Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, missyb said:

I think Big Brother is letting them nap because they have so much content and are furiously editing for the shows ! They are praying for a break.

Upon reflection I doubt she would use it unless SHE is on the block. Regardless of what she says right now. 

I hope she does! An L6 evictee could come right back! That would be awesome!

• Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

As for the JC n-word usage, I think that any usage of the word is just stupid. There's no need and you know it offends people, so just don't use it. If you want to make some intellectual argument about the word, then you can easily just say "n-word" and the point will still hold. 

Thus, I thought JC was out of line even when it was simply him saying that "calling a little person a midget is like calling a black person the n-word." 

However, that was more dumb than anything. So I wasn't holding it much against him. But then they told him that he couldn't use the word and then he just went off on an absurd tangent in defense of how he SHOULD be allowed to say it and it was just...oh, JC, you are just so...argh...

Oh, that is so totally a bit from a John Mulaney stand up album. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg0UWxhJkfk

ETA: Feeds-wise, I keep completely forgetting about Kaycee. Both her and Angela had such interesting stories, but they are so forgettable.

I really want Brett to stay, so I hope the numbers hold. Is it still looking like endurance tomorrow?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Thus, I thought JC was out of line even when it was simply him saying that "calling a little person a midget is like calling a black person the n-word." 

Yes, of course, but again he's right about the other word, too. Bayleigh should get an equal amount of disdain for using it. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yes, of course, but again he's right about the other word, too. Bayleigh should get an equal amount of disdain for using it. 

Oh sure, Bay's views on gay people are ridiculous. 

• Love 3
(edited)

They  left off that Baliegh woke Katilyn up and told her to go upstairs. Scottie had something to tell her. Brett and WInston offered her up.

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20‏ @89razorskate20 2m2 minutes ago

More

KAITLYN STARTED SAYING SHE GOT A "HIT" ONLY AFTER BAYLEIGH WOKE HER UP AND TOLD HER BRETT/WINSTON PITCHED TO SCOTTIE TO PUT HER UP

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
(edited)

In 20 seasons  of Big Brother the best veto speech ever. Kills Dr Wills studiedly fake" I hate you all speech". I am still laughing.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, missyb said:

In 20 seasons  of Big Brother the best veto speech ever. Kills Dr Wills studiedly fake" I hate you all speech". I am still laughing.

Eh, both "I hate you all" and this one were overrated. I expected more than just "I had a vision! A vision of you using the Veto on me!" I mean, Kaitlyn's pursed lips cat butt face was funny but Brett had sooo much material to work with and that's what we got? No third eye? No intuition? No hits? (I know, I know. Editing.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

I knew a guy once who had a slide-in truck camper.  

He named it the “Stabbin’ Cabin” - had a decal of such in the back door and everything.  

So compared to THAT, I expect “Sugar Shack” is an improvement.

Is stabin a euphemism for fucking or killing?   That makes a difference since sugar is code for heroin.  :>

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Eh, both "I hate you all" and this one were overrated. I expected more than just "I had a vision! A vision of you using the Veto on me!" I mean, Kaitlyn's pursed lips cat butt face was funny but Brett had sooo much material to work with and that's what we got? No third eye? No intuition? No hits? (I know, I know. Editing.)

"i hate you all" I never ever cared for . But this was funny. When he interrupts himself and shakes, come on !

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think, for me, it's more that speeches like this, and Dr. Will's, are memorable in some way. 95% of the veto speeches I've heard are very average so you don't remember them. This one from Brett, on the other hand, will stick in my head for a while because of its content and him blatantly making fun of Kaitlyn. 

I think what does make it better is the aftermath on the feeds, with Kaitlyn completely pissed off and unable to talk about anything BUT how mean Brett was to her and her visions.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

He may indeed "struggle with socializing." But that doesn't preclude the possibility that the reason he doesn't have any friends is because he's an asshole. He might be turning on the charm right now hoping for votes but up 'til now I haven't exactly been bowled over by his personality. 

