Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Fessi Told Rockstar that he is going to pop off on Live TV if Brett tries to say thing about Fessi or Bayliegh.  Which of the following is more likely to happen?

A.  Fessi gets mad at Brett?

B.  Fessi gets mad at Bayleigh?

C.  Fessi gets confused?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Fessi Told Rockstar that he is going to pop off on Live TV if Brett tries to say thing about Fessi or Bayliegh.  Which of the following is more likely to happen?

C.  Fessi gets confused?

D. Fessy is all bark and no bite and does nothing at all.

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, yuck, they're showing a repeat of last season.  The only season I ever 100% gave up on.  Although I may have watched the finale a time or twelve - you know, just that one part.  

It's kind of ironic that the absolute worst season ever also has one of the GREATEST BIG BROTHER MOMENTS OF ALL TIME.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

C.  Fessi gets confused?

I’ll go with ‘C’, @RagePaige - final answer.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

He would be lucky to model Walmart underwear. Calvin Klein? Um..Fezz..Maybe you should have worn CK vs Ralph Lauren on day one? 

That's ok.  He can always model Swaggy Swag, lol.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

C.  Fessi gets confused?

C. Fessy gets confused. Hundred percent. 

Though there is a D option: Fessy gets mad at Haleigh because SHE AND BRETT SAT ON THE HAMMOCK FOR FIVE HOURS, JULIE! FIVE!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Though there is a D option: Fessy gets mad at Haleigh because SHE AND BRETT SAT ON THE HAMMOCK FOR FIVE HOURS, JULIE! FIVE!

My money is on the choice of D because Haliegh isnt on the D LMAO

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, yuck, they're showing a repeat of last season.  The only season I ever 100% gave up on.  Although I may have watched the finale a time or twelve - you know, just that one part.  

Only Big Brother I have saved on my DVR, for that very scene (okay, and also earlier, when they get their first tough question and you can see Paul's look like, "Ah, fuck, this is going to be harder than I thought"). 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I was in the same boat as you- but now I'm kind like whatever about it. I think that exposing the power makes it a hell of a lot weaker. It's not a guarantee that Scottie wins HOH- nor is a guarantee that The Hive win the HOH- we don't know what questions Production will ask- we also don't know who is studying the right thing. For all we know The Hive have everything wrong, we didn't see any of the GIFs they were shown. 

I think exposing the Power makes it weaker- because it is no longer a mystery and that was the whole allure to it, no one would know who did it. Well now the jig is up. Her side isn't going to want her to use it to hijack their nominations- and then if the other side wins HOH- they can just say if you use it and put up people I don't want to be up- then if one of them comes down you will go up. So I think basically the Power is useless now. 

Also- the whole point is to cause chaos- the chaos that L6 doesn't know that it will cause is that Scottie, Hay & Rockstar actually don't know about the power. Once they find out that she told Rachel-not them- then I'm sure it will get out that Fessy knew- Hay especially is going to be PISSED. They think the other side HAS to know about it. Meanwhile they don't. Haha. 

I agree with this, plus if revealed, the chaos created will be amusing to watch!

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's kind of ironic that the absolute worst season ever also has one of the GREATEST BIG BROTHER MOMENTS OF ALL TIME.

That was the biggest blindside of them all. If you go back to the finale thread or the live discussion thread and find my comments, I went all Zach Rance DR with me convinced that I wasted my time watching the season. And then my slow shock when votes started coming in from Mark and Elena...and then seeing Jessica's open gaped face right before Julie pulled out Cody's key. It was a literal blindside so anyone looking for the best blindsides of Big Brother? I will ALWAYS point to this finale as an example. It's probably one of the rare times the show has pleasantly surprised me, as well.

Tonight, I'm just gonna anticipate a Scottie win, since that's probably my least favourite option.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Haha I was going to say D. Fessy gets mad at Hay! And there it was! 

I think it was Tyler who said yesterday that his favorite part of the Blindsides- is looking at Fessy's face- because he always looks so confused. Tyler- it's our favorite as well. Haha. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Then, the votes come down to a tie for whatever reason (Haleigh, Fessy, Bayleigh, Scottie to evict whoever Bayleigh put up (maybe JC?) and the rest voting to evict Rockstar). Brett has the final vote. That would crush Rockstar's soul. #GuysLikeThatAlwaysWin.

But Brett's her BEST friend!

I still don't get why everyone is so sure Scottie wins tonight.  I just don't see it. Tyler will be coming for it, and Tyler doesn't lose if he's genuinely trying. So think happy thoughts because I just can't with a freaking Scottie win.   

