Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, Brett and Faysal opted out of the drinking festivities to work-out. Fessy likely because of his religion, but Brett is one that surprises me. He's such an opposite to his fratbro character. It's just nice to see him subvert those tropes.

Is Bayleigh drinking?  

If she is, then she 1) finally got her period, 2) took a pregnancy test and it was negative, or 3) isn’t thinking clearly about what’s she’s doing.

About 1:55 am BBT - Bayleigh talking about - you're never going to believe this - Chris to Angie. It sounded like Angie was asking her if she would move in with Chris, and Bayleigh said that their relationship would have to work because if it didn't and they decided they were better off as friends, Chris would not let her live her life. She recognizes that but still wants to pursue a relationship with him? Idiot. He's been gone longer than they were together. Then the whispering started and I changed cameras.

Bayleigh also told Angie and Hayleigh that when Chris comes back, she's kicking everyone out of the HOH room and locking them in. I wish they would be told there is no pre-jury battle back so they'll shut it about him coming back. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Doesn't Tyler have to use the power BEFORE he's nommed - just on a best guess that he might be nommed?

Or before the veto ceremony if he thinks he will be backdoored.  It would be far more effective later at veto when he can block ther and be entirely safe that HOH cycle than before the regular nominations because he still could be backdoored by a p.o'ed HOH. 

And it sounds like the other side leans heavily to backdooring him instead of nominating him out of the box which actually plays to his power app's effectiveness as long as he reads the situation correctly.  He would almost certainly use it if Hay, Fay or Rockstar were in power at that point.  The rest will be guesswork.

5 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

But if Bay uses her power first and he doesn’t see it coming (because she won’t be HOH), would he be able to use his?

Correct, Bay's power theoretically can hurt Tyler's, but Bay does not seem interested in outright nominating Tyler.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, Brett and Faysal opted out of the drinking festivities to work-out. Fessy likely because of his religion, but Brett is one that surprises me. He's such an opposite to his fratbro character. It's just nice to see him subvert those tropes.

Brett said he declined champagne the first night as well. (Feeds about a week ago) He said something like Alcohol would bring out a different side that he's not willing to risk.

• Love 1

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. 

My only hope now is that she goes all scorched earth, but I don't think she would even consider that. I'm glad she did tell Angela about Bayleigh's power, so hopefully that angle will be exploited in the weeks to come. 

• Love 2

Rachel has no one to blame but herself. First for talking herself on the block then spiraling into insane paranoia. KayCee and Angela have been telling Rachel for days to chill the hell out and Rachel can't stop herself. I don't blame L5 for wanting to cut her loose after her behavior.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm still gonna need Rachel to start blabbing about Bayleigh's power.  It's time to let that cat out of the bag.

How has she not realized that she could leverage that into some kind of deal?

I have to say that Tyler balking at having any type of one on one with her shows that Rachel was probably correct to be somewhat paranoid. She knows she's the #5 in L5.

I also hope that Tyler still tries to work it that Bay  would renom Scottie the worm. It would be so nice to get him out before jury. He provides no entertainment value whatsoever.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

I do believe she probably is #5, but I also think that it just doesn't make sense for Tyler to allow himself into a situation where Rachel could lie about what he told her to Angela or Kaycee. He needs them a lot more than he needs Rachel. 

By the way, if it does remain Brett/Rachel, what are the odds that it actually is Rachel going home? Is it even past a 50/50 shot at this point?

• Love 1

Another tidbit that I just remembered from Scottie's conversation with Bayleigh last night has to do with why he doesn't like the idea of backdooring someone.  He wants his target to be able to play in the veto because Scottie's words were, "I'm so cocky that I want to beat them in the veto and then have the satisfaction of not using the veto on them."  I loathe cocky people.

• Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

but I also think that it just doesn't make sense for Tyler to allow himself into a situation where Rachel could lie about what he told her to Angela or Kaycee.

Kaycee wouldn't believe her over Tyler at this point after making making that F2 with Tyler last night. And I seriously doubt Angela would either. But I think if there's still a chance to save the whole alliance, Tyler should at least go through the motions of trying.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, if it does remain Brett/Rachel, what are the odds that it actually is Rachel going home? Is it even past a 50/50 shot at this point?

How do you think the votes would shake out?  I tried putting together a potential votes scenario, but it was useless - I had more unknowns than certains.

One thing I did suss out; in a surprising (and quasi-refreshing) change of pace this week, the S6 remnants appear to present a much more unified voting bloc than L5.

6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kaycee wouldn't believer her over Tyler at this point after making making that F2 with Tyler last night. And I seriously doubt Angela would either. But I think if there's still a chance to save the whole alliance, Tyler should at least go through the motions of trying.

