Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Nashville said:

I ran into him a couple of times here in Nashville - one of his clubs is here, and he’d make an appearance every few months or so - but not much more than a hi-and-a-nod thing.  In Nashville, we generally try to be courteous and leave the famous folks be; they already get more than enough of the fanboy crap from the tourists.  ;)

It was interesting to read this tonight as we were driving back from Virginia to Mississippi. My boyfriend is a blues historian and when we drove past Kilmichael tonight, he told me that BB rode his bicycle 40 miles, all the way from  Lexington where he was staying with his father to Kilmichael. (His parents  split up when he was nine years old and he lived with his mom but after she died young Riley lived in the Kilmichael area with sharecroppers, his dad found him a few years later and moved him to Lexington but BB did not get along with the dad‘s new wife so that’s when he rode the bicycle 40 miles back.  Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with big brother but I thought it was just so interesting right when you were talking about BB, we drove where he lived as a child. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I kind of roll my eyes over the theory that once it’s just L6 (or what the fuck ever is in that alliance at this point), that’s when the game will be interesting again. Because I saw that show once, and it was the brigade, and it was not interesting. At some point three of the core four will boot the one they feel needs to go (my guess? Brett). They’ll easily pick off those who think they have an in with them (Sam, JC, Scottie). After booting Hayleigh  and Fessie. Who will deserve it, because they truly are clueless. But a final three who are an inevitable final three deciding who will not be in the final three? Not good TV.

Look, I have loved this season, and called it one of my top five. But wow, what a difference one week makes. Now I just see a systematic booting dictated by the few, with no drama.

Damn it, Kaitlyn, why couldn’t you finish that damn six piece puzzle??

I believe in this cast. Everyone thought the drama would leave with Kaitlyn. It hasn't. This week had L6 fighting for their lives, contrary to what some people believe - the Hacker and Veto had fans of both sides on the edge of their seats. Personally, I think watching Rockstar torture Sam as quality cringe-worthy entertainment. And, fingers crossed, we'll get another Who Flipped blindside tomorrow. 

Is it possible Tyler and L6 will make it to the end? Maybe. But there's still quite a ways to go. I'd bet a wrench gets thrown into their plans along the way. One competition can change the whole game. One week can make a huge difference. And there are still a lot of secrets and hurt feelings to be exposed. 

ETA: What is going to be Sam's feelings after hearing about the secret L6 alliance? I can't imagine it being pretty. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 18

Excited for the Slip & Slide HoH tomorrow.  I wonder if it will be one of those that has a smaller jar with a prize incentive or one with a smaller jar that releases a bigger scoop.  If it is the former, I'm guessing Tyler and Fessy would do well (per the list of all of the athletic guys who previously won this comp).  If it is later, I'm guessing that Scottie and Tyler will probably know that it is a huge advantage to get the bigger scoop and they might do well.

Man, I hope we are not looking at a Tyler HoH (which would be boring in my opinion).  I want this cloud app to be used!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Excited for the Slip & Slide HoH tomorrow.  I wonder if it will be one of those that has a smaller jar with a prize incentive or one with a smaller jar that releases a bigger scoop.  If it is the former, I'm guessing Tyler and Fessy would do well (per the list of all of the athletic guys who previously won this comp).  If it is later, I'm guessing that Scottie and Tyler will probably know that it is a huge advantage to get the bigger scoop and they might do well.

Man, I hope we are not looking at a Tyler HoH (which would be boring in my opinion).  I want this cloud app to be used!

I'd say that neither Fessy nor Brett are going to do good in this comp. It's not that they're not athletic but neither of them are endurance athletic. They're both the type that lifts heavy weights for a short period of time. Watching Brett do his burpees and other workouts with Winston (RIP Winston's shitty frog-like technique), he got gassed pretty early on. Slip and Slide usually lasts a good amount of time and it's a true endurance. I think Tyler, Scottie, and maybe Angela will be the front-runners in this one. 

In other news and unrelated to the above, Faysal just bet his left nut that Sam will evict Kaycee. RIP Faysal's left nut.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'd say that neither Fessy nor Brett are going to do good in this comp. It's not that they're not athletic but neither of them are endurance athletic. They're both the type that lifts heavy weights for a short period of time. Watching Brett do his burpees and other workouts with Winston (RIP Winston's shitty frog-like technique), he got gassed pretty early on. Slip and Slide usually lasts a good amount of time and it's a true endurance. I think Tyler, Scottie, and maybe Angela will be the front-runners in this one. 