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That was the biggest blindside of them all. If you go back to the finale thread or the live discussion thread and find my comments, I went all Zach Rance DR with me convinced that I wasted my time watching the season. And then my slow shock when votes started coming in from Mark and Elena...and then seeing Jessica's open gaped face right before Julie pulled out Cody's key. It was a literal blindside so anyone looking for the best blindsides of Big Brother? I will ALWAYS point to this finale as an example. It's probably one of the rare times the show has pleasantly surprised me, as well.

Tonight, I'm just gonna anticipate a Scottie win, since that's probably my least favourite option.

For me, I knew something was up when Julie started revealing the votes starting with Christmas' at the end. I immediately went "WHY IS SHE STARTING AT THE END? SOMETHING'S GOING ON." When that first Josh vote came (I think it was Jason's?) I was like "THIS IS THE PLAN CODY'S STICKING TO. THEY'RE ALL VOTING FOR JOSH. THIS IS GONNA BE SO AMAZING."

And it WAS.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I still don't get why everyone is so sure Scottie wins tonight.  I just don't see it. Tyler will be coming for it, and Tyler doesn't lose if he's genuinely trying. So think happy thoughts because I just can't with a freaking Scottie win.   

Tyler's HOH was won partially because no one put enough dots in his container. So his win was dependent on others. And his two veto wins were timed comps, which automatically eliminates people who time out. Idk, Tyler is cool under pressure, and he's good at doing things quickly. But that doesn't really apply to this HOH.

Also, I'm still not 100% convinced Tyler wants to win HOH. I don't think he wants to win HOH until after his power has been used, and he will *have* to because his safety net will be gone. JC will likely throw it too. So that leaves Scottie/RS/Fessy/Haleigh vs. Brett/Angela/Sam. The odds are just in Scottie's team's favor IMO.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If Tyler tries to throw it he's an idiot. Especially if he was concerned that Bayleigh was going to backdoor him AFTER she told him he was completely safe

And since Bayleigh trusts him, I doubt she would use her power on his HOH.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Tyler's HOH was won partially because no one put enough dots in his container. So his win was dependent on others. And his two veto wins were timed comps, which automatically eliminates people who time out. Idk, Tyler is cool under pressure, and he's good at doing things quickly. But that doesn't really apply to this HOH.

Also, I'm still not 100% convinced Tyler wants to win HOH. I don't think he wants to win HOH until after his power has been used, and he will *have* to because his safety net will be gone. JC will likely throw it too. So that leaves Scottie/RS/Fessy/Haleigh vs. Brett/Angela/Sam. The odds are just in Scottie's team's favor IMO.

I think it also depends on the fallout of Brett's speech. His speech could actually impact how hard people gun for HOH tonight. I think Tyler might throw it....when he's certain that someone like Rockstar, Haleigh, and Scottie are out. I think it wouldn't be smart to throw it when the other side is still in the comp. He'll want to make sure at least two of those people are out before tossing it. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

So that leaves Scottie/RS/Fessy/Haleigh vs. Brett/Angela/Sam. The odds are just in Scottie's team's favor IMO.

I think it's pretty even with the exception of RS, I'll believe she can win something when I see it. And you forgot Kaycee, who I really think has been binding her time. She's a competitor no doubt.  Scottie just got lucky with a tiebreaker in his HOH win, So I'm not willing to say he's got any advantage really.  I think L4 (or whatever they are called now) are actually going to be trying this time, which I don't think has always been the case in the past.  And I think Tyler is motivated to neutralize Bayleigh's power.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

C.  Fessi gets confused?

D. Fessi Looks like a dumbass.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think it's pretty even with the exception of RS, I'll believe she can win something when I see it. And you forgot Kaycee, who I really think has been binding her time. She's a competitor no doubt.  Scottie just got lucky with a tiebreaker in his HOH win, So I'm not willing to say he's got any advantage really.  I think L4 (or whatever they are called now) are actually going to be trying this time, which I don't think has always been the case in the past.  And I think Tyler is motivated to neutralize Bayleigh's power.

lmao I really did forget about Kaycee oops. That really describes her game to a tee.

@vb68 I hope you're right because I truly do not want a Scottie or RS or Fessy HOH, but the past seven days have not gone the way I wanted them to go at all; from Kaitlyn's permanent eviction, to Bayleigh's weird HOH turn, to Rachel's meltdown, to Brett's speech. Add in the fact that it's a quiz comp and L6 are evicting the person who made it farthest in the last quiz? I'm definitely not pinning my hopes on a sudden out-of-the-blue L6(4) HOH win. LOL BB has hurt me too much in the past for me to think Scottie isn't winning this one.