Oh, he absolutely should, but that would require them meeting together, not him doing a one-on-one with Rachel.

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

How do you think the votes would shake out?  I tried putting together a potential votes scenario, but it was useless - I had more unknowns than certains.

I could see a scenario where Tyler, JC, Angela, Kaycee and Sam vote out Rachel. That's the only way she goes. 

(edited)

Yeah, he looks like a worm to me. I cringe every time I see him.

I could see a scenario where Tyler, JC, Angela, Kaycee and Sam vote out Rachel. That's the only way she goes. 

Somebody else pointed out that JC would push Fessy to vote her out over Brett, too. I could see it with Fessy wanting to keep a guy.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Oh Rachel. I love you, but you have completely gone off the rails. I still want her to stay over Brett, because he does absolutely nothing for me, but she just keeps digging that grave.

I have to admit, when my sister told me last night that Tyler won veto, I was completely stunned. I thought for sure he would throw it, but it makes sense that he doesn’t trust Bayleigh. It sounds like she’s been overboard on lying to everyone about everything. 

But it’s already another fun week! These people keep bringing it, and for that, I am grateful.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I saw the same, but the stumbling block I kept running up against was: how likely is it?  Tyler for sure, and probably Kaycee - but I could see the rest flipping on a dime, for various reasons.

6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Somebody else pointed out that JC would push Fessy to vote her out over Brett, too. I could see it with Fessy wanting to keep a guy.

Historically, Fozzy’s vote depends upon two factors: (a) who spoke to Fozzy last, and (b) how much his vote might increase his chances of getting laid.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I saw the same, but the stumbling block I kept running up against was: how likely is it?  Tyler for sure, and probably Kaycee - but I could see the rest flipping on a dime, for various reasons.

It's definitely possible. Angela's a tougher one to say for certain that she'd flip on Rachel, but she does seem highly annoyed by her and her drama this week. Angela doesn't seem like the type to be involved in this kind of drama, especially if it hurts her game. I definitely think this week hurt their relationship and even if her and Rachel talk things out, Angela already seems to be socializing more, especially last night when she spent zero time with Rachel. I do get the feeling that Angela is already over Rachel's drama, so even if she votes to keep Rachel this week, their final 2 seems pretty dead at this point. 

JC would 100% vote against Rachel. He hates the girl and he'd happily flip to evict her over Brett. Fessy could also be swayed, especially last minute, to keep a guy over a girl. Sam could be swayed as well because I don't think she cares which one goes. 

In outside evicted houseguest news, no surprise that Swaggy's still being a bitter pre-juror, bitching about how "he told Rachel that she'd be out shortly after him and she should have kept him" while Kaitlyn/Winston are Facetiming each other and having a good laugh about things. Bayleigh chose the wrong guy to get strapped to after this show, because he's easily an Elena if she had gotten evicted pre-jury. He's never going to let his eviction go. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, zorak said:

Another tidbit that I just remembered from Scottie's conversation with Bayleigh last night has to do with why he doesn't like the idea of backdooring someone.  He wants his target to be able to play in the veto because Scottie's words were, "I'm so cocky that I want to beat them in the veto and then have the satisfaction of not using the veto on them."  I loathe cocky people.

Yeah, his delusional image of himself as cocky and winning is sad, but I do like the idea that playing for veto if you are on the block as good personal policy. 

• Love 1

Rachel really blew up her game by going off the rails. I think if she had remained calm with Bay she might have thought it through it a little better. Crying in Bay’s arm wasn’t a good look.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's definitely possible. Angela's a tougher one to say for certain that she'd flip on Rachel, but she does seem highly annoyed by her and her drama this week. Angela doesn't seem like the type to be involved in this kind of drama, especially if it hurts her game. I definitely think this week hurt their relationship and even if her and Rachel talk things out, Angela already seems to be socializing more, especially last night when she spent zero time with Rachel. I do get the feeling that Angela is already over Rachel's drama, so even if she votes to keep Rachel this week, their final 2 seems pretty dead at this point. 

I get that argument totally - but for all the drama, I don’t think there’s any question the one person Rachel is unflinchingly loyal to is Angela.  And I think Angela knows that.  After Rachel’s performance over the past few days, though, Angela now also has grounds to worry about the prospect of Rachel going into a death spiral - and dragging Angela down with her.

So, which wins out - individual loyalty, or alliance loyalty?

21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC would 100% vote against Rachel. He hates the girl and he'd happily flip to evict her over Brett. Fessy could also be swayed, especially last minute, to keep a guy over a girl. Sam could be swayed as well because I don't think she cares which one goes. 

