Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Although I love him, Tyler winning would probably be very bad for his game.   He now has deals with pretty much everyone, including Haleigh and Fessy.  Plus I'm not sure he could avoid taking the next showmance step with Angela if he has the HoH room.   He is probably throwing, but with these types of comps it's possible he could luck into it, so who knows.

Oh, Tyler for HOH then! But nah, he'd get off completely unscathed.

A Brett HOH would work for me in that it'd be cool to have a another new HOH, but I want Tyler/Angela to be the ones to take out Haliegh/Faysal so they can really see how stupid they are.

Kaycee, no. Just no. She's already cocky enough and she has done nothing, if she wins HOH she will be 100% insufferable in her arrogance. And all she is is a Tyler sycophant so nah.

JC might be kind of hilarious tbh. And Sam's first HOH was funny and she's even crazier now so it could be really fun.

Haleigh is ideal for me though since I still wanna see L6 actually have to fight for something.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh is ideal for me though since I still wanna see L6 actually have to fight for something.

Lets be real Haliegh would probably put up Fessi at the rate this season has been going.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Lets be real Haliegh would probably put up Fessi at the rate this season has been going.

Funny!  :).   In truth, though: if Hay were to win HoH, I’d expect her noms to be Sam/JC with a potential Tyler BD.

Unless, of course, Fessy volunteered to be a Block pawn - which I wouldn’t put past him.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I swear if we get a Hay HOH I am going to scream. I’m not saying I want her gone- cuz I think Fessy would leave before her anyway. But I can not handle another week of the two of them in the HOH room fighting. 

Please L6 pull this one out. Tyler was almost a professional bowler! Let’s go!! 

Which one?   They just did one ball roll comp (the elimination one for POV where they had to roll it back and forth over a small hill for a designated number of times).  

Which one is this?

1 minute ago, GalvDuck said:

Which one?   They just did one ball roll comp (the elimination one for POV where they had to roll it back and forth over a small hill for a designated number of times).  

Which one is this?

i think where it either rolls off the curved platform (if you roll too hard) or rolls into a cubby with a number. The farthest you can get the ball without it falling off the better. 

OR it would be awesome if it was the ball roll when they put tickets into the balls falling from the sky and you need the tickets to get balls and try to roll the ball down a straight platform into the bucket at the end. I like that one.  That one goes pretty long and we would likely see it on the feeds. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

i think where it either rolls off the curved platform (if you roll too hard) or rolls into a cubby with a number. The farthest you can get the ball without it falling off the better. 

OR it would be awesome if it was the ball roll when they put tickets into the balls falling from the sky and you need the tickets to get balls and try to roll the ball down a straight platform into the bucket at the end. I like that one.  That one goes pretty long and we would likely see it on the feeds. 

Real Vegas Clarified. It’s the Ticket one. 

• Love 9

It just occurred to me that, assuming Fessy and Haleigh get evicted before the final 2, FOUTTE will decide the winner of BB20. For once, they will have the majority vote. 

• Love 17

I would like to see a Sam HOH if she doesn't pull the same power trip as last time.   If it gives us more opportunity to see her crazy, I am for it.  Other than that anyone but Hayleigh, she bores me.  

• Love 2

I just have to hope Hayleigh can somehow pull this off.  Make up for her last HOH, although she'll be gunning for Sam this time. I'd like to see Sam's reaction to that - "Why would you put me up?  I'm so nice!  I say what I mean and mean what I say!  I made you breakfast!"  "You told Fessie to backdoor me last week."   "But I'm so NICE".

• Love 13

I don't think I can mentally prepare myself for another week of Fessy/Hayleigh in the HOH room. All they have done is fight- and yes I get that they can do that in the Pink room as well- but since they have been HOHs for the past 2 weeks they tend to keep cameras in HOH room when people are in there. 

It's not healthy- and frankly I'm just over it. I need one of them to leave this week for my sanity- because if she wins HOH this week that's another 2 weeks at least of them both in the house and I cannot handle it anymore. I am fully aware that this is selfish of me. Haha.  