Winston like much of this cast is very introverted. Hay, Scottie, Fessie, Rachel and Angela are all extreme introverts. All of them struggle in different levels with socializing. I think Winston's actually pretty sweet and I've not seen him be really disrespectful of anyone. Just seems like an awkward guy, the same way Scottie/Hay/Fessy/Rachel/Angela all have their awkward moments. The good thing is that because they're so sensitive they're generally more sensitive to others as well. Like last night when JC and Bay were arguing Hay, Scottie and Fessy were all like "why doesn't he just apologize?"

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't at Kaycee telling Tyler about the girls alliance. She is so far up his ass. Even fucking Rachel, who is probably the biggest L6 cheerleader, was gonna keep that to herself for the time being. Kaycee will do nothing but live inside Tyler's ass until she's uncermoniously booted. So disappoiting.

Or, Kaycee isn’t all that excited about a new eight person alliance, where she would feel low on the totem poll, due to Rachel and Angela being really close, Bayleigh, Hayleigh and Rockstar being close, and Sam being a total flake (and don’t even get me started on Kaitlyn). Why on earth shouldn’t she tell the person she feels closest to in this game what is happening? Because...girls? 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Wings said:

Is stabin a euphemism for fucking or killing?   That makes a difference since sugar is code for heroin.  :>

Sugar shack around here is where we boil maple sap for syrup...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Or, Kaycee isn’t all that excited about a new eight person alliance, where she would feel low on the totem poll, due to Rachel and Angela being really close, Bayleigh, Hayleigh and Rockstar being close, and Sam being a total flake (and don’t even get me started on Kaitlyn). Why on earth shouldn’t she tell the person she feels closest to in this game what is happening? Because...girls? 

idk why anyone would tell anyone about being approached for an alliance that doesn't include them. It doesn't benefit Kaycee in anyway to blab to Tyler about it. At least not that I can see. She's already in an alliance with him and he already trusts her. This isn't going to make him trust her more. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Sam just comes into the room laughing hysterically telling Brett and Angela she called Kaitlyn a fat whore, and Angela and Brett barely responded. It was hilarious.

Sam says she's secretly satisfied because she thinks it offended Kaitlyn. She's giggling over a bunch of Haleigh and Kaitlyn related things. She's saying she might accidentally spill a whole bunch of nasty shit on Haleigh and/or Kaitlyn's clothes tomorrow. The more I see Sam the less I like her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Sam just comes into the room laughing hysterically telling Brett and Angela she called Kaitlyn a fat whore, and Angela and Brett barely responded. It was hilarious.

Sam says she's secretly satisfied because she thinks it offended Kaitlyn. She's giggling over a bunch of Haleigh and Kaitlyn related things. She's saying she might accidentally spill a whole bunch of nasty shit on Haleigh and/or Kaitlyn's clothes tomorrow. The more I see Sam the less I like her.

Wtf? Kaitlyn is many things. She's not fat. 

• Love 2

Sam came into the HN room and told Brett and Angela about the game of Never Have I Ever and how it is very obvious to her that Kaitlyn and Haleigh don't like her anymore.  She said she doesn't know why but they don't.  She said it doesn't really bother her but it's that they're making it known now.

• Love 2
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Wtf? Kaitlyn is many things. She's not fat. 

It was just a joke, but it's obvious Sam was saying it to get at Kaitlyn. After she said she was satisfied about it hurting Kaitlyn she said Kaitlyn made a bunch of cookies and stuffed her face with them. Sam is not making herself look good at all right now.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam came into the HN room and told Brett and Angela about the game of Never Have I Ever and how it is very obvious to her that Kaitlyn and Haleigh don't like her anymore.  She said she doesn't know why but they don't.  She said it doesn't really bother her but it's that they're making it known now.

She has mentioned how it 'doesn't bother her' like at least 5 times now. It's like honey, it's obvious it does lol.

It's funny to me that Winston went to join everyone playing the game while Brett wants to stay holed up in the HN room. Bit of a role reversal.

• Love 2

What's annoying about Sam is that she does do nice things for HG's, like make them yummy treats and whatever. But she demands constant ego-stroking. And that kind of shit gets old. It's like my mom when she constantly rattles off all the ways she's a supermom and that's why I should listen to her about losing weight. It comes across as more overbearing and naggy than anything.

