Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I loved the guy Marty and can't remember his last name at the moment. I loved his version of "Wish You Were Here" better than the original Pink Floyd version.

It’s Marty Casey! 

In a weird coincidence, i recently found that someone had put all the Rockstar episodes on YT and binge watched S1.

I just googled Marty last week. He’s married, has a one-year old daughter, and is better looking than he was on the show. (It sucks that men can age so much better than women). And he’s still rocking!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

That - or at least shuck some of the roofing over the skybridge, put in some heavy glass panes for a skylight, and make it a solarium.

$$$Get$$$a$$$grip$$$,$$$people$$$.$$ Remember? These people don't spend.....ummmm.....give me a minute.  It's right on the tip of my tongue......  Oh, yeah! $$$$$$$$

• Love 1

Quick, everybody talk about how talented/hot Marty Casey is for 15 pages!

If the live chat of the finale happens here, clearing 500 shouldn't be too hard. JC's head exploding, Swaggy proposing to Bayleigh, Scottie's mouth getting the best of his brain, Sam being Sam...there'll be something to move the page count along.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Quick, everybody talk about how talented/hot Marty Casey is for 15 pages!

If the live chat of the finale happens here, clearing 500 shouldn't be too hard. JC's head exploding, Swaggy proposing to Bayleigh, Scottie's mouth getting the best of his brain, Sam being Sam...there'll be something to move the page count along.

Fessy asking who flipped after there is a blindside on who wins.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

Fessy asking who flipped after there is a blindside on who wins.

"This is the sixth time...wait. [counts on fingers] Sixth time I've been blindsided this season."

I'm also not totally discounting the possibility of Julie going off the reservation and blowing up her own game once and for all. I mean, unlikely, but after the Chen-Moonves thing, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point she simply runs out of fucks to give.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Has there been anymore word from Tyler & Kaycee when/if they are telling JC?

Yes I posted it pages and pages ago right after Kaycee won Part 2 so can't find it now.  It was from Jokers where Kaycee and Tyler quickly discussed when to tell JC about Level 6 which, to me, would be when JC would realize he is totally screwed.  They quickly agreed NOT to tell him until the very last moment.  Tyler said something about not wanting JC to have any time to think about any of it.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

I don't get it. Why would they NOT want him to have time to think? If he doesn't have time to think, he'll just lash out at the person who just voted him out, right? I think Tyler is going to try to win Part 3 of the HoH so that he could match Kaycee in wins, but then that means he'll be voting JC out and it doesn't make sense to be the person who JUST pissed JC off, right? 

Giving him time to think gives him time to get past it and vote with a bit less emotion.

• Love 6

I wasn't watching and can't from work, but Jokers mentioned JC told Tyler to tell him if he wasn't taking him because he didn't want to be blindsided. I'm not sure how Tyler responded. Did anyone see that convo? But it does seem worse now to drag it out, and he's going to be fuming knowing they lied this whole time. I mean, he has to vote for one of them, but still. 

ETA: Can you imagine the fear and terror of the producers as a truly pissed off, F-bomb dropping, JC heads into the live show? LOL

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2018 at 12:27 AM, gatopretoNYC said:

Heh. One of the replies called Tyler & Kaycee the BunMance. :D 

That's funny ^^^

On 9/23/2018 at 12:49 AM, Nashville said:

I can never tell if JC is taking a shower, or if someone went off and left the shower running.

This is the funniest thing this WHOLE season.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't get it. Why would they NOT want him to have time to think? If he doesn't have time to think, he'll just lash out at the person who just voted him out, right? I think Tyler is going to try to win Part 3 of the HoH so that he could match Kaycee in wins, but then that means he'll be voting JC out and it doesn't make sense to be the person who JUST pissed JC off, right? 

Giving him time to think gives him time to get past it and vote with a bit less emotion.

