Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I am honestly enjoying how creeped out Tyler is right now. Seriously, Tyler. You ignored the warning sides cause you wanted her vote and her HOH powers. Now deal with the crazy before she self destructs and costs you your game. 

tenor.gif

• Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Now-ex-boy-friend Joe  is supposed to run her social media accounts while she's in the house. But since he dumped her he stopped doing it. Does anybody else think she's  going to be more pissed off at the loss of the social media publicity then the loss of a boyfriend?  She is really doing everything she can to kill off her life coach business.  Would you actually spend money on this bunny boiler's (soon to be released) book?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Now-ex-boy-friend Joe  is supposed to run her social media accounts while she's in the house. But since he dumped her he stopped doing it. Does anybody else think she's  going to be more pissed off at the loss of the social media publicity then the loss of a boyfriend?  She is really doing everything she can to kill off her life coach business.  Would you actually spend money on this bunny boiler's (soon to be released) book?

She should retitle it: How to Lose a Guy in 20(?) Days.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Sad to say, there's a lot of crazy fans who WOULD actually still pay the money for her life coaching. Though I think her business WILL go down.

8 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Is Kaitlyn crazier than Raven? I think so. She has to go as soon as possible

I don't think anyone can be as crazy as Raven, but at the same time, they're both different kinds of crazy. Raven was the lying Munchausen kind of crazy, who did need attention, but through pity and injuries. It's because that's all she has ever known, and the only thing she can really use to get the attention that she craves. But Raven was a mostly harmless crazy. The only true pain she inflicted was on herself. The most pain she inflicted on other was more like irritation that they had to deal with her. 

Kaitlyn, however, is the Bunny Boiler type of crazy, the one that whines and needs constant attention and will put the blame on YOU if you don't meet her very specific needs. She's the type who isn't afraid to ruin lives in order to satisfy HER narcissism. She can go from sobbing to fury in a split second. She inflicts emotional manipulation tactics upon others, in her attempt to control the entire relationship. She's possessive, obsessive, and clingy. She's a little like my ex best friend, in the sense that she tried to control her entire relationship with her boyfriend as well as our friendship, and if it didn't go her way, she flipped out. But in Big Brother, this is a very dangerous type of crazy because you want her for a vote, but you don't want to be stuck 24/7 with her for the entire summer. Tyler's realizing this, which is why he's trying to break it off gently, but she's not going to take no for an answer.

So...actually, I change my mind. Kaitlyn IS 100% crazier than Raven. Everyone actually needs to get rid of her before jury because nobody wants to be stuck with her in jury. 

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No, Sam! Never use the microwave to defrost meat! WTF! Fill a bowl with cold water, put the meat in a freezer bag, put freezer bag in the water, and 20 minutes later, defrosted meat without partially cooking it. 

Guh. Did Raven leave her cookbook behind?

I thought I saw her put the chicken in a bowl in water?  Or did she then put that bowl IN the microwave? 

Kaitlin will be an easy majority vote out.  I would not be surprised to see both she and Tyler on the block together or Kaitlin up with a pawn to BD Tyler.  Are there any other logical candidates for noms this week if other side wins HOH?  I am still catching up.  And who would Tyler's side nom?  All speculation, of course. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

Kaitlin will be an easy majority vote out.  I would not be surprised to see both she and Tyler on the block together or Kaitlin up with a pawn to BD Tyler.  Are there any other logical candidates for noms this week if other side wins HOH?  I am still catching up.  And who would Tyler's side nom?  All speculation, of course. 

From what I gather, most of Swaggy's side is putting up Tyler/Kaitlyn or some form of Rachel/Angela/Winston. Rockstar/Bayleigh would definitely throw up Tyler/Kaitlyn. Haleigh and Faysal would probably put up Angela/Winston, with a Tyler BD. 

Tyler's side is a little more tricky. Some would definitely put up Rockstar, if not all of them. I think other options include Scottie and Faysal, and maybe Haleigh. Bayleigh's the only one I haven't seen mentioned as a target for next week. Tyler said he can't put up Faysal because he promised Kaitlyn, but with her driving him into insanity, he may rethink it. I also think that they might backdoor Kaitlyn. Tyler's already expressed how crazy Kaitlyn is and Angela/Rachel feel bad and they ALL see the crazy. If Kaitlyn starts clinging to Brett because Tyler won't give her the attention, I could see the targets shifting to Kaitlyn. 

So in terms of who's in danger next week, it goes: Tyler, Kaitlyn, Winston, Rockstar, Angela, and Faysal, pretty much in that order (as far as I know). 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kaitlyn, however, is the Bunny Boiler type of crazy, the one that whines and needs constant attention and will put the blame on YOU if you don't meet her very specific needs.

Bunny Boiler makes me think of a certain famous movie line by Glenn Close.  To paraphrase, Kaitlyn " won't be ignored!"

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

Thanks.  I like Tyler and would hate to see him go.  I am not drawn to anyone else.  He is key for the drama, too.  Things get dull without a common enemy and most seem to want him out.  