I read elsewhere that Brett was discussing the slip and slide with Angela. He said I think I am the only one here who is a skater. JC has the lowest center of gravity, he may be good at this ( I hope he can reach the top of the jar). I think this will be a balls to the wall competition ( except for Sam).

• Love 3

If Tyler won HOH, he'd have to put up Haleigh and Fessy. If they win Veto, then what? I can't imagine him putting up Sam. Scottie? If Scottie wins Veto and takes down Haleigh, then who? JC, who is convinced he's his #1? Sam, ditto? How's he going to explain away not putting up Brett (assuming the others don't connect to Alliance dots this week)? 

He has so much trust thrown around the House, it's dangerous for him to win. But people aren't blind to his threat (aka: he's not a Derrick) because, you know, most of them are actually playing (as opposed to a season like BB16), so it's dangerous to throw. He does have his power to fall back on if, as long as he uses it correctly - maybe he throws it? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I read elsewhere that Brett was discussing the slip and slide with Angela. He said I think I am the only one here who is a skater. JC has the lowest center of gravity, he may be good at this ( I hope he can reach the top of the jar). I think this will be a balls to the wall competition ( except for Sam).

I wonder what he meant by that. I'm assuming he means on ice. But even that won't sustain you for over an hour of back and forth sliding, especially when you take into account the slight upgrade that they have to climb on the return trip. It would be (kind of, in a smaller arena) the equivalent of doing wind sprints or blue line-to-blue line sprints in hockey practice. It might help his sliding technique and give him a better sense of balance but remaining upright isn't the only important part of the comp. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Brett isn't built for marathons and neither is Fessy. Tyler and Scottie (and Angela, judging from her backyard jogging) will probably be able to last longer at a steady pace than the rest of them. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Sam is practically begging Tyler to tell her how to vote. I don't know why he doesn't just come out and tell her, vote to evict RS. 
Sam tells him she is only with him. Strictly him and then these two ( who ??) became two. 
If Tyler wants KC she is keeping her.
On BBAd, Sam is practically begging Tyler to tell her how to vote. I don't know why he doesn't just come out and tell her, vote to evict RS. 
Sam tells him she is only with him. Strictly him and then these two ( who ??) became two. 
If Tyler wants KC she is keeping her.

Sam tells Tyler she has to trust her. Her loyalty has always been to him.

He also asked her if he was doing a better job not vibrating around the house.LOL

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Today's Pointless Thought:

I think the dude in the Cloud App logo looks like he's sitting on the toilet.  If I were on a cloud, I'd be laying on my back with my hands behind my head.  I wouldn't be sitting down looking like I'm trying to poop out more cloud.

bb20-episode-06-bbapp-tyler-cloud-680x383.thumb.jpg.432b8ef8c0a2b926b292efbdf097d49b.jpg

Nobody’s said that Cloud isn’t methane....  ;>

• Love 10

Haleigh is getting closer to the meaning of the 6 she saw in Angela and kc!s hat.  She is ruminating on it. Aborted of 6-0 or a 6 person alliance. So they shouldn't be worried.

hoh is worried!! Not sure how she noticed the hats.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They just HAD to get a LITTLE too cute and fuck up the blindside!!

Don’t worry, @Brian Cronin - I’m sure the Bad News Bees will talk themselves back out of it well before Thursday night’s vote.  Their track record speaks for itself.  :>

• Love 9
5 hours ago, missyb said:

Haleigh is getting closer to the meaning of the 6 she saw in Angela and kc!s hat. 

Where did they get the hats?

Thanks TheGapper for the BB King info. I Googled Kilmichael and got that answer but wasn't sure it was right.

Nashville -  It looks like rock salt is the best? True?

Edited by Skycatcher
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar asks Sam if she wants to join Rockstar's super awesome can't lose Final 5. I won't spoil Sam's answer for you but I promise you, it's good. https://streamable.com/uv8dx

Watching that makes me think that Sam is not as clueless and she let's people think.  Her whole "I don't want to talk about votes or alliances" easily hides the fact that she's in some sort of alliance with Tyler and Kaycee. Which I'm not even sure is real.  She completely blew RS off and RS didn't think it was weird at all. 

7 hours ago, missyb said:

Sam is practically begging Tyler to tell her how to vote. I don't know why he doesn't just come out and tell her, vote to evict RS.

That's weird to me because they already agreed that they would vote to evict RS. But maybe Sam has to be reassured since that was on Monday.

