Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

LATER he should break from them, but not when the other anal lice has almost as many people as them.

How does the other side have almost as many people as them? RS is out, so it's gonna be Faysal/Hay/Scottie (which is a very tenuous threesome considering Faysal doesn't give one shit about Scottie and vice versa and, of course, because Scottie and Tyler are best friends) vs. Tyler/Brett/Angela/Kaycee/JC (because let's face it, JC is and always was with them), with Sam as an unpredictable crazy person, but one that's in love with Brett and spent the first month of the game stuck to Tyler like glue.

Brett will get to a point (and probably fairly soon actually) where there will be no way for him to take out Tyler even if he wanted to. I guess he better hope Kaycee/Angela/Sam/JC will choose him over Tyler. But Tyler will get him first anyway, so none of this even matters lol.

[Brett] would be a great cars salesman. 

Oh definitely. That is actually a perfect way to describe him. He usually manages to seem more sincere than a used car salesman though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Wings said:

The editors are doing a good job with the episodes. They showed Sam’s crazy very well.   Her Curb stomp description was unsettling and her delivery chilling!  My show only friend said, OMG are they watching her closely in the kitchen.  Lol

Sam's brand of crazy is kind of the reason I even watch this otherwise predictable week. Because this will never be not funny:

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That's weird, the first hacker comp they showed them coming in from outside. 

Isn’t there some basement access in the outdoor area where they do those ‘fumbling in the dark’ competitions?  Maybe they partitioned that off and soundproofed it somehow?

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

How does the other side have almost as many people as them?

Sam is clearly not voting with them anymore and will even be further apart from them when they vote out Rockstar. 

It is 5-4 once Rockstar leaves. That is way too soon to abandon your anal lice. 

Heck, since Sam IS in love with him, it's even LESS logical for him to leave, as she will likely go after the others ahead of him. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LilDumplin said:

Isn’t there some basement access in the outdoor area where they do those ‘fumbling in the dark’ competitions?  Maybe they partitioned that off and soundproofed it somehow?

Pretty sure the usual dark comps are in a structure put into the backyard, but yea the first comp of the season definitely must have been in the basement via the backyard.

• Love 2

I guess I'm an idiot because I never even thought that they actually had a separate place to do some of the comps. Though I don't know what I was thinking during the premiere, then, when half of them went below the studio for the dark competition. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I'm an idiot because I never even thought that they actually had a separate place to do some of the comps. Though I don't know what I was thinking during the premiere, then, when half of them went below the studio for the dark competition. 

I just assumed the dark competition was done in the backyard. Who knew?? LOL!!!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sam is clearly not voting with them anymore and will even be further apart from them when they vote out Rockstar. 

I don't see this actually happening tbh. I don't think Sam is going to actually join the Faysal/Hay/Scottie 'alliance.' Hell, I assume Scottie will probably try to go back over to the other side once RS leaves lol.

It'll depend on if Faysal can win HOH. (Slip & slide HOH this week please!) If he does then Scottie/Sam stay with them. If Scottie wins HOH, he would stick with them. If Tyler/Angela/Brett/Kaycee win HOH then Sam will totally kiss their ass and Scottie will, too. I don't know what the fuck Sam would do if she was HOH. And as much as I am just done with her, I kinda want her to win. It'd probably be a bigger mess than her first HOH, which is saying something. JC will probably just throw HOH again.

This week needs to end already. This has to be the longest one so far. Although, in general, it feels like it's been 84 years and it's only week 7 lol. They really need to shorten the seasons/have smaller casts imo. The show starts dragging by the time jury starts.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I'm an idiot because I never even thought that they actually had a separate place to do some of the comps. 

I don't feel like they have ever done a comp anywhere but the backyard or in the house before this season. Does anyone remember any others?

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I'm fairly sure the old 'black box' ones they used to do were. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, LilDumplin said:

The black box comps are usually done outside in a giant black box they construct but stuff like the first black box comp this season i wouldn't be surprised if that was set up elsewhere since they had to do two different comps that same night and both seemed to be pretty massive setups. 

