Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Hmm. What would Haleigh do if she won?

She's at a crossroads and is going to have to choose between her boys Fess and Scottie.  I don't know how quick Fessy will forgive her if she saves Scottie, and this is shaping up as a very easy week for everyone else too, so it probably  makes her an even bigger target if she uses it tbh.

Knowing Haleigh, that's exactly what she might do. She hasn't quite figured out to stop digging in that hole where she has put herself.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

hide & seek is fun and there's Zingbot,

Given how naive Sam seems to be about this game she's in for a two-fer shock in the next week, first with the mess hide-and-seek creates and second the potential for hurt feelings with Zingbot.

#TeamGoodFeeds

• Love 3

Faysal says he was sketched out by Rockstar telling him before the last eviction to put up Angela and Tyler instead of Brett if Faysal won HOH.  He didn't like the fact that she was telling him what to do and that she wasn't pushing for Brett to go up since the entire game she had been saying that Brett needed to go.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Given how naive Sam seems to be about this game she's in for a two-fer shock in the next week, first with the mess hide-and-seek creates and second the potential for hurt feelings with Zingbot.

#TeamGoodFeeds

Poor Brett. If Scottie wins the veto, not only will he realize that he may be going home, but he'll have to deal with Sam after this. She's gonna rage at Zingbot and the house, and he'll be the one to have to listen to her. 

Maybe Sam will be marginally alright with the messy house because it'll give her something to do, but I can also see her freaking out and snapping on everybody.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, vb68 said:

She's at a crossroads and is going to have to choose between her boys Fess and Scottie.  I don't know how quick Fessy will forgive her if she saves Scottie, and this is shaping up as a very easy week for everyone else too, so it probably  makes her an even bigger target if she uses it tbh.

Knowing Haleigh, that's exactly what she might do. She hasn't quite figured out to stop digging in that hole where she has put herself.

Faysal dug the holes

Faysal to Tyler:  "Sam, Brett, JC, where does their loyalty lie?"  Tyler says he always felt like he was good with Sam until recently.  He thinks someone got in her head.  Faysal says nobody's even been talking about putting Sam up.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Haleigh's screwed herself when she agreed with Fessy to put Scottie up.

Fessy won't forgive her if she uses the veto on Scottie. He wants Scottie gone and Haleigh has nobody else if Fessy's mad at her. But she also needs Scottie in the house so using it on him IS her only option. I just don't think she'll figure it out and be brave enough to use it so Sam goes up. Haleigh needs a number on her side so she needs to not think about Fessy and think about herself. Fessy's dug himself into a hole, so let him stay there. If she can get Scottie to stay, then she needs to do it.

So, we'll see if she's smart enough to think this through.

• Love 6

Faysal says he wants to talk to Tyler, Angela, and Haleigh about a possible top 4 or top 5 together because they're the only ones who've won stuff and had a target on their back whereas other people in the house have just skated by.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't know... one of the best positions going into F3 is to have 2 close allies that are not connected to each other (i.e. Derrick in BB16, what Vanessa tried to do in BB17, etc).  So I like that Haleigh has that with Fessy and Scottie.  Actually, Fessy has the same dynamic with Haleigh and JC and by targeting Scottie, he would be cutting off Haleigh's other closest ally forcing her to be closer to him (but he know he doesn't think of it that way lol).

I guess the question would be if Haleigh uses the veto on Scottie, would Scottie (and Fessy) still be larger targets than her or would her "threat" level rise?   

• Love 1
Just now, amazingracefan said:

She argued against it, but has no influence.

Not at first. Her argument on Thursday night didn't really boil down to much. She essentially said "I trust Scottie, but you don't, so you do what you gotta do and I'll support you."  She only brought up Kaycee/Angela going on the block once or twice but she backed down from it almost immediately when Fessy said he wanted a guy out. That was before she started drinking, which only made things worse as she actually gave further consent. It wasn't until yesterday that she got a clue and started to look for a way out with Scottie going on the block, but it was too late. 