7 hours ago, missyb said:

Haleigh is getting closer to the meaning of the 6 she saw in Angela and kc!s hat.  She is ruminating on it. Aborted of 6-0 or a 6 person alliance. So they shouldn't be worried.

hoh is worried!! Not sure how she noticed the hats.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In other news and unrelated to the above, Faysal just bet his left nut that Sam will evict Kaycee. RIP Faysal's left nut.

LOL.  It's not like he's using it or anything  :)

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I kind of roll my eyes over the theory that once it’s just L6 (or what the fuck ever is in that alliance at this point), that’s when the game will be interesting again. Because I saw that show once, and it was the brigade, and it was not interesting. 

This season really is starting to feel very BB12 to me and BB12 is at least tied with BB16 as my least fave season because it was just so boring.

Since no week this season has ever actually gone my way, I predict that Tyler will win HOH and Haleigh with get evicted or that Faysal will win HOH and Scottie will get evicted.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This season really is starting to feel very BB12 to me and BB12 is at least tied with BB16 as my least fave season because it was just so boring.

Since no week this season has ever actually gone my way, I predict that Tyler will win HOH and Haleigh with get evicted or that Faysal will win HOH and Scottie will get evicted.

Honestly, I just hope that Brett's protected next week, so whatever outcome ensures Brett's safety, that's the outcome I want the most.

I love watching Tyler play, but L6 needs to be taken out by a number. Whether that's Tyler, Angela, or Kaycee (NOT BRETT), then that's good with me. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I just hope that Brett's protected next week, so whatever outcome ensures Brett's safety, that's the outcome I want the most.

I love watching Tyler play, but L6 needs to be taken out by a number. Whether that's Tyler, Angela, or Kaycee (NOT BRETT), then that's good with me. 

I'm secretly wishing Brett could win this thing (though I know the odds are not in his favor). 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Today's Pointless Thought:

I think the dude in the Cloud App logo looks like he's sitting on the toilet.  If I were on a cloud, I'd be laying on my back with my hands behind my head.  I wouldn't be sitting down looking like I'm trying to poop out more cloud.

bb20-episode-06-bbapp-tyler-cloud-680x383.thumb.jpg.432b8ef8c0a2b926b292efbdf097d49b.jpg

Interesting wording in the description. sit in the cloud and you cannot be be put on the block. Does this mean if you use it before noms, you cannot be a veto renom too ?

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I think they are from the veto competition.

Just catching up.  So we know for sure it is slip and slide tonight?  Where did they get the hats?  

Thanks for the clip of RS galvanizing into action with a final 5!  

@gunderda.  A mix of table salt, vinegar and dish soap is a good weed killer.  Google the recipe.  BUT  nothing will grow in the soil for at least 3 years.  I used it on the weeds that grow between my pavers when in FL and now with xeriscape in AZ I put it where I don’t want anything to grow. 

Mystery why Tyler won’t tell Sam to vote RS.  Does he fear her telling RS?  Seems odd but I can’t think of anyone else. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I dont think Tyler is after Hay. She is not as important as she thinks. Scottie and Faysal are bigger targets.

The reason I don't get Brigade vibes is because their are two women in this alliance. It makes a difference to me how they work together.

I think tonight will be one on the best HOH comps  in several seasons.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It really makes me sad that you think this season is terrible 

18 minutes ago, missyb said:

Interesting wording in the description. sit in the cloud and you cannot be be put on the block. Does this mean if you use it before noms, you cannot be a veto renom too ?

I think they are from the veto competition.

No, he has to choose if he wants to use it for regular noms or veto and choose wisely.  If he uses it for regular noms he can be put up for veto.  (of course i'm sure BB could change that if they wanted) but it does say it's only good for ONE nomination ceremony OR veto meeting

• Love 4
9 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Random question - can the HG's help each other out in the Slip & Slide comp?  For example, if Tyler and Scottie were neck and neck, could Kaycee dump some of her water in Tyler's jar or pass some water to him along the course?  Just curious.

• Love 1

I just flashed back to that Tyler/Sam conversation from last night. And I wonder if Sam hanging out with The Hive a good chunk of the day made her realize they have absolutely no idea what they are doing or what is going on which made Sam realize that she better stick with Tyler & Kaycee. Because that was a pretty flat out NO on Rockstars idea of a 5 person alliance, which made me LOL so hard. 