The only Lv4'er I could see making a move against Tyler is Angela. Just because she's erratic and turned on Rachel at the drop of a hat. Kaycee never will. Brett might want to but it will be too late and he has no numbers. Tyler will get him first. 

At this point the only way I don't see Tyler getting to the end is if he gets Vanessa'd out at like F3. 

I do wonder if Scottie is around towards the end and wins some of those mental comps if he would take a shot at like F5/4. I suppose it's possible.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
12 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I thought so too, but now I am not sure.  The black box was pretty big so why build it there when the basement would have been easier.  We saw them enter it in the backyard but it doesn't mean the comp was held there. 

JC's best move right now is to cut the act and completely side with L6.  Very easy explanation why.  If he continues to try and play both sides, hes one of the next few boots (If Scottie/Rockstar/Haliegh win HOH).  If he sticks with L4 he will at least make top 5 and from there on he needs to win out. 

I think he has a very small chance of winning right now.  Hes played a great game so far but playing the middle has an expiration date with how much L6 knows about what has really happened in this house.

• Love 2

They've definitely been creative with new and unique ways to get the HGs to other parts of the house. 

Wasn't it BB18 where they have the phone booth with a special code and then they had to crawl through a dark hallway to get to the Pandora's Box room?  I need to find out if there's another name for that.  It's been Pandora's Box, Mr. Pectacular's room, the Power App room, and who knows what else.  I'm sure it was there all along, but only for crew in the beginning.  They keep adding on little by little.  I need to go back and look at the maps. 

At one time, the HGs exited outside at the end of their time (eviction or win).  Now, they have a whole studio for Julie and the audience.

29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't feel like they have ever done a comp anywhere but the backyard or in the house before this season. Does anyone remember any others?

The one where I think it was Mike Boogie or Will who had to adjust the lasers while being suspended from the ceiling?  I always wondered, "How the fuck did they get that giant circle of tower in the back yard. Now it makies sense...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

JC's best move right now is to cut the act and completely side with L6.  Very easy explanation why.  If he continues to try and play both sides, hes one of the next few boots (If Scottie/Rockstar/Haliegh win HOH).  If he sticks with L4 he will at least make top 5 and from there on he needs to win out. 

JC has always been with Lv4. As much as people like to claim he wants to keep the sides even he was pushing for Haleigh to put Sam on the block, which is exactly what Tyler and his side wanted (before the hacker comp). That doesn't sound like someone who is trying to ride the middle and keep the sides even.  

Assuming he will make F5 if he just sticks with that alliance is a little silly though. Way too many variables at play, namely who wins competitions and when. Also what stupid twists TPTB will try to jam down our throats. Again. 

I don't really see him as having a chance to win though. He's only got two real allies in Fessy (an idiot) and Tyler (who doesn't wanna take him to the end). Andy Herren had played a much better social game than JC. It was why he was able to splinter away from McCranda at the right time and create a new alliance that crushed the endgame. I don't see JC having that ability. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The big thing is that he has the other side so snowed that they think that he is just a dupe. They'll learn otherwise by the time they have to vote, so if he's there, he'll get credit for fooling them, I bet. 

If they have any perspective, they will laugh and cry that L6 hid their alliance so well and be impressed.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Wings said:

I thought so too, but now I am not sure.  The black box was pretty big so why build it there when the basement would have been easier.  We saw them enter it in the backyard but it doesn't mean the comp was held there. 

Actually, this may make some sense that perhaps, they did do the black box comp in the basement and just edited it to make it seem like they entered in the backyard.. I guess it kind of makes sense this year because the premiere had two different competitions going on, and then an additional third comp shortly after. If they wanted to do all three and not have it take three or four days, it does make sense for them to do it this way. 

I feel like this is a new thing, though. I can't imagine it being done much in previous seasons because I don't think they needed to. This allowed for a more complex type of comp, rather than a shitty comp thrown in to the corner because they needed the other space for the HOH/veto. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
Because I actually needed to read the entirety of the post I was quoting
  • Love 2

Catching up on the feeds from last night, RS told Haleigh if it's her and KC on the block on Thursday night, "I'm going IN on that eviction. I'm going IN on Kaycee." lol okay. The funny thing is she'll be using KC voting out Bayleigh and Rachel as some kind of evidence that KC is untrustworthy. Except RS doesn't know that by voting out Bayleigh and Rachel, Kaycee was actually solidifying her trustworthiness to her secret alliance.