• Love 8
(edited)

Why is Brett being so anti-social right now? He really lost any of the mojo he had the second he got nommed. He just seems so smugly pissed off all the time now. It's kind of hilarious.

• Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sam just comes into the room laughing hysterically telling Brett and Angela she called Kaitlyn a fat whore, 

You mean Saint Sam was actually "mean" to somebody? Wow,  nicotine deprivation is really taking its toll on her.

Edited by Skycatcher
Just now, missyb said:

Something that did come out of tonight show, the DR is grilling Sam about using her power.

I don't know whether it's because they want both bros to stay, or they want the drama of Sam having to actually use the power herself.

Maybe they;re trying to get rid of Kaitlyn next week and the power not being used this week means production gets stuck with her as well for two weeks.

I can't see that option, though, because she brings them the drama and without Kaitlyn, it might become boring.

(edited)
52 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

idk why anyone would tell anyone about being approached for an alliance that doesn't include them. It doesn't benefit Kaycee in anyway to blab to Tyler about it. At least not that I can see. She's already in an alliance with him and he already trusts her. This isn't going to make him trust her more. 

Exactly. It's about keeping things to yourself. Tyler has like approximately 15 alliances and deals that he hasn't told Kaycee about because he's not a dumbass and knows not to blab everything. 

But I mean Kaycee won't ever do anything in the game anyway so it's not like it really matters lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Oh, that is so totally a bit from a John Mulaney stand up album. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg0UWxhJkfk

I love that bit of Mulraney’s act.  “PROMISE?”

1 hour ago, Wings said:

It is in this case. :)

FYI - what makes it even funnier?  My dad ended up buying the camper off the guy.

And couldn’t get the decal off without messing up the paint.

So my 70+ yo father ended up being the proud owner of the Stabbin’ Cabin.  :D

• Love 7

I guess I just feel differently about Kaycee. Kaycee clearly doesn’t feel this girl alliance is beneficial to her. She clearly feels her closest alliance is with Tyler. And please, I know, what she thinks and what we know are different. I am going on what SHE knows. She knows that Tyler saved Sam (who also told Kaycee about her power) over Steve, who she had no relationship with. She knows that Tyler got Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy, keeping her alliance safe. I’m not sure what she’s really expected to do at this point. She feels she has a strong alliance, she feels (and has no reason to feel otherwise) that Tyler is her strongest ally, she’s doing what she feels is best for her game. 

And what Kaycee is doing in this game is being invited to the all girl’s alliance, being in L6, having Sam tell her about her power, and having good relationships with everyone in the house.  That’s doing stuff in my eyes. 

• Love 12
(edited)

That was really kind of sweet. The original L6 jumping jack their way into the HOH for a real quick final alliance cheer. Then they jumping jack their way out.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6

Awwww L6 did one last group “handshake” (I don’t know what else to call or) 

scottie didn’t keep him room locked and they all went in there real quick. All of them doing jumping jacks in the room. Then again as they were leaving lol 

4 hours ago, missyb said:

I think Big Brother is letting them nap because they have so much content and are furiously editing for the shows ! They are praying for a break.

Upon reflection I doubt she would use it unless SHE is on the block. Regardless of what she says right now. 

Bay told Fessy about her power.  If he or members on his alliance are on the block next week he will expect Bay to use the power to save them.  If she hesitates he will tell all the others and Bay will replace Kait as the big traitor in the house.  Bay only could NOT play it when her alliance is up if she had NOT told anyone about the power.  That's what separates a player like Tyler from someone like Bay.  Keeping your mouth shut.

2 hours ago, Wings said:

Is someone using a weed whacker a person out chopping down plants from someone's hidden marijuana field?  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sugar is just sugar.  Like someone mentioned above it is a shack where sap is boiled down into maple syrup and maple candy.

I hope the Loser5 keep giving Sam a hard time and pissing her off.  The more they do it the more likely Sam may decide to save a Bro after all.  I'm glad she is going through nicotine withdraw not just for her health but to go into Nasty Sam mode and stick it to those jokers live on national TV.  Go Sam, go!

