Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Janelle hurt James Rhine’s finger and he was super butthurt about it and said she assaulted him. Lol and Janelle was like, well I broke a nail. 

I loved that moment. It's a harm! A little harm.

I don't know what to think of the Brett reveal at all. Except...Welcome to Sam. Expect the Unexpected.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3

I think Kaycee might be able to pull off an Otev win. She's still my darkhorse for this game, and since she hasn't gotten to do a lot of physical comps, I think she's ready for a winning streak.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

LOL. He went in for a vasectomy earlier this week. Since he got shish kabob'd in the sack and took one for the team, I figure me being Chief Sandwich Maker and Ice Pack Fetcher is the least I can do.

Sounds like a good plan

But..........  recovery takes a week? Women squeeze out a kid or 2 and are expected to hit the road running in 2 days!

Ah, men.  BLess their little ole hearts. ?

Sorry to be OT. Couldn't resist.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Slider said:

I think Kaycee might be able to pull off an Otev win. She's still my darkhorse for this game, and since she hasn't gotten to do a lot of physical comps, I think she's ready for a winning streak.

I think so too. Anyone can win this, but I think Kaycee, Haleigh and Tyler will be the fastest if they get lucky and find the words. I'm still pulling for L4 though.

Should be a fun comp...fast, physical and lots of people gunning for it.

I'm just getting caught up...on Jokers there is mention of a RS and Kaycee fight? Did something happen?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2

Fessy is really good on dates, events , people. If he finds the correct answer, he is a serious contender. Unless, they have to crawl underneath something, i hope i hope.

And what about Angela?? She is a star athlete, pole vaulter. This will be a squeaker.

Edited by missyb

It would be fun if OTEV had a recognizable voice like the year Gilbert Gottfried did it. That was great. and he started going off script and cursing at the players. Zach was all "Hey my little brother is watching." I loved it.

Can't think of who I would like to do it, though. Leslie Jones, but that's not going to happen. I suppose maybe they could let "Granny" do it. That might be funny.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

So, I'm rooting for a Hive veto win, to be honest. I have a few reasons why:

• I want another twist to fail, since all of them have failed thus far
  • Tyler would also use his power, not knowing that Haleigh's thinking to not backdoor him anyway (this one isn't a guarantee that Tyler would be wasting his power, but I'd laugh if we find out that Haleigh really just wants Kaycee back up next to Angela)
  • Angela and Bayleigh in the jury house together. Enough said.
  • Now that Sam has confessed this supposed crush on Brett (I still don't believe it's that deep), imagine if Brockstar became closer
  • With Sam/Rockstar becoming closer, I just want to see Sam turn on her next week for the laughs
  • Tyler/Kaycee will have to scramble a bit without Angela, since their numbers are dwindling and Sam is drifting
  • Angela leaving is really no real loss to Team Good Feeds. It's not like she's provided a whole lot of drama in the first place, while Rockstar, though frustrating at times, does bring some drama to the feeds
  • Love 6

Sam was in the kitchen with Scottie and Fessy and when Rockstar came downstairs she was greeted with “Hi, Blockstar.” Rockstar kept on walking and said “Sam, please stop saying that. It’s offensive.” Sam then said to the boys “But she gets taken down every time!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OK, they HAVE to put that on the CBS show.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 15
Just now, TimWil said:

As Rockstar walked by Sam in the kitchen she was greeted with “Hi, Blockstar.” Rockstar kept on walking and said “Sam, please stop saying that. It’s offensive.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Meanwhile, Fessy cracks up in the background and can't stop snickering about it.

• Love 4

After Sam's confession last night, 

...I think love Brett. 

But, really, he's growing on me like a fungus, too.

And now I'm obsessed with Sam/Brett's interactions. They were bonding over Carhartts and I was like...so this is Sam flirting! Poor Brett, she's practically throwing herself at him! 

• Love 4

I think the one thing that drives me crazy about Hive- is that they take everything as a personal offense towards them. The other side is also trying to win Big Brother- they aren't just in the house to hand one of your team members a win. The fact that they STILL can't see that getting out Bay was a good move not a "weak ass move" as they keep saying it was, is ridiculous. She had a POWER in her pocket. If she didn't have one- then it would probably have been either Hay or Fessy that was out the door. 