• Love 3

I think sometimes people forget that Kaycee is actually a Big Brother fan- it's the only show she watches. So I don't think it's fair to compare her to Matt from last season (which I've seen people compare her to- because he was a "minon" who didn't do anything). But sometimes the best thing you can do at the beginning of BB is lay low & make connections- and as a fan she knows this. She's now in Jury- and she knows that it's time to gun hard for these HOHs. Derrick threw comps at the beginning as well-you could tell he was PISSED he won that crapshoot golf comp- he didn't want to win- but good for him there was a big target that week in Devin. So he didn't upset anyone. 

Also- Kaycee has a #1 in Tyler who hasn't betrayed her and shares information with her so it's not like she's just following blindly and not getting anything in return. They have kept a few things from each other. 

Anyway my point was- I think it's to early to say that she isn't going to do anything. She hasn't needed to thus far really. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Haha I was going to say D. Fessy gets mad at Hay! And there it was! 

I think it was Tyler who said yesterday that his favorite part of the Blindsides- is looking at Fessy's face- because he always looks so confused. Tyler- it's our favorite as well. Haha. 

Actually, I’m going to change my choice to E - the Haleigh option:

E.  Doesn’t matter what Fessy does, because YOU’RE WRONG, FESSY!!!  YOU’RE ALWAYS ALWAYS WRONG...!!!

7 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Since ya'll keep Paul-losing-AGAIN! teasing a sista, here ya go.....

Thank you.

That was fun to watch.

Again and again and again and again and again and again ....  ;>

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

With that untrustworthy fuck JC involved, is this the first eviction that we legit don't know who's going home in some time? 

No, i think it's 99.9% sure that Rachel is going. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

With that untrustworthy fuck JC involved, is this the first eviction that we legit don't know who's going home in some time? 

I'll be the one blindsided if Rachel actually stays. I think she has no chance.

36 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think sometimes people forget that Kaycee is actually a Big Brother fan- it's the only show she watches. So I don't think it's fair to compare her to Matt from last season (which I've seen people compare her to- because he was a "minon" who didn't do anything). But sometimes the best thing you can do at the beginning of BB is lay low & make connections- and as a fan she knows this. She's now in Jury- and she knows that it's time to gun hard for these HOHs. Derrick threw comps at the beginning as well-you could tell he was PISSED he won that crapshoot golf comp- he didn't want to win- but good for him there was a big target that week in Devin. So he didn't upset anyone. 

Also- Kaycee has a #1 in Tyler who hasn't betrayed her and shares information with her so it's not like she's just following blindly and not getting anything in return. They have kept a few things from each other. 

Anyway my point was- I think it's to early to say that she isn't going to do anything. She hasn't needed to thus far really. 

I don't think Kaycee is playing a bad game right now. She's not anyone's primary target at this point, and laying low and being chill has been working for her. However, I think she's making a big mistake keeping Brett over Rachel. She's picking her alliance over her personal game, and while that was the right move earlier in the season, it's becoming a numbers game for *yourself* now that jury will be here next week. And Rachel would have never gone against Kaycee (or Angela, for that matter). Brett, who knows. 

• Love 4

Kaycee Full Interview ET

49 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think sometimes people forget that Kaycee is actually a Big Brother fan- it's the only show she watches. So I don't think it's fair to compare her to Matt from last season (which I've seen people compare her to- because he was a "minon" who didn't do anything). But sometimes the best thing you can do at the beginning of BB is lay low & make connections

I agree. I watched most of the HG interviews again on Entertainment Tonight yesterday.

She's a bigger fan than I thought. She is also staying 100% true to her word on how she said she would play this game.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't think Kaycee is playing a bad game right now. She's not anyone's primary target at this point, and laying low and being chill has been working for her. However, I think she's making a big mistake keeping Brett over Rachel. She's picking her alliance over her personal game, and while that was the right move earlier in the season, it's becoming a numbers game for *yourself* now that jury will be here next week. And Rachel would have never gone against Kaycee (or Angela, for that matter). Brett, who knows. 

I think keeping Brett is far better for her game.  He shields her from the other side as he is Alpha Target #1. 

Meanwhile Rachel is a whatever and after her freakout some HOH won't want to deal with her and her hysteria and blubbering and breaking into HOH over and over again etc so they will skip her as a pawn and suddenly Kaycee will seem the perfect pawn for the other side (backdooring Angela) or the perfect replacement nom. 

Meanwhile Rachel skates by or is picked up by Queen Bay who Rachel just pledged undying allegiance to -- and Rachel is stupidly loyal -- thus becoming Kaycee's opponent instead of an ally.  Best to get Rachel out before she goes totally wigged out and ends up being a jury vote for the other side.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I despised that little twerp, and consider him beating Dan one of the greatest travesties ever on this show.

Dan played a MUCH better game, but he screwed up during the jury questioning.

