Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Here's an interesting question about Tyler's app.  If he decides to use it to avoid the backdoor (which is obviously his plan), does he have to make it clear he uses it BEFORE the ceremony starts, or can he wait until the veto is used?  For example, let's say Fessy wins veto.  If Tyler has to use it before the ceremony starts, Fessy probably just doesn't use veto.  If he can wait until after Fessy uses it, then Hayleigh is forced to put up someone else.  

I think he has to tell the DR he's using it before the ceremony. That would be totally preposterous if he could use it after. Would be like a immunity idol you could use after the vote. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

JC thinks he controls everyone but people starting to do the opposite of what he suggests.

Yeah, Scottie warned her during their chess talk before the eviction not to trust him. He was the first I noticed who had a good read on JC. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Here's an interesting question about Tyler's app.  If he decides to use it to avoid the backdoor (which is obviously his plan), does he have to make it clear he uses it BEFORE the ceremony starts, or can he wait until the veto is used?  For example, let's say Fessy wins veto.  If Tyler has to use it before the ceremony starts, Fessy probably just doesn't use veto.  If he can wait until after Fessy uses it, then Hayleigh is forced to put up someone else.  

That one small detail is the difference between this being a great plan, or a terrible plan.  Worst part is that we don't know

I think hacker will be the same. It's about hacking all aspects of the game and there isn't really any other ways for them to do that then what they did last week.

Haleigh seems to be seriously considering nomming JC.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Janelle making fun of Angela's mustache. I don't think she has a mustache. She just doesn't have much of an upper lip so it creates a weird illusion. 

I’ve analyzed this mustache. I know - don’t laugh.

Most women have peach fuzz hair on their face. I am pale with light brown hair. I’ll never forget the day when I went to get my brows waxed and the lady said “lip too?”

I was 23...Yeah I had longer light blonde hair on my upper lip. I’ve waxed my lip, chin and eyes for almost 20 years. I actually had my face threaded (that hurt)

It is not because I look like a man. I don’t like long hairs on my face. Someone like Angela have her lip threaded or waxed on a regular basis. The problem when you do that is you can’t pluck a hair at a time with tweezers once it grows back. If you do then it’s a pretty long painful process. So does she have a mustache? No .. But her hairs on her upper lip have grown since entering the house. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Speaking of food, yesterday for breakfast Scottie had raisin bran that he poured honey over, then put cool whip on top of, and then milk over that. I am still so confused.

Sounds like me on PMS.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Do we know that the hacker power is the same this week? If BB didn't say, I kind of expect BB to mix it up this week.

I think they will change it.  They know what the hacker did this week, so what is the point to have the same thing leaving the only question of who has it. 

10 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Wait...I'm trying to catch up.  Does she know about it?

Yes, Tyler told her. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL right! When she pulled the whites off a hard-boiled egg and left the yolk I lost it. How she eats annoys the hell outta me lol.

Speaking of food, yesterday for breakfast Scottie had raisin bran that he poured honey over, then put cool whip on top of, and then milk over that. I am still so confused.

Do it!

I was wondering what that white stuff was in Scottie’s cereal. I thought it was marshmallows but I didn’t think they had them. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

What did she mean when she said I’m going to the little house or the jury house next week?

Is little house her trailer with 5 cats?

I think she said little house and home so I think she calls the jury house the 'little house' but little does she know it's probably way bigger than the BB house lol

36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL right! When she pulled the whites off a hard-boiled egg and left the yolk I lost it. How she eats annoys the hell outta me lol.

Do it!

Fat people on a diet everywhere probably hate him (I say that as fat person trying to lose weight)

29 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Cam 1 11:44 P.M. Angela smelling pillows.. Says I smell someone else on this pillow. She said If I smell people on a pillow I can’t sleep.

Angela Dear...Go grab your silk robe and STFU!

I'm with her on that one. I would have a REALLY hard sleeping in those beds without washing everything. Another person's scent on a pillow would probably bug me a lot.

13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He has to tell BB before the veto ceremony.  Then during the ceremony if someone gets taken off the block then something probably happens and it's announced that Tyler has the cloud app and can not be nominated and then everyone gives shocked faces

Just now, GalvDuck said:

yes, he told her yesterday before the live show

• Love 5

I have little doubt that some of the time Bayleigh has misinterpreted actions toward her as racist, when they weren't. At the same time, there definitely seem to be cultural moments at play here that made some of them perceive her as being more out of control than she was. (Obviously not counting the house meeting.)  They're all fame-whores, but somehow Bayleigh's confidence annoys them more than others in the house who toot their own horn.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I’m rooting for JC to go up. Team Good Feeds.

Just now, Vixenstud said:

PLEASE DO THIS!  

Production if you read this forum - I vote for JC to be on the block as well. 

#teamgoodfeeds keep them coming..