Gotdamn, The Hive is so oblivious. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out about L6, and how they've been operating since almost day one.

ETA: Actual Rockstar quote: "I'm always thinking about all angles"

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8

Honestly the biggest blindside of the season will come when Tyler reveals to the houseguests he’s a Superfan. I hope it’s on camera when that happens. They all really think he has no idea what is going on in the game or how to play it. I was lolling when Fessy was trying to BBsplain to Tyler late night/early this morning in the bathroom. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly the biggest blindside of the season will come when Tyler reveals to the houseguests he’s a Superfan. I hope it’s on camera when that happens.

I feel like this happens every season and no one really gives a shit. Once the season is over the HGs forget the game the minute the backyard interviews begin and turn their focus to famewhoring.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly the biggest blindside of the season will come when Tyler reveals to the houseguests he’s a Superfan. I hope it’s on camera when that happens. They all really think he has no idea what is going on in the game or how to play it. I was lolling when Fessy was trying to BBsplain to Tyler late night/early this morning in the bathroom. 

He won't admit that until the show is over.  He would be deemed a liar evicted on those grounds. 

The way the season is shaping up no one is even going to remember Footy/Hive by finale night. The bigger storylines will be how bitter Sam and JC are and the other Lv4’ers who got backstabbed. 

I could see Kaycee being as salty as Alex if Tyler ever turns on her (which he probably won’t because she’s easy for him to beat).

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I feel like this happens every season and no one really gives a shit. Once the season is over the HGs forget the game the minute the backyard interviews begin and turn their focus to famewhoring.

I dunno- the HG's talk an awful lot about how Tyler has "no idea what's happening" as he's "never seen the game" so we have to "counsel" him. That's their go to excuse along with he's being tempted by the feminine wilds of the house. Haha. 

I think it's possible they have him reveal it on Finale night, if he makes it to the end. I don't think he'll say it in his F2 speech- but they might possibly have him tell them afterwards before they make the winner announcement. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

I could see Kaycee being as salty as Alex is Tyler ever turns on her (which he probably won’t because she’s easy for him to beat).

Idk, I think Alex was a mean, nasty player way before Paul ever turned on her. Kaycee seems to have a level head, I really don't think she'll be super bitter if L4 votes her out.

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I dunno- the HG's talk an awful lot about how Tyler has "no idea what's happening" as he's "never seen the game" so we have to "counsel" him. That's their go to excuse along with he's being tempted by the feminine wilds of the house. Haha. 

I think it's possible they have him reveal it on Finale night, if he makes it to the end. I don't think he'll say it in his F2 speech- but they might possibly have him tell them afterwards before they make the winner announcement. 

Yeah, there's a huge difference in someone like Johnny Mac being a secret superfan and someone like Tyler. Johnny Mac won vetos but had zero control over the game. Tyler is a secret superfan who is secretly controlling the game in a secret majority alliance. It's a different beast IMO.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Idk, I think Alex was a mean, nasty player way before Paul ever turned on her. Kaycee seems to have a level head, I really don't think she'll be super bitter if L4 votes her out.

Agreed. She really adores Tyler- and I think if he cut her she would understand it as a game move. She would 100% vote for him in the end. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, NailedIt said:

I wonder if the PTB suggested to her quitting in the house while she was having issues was not a smart idea.

Probably so, she needs to quit. Did u notice how Sam was eavesdropping in her little storage area by the have not room? Sam was listening to Haliegh and Angela after the hacker comp, I think. They better start watching her, she’s very sneaky.

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

Didn’t Kaycee just say this week “no one fucks with my clique?” It’s easy to have a level head when you don’t face much adversity. 