Then with Rockstar getting put up by the Hacker again calling it a "weak ass move"- it's not a weak ass move to put up someone that is weak at competitions when you are trying to save someone in your alliance- they don't want you to win the Veto- that is why they put you up. 

I'm sorry you feel like you've been riding the block all summer Rockstar- but this isn't a game of taking turns on the block, and everyone should have a turn. This is Big Brother. 

I think the reason why The Hive drive me crazy is their lack of attention to these things- it's fine to be messy and blame each other- even though now it's like enough already. But at least acknowledge the strategy behind it. The other side isn't making moves to benefit you and your alliance- they are making moves to benefit them. Just as you guys are making moves to benefit you.

Also- I hate this Hacker Twist- I still think it's too powerful- but for Hay to be so salty about someone using their Hacker win on her HOH is a joke- you won last week and made a move after you promised you wouldn't use it. Then you shouldn't have won HOH if you are going to be so angry about it. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 22
12 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Sam was in the kitchen with Scottie and Fessy and when Rockstar came downstairs she was greeted with “Hi, Blockstar.” Rockstar kept on walking and said “Sam, please stop saying that. It’s offensive.” Sam then said to the boys “But she gets taken down every time!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was so sensitive of Sam. It amy not always be about Angela but it is always about Sam. Imagine if that was her always on the block and someone said hi SamBlock.

Kaycee telling Tyler if it is the spelling comp, Angela thought of using the would Rockstar. NT

08/11/18 10:26 AM  from jokers.

That;s funny not to mention insensitive.

11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think the one thing that drives me crazy about Hive- is that they take everything as a personal offense towards them. The other side is also trying to win Big Brother- they aren't just in the house to hand one of your team members a win. The fact that they STILL can't see that getting out Bay was a good move not a "weak ass move" as they keep saying it was, is ridiculous. She had a POWER in her pocket. If she didn't have one- then it would probably have been either Hay or Fessy that was out the door. 

Speaking of: last night, Angela talked to Sam about how she always tries to keep in mind it's a game. She's up on the block, but she knows it's just what's best for Haleigh's game  - she's not going to freak out or take it personally. She said she was really hurt when Bayleigh told her they couldn't be friends after this - Angela knew she was taking everything personal whereas Angela wasn't. 

Now, I think Angela took the Rachel thing a little too personal. They were close, and she was hurt. It must be easy to forget. But I do think that's the best attitude to have in Big Brother, and it made me appreciate that Angela was really conscious that the House is not reality. 

Sam, however, was the wrong personal to open about this. She was completely uninterested, went on about how she knows everyone in this House better than anyone else and that's her purpose. She had already told Kaycee to stop thinking about the game. And I could just see her filing this Angela confession away into her "Bad Women" files. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It would be fun if OTEV had a recognizable voice like the year Gilbert Gottfried did it. That was great. and he started going off script and cursing at the players. Zach was all "Hey my little brother is watching." I loved it.

Can't think of who I would like to do it, though. Leslie Jones, but that's not going to happen. I suppose maybe they could let "Granny" do it. That might be funny.

Didn't Boogie do it for BB17? I could have sworn that was his voice saying "Sorry, Meg" after she faceplanted on the ramp.

• Love 1

I’m honestly concerned about Sams mental health and for once I’m not being sarcastic. 

I’m a big fat disgusting piece of shit and I wish I was dead.

Production needs to step in. Poor thing...

Link to Sams comment on Twitter

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

So Fessy is really the Hive’s only chance. I can’t see RS winning OTEV. 

ETA: Oops I forgot about Haleigh. So close to 50/50. 

Don’t forget if Haleigh, RS or Fess Win Kaycee still is going to cancel a vote.

#teamgoodfeeds or #teampredictablefeeds?

1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

I’m honestly concerned about Sams mental health and for once I’m not being sarcastic. 

This is going to be a little tasteless but I'll say it anyway:

If there was ever a great place for someone to be on Suicide Watch, it would be the Big Brother house. Think about it: they don't get sharp knives, I'm surprised that they can even dole out the ibuprofen/Tylenol themselves, Big Brother won't even give them some hair ties for some odd reason, and if she were to try anything, there are people manning the cameras and mics 24/7.