And of course Rockstar is the one with the all girls stupid thing.  I hate HATE gender based alliances so just one more thing to get annoyed about with Rockstar.  And if she got her way and all the males got voted out first the ratings would tank as most females have no desire to drool over Rockstar and Boring Company the rest of the way.

• Love 1

Watching Brett do burpees I’m super impressed because I just started a workout program this week and one thing today was 20 half burpees. I could barely do 5 my first round lol. 2nd round I managed 15 but they were more like 1/8 burpees 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

That was really kind of sweet. The original L6 jumping jack their way into the HOH for a real quick final alliance cheer. Then they jumping jack their way out.

Aww man, that makes me sad. 

Level 6 has been one of the stronger group alliances that I can think of. It definitely sucks that they're losing a member, but at least they did stay loyal to each other. Yes, I know Tyler's had his secrets and all, but he still has stayed loyal to the group and never wavered to the other side. He was always more loyal to Level 6, which is nice. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Level 6 has been one of the stronger group alliances that I can think of. It definitely sucks that they're losing a member, but at least they did stay loyal to each other. Yes, I know Tyler's had his secrets and all, but he still has stayed loyal to the group and never wavered to the other side. He was always more loyal to Level 6, which is nice. 

Given BB's track record they are one of the most classy alliances ever without internal drama and crap.  I'm loving this season sooooooo much more than the anger and rage and soap opera stuff in other seasons.  This season so far is a thousand times better than the endless hate-filled season last summer.  And the main reason is that this alliance didn't sink down into the level of paranoia and hatred.  As long as their alliance knows this is just a game and acts like human beings, I'm in to continue watching it.

A crazy person like Kait can be enjoyable on the TV but not the endless hate and venom people.  They are just plain sick human beings and I don't want to see that type ever again cast.

Edited by green
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, vb68 said:

i wasn't alive when Buddy Holly died, but I'm certainly aware of him and what happened. I guess some people follow pop culture and news events or whatever more than others.  I heard Winston say he no idea what Flash Dance was and that shocked me.

Exactly I was not alive when Brian Jones died but I knew all about it.  I remember seeing him for the first time when I was a kid and thinking, "Hey wait, whose that guy?  I never saw him in the Rolling Stones."  My mother then had to explain to me who he was and how he died.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, green said:

Bay told Fessy about her power.  If he or members on his alliance are on the block next week he will expect Bay to use the power to save them.  If she hesitates he will tell all the others and Bay will replace Kait as the big traitor in the house.  Bay only could NOT play it when her alliance is up if she had NOT told anyone about the power.  That's what separates a player like Tyler from someone like Bay.  Keeping your mouth shut.

I thought she had to play it before nominations were made - so she won't know for sure who HOH is planning to nominate, but will use it before the ceremony based on who the HOH is and who she thinks they are going to nominate. Or did she give an explanation of exactly how it works that I missed where she gets to change the nominations after they are made?

• Love 1
(edited)

She gets to submit her nominations before ceremony and at the nomination ceremony, the power will go into play and HOH's noms will be replaced with the power holders noms.

I guess DR will ask her every day if she is gong to use it.

Edited by missyb
(edited)

The ros are having a conversation while playing Jenga that I can't hear to save my life.

ETA: They are discussing the best way to approach Sam about her power.

But what I really want to know is did production confiscate Sam's moonshine?

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I thought she had to play it before nominations were made - so she won't know for sure who HOH is planning to nominate, but will use it before the ceremony based on who the HOH is and who she thinks they are going to nominate. Or did she give an explanation of exactly how it works that I missed where she gets to change the nominations after they are made?

Yeah.  I mean if Level6 gets HOH she will know they will nominate her peeps so she would have to sub in two of theirs before the nomination.  I put it the wrong way above so me bad.  But Fessy knows she can save them all so she will have to use it or risk The Wrath of Rockstar etc.  And even winning veto still means one L6 will remain on the block.  But losing veto then her alliance gets rid of another L6.  Unless Sam doesn't use her power this week that is.

58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I love me some wall comp. Predictions? I say Rockstar HoH. She'll be too scared to drop.