She has some influence if she pushed for it. But with ignoring Scottie for most of yesterday due to her knowing that she helped get him put up, and even though we know that Fessy was putting up Scottie no matter what, she didn't fight hard for him at all. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal says he was sketched out by Rockstar telling him before the last eviction to put up Angela and Tyler instead of Brett if Faysal won HOH.  He didn't like the fact that she was telling him what to do 

Just gotta love that ole patriarchal thinking. He may be hot for Hay, but there's no way she'll put up with that shit for long!

He's such a throw-back to patriarchal Middle Eastern thinking that I have to laugh, until I think of all the potentially brilliant women trapped in that culture.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10

Faysal says what he likes about Tyler is the fact that he feels comfortable talking with Tyler even though they haven't voted with each other and they don't talk a lot of game with each other.  #Fessylogic

Faysal told Tyler that he thinks the lone vote to keep Rockstar was not because someone was doing a pity vote.  He says he thinks it happened because that one person was left in the dark about how the vote was going to go.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Just gotta love that ole patriarchal thinking. He may be hot for Hay, but there's no way she'll put up with that shit for long!

One can only hope, she's young and doesn't seem that assertive. With the way she allowed him to get closer and closer, ugh. So eeky. Does she not SEE what an idiot he is?

• Love 1

We're gonna be stuck with dumbass Fessy for another few weeks, aren't we? My dreams are that he leaves next week because he's the worst player since Lawon, period. He's worse than Marcellus, at this point. He had the power to get out an L6 member and his focus is on Scottie, all because Fessy is jealous! What a dumbass! 

• Love 18

Faysal keeps pushing Tyler to tell him who he thinks that lone vote was and Tyler keeps refusing to definitively give him one name.  Tyler just keeps saying that he doesn't know.  Faysal says Tyler talks to both of them so he feels like Tyler would know.  

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Wings said:

It has been a square tile in the past.  I have a hunch tooth paste is too wet to hold it for very long but if mixed with a touch of flour it could work.  You would want it the consistency of caulk.

Took a walk to the farmers market and thought about hiding places. Has anyone ever hid it inside the toilet tank?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not at first. Her argument on Thursday night didn't really boil down to much. She essentially said "I trust Scottie, but you don't, so you do what you gotta do and I'll support you."  She only brought up Kaycee/Angela going on the block once or twice but she backed down from it almost immediately when Fessy said he wanted a guy out. That was before she started drinking, which only made things worse as she actually gave further consent. It wasn't until yesterday that she got a clue and started to look for a way out with Scottie going on the block, but it was too late. 

She has some influence if she pushed for it. But with ignoring Scottie for most of yesterday due to her knowing that she helped get him put up, and even though we know that Fessy was putting up Scottie no matter what, she didn't fight hard for him at all. 

JC has much more influence, isn't that obvious?  Faysal lusts after Hayleigh but isn't interested in what she says however you want to put it. 

update from Jokers, JC is in his ear as usual

"HOH: Faysal kind of hyped up complaining about Scotty. Says people have said Scottie has done like 10 things, even if he hasn't doen them all he's done at least 5.  JC reiterating to Fay how much Scottie likes her. Fay first says I think Haleigh is going to throw it and JC agrees saying best for her to. Then Fay says why, she should win it. JC says she win it and use on him (Scottie). Fay then we have a problem"

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Took a walk to the farmers market and thought about hiding places. Has anyone ever hid it inside the toilet tank?

Not that I remember.  Good place.  

The purloined letter approach is a good one.  But where would that be. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

I can't wait for Haleigh/Fessy to be perplexed if Tyler or Angela win HOH next week and puts their asses right on the block.

Because, at this point, if they don't know these people are playing with them this late in the game and have no reason to honour any deals just made, then there's no hope for them period. 

I hope Haleigh gets evicted after Scottie because Fessy will be asking to be evicted right after just so he can keep Haleigh away from Scottie. 