5 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

A lot of the jury said afterwards that they voted for Ian because he was a broke college kid who had so many student loans while Dan had already won and written several books and was, well, rich. That and I think Dan just went overboard with the Supervillain stuff. I loved watching him play but it was like every day in the house he woke up with "Today I Will Be More of a Sociopath Than I Was Yesterday" goal.

• Love 5

He did much better than Memphis and won BB with a unanimous vote after blindsiding most of the jury. 

Oops you mean his second season. I agree.

8 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Edited by BBFanTX
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Truly an instant and enduring classic. Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's not even his team!! Argh!!!!!!

I wonder if he'll figure that out BEFORE or AFTER he gets evicted? 

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

I'll always be partial to the musical version myself:

I seriously wish I had a flipbook of Paul's face as Julie counts the votes. Schadenfreudelicious.

I'd never seen this one, thank you for bringing it to my life!! And yes, I watched it, despite having just watched the full vote Vixenstud posted. #addict

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

<snipped video>

This was such a lovely thing to watch as my migraine was lifting. I should remember that for the next one. It might work better than the pills.

Paul: "Not again, not again."
Almost the entire thread that was watching and posting live: "FUCK YES, AGAIN!"

I totally forgot about Raven the Puppetmaster waiting at the door before anyone - including Josh's family - could hug him.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9

Angela helps Rachel close her big suitcase then says in her silk robe "I should probably put some underwear on before I flash someone else".

Before feeds cut Rachel was rehearsing the HOH comp with Angela in the bathroom. 

I don't think she knows she is going.

#Blindside

15 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Truly an instant and enduring classic. Thank you! 

I wonder if he'll figure that out BEFORE or AFTER he gets evicted? 

I'd never seen this one, thank you for bringing it to my life!! And yes, I watched it, despite having just watched the full vote Vixenstud posted. #addict

The music ?? as Julie says Cody is the last vote.. Josh is the what?  bwahahaaha Paul's face ..Epic!!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

A lot of the jury said afterwards that they voted for Ian because he was a broke college kid who had so many student loans while Dan had already won and written several books and was, well, rich. That and I think Dan just went overboard with the Supervillain stuff. I loved watching him play but it was like every day in the house he woke up with "Today I Will Be More of a Sociopath Than I Was Yesterday" goal.

Yeah, I don't think everyone had their minds made up before any questions had been asked of Dan and Ian and, honestly, while fuck Ian so hard, I can understand just not wanting to give Dan the money again out of, like, principle. It annoyed me, but I both understood it and accepted it before the finale even happened. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
No idea why I wrote "don't" when I meant the opposite.
  • Love 3

Didn't something similar happen in BB16? I remember people saying that if Victoria made it to F2, they were going to vote for her to win no matter who was sitting beside her because she didn't do anything in the game and didn't deserve a finale spot? I can't remember if they said it pre-finale or post-finale but I remember laughing and thinking that Cody couldn't win no matter who he took.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I don't think everyone had their minds made up before any questions had been asked of Dan and Ian and, honestly, while fuck Ian so hard, I can understand just not wanting to give Dan the money again out of, like, principle. It annoyed me, but I both understood it and accepted it before the finale even happened. 

Also apparently the coaches already got something like a 40k stipend just to come back, plus more money if they made jury. So I think the jury looked at Ian the broke college kid and Dan who no mattered what got about 100k and decided to give the money to Ian. 

Dan was the most amazing player of all time though and he will always be The Supervillain of Big Brother. Forget Evel Dick or Dr. Will (whom I also love). The amount of lying/backstabbing/machinations that Dan came up with on a minute-to-minute basis were amazing.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Also apparently the coaches already got something like a 40k stipend just to come back, plus more money if they made jury. So I think the jury looked at Ian the broke college kid and Dan who no mattered what got about 100k and decided to give the money to Ian. 

Dan was the most amazing player of all time though and he will always be The Supervillain of Big Brother. Forget Evel Dick or Dr. Will (whom I also love). The amount of lying/backstabbing/machinations that Dan came up with on a minute-to-minute basis were amazing.

Yeah, exactly, their minds were made up well before they got to the Q&A phase. I think the Q&A that year was mostly just fucking with Dan, since they knew they weren't giving him the money.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't something similar happen in BB16? I remember people saying that if Victoria made it to F2, they were going to vote for her to win no matter who was sitting beside her because she didn't do anything in the game and didn't deserve a finale spot? I can't remember if they said it pre-finale or post-finale but I remember laughing and thinking that Cody couldn't win no matter who he took.

I remember them talking about that in the house. But I don't think ANYONE was actually going to give Victoria the money over Derrick or Cody. 

They all said in the post show interviews that if Cody took Victoria he would have won 9-0. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1