But I agree, Alex was uniquely awful. And again I don’t see why Tyler would ever go against her. Seems like Angela will be the one he backstabs. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

@Callaphera, do you mind giving us the short version of that Angela/Tyler convo? I'm at work and can't watch. (And heaven forbid I wait 5.5 hours until I leave for the day.)

Her mother pushed her in gymnastics to the point she had no childhood.  She remembers doing homework until 2 am and she knew that was the time because the street sweeper came by at the same time every morning. She would cry knowing she only had 4 hours left to sleep.   She got too tall for gymnastics so decided to do pole vaulting because she found that many former gymnasts went to that sport when they grew too tall.  That is part one.  Listening to part 2 now. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I love this. I wish more of the (usually totally full of bs) one-on-ones went this way. Not bitchy or personal attacks, no false flattery or fake pacts. Just "this is the game, this is the move you made, now I'm making mine."

Oh so echo this.  I purely loved the Hay/Tyler pre-nom conversation - when Tyler went to Hailey and flat-out said, “Look - after you Hacker-nommed me, we both know we’re gunning for each other now, and you have HoH this week.  I know you’re putting me OTB sometime, so... are you nomming me outright, or are you BD’ing me?  And what are the strategic implications for both of us of either move?”  Even if you don’t like Tyler, you had to love THAT.  :)

I think Tyler’s manner-of-fact approach absolutely took Hay by surprise, and her “I’m considering NOT putting you up” response was telling; Hay was being cagey, but she obviously viewed the notion of NOT nomming Tyler as the remotest of possibilities - and Tyler both recognized and accepted that, calmly and without the usual histrionics.  Stellar.

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

How does the other side have almost as many people as them?

They can have, if the wildcard votes side with them.  On the upcoming vote (using ‘Angela’ as placeholder for the L4 member position OTB):

• Not voting: Hay (HoH), Angela and Pinky (noms).
  • L4: Tyler, Kaycee, Brett.
  • Hive: Fessy.
  • Wildcards at present: JC, Scottie, Sam.

Fessy’s vote will probably be Hacker-nullified, but if all three wildcards VTE Angela (Sam for friendship, JC and Scottie for strategy) then a tiebreaker will be thrown to Hay to resolve - and who do you think Hay will send packing?

That is one thing about this season which hasn’t happened in a very long time - the wildcard votes number as much as the biggest alliance.  :)

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see this actually happening tbh. I don't think Sam is going to actually join the Faysal/Hay/Scottie 'alliance.' 

Maybe Sam would formally defect, maybe not - but she doesn’t have to necessarily defect, to vote with the other side.  Given Sam’s current closeness with Pinky, do you see ANY L4 member (Angela, or another should Tyler play the Veto and take Angela down) going OTB for whom Sam would VTE Pinky? 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The black boxes were (and continue to be, TTBOMK) structures built in the BY - but between them and the Hacker Comp sets, you’re talking entirely different scales of required space and resources:

• Space: the black box only needs to accommodate the components for its particular maze configuration, plus HG accommodation ranging from one HG at at time to (at most) a narrow lane for each contestant.  In contrast, Hacker requires an individual enclosed office-sized space for each HG, plus a concealed space adjacent to each “office” for the camera equipment and crew.
  • Requirements: the support requirements for a black box are exceedingly simple - enough electricity and Romex (standard three-wire housing-grade electrical wiring) to power a few infrared illumination lights, plus the night-vision cameras.  For Hacker, the lighting and camera requirements are similar (minus the infrared/night vision), but they need more of them to cover each room individually. Plus, there are additional electrical and computer network wiring requirements for the equipment in each room - and Cat6-grade computer network cabling isn’t something you can just slap up quickly and expect to work reliably.  It can be temperamental, which requires extra time for testing and verification - and these comp set constructions are already running on a tight enough time schedule as it is.
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

@Callaphera, do you mind giving us the short version of that Angela/Tyler convo? I'm at work and can't watch. (And heaven forbid I wait 5.5 hours until I leave for the day.)

I'm not @Callaphera but she was basically telling Tyler about her life story since she just told Tyler & Kaycee that she was training as an Olympic Pole Vaulter the other day, that's her "secret". 