Honestly, I'm just pissed off at The Hive right now so, as much as I wanted Haleigh and Scottie to get to the end, they're too stupid for me to even root for. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Wings said:

It has been a square tile in the past.  I have a hunch tooth paste is too wet to hold it for very long but if mixed with a touch of flour it could work.  You would want it the consistency of caulk.

I'm surprised Scotty hasn't already started trying to make glue this season.

Someone on another board suggested to hide it under the fridge.  They even experimented by sliding a file folder under theirs.

I think that's an amazing spot!

23 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Julie dragging Blandgela. Damn. 

So true.  It seems like the only time Angela has any spark behind her eyes is when she's being mean or planning to be mean.  Good for Julie!  She usually goes out of her way to be generous with the HGs, I wonder what Angela did that made her be so candid about her feelings.

• Love 6

I really need to go run errands but I also want to wait until the veto starts because I know that'll be hours. But the house is so damn quiet right now because JC is sleeping, Kaycee and Haleigh (and Angela?) are upstairs, Tyler's eating, Fessy's in DR, Scottie was in the kitchen and now he's disappeared, and I have no idea where Sam or Brett are at.

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope Haleigh gets evicted after Scottie because Fessy will be asking to be evicted right after just so he can keep Haleigh away from Scottie. 

Ohhh yes.  This is just way too good and to think we will not see any of it.  gah!  

11 minutes ago, Wings said:

The purloined letter approach is a good one. 

I think the only one who would look in the toilet tank would be Sammy, since she's all handy and shit, but she's not playing. Yes, spent a day in Baltimore last week, my first time ever, raised a pint to Poe.

21 minutes ago, Wings said:

That would be right on one of the window shelves - hold on, I'll snap a pic.

37 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Excellent idea.  I too took a walk this morning while listening to RHAP on my phone and thinking about good hiding places.  I keep thinking there's got to be somewhere near/behind the rockwall that people might not check?  But since I am #TeamScottie all the way now, I hope he's making it his mission to case the joint and find a great hiding place, because we know that's exactly what Tyler is doing too.

31 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh using the veto to save Scottie would destroy Fessy. I'm here for it. 

I NEED this to happen!

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOLOLZ, okay I also really need THIS to happen as well.  

• Love 3

Tyler telling Sam in the bathroom that he doesn't want to have to use his power.  He also said that he doesn't want anyone to know even if it expires that he ever had it.  Sam says she hasn't told anyone about it and that she won't.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've known of Taran, Rob, and the rest of them for years now but this is the first time I'm actually sitting down to listen. I wish I got on this last year, because I bet it would have been a blast. Brent seems like a very "on" personality, which is bugging me a bit but it's not because he shares a different opinion than me. I respect some of his opinions, from what I've listened to. But I'm not really a fan of the hyperactive personality, which is why I feel like Brent is. Taran, meanwhile, has a very calming presence and a soothing voice to listen to. 

It took me awhile to get use to Rob's voice,but, once I did, I love that that there is always a laugh bubbling just below the surface when he talks about the hi jinks of Big Brother. And, sometimes it does boil over. He has a good wit and wry way of expressing himself.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Wings said:

So these little shelves are so obvious, it might just work. Stick the cleaner bottle on it.

5b785ade2293b_ScreenShot2018-08-18at12_33_34PM.png.43c08904eb24a19547133b31fcf608ac.png

But yeah, leaning it inside one of those orange slats by the front door is so simple. That might be the perfect spot.

OH! Just found it. Cut a slit, scissors will work, in the cleaner bottle, drain the liquid and slide it inside adn back on the bathroom shelf. It will be quick and stealth.

So, you live feeders and Super fans, can you explain to me how after 2 months in the House people don’t realize that Kaycee,Tyler,Angela & to some extent, Brett are aligned? Aren’t they all together lying around all the time?  And how blind do you have to be not to see Fessie trying to get into Hayleigh’s pants all the time? I realize we see everything on camera but how bid is this house and how non-observant can you be not to see things going on under your nose? When someone said that Scottie says he spends more time with Hayleigh than Fessie, I was amazed that he is so clueless.