I don't think Sam is looking to actively harm herself but honestly, she could be in worse places if she did want to harm herself.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Then with Rockstar getting put up by the Hacker again calling it a "weak ass move"- it's not a weak ass move to put up someone that is weak at competitions when you are trying to save someone in your alliance- they don't want you to win the Veto- that is why they put you up. 

I heard Haleigh tell Fessy up in the HOH yesterday after the Hacker comp when he was worrying that he was going to be the Replacement that no, it would be RS because she "can't win anything."  Then after it happens, Haleigh goes into her "weak ass move" rants.

That's why I can almost like her, but then she pulls back from it. She has some good reads, but she's very immature.

• Love 2
Just now, PhoneCop said:

Rachel's Yeller/InstaGranny would be fantastic as OTEV. As long as it's memorable, because it's three fucking years later and I still have "BUTTAAAAAAAAH" stuck in my head.

The husband and I still say it that way. "Honey, can you pass me the Buuuuu-daaaah?" And it still cracks us up every time. 

We were meant for each other.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BBFanTX said:

I wish I were dead, not I wish I was dead.   It is a subjunctive mood.  ;> 

She is just doing her woe is me, I don't consider her suicidal, just dramatic.  

I will show myself out now.  :>  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I wish I were dead, not I wish I was dead.   It is a subjunctive mood.  

She is just doing her woe is me, I don't consider her suicidal, just dramatic.  

She says wish I was dead. I went back and checked. I understand @Callaphera ‘s point and everyone’s opinion. I’ve posted numerous times that she drives me nuts BUT that statement is scary.

It is just my opinion and don’t forget “Opinions are like assholes. We all have em”.

#muchlove ???

• Love 4

Sam definitely has some serious self-confidence issues that she tries to mask with her "I'm me, and I won't change!" speeches, but I don't think that it's abnormal for Big Brother to bring insecurities out ten-fold. She said she drinks every night, so maybe that's how she deals with it at home, but she can't here. She hasn't had a cigarette lately. It all makes so much sense now.

The Tyler hissing noises, though? Still weird.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

She says wish I was dead. I went back and checked. 

Wings was just correcting Sam's grammar saying the grammatically correct way to express it would be to say "If I were dead" instead of "If I was dead".  Incorrect grammar from Sam aside, I think she needs professional help.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

It is just my opinion and don’t forget “Opinions are like assholes. We all have em”.

We all go back and forth with opinions all season. The best part about this place versus other BB fan forums is that we rarely get heated at each other, it's almost all directed at the HGs. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Oh Sam. I'm sure production is watching her carefully, and it's always best to take these comments seriously.

Yet, I must be an Angela because they still seem like attention seeking drama statements more than anything else, from someone who is insecure and needing reassurance constantly,  or that type of behaviour where someone might put themselves down before other people can. I'd hate to be a friend or family member hearing that and not be able to reach out to her though. 

She's going to be a mess (shocker) if Blockstar leaves.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

We all go back and forth with opinions all season. The best part about this place versus other BB fan forums is that we rarely get heated at each other, it's almost all directed at the HGs. 

I agree! I absolutely love this forum. You all are die hard BB fans and it's a great place to BB geek out! Especially this season. ?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

She says wish I was dead. I went back and checked. I understand @Callaphera ‘s point and everyone’s opinion. I’ve posted numerous times that she drives me nuts BUT that statement is scary.

#muchlove ???

LOL!  Yes she did say that and why I posted as such.  Re read my post.  It should be I wish I were dead.  ;>

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I’d give Tyler and Haleigh the edge in this one. 

While there is a luck and physical element to OTEV, there is definitely a strategic one.  I forget who did it first, but I remember a couple of past contestants who would stockpile a bunch of names in a "secret" spot (or as secret as you can get) and then keep going back to that spot after each round.

I'm assuming that Tyler (and Scottie) knows about that strategy but not sure about the rest of the veto players.  Has Scottie told the rest of the Hive what to do if the veto is OTEV?

Just now, Wings said:

LOL!  Yes she did say that and why I posted as such.  Re read my post.  It should be I wish I were dead.  ;>

I lost my best friend to suicide.  I’m not going to bicker with someone over the seriousness of their suicidal gesture and the grammatical presentation of such a threat.  