She was telling Tyler that she was a gymnast from age 5 to 17- as her parents put her in gymnastics because she kept flipping off the couch and they figured that energy was better used elsewhere then in their living room.  She absolutely hated it- but felt she had to do it because that's what her parents wanted. She trained every single day and her mom drove her an hour and half each way to train after school. She said she was abused by her Gymnastics coach when she was a kid- how he made them hold onto the bars until the skin peeled off their hands- and how abuse/rape etc. was pretty prevalent in Gymnastics- she knew a few girls who were raped.  She rebelled a lot when she was younger- because of how miserable she was. 

She was offered a few scholarships to University for Gymnastics- but then decided that she just couldn't do it anymore. So at 17 years old she quit which pissed her family off- she decided to try out for the football team- and the Track & Field coach saw her- and offered her a spot on the team and then she started doing that. We didn't really get much into the Pole Vaulting part of the story as people kept coming over to interrupt and talk block them. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She DID threaten to not vote for him in the end if he went against her here. I think that's BS, but hey, it's at least a pretty good argument for a guy who is obviously looking ahead to the end of the game. 

Well I think Tyler has as much respect for Haleigh's game as she has for his. In other words, he thinks she's dumb in the game sense. So I think that fell on deaf ears.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Last night when Tyler and Scottie were having a one on one in the HN, Tyler told Scottie before Haleigh barged in that he was pissed off that RS had basically stolen Sam from him, so Tyler must be thinking he can get Sam back if RS leaves.

43 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Tyler was explaining this to JC last night in the hammock. Quit acting surprised and own your votes. Tyler didn't say it directly but his point was that people are starting to catch on to JC's game. 

33 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Catching up on the feeds from last night, RS told Haleigh if it's her and KC on the block on Thursday night, "I'm going IN on that eviction. I'm going IN on Kaycee." lol okay. The funny thing is she'll be using KC voting out Bayleigh and Rachel as some kind of evidence that KC is untrustworthy. Except RS doesn't know that by voting out Bayleigh and Rachel, Kaycee was actually solidifying her trustworthiness to her secret alliance.

Yep. I started snorting when she said that.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Agreed. She really adores Tyler- and I think if he cut her she would understand it as a game move. She would 100% vote for him in the end. 

Yep, I don't think any of the remaining L6 are going to bitter at all. They all know it's game. I think they are all going to be friends outside of this, with the possible exception of Angela/Rachel.  I'm not so sure with The Hive. They are much more emotional players.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Probably so, she needs to quit. Did u notice how Sam was eavesdropping in her little storage area by the have not room? Sam was listening to Haliegh and Angela after the hacker comp, I think. They better start watching her, she’s very sneaky.

Do we know if that actually happened though?  On the tv show they can edit it to make it looks like that's what she's doing - it gave Sam a reason to go off on Haleigh about people making fun of her.  But I think on the feeds Sam didn't actually hear anything and was going straight off paranoia. 

• Love 1

I think it's a big mistake if Tyler doesn't tell Sam he's using the Veto. Especially if Kaycee goes up - Sam is going to see it as betraying Kaycee in favor of Angela (which she already admitted to Kaycee she's worried about). 

I don't know what reason he could give Sam without being like, "Don't worry, we're all in on it!" He could just go with the "I want to play an honest game, and she saved me last week. I feel obligated," defense. But if he surprises her along with the rest of the House, she's getting right back on that Tyler/Angela hate train. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't know what reason he could give Sam without being like, "Don't worry, we're all in on it!" He could just go with the "I want to play an honest game, and she saved me last week. I feel obligated," defense. But if he surprises her along with the rest of the House, she's getting right back on that Tyler/Angela hate train. 

Tyler told Scottie last night that Sam won't even look him in the eye now, so I doubt he thinks he's risking that much. Again I think he must be thinking once RS is gone, he at least has more of a chance to repair some of the damage. She'll be looking for someone else to cling to if she doesn't DOR.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

For once I kinda wish there was a way to get the votes NOT in L6's favor.  RS is better for team good feeds. 

