Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm confused, are Tyler/Angela/KC/JC all planning on telling the other side that they voted out Brett? They can't all pin their vote on Scottie lol.

But....what if they did?!?!

Nah, I'm kidding. The Hive are dumb, but not THAT dumb. They may be able to pin two votes on the other side, but not four.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I feel bad for Rachel. She wasn;t a good player but she did seem like a nice girl and she'll be very hurt and how much L6 shit-talked her from the very beginning.

I know. She has always been such a L6 cheerleader so she's definitely gonna be hurt by this.

L5(4) doesn't seem to be studying in as full detail as the others. It's more likely that it'll be about the details, but I don't know if the others have that stuff right or not.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

But she won Miss Congeniality the year she was in the Miss USA Pageant...go figure!

It's all relative. If she gets two votes, some UTTER hosebeast gets zero, and the rest get one each: victory!

29 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Erm, but she did want to win by commanding/begging Tyler to drop? I'm confused.

Sounds like Sam was not so much being proud as much as a revisionist history hypocrite once again.

Going out on a limb, and agreeing with the bold.

• Love 1

I feel like an HOH like this Production can kind of pick and choose whom they want to win or which side. If they pay attention to what people are studying they could then base their questions off of that. For example in BB17- Meg's side of the house were convinced that someone in one of the pictures was holding a fork, spoon something in one hand and there was a back and forth debate on that side of the house regarding which hand it was- and it landed on the "wrong" side as the final answer. Vanessa's side of the house had the other hand- Vanessa's side of the house was correct. But they asked that question- and Meg & Jackie were eliminated.

I'm not saying they are going to rig it- but I think the Jedi drilling outloud for stuff like this might be more detrimental because they can glean their questions off of that. 

Also- I'm kind of hoping this isn't the HOH comp and the Veto comp- which would throw them for a loop. But I doubt it. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

If Tyler "accidentally" won it, what would he do?  I'm kinda hoping for that because he would have to commit.

I I think with a divided vote, Bay will feel like she has to use her power if any of L4 win.

Please don't let Scottie win! I can't handle another week of that!    

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If Tyler "accidently" won it, what would he do?  I'm kinda hoping for that because he would have to commit.

I bet he would put up Scottie/RS with Bayleigh as the replacement. If noms didn’t change he would still be able to ride the middle. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Agree on "L3," but does Bayleigh even realize Tyler is in that alliance?

Well I was assuming Bay would figure out that Tyler voted Rachel out, but maybe that is giving her too much credit.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I bet he would put up Scottie/RS with Bayleigh as the replacement. If noms didn’t change he would still be able to ride the middle. 

I think he'd try to put up one person from each side (I'd laugh if he put up Brett/Rockstar, but it would likely be Rockstar/JC or Sam) in hopes that one of the sides will use the veto so he could put up either Bayleigh or Faysal (depending if Bayleigh wins veto). If he can skate by after this eviction, he may be able to convince The Hive that his target is Angela but he wants to ensure a backdoor happens.

But if he does get caught and can't skate by on him keeping Brett for whatever reason, his better bet is putting up Haleigh/Faysal outright. So even if Bayleigh won veto and took down Faysal, he throws up Rockstar and ensures someone on that side goes. And even if Bayleigh wastes her power and puts up Brett/Angela, there's three for sure people gunning for veto. And if not, then I guess Brett's the first one in jury. In which case, the only option for the potential DE is Rockstar leaving so she can hang with her new best friend, Brett. 

I say potential DE because Reddit brought up a good point about them getting rid of a DE and maybe getting rid of the earlier DE. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

tenor.gif

You guys get to see DRs on live feeds?

Anyone notice RS never even said a word in tonight’s episode?  I think she was the most absent.  Only saw her a few times.  Not complaining!  

Just now, GalvDuck said:

Anyone notice RS never even said a word in tonight’s episode?  I think she was the most absent.  Only saw her a few times.  Not complaining!  

No, we don't get to see DRs.  If only.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Is it still about everyone throwing Sam the endurance comp where she angrily yelled for Tyler to drop?

She probably has it figured out now (that it’s not fun to be HOH sometimes).   I think in the beginning, she was looking forward to a letter from home, music, her own bathroom, etc., but not the power.

1 minute ago, GalvDuck said:

Nah, Vegas is the attention-obsessed insider who likely is manning the cams or some kid of a producer who's passing them this info (not sure which).

Rockstar really should be thanking Brett for their rivalry, or else RS would be as invisible as Angela or Kaycee.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

No. That particular tweet is from someone who has some sort of tie to the production end of the show and shares spoilers for us. 

Ah, got it.  Thanks.

I believe so yes, but her voice is so grating that I'm not really paying close attention to it.

Yeah, but now it's become about what's "important" and "real" and she's realizing that being on Big Brother is not very "real" or something. 

Basically I think she's very antsy because she's about to do Rachel real dirty and isn't really comfortable with the idea but doesn't have the will to either be honest with Rachel or switch her vote.

• Love 2

I believe so yes, but her voice is so grating that I'm not really paying close attention to it.

She's starting to sound like Kaitlyn. It's freaking me out.

She's even whining to Tyler now like Kaitlyn.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Nah, Vegas is the attention-obsessed insider who likely is manning the cams or some kid of a producer who's passing them this info (not sure which).

I swore at one point that it was a friend of theirs who did the closed captioning for BB After Dark. Or am I thinking of a different spoiler person? Maybe a different show? 