I don't think Sam really realized what Tyler was trying to do with Angela until last night when he explained it to her again- if they see the two of us as a duo then if I get thrown up on the block I go up with her not you and that's a good thing. I think it might of finally clicked what he is trying to do. You can tell the Angela situation really bothers her- she's feels as if she's being replaced. 

Also flashbacked to the mini-freak out that Hay was having in the HOH room last night when she was trying to figure out with the 6 meant etc. She was pretty much there- and I really think that the idea of a 6 person alliance on the other side was sending her in to a complete and utter panic attack that it was just easier to believe it NOT to be true and go with the oh it was just the 6th Veto Competition (even though it was the 7th). You could tell she had this look of absolute dread on her face and with the pacing back and forth. 

She started talking about how Alliances should have a solid core and then each person have their branch out for one person to pull in- she was basically describing what L6 did/has been doing. Scottie poo pooed that there is big alliance like that- I don't think he believes Angela, Kaycee & Tyler are able to have that complex of thought to carry out that mission all season long. Haha. He described Brett as the Victoria earlier this week- Scottie's reads on the house are sometimes spot on- but sometimes WAY off. Haha. 

22 minutes ago, Wings said:

Just catching up.  So we know for sure it is slip and slide tonight?  Where did they get the hats?  

Mystery why Tyler won’t tell Sam to vote RS.  Does he fear her telling RS?  Seems odd but I can’t think of anyone else. 

The Twitter account that has been spoiling things all season long and has yet to be wrong tweeted that it was the Slip & Slide. 

The hats they wrote on were from the OTEV competition. 

I think with Tyler & Sam- he knows that she freaks out when she is told what she "must" do- as she did last week with the Bay vote- and he just didn't want to pressure her- it's easier to get her to that conclusion herself then to just outright tell her what to do. Which she did. 

4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Random question - can the HG's help each other out in the Slip & Slide comp?  For example, if Tyler and Scottie were neck and neck, could Kaycee dump some of her water in Tyler's jar or pass some water to him along the course?  Just curious.

Nope. I don't believe you can help. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, missyb said:

The reason I don't get Brigade vibes is because their are two women in this alliance. It makes a difference to me how they work together.

Good point. Plus The Brigade had the collective personality of a wet (or dry?) cucumber.  This is way more entertaining.  Even Angela with her ice water blood is bringing it her own way. Brett is freaking hilarious, and Tyler is still the most interesting player to me since Dan in BB10. He juggles about 1000 balls in the air at once and is still pretty amicable. He really does bring such joy to it. This is nothing like The Brigade to me. (The only redeeming factor in that whole season was Brittany bringing the funny.)

I'm confused why Sam is now confused. She committed to Tyler on Monday that she was evicting RS. Just don't tell anyone.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 16
25 minutes ago, missyb said:

I dont think Tyler is after Hay. She is not as important as she thinks. Scottie and Faysal are bigger targets.

I think he's very butthurt over what she did as the hacker, and there's no doubt (to anyone) that she's way smarter/shrewder than Faysal.

And haven't Scottie & Tyler had conversations and seemed as if they're working together (or at least not against one another)?

I think if Tyler or "his girls" get HOH, Hayleigh and Faysal will be on the block together.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I think if Tyler or "his girls" get HOH, Hayleigh and Faysal will be on the block together.

I thought they discussed this earlier, and it was going to be Fessy vs Scottie.

I think Tyler and the girls want to set up Scottie with his lone vote tonight.

Not sure if Brett was aware of that because he was trying to get Scottie to flip.

C'mon Brett/Angela, one of you has to come through for me and tell RS in their GBM that at least it's NOT her DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY! 

• Love 5

Some part of me thinks Sam got confused starting from the conversation yesterday where RS told Sam she needed to tell Brett she was voting for RS to stay so he would vote that way too. After that conversation Brett made several comments throughout the night Sam approached him and asked him what she should do. She had never asked Brett on voting guidance up to this point to my knowledge. Also, I think she sees Tyler, Angela, KC, Brett and JC hanging out and having fun - then the Hive are so positive that JC and Brett are with them. Sam mentioned to KC in their one on one that Tyler using the veto on Angela ensured KC was the renom and she couldn't understand how KC was ok with that since the three of them (Tyler/KC/Sam) have a supposed final 3 agreement. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I just flashed back to that Tyler/Sam conversation from last night. And I wonder if Sam hanging out with The Hive a good chunk of the day made her realize they have absolutely no idea what they are doing or what is going on which made Sam realize that she better stick with Tyler & Kaycee. Because that was a pretty flat out NO on Rockstars idea of a 5 person alliance, which made me LOL so hard. 

