Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Hayleigh and Bayleigh in the bathroom - Bayleigh smirks and shakes her head. Haleigh asks what's wrong. Bayleigh - what do you thinks is wrong, haleigh.  Haleigh - the conversation?  Bayleigh - no not the conversation, Im on the block, that's what's wrong

2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

According to Vegas somebody on the East Coast is liable to be blocked out of tonight's show because of football? Who/what game?

Titans are playing the Packers tonight in Green Bay - but that’s on ABC, not CBS, so pre-emption shouldn’t be an issue.

Hoo boy, Sam is worrying me. She’s like Sissy Spacek as Loretta Lynn in Coal Miner’s Daughter suffering from nervous exhaustion in the middle of a song on stage-“Ahm so TARD, DOO, take me home!”

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5

So kaycee is lying to Sam and saying she has the power app?

After Tyler told Sam he had the power app.

i can only imagine what Sam is thinking. Obviously, one of the 2 people she trusts most in the house is lying to her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

The sex was game-relevant, the baby/pregnancy is not - unless Bae starts playing the btw-i’m-pregnant sympathy card, of course.  In that case it becomes game-relevant and therefore fair play.

1FOhmQm.gif?1

This sounds like a defense the person that wrote the tweet would use.

Nashville is a place in America. Vegas is also a place in America.

@Nashville IS OBVIOUSLY @REALVEGAS4SURE!!!

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

So kaycee is lying to Sam and saying she has the power app?

After Tyler told Sam he had the power app.

i can only imagine what Sam is thinking. Obviously, one of the 2 people she trusts most in the house is lying to her.

My impression was Kaycee was citing Bae’s possession of a Power App as the reason Bae needed to be evicted.

But I could be mistaken....

• Love 4

Lordt this is coming down to Sam. Tyler needs to talk to her again. 

Actually though, it would be hilarious if Sam keeps Bayleigh, Bayleigh wins HOH, and Tyler goes up. Cue single tear falling. 

Edited by Ceeg
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Lordt this is coming down to Sam. Tyler needs to talk to her again. 

Tyler needs to scoop her up, tuck her into the nook, and keep her there until she votes. I will be... strenuously displeased... if Bayleigh stays. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Titans are playing the Packers tonight in Green Bay - but that’s on ABC, not CBS, so pre-emption shouldn’t be an issue.

As I said earlier, it's an issue here in south Alabama. 

Believe it or not, the same Saints vs Jaguars game is on CBS AND NBC. 

Then, there's the Bucs vs Dolphins game on a subsidiary of local ABC, which for us is based in Pensacola, FL. 

My provider is UVerse. Ugh! 

• Love 1

I was so stressed watching the feeds with Sam and Kaycee. I’m calming down now watching Midsomer Murders. Plus I just stressed my cousin out who doesn’t have feeds by relaying the info.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

I'm in Nebraska and it's being chacked for the Titans/Packers...

I guess I'll have to watch on the app in the morning.

videobrother.net streams the show live EST

I watch it there because I am in MT 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

I think we "don't know," only in the sense that we "didn't know" whether JC would vote out Rachel last week, when we totally knew JC was voting out Rachel last week, it was just a theoretical possibility that he could flip.

Similarly, Sam could theoretically vote out RS, but the odds are very small. Especially after that Tyler talk. It would be going directly against him for...what reason? 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

So this is the first vote where we as viewers don’t truly know what’s going to happen, right?

Right now Bay is going- JC, Kaycee, Brett & Scottie- he just promised Angela he's voting her out. JC's plan right before the eviction is to tell Fessy that he's voting with the house- which is evicting Bay- and he also needs to do that. 

I believe Scottie wants Bay out- so I don't think he's going to flip on that- he was just trying to get Hay to flip and kind of leave Fessy in the dark. 

Who the hell knows what is going on with Sam. Tyler has been told what's going on- I'm assuming while the feeds are down at some point he will again pull her into a conversation. 

2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

No clue what Sam will do?

I think this is the first time L6 isn't extremely confident on a vote even though its technically the most votes or pledged votes they have ever got

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

No clue what Sam will do?

Sam will vote Bay out.  I would be shocked otherwise.  Bay's truculent behavior has turned everyone off.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

This was the first time I've heard Kaycee say that Sam is a big problem in her conversation with Tyler. I think they are starting to rethink their goat. 

I think she just thinks she is a problem in the sense that she can't be relied on as a lock vote. I don't know if you need her to be a lock vote to keep her around as the goat.

• Love 1

Bay's pregnancy is on the feeds, twitter and rag articles.  It is everyone's business because she has made it so. 

Is this why Vegas is no longer at reddit?   

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think she just thinks she is a problem in the sense that she can't be relied on as a lock vote. I don't know if you need her to be a lock vote to keep her around as the goat.

Well... when there’s enough parity between the different voting blocs for evictions to turn on a single flipped vote, it’d sure be fucking nice....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Well... when there’s enough parity between the different voting blocs for evictions to turn on a single flipped vote, it’d sure be fucking nice....

Tell us how you REALLY feel?

??????

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

I dunno, I mean, she's a lock to not for AGAINST them, right? So does it matter if she votes out Haliegh if they want Fessy out? Just factor that into your judgment of her. It's not that she is ever going to go against them, she just might not target the same people as them. 

So they just have to know that she'll always vote against Haleigh and won't vote against Scottie and plan accordingly. 

39 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Dallas v Niners preemption here, but Big Brother will air on CW.  Is it not airing on an alternate channel in the other preemption areas?

Unfortunately, no. 

My DVR picked up to record it when it airs at 1:07 a.m. 