I stupidly tried to be a hero and take care of her on my own instead of getting more help.  I hope BB talks to Sam, assesses the situation thoroughly, and gets her the help she may be needing right now.  Being in the House has to be stressful.  Whatever she’s dealing with, I hope she’s able to fully tackle it when she gets out of the house.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Wings was just correcting Sam's grammar saying the grammatically correct way to express it would be to say "If I were dead" instead of "If I was dead".  Incorrect grammar from Sam aside, I think she needs professional help.

Thanks.  She could possibly benefit from therapy but that is all up to her being open to it.  Therapists cannot fix you, they light the way.  It is all up to you to do the work.  

5 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I lost my best friend to suicide.  I’m not going to bicker with someone over the seriousness of their suicidal gesture and the grammatical presentation of such a threat.  

I stupidly tried to be a hero and take care of her on my own instead of getting more help.  I hope BB talks to Sam, assesses the situation thoroughly, and gets her the help she may be needing right now.  Being in the House has to be stressful.  Whatever she’s dealing with, I hope she’s able to fully tackle it when she gets out of the house.

I am sure BB called her in to talk when they heard her say this.  

Edited by Wings
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

I am sure BB called her in to talk when they heard her say this.  

She's mentioned a couple of things like, "They told me that happens here," and "They say it's just because of stress," so it seems like they're having some sort of dialogue. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Brett talking with Haliegh about Sam wigging out. Says every time he asks her if she's ok she acts like he's making fun of her.  If only he knew the real reason. 

He will find out and I hope it is today because I can listen all day! 

9 minutes ago, mooses said:

She's mentioned a couple of things like, "They told me that happens here," and "They say it's just because of stress," so it seems like they're having some sort of dialogue. 

Yes.  BB is on top of this.  They would not take her behavior lightly. 

Edited by Wings
2 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

It's common in Texas for waiter's to visine a rude customers coffee.

It happened to me once. (My obnoxious drunk friend) pissed off a waiter in an upscale restaurant in Houston. 

She did not order a cappuccino like the rest of us.

Man..Oh man...Lets  just say on our way home..One victom said can you exit soon because I gotta go.

We all ??? the car and we took the next exit off the freeway. That was worse vs 10 days of the stomach flu. 

My husband has been "visine'd" twice..."

And no..Not by me ?? ...It was before we met.

OMG!!!! ?????????? I thought I saw something in a movie about coffee and visine mixture once but could not remember what it does to a person. I do know that putting a bar of soap in your armpit for a period of times makes u run a pretty high fever after a while.

Man..... it's going to be a long day until veto is played isn't it?

At the moment, there are a couple of scenarios I'm rooting for:

• Haleigh/Fessie/RS win veto and take RS down, Tyler uses his cloud app and we end up with Angela vs Kaycee (who I'm assuming will be pissed at Tyler)
  • Kaycee wins veto, takes Angela down, Tyler uses his cloud app and JC (maybe?) goes on the block

Really I just want a scenario where Tyler feels like he needs to use his app.  Tyler winning veto would be boring in my opinion.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I expected blow back from my post.  I have no intention of bickering with you.  ;>  My professional background tells me this is not a serious threat.  And I know BB is on top of it. 

6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Man..... it's going to be a long day until veto is played isn't it?

At the moment, there are a couple of scenarios I'm rooting for:

• Haleigh/Fessie/RS win veto and take RS down, Tyler uses his cloud app and we end up with Angela vs Kaycee (who I'm assuming will be pissed at Tyler)
  • Kaycee wins veto, takes Angela down, Tyler uses his cloud app and JC (maybe?) goes on the block

Really I just want a scenario where Tyler feels like he needs to use his app.  Tyler winning veto would be boring in my opinion.

Tyler winning would be boring this time but him using it in the future could bring some very satisfying feed action.

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Sam just mentioned she quit smoking.  Oh boy, talk about a time not to do this.  She is used to drinking every night, too. If she normally uses booze to unwind at the end of the day, that is a big adjustment as well.  

She mentioned that Brett was going to help her with her issues and she will set boundaries if necessary.  I don't have time to check out the exact dialog on Jokers but there is more and worth a look!  

She is elaborating more on her relationships with me and we get fish.  ARG  It was good insight.  I think she has been talking to the psychologist in the DR. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm sorry you feel like you've been riding the block all summer Rockstar- but this isn't a game of taking turns on the block, and everyone should have a turn. This is Big Brother. 