My guesses.  Angela did really well on the surf board and lasted a long time showing uber balance skills and focus so she is my pick.  It would be nice if she actually contributes something to the show this season anyway.  Tyler will hang in but if all of Footy (hey that is how it is pronounced, hah) drop he will then drop and let someone like Angela or Kaycee (who is an athlete) take it home for L6 and avoiding HOH at all costs minus the cost of Footy winning. 

Meanwhile on the other side my spirit animals are telling me that Rockstar won't purposely drop.  She will un-purposely fall.  When Kait falls she will claim she had a dream that this would happen and it happened because her "hits" are always on target so it is all for the greater good.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And no one within the group is having sex, which seems uncommon.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

And no one within the group is having sex, which seems uncommon.

Well, Winston and Brett are going to be separated early, so we don't know that that would have held for the whole season. ;)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, green said:

Yeah.  I mean if Level6 gets HOH she will know they will nominate her peeps so she would have to sub in two of theirs before the nomination.  I put it the wrong way above so me bad.  But Fessy knows she can save them all so she will have to use it or risk The Wrath of Rockstar etc.  And even winning veto still means one L6 will remain on the block.  But losing veto then her alliance gets rid of another L6.  Unless Sam doesn't use her power this week that is.

My guesses.  Angela did really well on the surf board and lasted a long time showing uber balance skills and focus so she is my pick.  It would be nice if she actually contributes something to the show this season anyway.  Tyler will hang in but if all of Footy (hey that is how it is pronounced, hah) drop he will then drop and let someone like Angela or Kaycee (who is an athlete) take it home for L6 and avoiding HOH at all costs minus the cost of Footy winning. 

Meanwhile on the other side my spirit animals are telling me that Rockstar won't purposely drop.  She will un-purposely fall.  When Kait falls she will claim she had a dream that this would happen and it happened because her "hits" are always on target so it is all for the greater good.

I wonder if Tyler will inform Angela/Rachel/Brett that it may not be worth it to win this HOH because the eviction might be nulled. Probably not, which only adds to his impending target once they find out he's been lying about a lot, but it really would be better for them to throw it to someone like JC.

But if they don't throw it, a smaller girl or guy usually wins, so I'm placing my bets on JC, Angela, or Kaitlyn. I could see Haleigh or Rachel maybe taking it, but Angela's always working out, JC's a small guy who would benefit the most out of the guys, and Kaitlyn's also tiny so she could hang in there. 

I wouldn't even hate a Rockstar HOH, especially knowing that her HOH would likely be nulled so her evicting Tyler, only to have him walk right back in, would be ever so sweet. 

It just pisses me off that the first endurance comp might mean nothing. They would have done it for a null HOH. 

Brett/Winston plan to talk to Sam today about her power, but I don't see her using it, at this point. Rachel was coaching them on what to say to her. 

Sam is also very mean when she's going through nicotine withdrawal. She really doesn't like Kaitlyn/Haleigh. She's obviously throwing the HOH anyway, but if she happened to win, she'd throw Kaitlyn/Haleigh up there 100%. I don't like mean Sam at all and am ok if she leaves at any point. I just wish she'd use her damn power tonight to add something to her BB resume. 

Scottie/Haleigh apparently had a nice conversation before bed. Haleigh was upset that Fessy doesn't ask her any personal questions. He says he only knows a few things about her...and then totally walks away. Scottie is the one to approach her to see what's wrong (she was actually upset, I think, about missing her mom's birthday?) and he starts asking her personal questions.

These are the moments where I do like Scottie. He got severe HOHitis this week, but he's not a bad guy overall. 

I'm also 100% ready for Fessy to leave at any point. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, missyb said:

Geez, dude, lose the hat; the pin thingie looks like a friggin’ Oompa-Loompa.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, Winston and Brett are going to be separated early, so we don't know that that would have held for the whole season. ;)

Yeah - and Scottie, the little bitch, couldn’t even be as charitable as Special K and offer them a last shot together in the HoH shower.  ;>

• Love 2

The feed crawler is confirming tonight’s HoH comp will be endurance, which favors L65 right out the gate (more physically strong players).  Depends on which type of comp it is, though, as to who specifically will be favored; dependence on upper body strength will favor the men, while standing/balancing will favor the women.  

So the question is - who do you think feels lucky?  ;)

• Love 1