JC getting over it in time?  I don't think so.  You could give JC a whole year and he would NEVER get over it.  He would only stew in his own juice the whole time and be even more bitter.  I think they are hoping for shock induced silence and confusion for a few minutes though they know in the end it doesn't matter.  JC will be bitter any way you slice it but at least they don't have to live with Mr Bittercakes for the last few days.

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, green said:

Yes I posted it pages and pages ago right after Kaycee won Part 2 so can't find it now.  It was from Jokers where Kaycee and Tyler quickly discussed when to tell JC about Level 6 which, to me, would be when JC would realize he is totally screwed.  They quickly agreed NOT to tell him until the very last moment.  Tyler said something about not wanting JC to have any time to think about any of it.

Strategically not a good move - because JC will go directly from his eviction - to sitting with the other jurors.   So there's no telling what he will divulge with them - if he is upset.   The winner only needs to secure 5 jury votes.  And all it takes is for 1 jury to swing the votes.   Granted, JC will vote against the person who evicted him. 

Edited by twilightzone
9 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Strategically not a good move - because JC will go directly from his eviction - to sitting with the other jurors.   So there's no telling what he will divulge with them - if he is upset.   The winner only needs to secure 5 jury votes.  And all it takes is for 1 jury to swing the votes.   Granted, JC will vote against the person who evicted him. 

He goes right out and votes so how would he have time to divulge anything and what would he divulge anyway.  Brett and Angela should have already discussed Level 6 with the jurors already and if they didn't then Tyler and Kaycee would in their final speeches for sure.  I don't see telling JC early helping either one of Tyler or Kaycee.  He will be either shocked pissed or stewed in his own bitter juices pissed.  Flavor of pissed-ness hardly matters.  And with JC the longer he is pissed the more bitter he seems to get and the more he winds himself up and the more volatile he gets.

JC was really upset and depressed after he lost Part 2 and was pretty quiet for him too.  So I think the shock pissed is better than the stewing pissed myself.

4 minutes ago, green said:

He goes right out and votes so how would he have time to divulge anything and what would he divulge anyway.  Brett and Angela should have already discussed Level 6 with the jurors already and if they didn't then Tyler and Kaycee would in their final speeches for sure. 

The person evicted in 3rd place sits with the jury as they ask the Final 2 questions.  And Brett and Angela would not know that JC had a Final 2 with Tyler.

So if there is a BB40, I think by then they'll have enough for  a full house:

Cody and Jessica's kid

Christmas' kid

Elissa's kid

Jeff and Jordan's two kids

Derrick's daughter

Janelle's kids

Rockstar's kids

Helen's kids

Brendon and Rachel's kid

Devin's kid

Helen's kids

Jun's son

Dani and Dominic's kid

etc

/I may follow to many of these people on social media.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, docmatt said:

I want Rockstar's kid evicted from BB40  ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Gotta be on the EVE of her birthday to match her mom, so she can freak out that they evicted her on her birthday and when someone says, "Isn't tomorrow your birthday?" she will respond, "It's my birthday EVE today! That's even WORSE!"

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Gotta be on the EVE of her birthday to match her mom, so she can freak out that they evicted her on her birthday and when someone says, "Isn't tomorrow your birthday?" she will respond, "It's my birthday EVE today! That's even WORSE!"

And by then Rockstar would be host!

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

She has a point

I get ridiculously invested in this show, but I’m pretty sure I’d still “ride” for my Mom harder. Because...you know...she’s my mom?

But yeah, I will always have a much greater invested interest in these famewhore assholes than any of the other famewhore assholes in the other reality TV shows. The live feeds was a complete game changer for me beginning in season five, and this place (along with the departed TWOP) just makes it even more fun and infuriating and an obsessive compulsion for me. 

Boy, season Five was crazy as a new live feed watcher. I signed up to watch the endurance comp that Diane won (back in the olden days, endurance comps were basically stand here and don’t fall). And the night where Nikomas knew she was done and had an complete meltdown? And I watched it unedited, in real time? I knew that this going to become a “thing” for me, and I was going to be a bit of a nutter when it came to this show.

Good times.