I think the reason why The Hive drive me crazy is their lack of attention to these things- it's fine to be messy and blame each other- even though now it's like enough already. But at least acknowledge the strategy behind it. The other side isn't making moves to benefit you and your alliance- they are making moves to benefit them. Just as you guys are making moves to benefit you.

+1000 to all of this.

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- I hate this Hacker Twist- I still think it's too powerful- but for Hay to be so salty about someone using their Hacker win on her HOH is a joke- you won last week and made a move after you promised you wouldn't use it. Then you shouldn't have won HOH if you are going to be so angry about it. 

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Rachel's Yeller/InstaGranny would be fantastic as OTEV. As long as it's memorable, because it's three fucking years later and I still have "BUTTAAAAAAAAH" stuck in my head.

Has it been THAT long??? It’s still ringing in my ears as well.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

The husband and I still say it that way. "Honey, can you pass me the Buuuuu-daaaah?" And it still cracks us up every time. 

We were meant for each other.

Same in my house.  :D

1 hour ago, lilabennet said:

Dan won OTEV in season 10.

14, not 10; Since OTEV’s introduction in S7 (All-Stars), S10 has been the only season without an OTEV competition.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Sam was also saying that when JC was asking her about her period, which apparently she hasn't had since they were originally in sequester. She said that they told her in the DR not to worry, it's just stress and it happens to a lot of people in there. But honestly, if your cycle is like clockwork normally, that would be enough to send someone 'round the bend. 

56 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

OMG!!!! ?????????? I thought I saw something in a movie about coffee and visine mixture once but could not remember what it does to a person. I do know that putting a bar of soap in your armpit for a period of times makes u run a pretty high fever after a while.

Shit. Where was that tip when I was trying to skip classes in high school?

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

Sam just mentioned she quit smoking.  Oh boy, talk about a time not to do this.  She is used to drinking every night, too. If she normally uses booze to unwind at the end of the day, that is a big adjustment as well.  

I've made the mistake of trying to quit smoking during stressful times in my life and it never works. You just end up smoking more out of spite. Sam should consider continuing to puff while she's in the house and to request nicotine patches for times when they can't go outside. Not that the patches help that much - with the nicotine craving, sure, but it's usually the self-soothing ritual of lighting and bringing the smoke up to your mouth that's really hard to shake - but even if they did have patches in the house, I'm sure Sam would think that she's better than that. She would say it with some homespun nonsense about meaning what she says and doing what she means or some other Dr. Phil-ism.  

• Love 4

Rockstar is now in a conversation with Sam in the bathroom.  Sam is going on and on about how compassionate she (Sam) is and basically counselling her, says she is so proud of her.  Her rap is condescending but RS is eating it up, I think.  RS cries and worries about how she is being viewed.  

How many kids does she have and their ages?  

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Maybe Sam latched on to RS because she will never have to be jealous of her relationships with the people in the house. 

Yep!  

Sam has now officially latched onto Brett.  If this continues I am all about Brett for the win!  Poor guy. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm rooting for a Hive veto win, to be honest. I have a few reasons why:

• I want another twist to fail, since all of them have failed thus far
  • Tyler would also use his power, not knowing that Haleigh's thinking to not backdoor him anyway (this one isn't a guarantee that Tyler would be wasting his power, but I'd laugh if we find out that Haleigh really just wants Kaycee back up next to Angela)
  • Angela and Bayleigh in the jury house together. Enough said.
  • Now that Sam has confessed this supposed crush on Brett (I still don't believe it's that deep), imagine if Brockstar became closer
  • With Sam/Rockstar becoming closer, I just want to see Sam turn on her next week for the laughs
  • Tyler/Kaycee will have to scramble a bit without Angela, since their numbers are dwindling and Sam is drifting
  • Angela leaving is really no real loss to Team Good Feeds. It's not like she's provided a whole lot of drama in the first place, while Rockstar, though frustrating at times, does bring some drama to the feeds

Yes...this! Especially the Angela and Bayleigh in jury house together. That would be fan-freakin-tastic!!!

• Love 2

So, the rest of the season is just going to be Sam and Rockstar exchanging pep talks, huh?

Sam talks so much about not connecting with other HGs (specifically other women). Maybe it's because, I don't know, you turn on them on a dime? She never seems relaxed or in "hangout mode," even though she acts like it's everyone else that's that way. And every moment turns into a conversation about her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8