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

She's starting to sound like Kaitlyn. It's freaking me out.

She's even whining to Tyler now like Kaitlyn.

Ugh right! It's disturbing.

Good Tyler line: "You have craft hour from 9 to 1 then spider session from 3 to 9 so it's hard to get into your schedule."

• Love 7

Sam says she doesn't want to be herself.  She doesn't want to give anyone ammunition.  She gave Haleigh and Rockstar plenty of ammo last week if you ask me.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam says she doesn't want to be herself.  She doesn't want to give anyone ammunition.  She gave Haleigh and Rockstar plenty of ammo last week.

The learning curve is a little steep.   

Does anyone think Sam is actually horny and wants some Tyler lovin' right now? The crying nonstop to him and the baby voice and begging for validation reminds me of how Kait would snare Tyler into a cuddle session.

• Love 3

Yeah, I can't really muster up any feelings about Sam crying. 

It was nice for Brett and Tyler to sit and listen to her for a bit, though. This is just a non-issue that I don't understand why Sam thinks this is some end of the world bullshit? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam says she doesn't want to be herself.  She doesn't want to give anyone ammunition.  She gave Haleigh and Rockstar plenty of ammo last week.

If that means I don't have to listen to the Secret Lives of (actual) Bees for three hours a night, I'm all right with this. 

• Love 3

Sam actually just told Tyler she isn't interested in "fucking" him.

Lots of awkward laughing from Tyler.  (I'm not sure how he should react to that one.)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I once heard from someone who'd been raised in one of those rural super-duper conservative Southern community and she summed up the mindset by saying "drugs, not hugs." Meaning drinking/smoking/drugs were so commonplace in the community as to be "okay" but the any hint of sexual impropriety was not okay, even though there were plenty of out-of-wedlock kids and the like. Sam really exemplifies that. For instance she doesn't think it's a little embarrassing for her to guzzle an entire bottle of wine by herself in the HoH room but somehow wearing loose t-shirts or working in Vegas = slutty. 

Well, that's because Vegas is the devil's playground.  And that's lots and lots of trouble.  /joins the musical movie reference club

• Love 4

I think it's been said before, but Tyler is incredibly patient.

He's coming off so well here, very compassionate and like a genuine friend even if he has to want to bolt.

Whatever else you think of his gameplay, if he does win it's going to be because of situations like this one. He knows how to cement a bond.

• Love 9

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure

FollowingFollowing @realvegas4sure

More

I am not sure anyone has cried as hard as Sam just cried in the DR. And a LOT of HGs have blubbered in the DR over the years. #BB20

23 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam to Tyler: "I'm not interested in fucking you, or fucking your game, just genuinely want you to succeed."

Cynical me immediately thinks "so you do want to fuck him, then" because in my mind, why else would she say that?

Unless I'm missing something in translation, of course.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think it's been said before, but Tyler is incredibly patient.

He's coming off so well here, very compassionate and like a genuine friend even if he has to want to bolt.

Whatever else you think of his gameplay, if he does win it's going to be because of situations like this one. He knows how to cement a bond.

Do I think Tyler would cut her if he had to, yes I do. But I feel he seems to be himself with both Sam & Kaycee. Sam is also the only one who knows that he's a superfan. I think he cares for her a lot. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam's accent totally changes around different people. 

Yep. I know. I do the same, as I explained once before. Accents come and go depending on the mood and how comfortable someone is or how upset someone is. I now have all kinds of issues with Sam, and get and understand the dislike. But y’all, I will defend the changing accents until my last breath. It IS a thing.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yep. I know. I do the same, as I explained once before. Accents come and go depending on the mood and how comfortable someone is or how upset someone is. I now have all kinds of issues with Sam, and get and understand the dislike. But y’all, I will defend the changing accents until my last breath. It IS a thing.

I get that, but I also think the way she turns on that baby-voice around certain people and then can sound harsh and clipped with vocal fry around other people is weird. I feel like everyone has a set of mannerisms and there is code-switching, but the way Sam drops and puts up the "poor little me" act is ... odd.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

If Tyler "accidently" won it, what would he do?  I'm kinda hoping for that because he would have to commit.

Lull Bae into a false sense of security, then put her OTB.  Probably better to do as a BD.

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Like I want to see [Fozzy] in his tighty whities?

You’d prefer size 40 Underoos?  :D

6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yep!  I’ve been told that’s how my co-workers know when I’m truly irritated - my Southern drawl gets longer and more drawn-out.  That’s when they duck.  :)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Y'all! Swaggy came back in the house! And in a much more preferable cardboard form! 

How could you tell the difference?

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yep!  I’ve been told that’s how my co-workers know when I’m truly irritated - my Southern drawl gets longer and more drawn-out.  That’s when they duck.  :)

That's hilarious. I usually picture a New York mafioso kind of accent being terrifying, or a British one. Not a Southern drawl! Until now.

For me it's my childhood Boston accent, and it comes out when I'm tired or drinking; apparently I'm really working most of the time to keep it at bay. (I moved to Denver when I was 14, and that was not a time in my life when I wanted to be making a whole new set of friends *and* speaking differently!) 

• Love 1

Well for those tired of the jedi drilling and Sam crying over maybe having HoH thrown to her, Dani Donato is on her way to the hospital about to give birth. Dominic is now a wedding photographer. They seem very happy together. I'm so glad Dani found happiness and isn't the angry, whiny girl she was when we first saw her in BB8.

• Love 6