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Yes, Tyler told her. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

yes, he told her yesterday before the live show

Ah, okay...thanks, guys.  Haven't been able to stay totally up-to-date on all the posts and if I get too far behind, I just read from the most recent on back a few pages to get the gist of what's been happening.  Obviously, I must have been busy last night before the live show and didn't catch all that.

Wow...I thought he'd never tell anyone.  I'm amazed by that.  

And...as usual...GO SAM!  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Fat people on a diet everywhere probably hate him (I say that as fat person trying to lose weight)

I'm with her on that one. I would have a REALLY hard sleeping in those beds without washing everything. Another person's scent on a pillow would probably bug me a lot.

I'm with you and Angela on that one, I don't think I could sleep on another's pillow or in their bedsheets unless I knew they were laundered beforehand. My bedsheets are washed on a very regular basis.

And I don't usually comment on other peoples' food preferences, but raisin bran, honey AND Cool Whip? I could do the cereal and honey, but the addition of plastic whipped cream just sounds repulsive.

• Love 3

Sam to Rockstar:  "In your BB bag I put one of my handkerchiefs.  Bayleigh has one, too."  Uh oh.  Has she given anyone from L6 one of her handkerchiefs?

Rockstar:  "I like it.  Thank you."

Shortly after, Sam remarks:  "I wish I would have brought more of my brother's things."  Can she just please give it a rest about her brother?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh seems to be seriously considering nomming JC.

Please, please let this happen!!! And not just because I'm Team L4 - I can't stand him, or his mystifying "I'm untouchable" stance.

11 minutes ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

My dislike of Bayleigh is not racially-motivated, and her skin colour has nothing to do with it. She was an asshole from her introduction (way to be service-minded there, Bayleigh), was somewhat less of one during the Swaggy reign, was becoming somewhat tolerable after he left, and then immediately catapulted herself to Queen of Assholeville after her HOH win. She has given a lot of viewers plenty of ammunition, and should be rightly called out on it.

The really irritating thing are all the fools on social media who have Bayleigh blinders on, bending over backwards in defense of their "Queen's" reprehensible behaviour, blaming all of her problems in the house on others, specifically naming the white houseguests as being racist. I believe someone in this very discussion called what was happening to Bayleigh a high-tech lynching. Like, are you fucking kidding? 

This. Allllllll of this. Thank you!

11 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Yes, because contrary to my EXPRESS MANIFESTING, he told her about it. And then shortly after, stopped spending any serious "crazy girl management" time with her. He's really got to start listening to me, damn it.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Now, I thought Bay came off crazy on the feeds and the broadcast show. While Tyle was pretty calm. After, Bay came out of the DR she was totally calm and a whole new person. The first person of the jury sets the tone of the jury house so it will be interesting who comes next.

Shit, Cray-Bay will set the tone alright. Next person comes in and gets a pop-tart out of the cupboard... "WHACK!!! ASK!!!"

I can see her crazy ass now... 

• Love 2

Can someone break it down for me? I was literally offline for 5 days last week.

Nominations are today correct?

When is hacker comp? 

What day does the hacker replace a nomination?

Is POV on Saturday with hacker thing in play?

Is POV Ceremony still on Monday?

ADVAthanksNCE

Angela telling Kaycee she unintentionally threw Rachel under the bus again in a DR session.  She says she feels bad.  Why?  She sure as hell didn't feel bad about her intentional nasty goodbye message.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam to Rockstar:  "In your BB bag I put one of my handkerchiefs.  Bayleigh has one, too."  Uh oh.  Has she given anyone from L6 one of her handkerchiefs?

Rockstar:  "I like it.  Thank you."

Shortly after, Sam remarks:  "I wish I would have brought more of my brother's things."  Can she just please give it a rest about her brother?

I think she has.  She brings HOH breakfast their first morning.  She caters to everyone.  It is her way to be of service.   **shrug**   Harmless.  No one pays much mind to that. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Angela telling Kaycee she unintentionally threw Rachel under the bus again in a DR session.  She says she feels bad.

FOH, bitch was gleeful, GLEEFUL at hurting Rachel.

I would flove a Kaycee/Angela nom with JC as backdoor.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I think she has.  She brings HOH breakfast their first morning.  She caters to everyone.  It is her way to be of service.   **shrug**   Harmless.  No one pays much mind to that. 

How is putting one of her hankerchief's in Rockstar's bag an act of service?  Also, I'm confused about how this has anything to do with bringing an HOH breakfast.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And Sam's TV edit is SO different. It is kind of insane.

Just like her right now, apparently.

9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I thought Tyler was being a bit dramatic when he said he has always attracted the attention of crazy women. 

I believe him now- he’s aligned with 2 nut jobs. 

I'm gonna take up for Tyler a little bit, and it's connected to this post. He has been, by no means, been playing as well as he had been recently but I also think that at nearly two months of one emotional mess after another attaching themselves to him, it has GOT to be difficult to deal with it and have no escape. It's not an excuse so much as I feel like I understand how he could also be "faltering" with it. I mean, there's playing a social game and then there's playing babysitter and after a while I assume someone just can't. There are repercussions, sure, but come on. He's had the patience of a saint. Lord knows I wouldn't have held out this long.