And everybody here was certain JC was 100% voting out Kaitlyn - right up until he cast his vote for Pinky.  :)  JC can flip like his last name was Wilson.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I get that argument totally - but for all the drama, I don’t think there’s any question the one person Rachel is unflinchingly loyal to is Angela.  And I think Angela knows that.  After Rachel’s performance over the past few days, though, Angela now also has grounds to worry about the prospect of Rachel going into a death spiral - and dragging Angela down with her.

So, which wins out - individual loyalty, or alliance loyalty?

And that is what will be interesting to see over the next few days: what does Angela choose to do? Because, like you said, which one wins out? I don't know, but it'll show what type of player Angela truly is. 

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

And everybody here was certain JC was 100% voting out Kaitlyn - right up until he cast his vote for Pinky.  :)  JC can flip like his last name was Wilson.

JC knew that Kaitlyn was leaving when he cast his hinky vote. I guess he could have been lied to, but in his mind, he's some mastermind who controls the house (no joke; he thinks he controls Tyler) so it's possible that he could vote to evict Rachel this week. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

There's no way he would have voted for RS if he wasn't 100% certain in his mind that the votes were falling on Kaitlyn.

And Rachel is someone JC is always trying to throw under the bus. He's wanted her out for awhile now.

• Love 3

Tyler is going to come out of this week in an even stronger position while every other person in his "alliance" is weaker.  He clearly was smart enough to align with some of the weakest minds of the house.

Tyler told his alliance he could manipulate Baliegh into putting their target up.  When Bay refused to bite, his only option was to manipulate his alliance into being okay with him NOT using it.  That's why he threw Angela's name out, the only actual replacement nom he mentioned to Bay.  Bay knew he was going to run that right back to them and tried to cut him off, but she didn't realize that Angela and KC are willing to let Tyler play the game for them.  Because they "trust" Tyler, they believe his actions always benefit the "alliance", refusing to look at what Tyler is really gaining for himself.

This week is great if you're a Tyler fan.  Unfortunately, this season is looking an awful lot like Derrick's stroll to the win, with Kaycee in the role of Cody. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Tyler is going to come out of this week in an even stronger position while every other person in his "alliance" is weaker.  He clearly was smart enough to align with some of the weakest minds of the house.

Tyler told his alliance he could manipulate Baliegh into putting their target up.  When Bay refused to bite, his only option was to manipulate his alliance into being okay with him NOT using it.  That's why he threw Angela's name out, the only actual replacement nom he mentioned to Bay.  Bay knew he was going to run that right back to them and tried to cut him off, but she didn't realize that Angela and KC are willing to let Tyler play the game for them.  Because they "trust" Tyler, they believe his actions always benefit the "alliance", refusing to look at what Tyler is really gaining for himself.

This week is great if you're a Tyler fan.  Unfortunately, this season is looking an awful lot like Derrick's stroll to the win, with Kaycee in the role of Cody. 

I don't think this is anything like Derrick's stroll, because people are at least discussing Tyler as a target, while Derrick's name was hardly ever mentioned to be a target. Plus, I find some of Tyler's moves really risky and messy, and it's a surprise he's been good at this point. I also don't see it as a clear cut win for him. 

Tyler's more lucky that there are so many players who are playing really bad games. Tyler doesn't even know that Bayleigh likes him and wants to work with him, which could be his downfall. His Scottie plan is dumb as hell and he could have pushed for a Scottie backdoor if he went the opposite route. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

My poor fantasy team. Sigh. 

Lol!  Who is on it?  I didn’t play but I would have chosen, Steve, Winston, Sam and Kaycee.  

59 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

This x1 million. 

How Brett is okay with this is beyond me, especially if the argument is Angela would go up if he uses the veto. Brett's gotta be thinking if we have the votes to get Rachel out over me then what does it matter if Angela goes up in my place. Makes no sense to me and he shouldn't be okay with it.

• Love 2

There was a game of Never Have I Ever in the hot tub last night after the alcohol was gone. 

It’s an understatement to say the Giant was disappointed when Haleigh played and then admitted to having had the sex, multiple times, and even having had more than one partner EVER. Add in willfully being recorded and threesomes and the Giant was dumbstruck, later whining to Sam the Wildly Duplicitously Pious that Haleigh’s not as innocent, aka virginal, as he thought she was. “I guess I don’t know her that well, she looks really innocent.” His creep factor has completely overshadowed any handsome he had. 

Responding to being asked why she wasn’t going to participate, Sam the WDP had this to say to the degenerates, “I’m good at everything I do and I’m great in bed, that doesn’t mean I need to talk about it.” Her tone was so holier than thou, the Pope took notes. 