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Real Vegas Clarified. It’s the Ticket one. 

So I wonder how they can screw up this one? Or maybe they made it even harder to make up for the bunk slip and slide. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Wings said:

I would like to see a Sam HOH if she doesn't pull the same power trip as last time.   If it gives us more opportunity to see her crazy, I am for it.  Other than that anyone but Hayleigh, she bores me.  

I would love to see Sam HOH because I want Hayley out next. 

• Love 6

Tbh, no matter who wins HOH, most likely Fessy, Haleigh, or Sam is out the door. 

Ive decided I agree with @Lady Calypso and would rather see Brett win HOH next week or even after that. He could have interesting noms once Haleigh and Fessy are gone. 

• Love 7

Question for everyone. If you went on Big Brother, would you try to extend your 15 minutes of fame after you got out by trying to go on tv or marketing yourself to companies to try out their products and talking about them on Instagram?

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I dunno.... no matter how much I like someone I need my space while sleeping. 

Wasn't the last crapshoot comp the one Kaitlyn won?? 

Yeah, I don’t think them facing away from each other while sleeping means anything bad. The other stuff might, though.

3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Question for everyone. If you went on Big Brother, would you try to extend your 15 minutes of fame after you got out by trying to go on tv or marketing yourself to companies to try out their products and talking about them on Instagram?

No.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Neither: I’d use my $500K to buy a couple hundred acres in the woods some place nobody ever even thought up a ZIP Code for, build a cabin square in the middle of it, and tell the rest of the planet to fuck off.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

posting products on instagram FOR SURE.  I'm down for free stuff and maybe a little extra cash.  Not that BB HG's are anywhere near famous enough to make a living off it but cast members from like the Real Housewives shows get like 100k a MONTH to post a product once a week.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

100% yes on the Instagram thing. That's easy money.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

No, I'm not really interested in being "famous", I'd just like to see if I could outsmart and outplay some fellow hammies.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Neither: I’d use my $500K to buy a couple hundred acres in the woods some place nobody ever even thought up a ZIP Code for, build a cabin square in the middle of it, and tell the rest of the planet to fuck off.  ;)

Oh now, now.  You are way too social to want this. ;>  And a drive to get groceries is too long. 

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

100% yes on the Instagram thing. That's easy money.

I agree.  Why not go for making some money out of this.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I would have no problem selling products on Instagram, it's easy money. Anything else- I'm with @Nashville I'd buy a house in the middle of nowhere and tell everyone to leave me alone. Haha. I wouldn't go on BB to become famous- it would be to win and then be able to travel more then I already do. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I would enjoy the 15 minutes and then go back to my regular life.  If a company came to me to post on Instagram I would but I wouldn't be spending my days trying to get these gigs and more followers.

Did BB18 Nicole ever return to her nursing job?

With the kind of money available now, if you play your cards right, why not?  There are folks who did okay on the Bachelor, went on Bachelor in Paradise, and, at least for a while, pulled in 7 figures a year.  Nice nest egg to have.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I would enjoy the 15 minutes and then go back to my regular life.  If a company came to me to post on Instagram I would but I wouldn't be spending my days trying to get these gigs and more followers.

Did BB18 Nicole ever return to her nursing job?

Yeah, I believe so. She's posted Instagram Stories in her scrubs and talking about going to work. 

2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

It just occurred to me that, assuming Fessy and Haleigh get evicted before the final 2, FOUTTE will decide the winner of BB20. For once, they will have the majority vote. 

Don't worry, they'll somehow still end up being blindsided by someone, like, being confused by the rules and thinking that they're voting to EVICT someone, so they vote for the opposite of what they meant to vote for. This season will HAVE to end with Fessy asking "Who flipped?"

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Tbh, no matter who wins HOH, most likely Fessy, Haleigh, or Sam is out the door. 

