing to risk by telling him, but Tyler does.

His paranoia was obvious even after his worrying last night about Angela, and saying that he can't talk to anybody about it. I'm sure he could talk to Kaycee about it - she's noted how serious they were getting and joked about if they're "official," and I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against him. But he's so worried that it will make her look at him differently.

• Love 2

Some loose thoughts:

• It's sad, but I'd rather listen to Josh's buffoonish attempts to interview the HGs than suffer through Jeff's teacher's-pet smuggery or Paul's...anything. I can already hear him making #deadskull his signoff on every interview. Dude, no.

• I will not be in the least surprised if, in a year's time, this cast has generally mended bridges and hangs out periodically—even Swaggy, with Steve and Scottie on the fringes but still present—except for JC, whom Tyler and Kaycee will have blocked on all their social media ten months earlier.

• John Waters is also responsible for the classic quote "If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em!" I've heard a cleaned-up version of that line was turned into a popular librarians' poster.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

His paranoia was obvious even after his worrying last night about Angela, and saying that he can't talk to anybody about it. I'm sure he could talk to Kaycee about it - she's noted how serious they were getting and joked about if they're "official," and I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against him. But he's so worried that it will make her look at him differently.

I think it's less about her looking at him differently- and more about Kaycee thinking if Angela is in love with Tyler- that means I probably don't have her vote, and I'm down one vote. And then if she were to win HOH and evict JC- she's potentially already down 2 votes. So he doesn't want to risk her thinking it is better to evict Tyler- and hope that both him & Angela vote for her, or at least for sure Angela. 

I think Kaycee believes that the winner will be the person that has played the best game- and Angela is someone that will vote on game and game alone. So she has a shot- since she believes she's played a pretty solid game. But you throw the love you factor in there- that goes out the window. 

In her head right now all she sees is the fact that Tyler has feelings for her which she clearly called him out on- he's told her that they have cuddled- but doesn't want to take it any further then that because he didn't want to have to cut her in the end. Angela also NEVER talked to her about anything- so in Kaycee's mind it could just be that my best friend has a crush on this girl- and they are cuddling and it's nothing more then that on Angela's end because they were playing a game and a bit of cuddling never hurt anyone. And she told him a few times (Kaycee did) that Angela isn't one to really share her feelings or emotions. So I think finding out that she did- is going to be pretty wild for Kaycee. 

I think if he wanted to talk to Kaycee about it he could say something like- what JC has been saying has been bothering me- like nothing serious ever happened- but I at least want to be her friend after the show so it upsets me when he says she's going to drop me. I'm sure she would give him some reassuring words. LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Someone said what they wanted was for anyone to win except for JC. I want that too. But what I REALLY want is for JC to understand the following and to see the expression on his face when he finally understands it is true. Here are 8 things I want JC to know:

1) Tyler never considered JC to be his F2.

2) JC may think Fessy was his "big dumb puppet". But every time he said that to the cameras, America grew to hate him more and more .... until now ..... when America could not possibly hate him any more than they already did the day after he spoke about Fessy to the cameras for the very first time.

3) The voting in AFP has Tyler and Brett at the very top but JC is at the very bottom. AAMOF, production is trying to discover just how JC got a negative number of votes. Apparently he got so many negative votes that the voting machine was broken as a result.

4) Almost everything that JC assumed was TRUE - was in fact FALSE and almost everything that JC assumed was FALSE - was in fact TRUE.

6) JC may think he is an interesting and attractive kind of fellow. But in truth, most everyone in the game and out of the game has this opinion about JC  ...........  BLECHH! 

7) There was a recent pole in the LGBLBC monthly magazine and a summary of the result stated the following:  America has the opinion that JC is a DESPICABLE, HATEFUL, DISGUSTING, FOOLISH,  IMBECILE and EXTREMELY NASTY PERSON as well as a DIP STICK, DIP SHIT,  DUMB BASS, GOOFUS DOOFUS and a DISASTER that has already happened.

8) America left a message for JC. It reads:  Go away. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Do not collect $50K. Do not collect $25K. Do not collect $500K. Do not collect anything.  In fact, please GO TO JAIL. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200. JUST STAY IN JAIL UNTIL YOU ROT YOUR  SOCKS OFF AND DIE. THEN YOU CAN STAY IN JAIL FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS.  TOODLES DEARY!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 3