It wasn't even that Sam was heavily hanging out with The Hive yesterday; a lot of it was Rockstar annoying Sam when she was doing her arts and crafts. Sam was getting snippier over the day because Rockstar wouldn't leave her alone. I think part of it was her realizing that The Hive are dumb, but she didn't want to be part of their alliance because she's not interested in that kind of blatant game talk (she only likes it when she can initiate it) and she's firmly back with Tyler/Kaycee. Plus, Sam got a taste of the Hive bitching sessions and I know she doesn't like that.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, missyb said:

Because Tyler wants to allay any fears Sam may have/have had of Tyler only feigning personal interest in Sam for game reasons, to secure her vote.  Even when Sam asks Tyler outright how to vote, Tyler still emphasizes Sam’s vote should be Sam’s choice - but he’s voting to evict Pinky, because Pinky’s already said she’s targeting Tyler.  Smart, that.

3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Nashville -  It looks like rock salt is the best? True?

In my experience, yes.

• Love 3

Also can we just LOL at Sam asking Tyler when Kaycee was going to win something- she said it the other day and then again last night in her conversation with Tyler. She's thinking I've won HOH and contributed- Kaycee it's now your turn. Which I get- it's probably annoying to be in an alliance with someone that you don't perceive as pulling their weight. I know she doesn't know about Kaycee winning the Hacker- but she's not wrong. Let's go Kaycee. 

I do think Kaycee was throwing a lot at the beginning- I think she would have won the wall comp- but you can tell she dropped IMMEDIATELY after Kaitlyn did- she didn't want HOH. But I think she now knows that she cannot do that anymore- hopefully she turns it up tonight and wins. 

L6 are going to again put peanuts in their pockets- they did it for The Hacker comp- and Kaycee won- they did it for Veto and Tyler won. So I imagine this will become their "Thing" lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

In watching last night's episode after Tyler won the veto and he said "I love this game- I love it so much" made me realize just how much fun he's having and really enjoying every moment- he's living his dream. Obviously he wants to win the $500K that's his main goal. But you can tell he's just having the best time. I'm sure winning OTEV was a big deal for him as a Superfan- so I'm sure being able to freak out in the Diary Room about it was cathartic because he can't do that out in the house. Haha. 

Agreed. It’s not fun when a houseguest or an alliance steamrolls their way to the end, but that’s not how I would describe what’s happening this season. “Steamrolling” implies unfair advantages or opportunities, neither of which L6 possesses. They’ve lost several competitions (and alliance members), and their opponents are perfectly capable of playing this game — L6 is just superior. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Agreed. It’s not fun when a houseguest or an alliance steamrolls their way to the end, but that’s not how I would describe what’s happening this season. “Steamrolling” implies unfair advantages or opportunities, neither of which L6 possesses. They’ve lost several competitions (and alliance members), and their opponents are perfectly capable of playing this game — L6 is just superior. 

I completely agree- I don't think L6 is steamrolling at all- I also don't classify The Hive as "Underdogs" as I've seen people describe them as. 

There has been a pretty good back and forth this whole season. 

Foutte/Sacred 6/The Hive have won: 4 HOH's, 3 POV's, Hacker & Power App 

Level 6- 2 HOH's, 4 POV's, Hacker & Power App (but it only benefits the App Holder) 

Outliers- Sam winning HOH. 

What it comes down to is Level 6 just has been able to control who goes home every week, and just having complete trust in each other. While The Hive just cannot seem to trust each other. It was pretty evident in how each alliance handled The Hacker- Hay kept it a secret- and yes I think it wasn't a bad idea for her to take the shot at Tyler- if she communicated with her Alliance she could have really sat and thought about the pros & cons- who to use for Veto- who to pull down etc. Kaycee immediately told her alliance so they all were on the same page and making the right decision.  

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15

Absolutely -- usually I can't stand the "kool kids" alliance but they're having so much fun while the other side (the Box of Rocks alliance -- as in "dumb as a...") is so grim, clueless and floundering, it's so entertaining to sit back and watch get blindsided ... again and again and again and....

Especially after last season, which basically felt like a summer-long hostage situation....

Edited by Gummo
Because my thoughts come slowly
  • Love 16

I love that L6 wants to make the game fun, whether that's their purpose of always keeping the votes secret or not. They aren't trying to push over the other side to get them to do what they want to do.  They purposely want to keep blindsiding the hive every week.  And none of them are awful people - I even enjoy Angela because her ice queen demeanor has brought some entertainment.  But I wouldn't even be sad if L6 goes home. I honestly have no favorite this year and it feels great!

