Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam: "It's like RS was the one nurturing me to the idea that you and me having a final 2, you're secretly in love with me, I'm your dream girl, and outside of all this one day you're going to walk up to me and be like, I'm completely in love with you, and the whole time in the game I was playing for you."

Brett: "I'm not secretly in love with you."

Sam: "Well that's disappointing. I thought we were about to get married and fall in love."

That's not creepy. At all.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam: "It's like RS was the one nurturing me to the idea that you and me having a final 2, you're secretly in love with me, I'm your dream girl, and outside of all this one day you're going to walk up to me and be like, I'm completely in love with you, and the whole time in the game I was playing for you."

That's not creepy. At all.

YIKES. She is terrifying. 

• Love 7

Yeah, they cut away from her right after she says something about not ever going to the doctor and that is another story, and she looks down contemplative. Poor girl, something bad happened to her, probably more than once, and she's trying to survive herself. This is really sad. 

Back on and she talks about her high maintenance for her low maintenance....The 5 things...lol, and that includes her biscuit lolol

Sorry - I don't often get to watch and have a chance right now, hence the barrage of random comments

Edited by TheGapper
to add
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam: "I could probably be clinically diagnosed with anxiety right now."

They switched the feeds to nothing but Fessy/Haleigh when she started talking about her likely anxiety.

That would be a starting point. She does need help. I know the house is a totally weird environment that amplifies things, but this ain't normal.

• Love 1

I'm going to be completely honest here. The part of me that is the Big Brother fan is enjoying the fuck out of getting to watch this happen live. Call me a horrible person but this is what this show is all about and I'm here for it. 

But the nice part of me that I don't let out to play very often feels really bad for Sam right now and I just want to her to go home, wrap herself up in her favourite blanket, have a cup of her favourite tea and have the cry of her lifetime. Just do an America's Vote for the final jury vote and let Sam skip right past the jury home so she can go hug her dog. 

• Love 14
55 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

"If you were in a showmance with anyone in the house, who would it be? Now is when you say me.

Hey Brett, that's your cue to start moving as fast as you can away from her.  

Sam really is scary.

• Love 4
Just now, Nashville said:

Good god, people; last time I checked, “unrequited crush” wasn’t listed as a mental illness in the ICD-10.  If Sam starts hunting bunnies in the BY, then you can start worrying.

...well, she did go after a bat that one night...

• Love 2

I'm going to be completely honest here. The part of me that is the Big Brother fan is enjoying the fuck out of getting to watch this happen live. Call me a horrible person but this is what this show is all about and I'm here for it. 

But the nice part of me that I don't let out to play very often feels really bad for Sam right now and I just want to her to go home, wrap herself up in her favourite blanket, have a cup of her favourite tea and have the cry of her lifetime. Just do an America's Vote for the final jury vote and let Sam skip right past the jury home so she can go hug her dog. 

I wish that they would allow an animal in the house. I believe that would be a saving grace for someone like Sam and her sanity. I agree. I watch and wait for the fireworks, but then I feel for that poor girl. Shit.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

...well, she did go after a bat that one night...

She also told a story about catching a bat with a fishing pole..she hooked him in the back☹

Or Curb Stomp it

• Love 1
Just now, Christi said:

She also told a story about catching a bat with a fishing pole..she hooked him in the back☹

That wasn't intentional though. Sam accidentally hooked it when she was casting or something. Like the drunk dude who accidentally gets the fish hook in his ass cheek. 

• Love 1

GIVE UP, FESSY. SHE'S NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU IN THE HOUSE.

That's what the jury house is for.

He seriously thinks that that is what his HoH is for - the chance to fuck Haleigh. It's like his fucking REWARD. This guy is such a creep.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

This is why I don't believe Tyler necessarily has this sewn up—assuming he makes it to F2, he's gonna have to let down an awful lot of people along the way, which will be a pretty big current he'll have to swim against with the jury. And while it's entirely possible they'll be sufficiently misted that they happily vote for him anyway, well, misting's a valid strategy and he's put in the work.