• Love 23

Yeah, the unedited thing is the game changer for me, as well. I'm sure that there are other good reality shows out there, but being able to see the unvarnished truth makes this so much more interesting and it is why it is the only reality show I dedicate any real attention to. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, green said:

JC getting over it in time?  I don't think so.  You could give JC a whole year and he would NEVER get over it.  He would only stew in his own juice the whole time and be even more bitter.  I think they are hoping for shock induced silence and confusion for a few minutes though they know in the end it doesn't matter.  JC will be bitter any way you slice it but at least they don't have to live with Mr Bittercakes for the last few days.

I would venture a guess that JC has been bitter for most all his life and will die bitter. He lives in a perpetually bitter state of mind.

• Love 5

Tyler and KC keep putting off telling JC about their final 2.  They may be hedging their bets to keep bringing him to F2 an option. Both KC and Tyler mentioned in recent DRs how they were there for the $$$ above all else.  Still would not surprise me if the winner of Part 3 (either one) takes JC.  The odds of that happening may be extremely low, but hey, expect the unexpected, you know?

Would prefer KC to win as she got herself to F3.  But Tyler is deserving too.  So, either one winning works for me.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, TresGatos said:

Some Big Brother folks do show up on The Amazing Race but we see quite a few of them show up on The Challenge. I could see Swaggy being thirsty enough for The Challenge but anyone else? Brett seems like he might have too much of a real life but he would be tons of fun. Winston too. 

I could see Chris and Brett show up on the Challenge.  Which would be funny because I think Latern7's head would actually explode if more Big Brother contestants showed up on The Challenge.  I also think it is only a matter of time before Paul shows up on there as well.

8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, I gave myself a Would You Rather question a few days ago and I've put some thought in it. Would I rather hang out with Swaggy in real life or Jason Roy? And honestly, my answer is Swaggy, since he's not a bullying awful judgmental disgusting prick like Jason is, and those are the kindest words I can give to Jason.

Yeah no doubt about it, I would much rather hangout with Christopher.  Jason is too much of a catty (I hate to call a gay man that, but what better way to describe Jason) asshole for my liking. 

6 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

What I've never understood is why they can't create a small rooftop garden/terrace with walls that the HGs can at least get some outside air (debatable quality) and some sunshine. It doesn't have to be big...just enough for maybe a couple of chairs or lounges. Also, while I'm venting about the claustrophobic conditions, how about they use the underground rooms for the question comps. Just sayin'

They have almost the exact opposite in the BBCan house.  The backyard is completely enclosed (at least I believe it is), which makes sense because they film it during late winter-early spring in Toronto, and their hot tub is open to the outside via a small opening in the roof.

2 hours ago, docmatt said:

I want Rockstar's kid evicted from BB40  ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Disgusting!  

• Love 5

I don't see why Tyler and KC don't just string JC along - each of them telling him privately - "This is just the hardest decision that I ever (B.S. B.S. B.S. ) and I've been spending hours racking my brain. I will try to decide. But it's killing me .... Yada, Yada, Yada,.

Then when the moment comes, the winner could just give him the standard B.S. - "I've struggled with this decision like no other .... I had to choose one of you but no matter who .... it was like choosing my own family member .... )

In that way, JC may would be suspicious. But a good part of him would also remain befuddled. It is the standard BB way to do things. Isn't it?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Amy Beth said:

I just googled Marty last week. He’s married, has a one-year old daughter, and is better looking than he was on the show. (It sucks that men can age so much better than women). And he’s still rocking!

Links, please.  I’ve been trying to find updated info on Marty and/or the Lovehammers for the past few years, and can’t find anything much more current than circa 2014-2015.

1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

And by then Rockstar would be host!

Please do not say that ever ever again.  Pretty pretty fucking please.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, twilightzone said:

The person evicted in 3rd place sits with the jury as they ask the Final 2 questions.  And Brett and Angela would not know that JC had a Final 2 with Tyler.