While it successfully halted all game talk for a bit, it didn’t slow Rachel down. The parannoying energy wasn’t slowed by food or wine. By 3:30a she looked like she was at the highest point of a manic swing, fueled by Adderall and Pablo Escobar’s personal stash.

As others began bunkering down to sleep, JC was getting his crazy on in the blue room, so Rachel opened one of the middle panels between the pink/blue rooms while he had his dick out (I’ve no clue why) and launched herself into the blue room, shouting “I haven’t seen dick in thirty days” (me: only 30?). 

She bounced around shouting and irritating pretty much everyone except Kaycee (she couldn’t stop laughing, probably at Rachel tanking her game) while being told to be quiet by those trying to sleep. 

I hope production drags another fridge into storage, fills it and the freezer with all the alcohol and lets natural selection run its course. 

• Love 17

The problem with discussing Tyler as a target is that he has a power AND there are too many people who will save him if he is on the block on eviction day.  And, as time goes by, there are fewer people in the house who would vote him out, let alone put him up.  The only possible votes to evict him would be RS, Hayleigh, and maybe Bayleigh...so who would put him up and who would he be against?  Plus, if he is NOT using the veto, those people have already said it proves he's trustworthy.  He moves down the target list with everyone.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Wings said:

Lol!  Who is on it?  I didn’t play but I would have chosen, Steve, Winston, Sam and Kaycee.  

Faysal, Rachel, Tyler, and Winston. Oopsy. 

5 minutes ago, cork dork said:

There was a game of Never Have I Ever in the hot tub last night after the alcohol was gone. 

It’s an understatement to say the Giant was disappointed when Haleigh played and then admitted to having had the sex, multiple times, and even having had more than one partner EVER. Add in willfully being recorded and threesomes and the Giant was dumbstruck, later whining to Sam the Wildly Duplicitously Pious that Haleigh’s not as innocent, aka virginal, as he thought she was. “I guess I don’t know her that well, she looks really innocent.” His creep factor has completely overshadowed any handsome he had. 

Gross. Way to kill the hot, Fessy. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, cork dork said:

God, Faysal is such a dick. Let's be shocked that the 21 year old college student *gasp* has had a sexual past. You wanted to hit that until you heard it had been hit before. That's just gross, dude. Fuck right off with that shit. 

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Apparently Sam the Pious gave the homemade slop beer to production because she wasn't sure if the HG's were going to do good happy wholesome things with the alcohol. 

So... what was the point of trying to make prison wine, then? Just to prove that she could? That's such a Sam thing to do. 

• Love 16

Angela to Kaycee and Tyler:  "The fact that she threw everyone's names under the bus shows that she's playing this for herself and not for the group."  I'm assuming she was referring to Rachel.  It's funny though that Tyler gets a pass from Angela for not using the veto to preserve his own game, but Rachel is not allowed to play for herself.

Well, I guess if Rachel's alliance is going to disavow Rachel this week, I hope she catches wind of it and goes for the nuclear option and blow's up everyone's game on her way out.

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

What's the benefit for them of doing that?

To please their dear leader Tyler?

By the way, Angela voting out Rachel is really fucking terrible for her game.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, cork dork said:

This doesn't surprise me at all about Fessy. He has repeatedly shown that he's a disgusting pig.  I'm halfway convinced he thought this was just a dating show. He had no idea what he signed up for with BB. 

43 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Responding to being asked why she wasn’t going to participate, Sam the WDP had this to say to the degenerates, “I’m good at everything I do and I’m great in bed, that doesn’t mean I need to talk about it.”

I can respect that in this circumstance. God knows I wouldn't be discussing my private life  while I'm being filmed. But I'm older than these houseguests. Sam didn't need to brag about how great she was, but yeah nobody needs to hear all the little dirty details.

17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Angela to Kaycee and Tyler:  "The fact that she threw everyone's names under the bus shows that she's playing this for herself and not for the group."  I'm assuming she was referring to Rachel.  It's funny though that Tyler gets a pass from Angela for not using the veto to preserve his own game, but Rachel is not allowed to play for herself.

But I don't know that anybody in that alliance is thinking of the whole alliance anymore, and it's gonna shrink again this week. And yeah where is Brett in all of this? He has no thoughts or nothing to say?   They are talking like it's a done deal that Rachel will go, but I think it will take some more scrambling.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's the benefit for them of doing that?

They know once Brett is gone that none of the girls on the other side are really going to vote out Scottie and Fessi.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

They know once Brett is gone that none of the girls on the other side are really going to vote out Scottie and Fessi.  

Sure, but how does outing the girls alliance change that?