(Plus now he has the OTEV curse on his ass. Which may be a dumb superstition, but ask Bayleigh how being the first to enter the house worked out for her.)

Tyler will push back his bleached curls, blink those baby blues, conjure up tears, and speak of his father (lost my dad too at 17).    All his other final twos will be - Just kidding Tyler, here's the money.  We're honored to have carried your water. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That wasn't intentional though. Sam accidentally hooked it when she was casting or something. Like the drunk dude who accidentally gets the fish hook in his ass cheek. 

From her story, it sounded like she did it on purpose...at least to me

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

"...that I was the girl of your dreams..."

Seriously, for those you aren't/can't listen to this, 100% this is what Sam was telling Brett.

I’m dying of secondhand embarrassment right now.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Breaking news! Haleigh and Faysal decided that their showmance name is Fayleigh. FAILY. FAIL.

It's the perfect name for them.

HA HA HA HAAAAAA again. oh the stupidity

• Love 4

Watching the live feeds for the first time here...WTF is this?!  Prolonged Sam hugs for everyone?  “Sparkling mud balls?”  What the hell?  Bless you people for this thread.  Does Sam ever shut up??

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

But wasn't Andy final two with the revolting Gina Marie?  Almost anyone would have won against her. 

Yeah, Andy's jury speech was meaningless. His whole game was leading the revolt on Amanda while knowing that the others were such losers that he had to win by default. Don't get me wrong, that's fine game play (and it is why I have Andy at the top of Tier Three for me among BB winners...he might even be alone on that tier), but it's not all THAT impressive.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Sam: "For the moment, let's pretend that you do love me-"
Brett: "I do love you, Sam."

Oh, Brett. Silly silly Brett. You fucked, boy.

I'm enjoying it. He fucked with RS so he could laugh at and mock her.  He's an asshole with a grin - which is still an asshole. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I turned the feeds on for a minute, and no, I can't watch. If she does get evicted though, I hope Brett doesn't go off on her in his goodbye message.

Oh I'm sure he will.  He'll point and make fun of her and call her an idiot.  I'm sort of hoping Brett makes final two and gets zero keys.  When it's announced, I hope the jury, the audience, and Julie,  laughs at him and tells him he's pathetic.  He'd probably start sobbing like a little bitch. 

• Love 4

Sam is complaining that she's fat and none of her clothes fit her. So because Production will only let her have the sewing kit during lockdowns for the live show (they let her play with sharp things? Talk about flirting with danger), she wants Kaycee's help to wrap a bedsheet around herself so Sam can pin it and that way, when she gets the sewing kit, she can whip stitch it altogether for a new dress. 

50b4bc40c23d2e045c9fb84f45d15fc6--so-fun

1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh I'm sure he will.  He'll point and make fun of her and call her an idiot.  I'm sort of hoping Brett makes final two and gets zero keys.  When it's announced, I hope the jury, the audience, and Julie,  laughs at him and tells him he's pathetic.  He'd probably start sobbing like a little bitch. 

Brett/Angela F2. Do you think that half the jury would try to pull a Sam and abstain from voting?

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I might be naive but I don’t think Brett will leave Sam a mean GBM. He didn’t like Bayleigh or RS, that’s why they got those mean messages. I think he’s friends with Sam. He might think she’s crazy and a mess and is clueless. But I don’t think he dislikes her. Idk though, I’m interested in his DRs this week. 

• Love 15

I hope some of Sam's conversation with Brett makes the Sunday episode.  It is key to the continuity because more is going to happen with that.   Well, I hope so!    

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I might be naive but I don’t think Brett will leave Sam a mean GBM.

I don't think he will either.  He sees how fragile her grasp is. 

• Love 4

Oh man, I cannot believe I missed my Brett/Sam conversation that I've been waiting for for a week! I was dealing with a situation at work where two people were fired and I had to pack their stuff up and I thought THAT was dramatic. This is definitely something I will be watching once the feeds are off for noms.