Yeah I don't think he would be yakking aloud on stage while Mrs Moonves was trying to host during a live broadcast with canned fluff questions pre-planned. 

And if he did why would Brett or Angela care?  Hell, Brett had a F2 with JC too.  It's just a game.  Only The Hive thinks it is all about them personally and even Hay and somewhat Fessy and Snottie know they sucked.  In fact Fessy would be relived to know JC was working with Tyler because he finally would figure out who was flipping, heh.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Please do not say that ever ever again.  Pretty pretty fucking please.

Why not?  I mean she would be the most woke host ever. 

Also, didn't she say she beat out John Waters for the most interesting person in Baltimore?  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In her fucking dreams.

I do recall someone posting something along those lines.  

Though if I saw the two of them in the room I would want to talk to John Waters.  Blockstar...not so much.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I do recall someone posting something along those lines.  

Though if I saw the two of them in the room I would want to talk to John Waters.  Blockstar...not so much.

I don't even remotely know who the hell some guy named John Waters is but I'd rather talk to him -- or a lamppost even -- more than Rockstar too.

• Love 4

He's a famous film screenwriter and director known mostly for his quirky (and often provocative) films (typically set in or near his native Baltimore), with his most famous one being one of his least provocative ones, Hairspray, which became a hit Broadway musical (and then was re-adapted into a second film based on the musical version). He's a bit of a legend in Baltimore because he still lives in the suburbs of Baltimore all these years later (he's in his 70s now). 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, green said:

I don't even remotely know who the hell some guy named John Waters is but I'd rather talk to him -- or a lamppost even -- more than Rockstar too.

Oh, uhm, John Waters is only the man who gave us Hairspray, amongst other films.  He is one of Baltimore's favorite sons.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Links, please.  I’ve been trying to find updated info on Marty and/or the Lovehammers for the past few years, and can’t find anything much more current than circa 2014-2015.

Marty’s IG is @martycasey. He seems to post semi-regularly, especially when he has gigs. Lots of baby pictures lately though.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, green said:

Information wants to be free.  John Waters’ IMDB 

1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

Marty’s IG is @martycasey. He seems to post semi-regularly, especially when he has gigs. Lots of baby pictures lately though.

Danke!

43 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In her fucking dreams.

I'm having a hard time envisioning even an imaginary contest that features John Waters versus....Blockstar. What was she talking about?

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He's a famous film screenwriter and director known mostly for his quirky (and often provocative) films (typically set in or near his native Baltimore), with his most famous one being one of his least provocative ones, Hairspray, which became a hit Broadway musical (and then was re-adapted into a second film based on the musical version). He's a bit of a legend in Baltimore because he still lives in the suburbs of Baltimore all these years later (he's in his 70s now). 

I have never seen many of his films (and I'm not sure I could ever sit through Pink Flamingos, frankly), but I have seen and loved, obviously, Hairspray, Serial Mom, and I loved Cry-Baby. Sue me, lol.

And I'll always love this SNL short.

8 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I have never seen many of his films (and I'm not sure I could ever sit through Pink Flamingos, frankly), but I have seen and loved, obviously, Hairspray, Serial Mom, and I loved Cry-Baby. Sue me, lol.

And don’t forget Polyester - in Smell-O-Vision®!

(Somewhere around here I still have some of the Odorama cards....)

(...but watch out for #2...!!!)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

All I can think is that maybe Rockstar is some popular burlesque model in Baltimore? Maybe? I really don't get how she would even be in the same realm as John Waters, who is legitimately famous.

Have to believe the voting pool was very small.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, zorak said:

Bayleigh is annoyed because she says that Sam, Tyler, and JC are holed up in the HOH room and they won't open the door.

Rockstar says she won Baltimore's Best Local Celebrity.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:24 AM, Alice Mudgarden said:

For WHAT?

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:26 AM, zorak said:

I don't even know, I switched cams before she said a whole lot.  She claims to have beat out John Waters.

Here was the chain of posts just so people don't think I was making it up.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 3