And does she NEVER wash her hair?? Because I can't believe that color has lasted this long.  Unless Sam has been dying it each week. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think it's a big mistake if Tyler doesn't tell Sam he's using the Veto. Especially if Kaycee goes up - Sam is going to see it as betraying Kaycee in favor of Angela (which she already admitted to Kaycee she's worried about). 

Good point Mooses. Either Tyler or Kaycee should tell her. Preferably Tyler so she feels in the loop. Or the Tyler and KC should tell her together sos he feels part of thier team. Explain that Angela is a vote for them right now and RS is not. They may lose that vote if Angela goes home so they need her to stay.

ETA   Rewatched a Sam. Kaycee conversation and KC tells her it will be her and RS on the block. That is where Sam asks if everything is still good with Tyler and if she has been replaced by Angela. KC says, no,no,no. He loves you, like ...... ( a friend).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

The only risk Tyler will take in not telling Sam before the veto is that she could blab about his power. But it's only good for a couple of more weeks anyway, and I legit don't think KC/Angela/Brett will care. The only one that might be a little miffed in not knowing is JC, because he thinks he and Tyler are tighter than anyone else. But I still don't think it would make him vote to keep RS. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

The only risk Tyler will take in not telling Sam before the veto is that she could blab about his power. But it's only good for a couple of more weeks anyway, and I legit don't think KC/Angela/Brett will care. The only one that might be a little miffed in not knowing is JC, because he thinks he and Tyler are tighter than anyone else. But I still don't think it would make him vote to keep RS. 

The problem is, if she let's out his secret, he loses the element of surprise. It will make it much easier to flush it out - if Haleigh knew he had it this week, she would probably have put him up as an initial and been more secretive about initial nominations/BD. It loses a lot of its power if word gets out. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mooses said:

The problem is, if she let's out his secret, he loses the element of surprise. It will make it much easier to flush it out - if Haleigh knew he had it this week, she would probably have put him up as an initial and been more secretive about initial nominations/BD. It loses a lot of its power if word gets out. 

True, but he only has two more weeks to use it (I think?). Unless Fessy wins HOH this week, L6+ will get HOH, so Fessy or Haleigh have a good chance at going home this next week. And then, it'll only be whoever's left over from those two to compete against the rest of the house. 

• Love 2

He knows he's running that risk that Sam will blab no matter what now anyway though.  I think he acknowledged on the episode that it was probably a mistake to tell her. He just has to move forward. Sam for her part was bawling that she thought it was a lie.  So who knows. If she saw any advantage for her, she probably would have said something by now.  

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm not @Callaphera but she was basically telling Tyler about her life story since she just told Tyler & Kaycee that she was training as an Olympic Pole Vaulter the other day, that's her "secret". 

She was telling Tyler that she was a gymnast from age 5 to 17- as her parents put her in gymnastics because she kept flipping off the couch and they figured that energy was better used elsewhere then in their living room.  She absolutely hated it- but felt she had to do it because that's what her parents wanted. She trained every single day and her mom drove her an hour and half each way to train after school. She said she was abused by her Gymnastics coach when she was a kid- how he made them hold onto the bars until the skin peeled off their hands- and how abuse/rape etc. was pretty prevalent in Gymnastics- she knew a few girls who were raped.  She rebelled a lot when she was younger- because of how miserable she was. 

She was offered a few scholarships to University for Gymnastics- but then decided that she just couldn't do it anymore. So at 17 years old she quit which pissed her family off- she decided to try out for the football team- and the Track & Field coach saw her- and offered her a spot on the team and then she started doing that. We didn't really get much into the Pole Vaulting part of the story as people kept coming over to interrupt and talk block them. 

I used to live in Indianapolis and a local girl gymnast was in the 2008 Olympics Sam Peszek (sp). I met her at a school fund raiser and shook her hand and immediately felt a little feminine. Her had was like grabbing an old leather work boot that got soaking wet and left in the sun to dry... for 2 years.  Her had was calloused from bottom of palm to fingertips so I can imagine that her story is true for sure.

• Love 3