Ive decided I agree with @Lady Calypso and would rather see Brett win HOH next week or even after that. He could have interesting noms once Haleigh and Fessy are gone. 

While I think it’s best for Bett’s game to not win HOH this week, I’d enjoy a Brett HOH immensely if Hayley would gravitate towards Brett, spend all her time with him in the HOH room and a few nights, too.   The Fessy fallout would be delightful.   

• Love 12
Just now, GalvDuck said:

Haleigh...someone please say Haleigh.  I would love to get FUF's reaction to that.

it did look like her but the head was not visible due to what they were wearing. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Nah. To both. I'd just go back to my regular life and try to avoid the internet for six months. Or at least TV snark sites. I mean, I don't have questionable videos of myself with plush toys, I scrupulously wash my hands regardless of what happens in the bathroom, I don't even use the same tasting spoon in the kitchen twice, but y'all will find something to nitpick, LOL.

Now, if they ask me back to host a comp the next season or cast me on Amazing Race, hell yeah, with bells on.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Wings said:

Scottie is up now.  I think it just looked like someone is in bed with him.  Guessing Hayleigh is in HOH sleeping or grooming. 

No he definitely had his arm around someone and they had their around on him. And there were leg sticking out. i'll go back and get a screen shot

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 12.52.57 PM.png

They were just laying like this for a little while.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I want one of them to pull a Topaz (BBCan) and vote for the wrong person. Or all of them lol.

2 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

The L6 should give all the tickets to Brett since he hasn't been HOH yet. Plus...no blood on their hands and they stay safe.

Yea, this is a great comp for L6. They can work together to give whomever they want the best shot at it. I'm thinking they go for Kaycee. Or at least I hope Brett suggests that since it would be much better for him. 

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Oh, I would for sure be getting that Instagram money!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Whats hotter? Tangela or the Fire in the Oven?

I like Angler.

20 hours ago, Nashville said:

Well, y’all can go ahead and bake all the bacon you want, but as for me,  I’m frying mine in a skillet on TOP of the stove - the way God AND the pig intended.  ;)

...in a cast iron pan

hqdefault.jpg

Edit: FYF (Fuck You, Fessy)

Edited by xKHANx
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Neither for me as well. Not that I would have any desire to actually compete on the show. I'm too old. It's totally a game for kids in their 20s.  Plus believe it or not, I don't even have an Instagram.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

A Brett HOH would work for me in that it'd be cool to have a another new HOH, but I want Tyler/Angela to be the ones to take out Haliegh/Faysal so they can really see how stupid they are.

Well it seems to me like Brett might try hard to get Sam out. He's over her in a big way. I only got on the feeds late last night, so I don't know what happened but apparently they got into it or had some kind of falling out. I saw him telling Tyler and JC that he was done.

Did Sam actually tell him to fuck off? Was it over the kitchen fire or something?

• Love 3

So Vegas says that per Tyler and Angela’s DRs, that they both like each other (Tyler a little more) but nothing has happened in the house even when the feeds were down. Also Tyler says he wants the final 3 to be him, KC, and Angela. And he’d bring KC to F2. He said he’ll honor his Day 2 agreement with KC, and that loyalty will come over a showmance. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Also Tyler says he wants the final 3 to be him, KC, and Angela. And he’d bring KC to F2. He said he’ll honor his Day 2 agreement with KC, and that loyalty will come over a showmance. 

He's gonna have a very pissed off JC in that case who thinks he has a F2 with Tyler. Sam might be pissy too.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He's gonna have a very pissed off JC in that case who thinks he has a F2 with Tyler. Sam might be pissy too.

I'm guessing he's gonna let someone else do that dirty work for him. Idk if Sam will completely care or not, I still don't have a super great read on her and her ACTUAL feelings about leaving the BB house and her position in the house.

I'm torn on whether I think JC will be a bitter juror or if he'll respect game moves. I'm leaning toward bitter, but I'm not quite sure yet.

• Love 1