8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

When you can't rely on her to vote the way you want to further your game- then doesn't someone become a liability?  Especially since she has clearly stated to them that she wants either of the two of them to win. So if she isn't with them- in essence isn't she against them? Lol. 

I'm not saying she can't play her own game- she of course can. But I don't think she realizes she's playing a game sometimes. 

Again I will say, in case you missed it, videobrother.net streams the show live when it airs in EST.   For me in MT I watch it at 6pm.  You have to watch it as it streams.  It isn't available after that.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 5

Honestly I felt Level 6 handled sam wrong this week, and certainly since the blow up. Too her way way too much for granted. 

Tyler has practically not spoken to her at all this week, the three of them holed up in the HOH. Really arrogant.Finally spoke to her today to get her vote.

so who has Sam been forced to hang with - Bay, Rockstar and Fay. I know she genuinely likes Bay and Fay.

the fact that only Kaycee sought her out last night, and then only for 5 minutes, major fail.

honestly, Sam has issues but she has always been loyal. I really think all the screaming yesterday, her “friends “ not seeming to give a f* about her feelings and Frankly Bay and and Fay putting in the work with her has her beyond confused and feeling stupid.

i think about Rob on Survivor. He put his work in with his people, even crazy Philip. But Tyler really dropped the ball.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Wings said:

Bay's pregnancy is on the feeds, twitter and rag articles.  It is everyone's business because she has made it so. 

Is this why Vegas is no longer at reddit?   

Sorta, in the sense that it was the same sort of internet drama that she is going through on Twitter now. Lots of people ripped into her for absurd reasons on Reddit just like she receives on Twitter. The problem is that she retaliated on Reddit in ways that weren't allowed so she had to move on from Reddit and Twitter doesn't seem to have any rules about anything (see how every site got rid of Alex Jones except them), so she's safe there. Even there, though, the outrage she received caused her to back down on the pregnancy stuff.  

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Even there, though, the outrage she received caused her to back down on the pregnancy stuff.  

Personally I believe if you ever make the choice to go on these shows you know what you are getting into.  How could you not?  You literally sign away your privacy and get paid to do it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Sheesh!  I'm in Florida and it's "only"  90゚ here. LOL -  I sneezed and my cell phone printed "a shoe"  in the middle of that  sentence.

According to Vegas somebody on the East Coast is liable to be blocked out of tonight's show because of football? Who/what game?

Vegas just used east coast because he/she had NJ co-ordinates handy so it would match their local time.  Pre-season NFL games are being played all across America tonight.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I thought all the preseason games were contracted by network; is Thursday Night Football running somewhere on a network other than ABC tonight?

Nope.  Pre-season is up for bids by local stations in the main viewing areas of teams.  Here in New England the Boston and Boston only CBS station holds the rights so will be showing the Patriots tonight.  However most New England cable companies also carry the Maine CBS affiliate so the Maine one will be carrying BB and other CBS shows as usual tonight.  In other places it could be an affiliate for some other network like in your area.

Thing is most football fans don't give a fig about pre-season games which are usually just filled with scrubs trying to make the team.  The CBS Maine affiliate will gain tons of viewers tonight because no one wants to see Tom Brady's endless wannabe back-ups miss pass after pass and totally sucking.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sorta, in the sense that it is the same sort of internet drama that she is going through on Twitter now. Lots of people ripped into her for absurd reasons on Reddit just like she receives on Twitter. The problem is that she retaliated on Reddit in ways that weren't allowed so she had to move on from Reddit and Twitter doesn't seem to have any rules about anything (see how every site got rid of Alex Jones except them), so she's safe there. Even there, though, the outrage she received caused her to back down on the pregnancy stuff.  

Many are defending Bay's right to privacy?  Is that it?  Nuts!    Well she is going to have 10 months until birth to go batshit crazy on twitter.  ;>  

• Love 2

I kind of wish this was like the past few seasons where I didn't care who won. And just watched to watch. Me liking too many HG's this season has really made me anxious and I'm not even playing. What is happening to me? LMAO. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Personally I believe if you ever make the choice to go on these shows you know what you are getting into.  How could you not?  You literally sign away your privacy and get paid to do it.

I generally agree, but there are technically some privacy rights that you CAN'T assign away in a reality show contract. The issue is that there are obviously some realistic, pragmatic ways of handling situations like this and then there is the internet drama "rules lawyering" that goes on when a mob of like-minded folks feel that their fave is being "disrespected." They're clearly not really offended over the privacy issue, they're offended at Bay's name being dragged, but "privacy violation!" is their "in" to make their rage feel righteous. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I kind of wish this was like the past few seasons where I didn't care who won. And just watched to watch. Me liking too many HG's this season has really made me anxious and I'm not even playing. What is happening to me? LMAO. 

I always find myself caught up in caring no matter how hard I try to remain aloof.  I am rooting for Tyler.  

• Love 8
Just now, Wings said:

I always find myself caught up in caring no matter how hard I try to remain aloof.  I am rooting for Tyler.  

I ALWAYS care too much, even in shitty seasons. :)

But it's like sports. When Dan pulled out BB10? That was like watching your favorite sports team pull off a huge underdog victory to win a championship. 

• Love 13
Just now, Wings said:

I'm at the point where there are only 5 people in the house that I would like to win. Scottie, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee or Brett. 

The other side has been such a mess- that I think that it would a really downer of an ending of an awesome season if any of them won. 

I can't stand JC- so I don't really want him to win. But if he did- I don't begrudge him that- as he's played a pretty good game so far. 

• Love 8