I honestly would be sad if 2 of the hive were at the end because at this point they honestly don't deserve it. However I guess if they ended up being the last 2 standing then I guess that means they do because they finally made their way against L6. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Because that was a pretty flat out NO on Rockstars idea of a 5 person alliance, which made me LOL so hard. 

Yet another example of how crappy Pinky is at the actual execution of playing BB.  Pinky intimately knows how much Sam absolutely hates the plotting/scheming aspects of the game, but Pinky’s Block paranoia won’t let her leave it alone - so she keeps pushing and pushing and pushing Sam, to the point any chance Pinky had of getting a friendship vote from Sam is now eclipsed by Sam’s irritation with being pushed on the subject.  Way to go, Pinky!  :P

I don't think Sam really realized what Tyler was trying to do with Angela until last night when he explained it to her again- if they see the two of us as a duo then if I get thrown up on the block I go up with her not you and that's a good thing. I think it might of finally clicked what he is trying to do. You can tell the Angela situation really bothers her- she's feels as if she's being replaced. 

Whether Tyler’s “Angela explanation” to Sam was the truth or not, it definitely “fit” as an explanation Sam wanted to hear - so in that respect, it was good.  ;)

Also flashbacked to the mini-freak out that Hay was having in the HOH room last night when she was trying to figure out with the 6 meant etc. She was pretty much there- and I really think that the idea of a 6 person alliance on the other side was sending her in to a complete and utter panic attack that it was just easier to believe it NOT to be true and go with the oh it was just the 6th Veto Competition (even though it was the 7th). You could tell she had this look of absolute dread on her face and with the pacing back and forth. 

Hay’s reaction succinctly encapsulates my biggest problem with the Bad News Bees: they only see what they want to see - or rather, they self-deceive.  They may not have ABSOLUTELY zero capacity for objective analysis and critique, but percentage-wise they’re definitely in the single digits.  Whatever information they receive, whatever Game moves transpire, it doesn’t matter - BNB will either contort it to support their commonly-preconceived Narrative In Which We Win Everything, or stick their heads in the sand and pretend it doesn’t matter or doesn’t exist.  Hay is the only one who has ever shown so much as even a glimmer of objective perception, and (as she’s so aptly demonstrated) even she can’t tolerate the blinding light of truth - it’s more comfortable to slip back into that dark, comfortable womb of self-deception.

She started talking about how Alliances should have a solid core and then each person have their branch out for one person to pull in- she was basically describing what L6 did/has been doing. Scottie poo pooed that there is big alliance like that- I don't think he believes Angela, Kaycee & Tyler are able to have that complex of thought to carry out that mission all season long. Haha. He described Brett as the Victoria earlier this week- Scottie's reads on the house are sometimes spot on- but sometimes WAY off. Haha. 

On the contrary; Scottie definitely sees what’s going on, but he doesn’t want Hay&Co. to see it.  IMHO Scottie’s already defected - they just don’t know it yet.  :)

22 minutes ago, vb68 said:

i'm confused why Sam is now confused. She committed to Tyler on Monday that she was evicting RS. 

Sam said why; she’s seen Tyler having a plethora of one-on-one conversations with other HGs, and she simply wants to make sure nothing has come of those conversations which would change their earlier agreed-upon plans.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Or tackle him ???? LOL

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

On the contrary; Scottie definitely sees what’s going on, but he doesn’t want Hay&Co. to see it.  IMHO Scottie’s already defected - they just don’t know it yet.  :)

You could be right on this- but after him flipping back to The Hive this week- L6 don't want anything to do with him so he's not in that good of a position. 

I also think that Scottie doesn't actually want Rockstar to stay- I think he's cool with her leaving. 

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Or tackle him ???? LOL

I think either approach would count as interfering with another player - and unless the comp rules specifically permit such, would result in the helper/tackler’s immediate disqualification.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Typos

Actually I think one thing that has Sam incredibly confused is Brett. She knows that Brett was part of the Tyler voting bloc and was his good friend.

then we had the fake fight and Brett seeming to spend most of the time with the Hive.

i still don’t think she can figure out why Brett is helping Rockstar with her speech. 

I also fell over laughing when Sam said a flat no to the 5 person alliance. I really don’t think she can really stand any of them except Rockstar. They are all such negative nellies.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 7