Plus, I think we all kind of expect Tyler to be playing a bit better than he is right now, so it's like "holy shit what's happening with Tyler" but I think part of it isn't even him; it's the emotional wreckage that is Sam. He could be smoother, but she could also be less crazy and demanding.

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh and Faysal are fighting now. I'm not even sure why but I just cracked into a fresh bag of peanut butter M&Ms and it's too hot to sleep so bring it on.

You would love peanut butter M&Ms too. <3

• Love 9

Cam 4 9:53 A.M. Hay practicing nomination

speech in front of Scottie. I paused it to post...

Angela is one of her nominations and she didn’t say who the other one is yet.

Edited by BBFanTX
1 minute ago, zorak said:

How is putting one of her hankerchief's in Rockstar's bag an act of service?  Also, I'm confused about how this has anything to do with bringing an HOH breakfast.  

So you weren't in my head eh?   She loves to be the kind, loving HG.  So putting a hanky in the bags was a way to say, I love you, sorry you are gone but here is a little gift to lighten your day.  Breakfast same thing, loving gesture. 

Scottie talking to Haleigh about being suspicious of Sam.  He says she says she doesn't have deals but she does.  Haleigh wants to know with who.  He says with Tyler.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

FOH, bitch was gleeful, GLEEFUL at hurting Rachel.

I would flove a Kaycee/Angela nom with JC as backdoor.

Agree with all of this. I'm surprised Angela didn't throw her head back and cackle while rubbing her hands together, that's how gleeful she was. And that is the perfect word to describe her message!

Yeah, I want Kaycee and Angela on the block, with JC as replacement.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm gonna take up for Tyler a little bit, and it's connected to this post. He has been, by no means, been playing as well as he had been recently but I also think that at nearly two months of one emotional mess after another attaching themselves to him, it has GOT to be difficult to deal with it and have no escape. It's not an excuse so much as I feel like I understand how he could also be "faltering" with it. I mean, there's playing a social game and then there's playing babysitter and after a while I assume someone just can't. There are repercussions, sure, but come on. He's had the patience of a saint. Lord knows I wouldn't have held out this long.

Plus, I think we all kind of expect Tyler to be playing a bit better than he is right now, so it's like "holy shit what's happening with Tyler" but I think part of it isn't even him; it's the emotional wreckage that is Sam. He could be smoother, but she could also be less crazy and demanding.

You would love peanut butter M&Ms too. <3

Oh I completely agree- he's a rather mellow guy- and having to deal with now 2 people who are hard to manage while $500K is on the line so you are trying to be calm and nice but not totally screw your game up by not telling them to go pound sand must be really hard to do. 

And you can't escape them. They are always THERE! Lol. 

• Love 5

Haleigh says she is considering putting up Sam next to Angela but she doesn't know if that's a good move.

Scottie says he thinks Sam is playing all of their asses.  He doesn't think they would cast anyone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Haleigh says that she thinks Sam is doing a very good job of making people think she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

Scottie is again bringing up how if Sam says she hasn't made any deals with anyone, she's lying.  He's bringing up all kinds of instances, including Sam's pinky promises.

Haleigh:  "At this point I'm not even gunning for Tyler."  Huh?

• Love 6

Nominations are Angela and Kaycee - Haleigh just kinda eluded to Kaycee being her second nomination.

She is keeping the door open for Sam to be a replacement....Scottie is swaying Hay hard about nominating Sam. He’s explaining she had a deal with Tyler, Kait and a pinky promise with him. (Scottie).

Hay says she needs a one on one with Sam. Scottie is saying it’s not a good idea.

#teamgoodfeeds 

What about Tyler?? Ughhh

Edited by BBFanTX
More is being revealed

Scottie telling Haleigh that if he had won HOH, he would have put up Sam and JC.  Haleigh wants to know why Sam.  He says he doesn't trust her.  Now Haleigh is questioning if she should put Sam up.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You're right, it's just disappointing when my #1 stan recipient starts going downhill. Even though I understand it, I really want him to be able to confidently pull off Professional Crazy Whisperer for the whole game. And re the bold, this is one of one bazillion reasons why I could never be on this show. I can't deal with that kind of crazy for five minutes, let alone weeks on end!

• Love 8

Oh yes, please put Sam up. 

But I cannot her imagine her not taking a swing at Tyler again. Unless she's thinking he's got the power. Has she said anything about cluing in to Tyler's less than suave pitch last night?

Just now, CrazyDog said:

But I cannot her imagine her not taking a swing at Tyler again. Unless she's thinking he's got the power. Has she said anything about cluing in to Tyler's less than suave pitch last night?

She's going to backdoor Tyler- which is what he wants anyway so he can use his App. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

No she said that she had a great conversation with Tyler and Tyler’s off her radar.