• Love 1

Although I really want Brett to stay.....

I would love for Hay to win the veto.  Actually make a smart move and take Scottie down.  Fessy get booted while Hay and Scottie remain.   He will lose his shit just thinking about them alone together in the house.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, missyb said:

It took me awhile to get use to Rob's voice,but, once I did, I love that that there is always a laugh bubbling just below the surface when he talks about the hi jinks of Big Brother. And, sometimes it does boil over. He has a good wit and wry way of expressing himself.

I adore Rob's voice too, and he's got a great laugh.

And if you've watched The Staircase on Netflix,, you might know Brent.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Faysal says what he likes about Tyler is the fact that he feels comfortable talking with Tyler even though they haven't voted with each other and they don't talk a lot of game with each other.  #Fessylogic

Faysal told Tyler that he thinks the lone vote to keep Rockstar was not because someone was doing a pity vote.  He says he thinks it happened because that one person was left in the dark about how the vote was going to go.

Fessy is making Big Brother history and we are witness to it.  Astounding.  

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I adore Rob's voice too, and he's got a great laugh.

And if you've watched The Staircase on Netflix,, you might know Brent.

@laurakaye, I do know Brent and for the most part enjoy him too and  the perspecitve he gives. But this season, one of the best in years, he is so bitter about turn of events. He needs a break !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

I was half listening but I think Sam just told Angela that in the beginning she thought Faysal might be secretly gay and just be in the closet because he didn't want his family to know.  Now she says she knows he isn't gay.  What the hell?

12 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

So, you live feeders and Super fans, can you explain to me how after 2 months in the House people don’t realize that Kaycee,Tyler,Angela & to some extent, Brett are aligned? Aren’t they all together lying around all the time?  And how blind do you have to be not to see Fessie trying to get into Hayleigh’s pants all the time? I realize we see everything on camera but how bid is this house and how non-observant can you be not to see things going on under your nose? When someone said that Scottie says he spends more time with Hayleigh than Fessie, I was amazed that he is so clueless.

I think some of it is willful ignorance but also Brett and the others know about the showmance. Sam and Scottie are the only ones in the dark. And RS detailed out the Tyler/Angela/KC alliance in her speech. Haleigh knows too. Fessy is dumb as a post though. Scottie seems to be the only one clued in that Brett is working with them but Brett really has done a great job at completely isolating himself. He even sleeps alone in the HN room. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, amazingracefan said:
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Faysal dug the holes

They were both digging with both hands. Fessy didn't pick Kaycee to play in the Veto (as the hacker), didn't call that asinine House Meeting, didn't get drunk and stay in the tub giving Tyler too much info in a One on One, yada yada. 

1 hour ago, zenithwit said:

I don't know... one of the best positions going into F3 is to have 2 close allies that are not connected to each other (i.e. Derrick in BB16, what Vanessa tried to do in BB17, etc).  So I like that Haleigh has that with Fessy and Scottie. 

Well if all get to the final three, it's very good for sure. I just don't see that happening.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

In other words, Tyler is a dude, but not a dude after his girl. So he's cool.  And they can chill.   :eyeroll

• Love 7

Sam says she still doesn't understand how she never knew that Bayleigh and Swaggy were getting it on when they were in the house.  She says, "I don't understand how I missed that, when was that a thing, and who knew about it?"

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

His impersonations of people can be really funny. In that S2 audiobook, his impression of Krista absolutely kills me.

"I CAN'T. SHE'S MY FRIEND. I CAN'T VOTE AGAINST HER. SHE'S MY FRIEND."

• Love 1

Angela told Sam that if she wins the veto she's not going to use it.  She explained why.  She said that Faysal had made it clear that he didn't want the noms to change and she was going to respect that.  Sam wondered if he had told that to everyone.  Angela said that was the impression she got from talking to other people.  Sam said, "That's interesting though I don't really get it.  But I don't ever get anything and I'm typically wrong, so..."  I wonder if she's panicking on the inside that her secret boyfriend Brett might stay on the block and go home.

• Love 6