• Love 7
Just now, gunderda said:

I hope Kaitlyn has absolutely no power next week (ie none of FOUTE gets HOH) so then we can see her self destruct when Tyler doesn't need her anymore.

It's why giving the power to Bayleigh is probably worth it. I can't have Kaitlyn getting it, and the casuals would probably vote for her. 

But also, I need Rockstar to get the crap app but that's not happening if Brett, Angela, and Kaycee remain invisible on the show. If I could vote, I'd also throw votes to those three, since they're likely getting the crap app.

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

I hope Kaitlyn has absolutely no power next week (ie none of FOUTE gets HOH) so then we can see her self destruct when Tyler doesn't need her anymore.

Tyler is smooth and may be able to get her out in a classic blindside.  She will deconstruct before our very eyes.  Anyone else in power who wants her out will aim for a blindside too, I would think.  And we have the exit interview with Julie to anticipate with glee. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But also, I need Rockstar to get the crap app but that's not happening if Brett, Angela, and Kaycee remain invisible on the show. If I could vote, I'd also throw votes to those three, since they're likely getting the crap app.

I really have a bad feeling about Kaycee getting it. She's nearly invisible on the feeds as well as the show, and hardly anyone even talks about her.  

Tyler has to be thinking of targeting Rockstar. Despite the Kaitlyn drama and hysterics, I think RS is the biggest threat to him. And he knows she's coming for him.

• Love 1

My son and GF's favorite is Kaycee and they are episode only watchers.  Maybe she will get enough votes to stay above the crap app.  I have yet to vote though I have tried.  What the fuck is the time frame on that?   

I always forget that Rachel and Angela exist.  Last night I was watching them play a game and I was thinking how I know NOTHING about them... (same with Kaycee but she's a little more noticeable since she had the punishment the first 2 weeks)

• Love 2

The crap app is basically pointless to me. They pretty much seem to just have to endure some stupid non-game punishment and move on. At least I hope the rest are not game related. I still like Kaycee, though boring as she is. Getting sick of Tyler. I'm done with Kaitlyn and might like Tyler more if he distances himself from her AND has some sort of opposition coming up. He had better not get HOH.

Last week I missed the voting. The window is like 12 hours or something? I believe it's right after Wed. show?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I really have a bad feeling about Kaycee getting it. She's nearly invisible on the feeds as well as the show, and hardly anyone even talks about her.  

Tyler has to be thinking of targeting Rockstar. Despite the Kaitlyn drama and hysterics, I think RS is the biggest threat to him. And he knows she's coming for him.

I think Tyler told Angela and Kaycee last night that Rockstar and Faysal need to go next. But that Tyler can't put up Faysal himself, because he and Faysal both promised Kaitlyn they wouldn't put each other on the block. But Rockstar seems to be Level 6's main target, once Swaggy is gone. Scottie also told Tyler that he will vote however Tyler wants him to, since Tyler used the veto on him. And in the Tyler/Angela/Kaycee conversation, they said if Scottie doesn't follow through with that promise, they'll target him next as well.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, diana said:

The crap app is basically pointless to me. They pretty much seem to just have to endure some stupid non-game punishment and move on. At least I hope the rest are not game related. I still like Kaycee, though boring as she is. Getting sick of Tyler. I'm done with Kaitlyn and might like Tyler more if he distances himself from her AND has some sort of opposition coming up. He had better not get HOH.

Last week I missed the voting. The window is like 12 hours or something? I believe it's right after Wed. show?

Tyler is trying to distance himself, but I think he has to wait until after the eviction to run away. He still needs her to vote to evict Swaggy if it comes down to it.

The voting period is Thursday night right after the eviction episode to Friday morning at 9am BBT/12pm EST.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Imhere said:

If I had a penny for every time I heard the word "like" and "literally".....I'd like literally be a billionaire!

It's easier if you make it a drinking game.  That way, you pass out way before you die of boredom.

• Love 11

With the glasses and pulled-back hair, anybody else think Haleigh is channeling her inner Nicole Franzel?  The resemblance is kinda scary - although to be honest, it’s not a bad look on her.

That's not a coincidence. They cast the exact same people every year. There is always a Nicole type, there is always a Frank type, there is always a Marcellus type, etc. etc. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's why giving the power to Bayleigh is probably worth it. I can't have Kaitlyn getting it, and the casuals would probably vote for her. 

Anecdotal: two of the Big Bosses at my work are "super-casuals" (zero live feeds interest, but watch every year and care enough to vote), and both think Kaitlyn is loonier than a toon. So I'm holding out hope.

Zorak, I don't see Winston as very crafty either, so I think Terminal Boredom has set in for him already. Probably because his walking woobie (Brett) isn't up yet to entertain him.

• Love 3

We get to hear the wakeup call. 

time to get up.....

houseguest must be awake during the hours....

fresh batteries are in the storage room....

the announcement repeats and we even got to hear a tiny bit of the song

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

the announcement repeats and we even got to hear a tiny bit of the song

Fitz and the Tantrums - Handclap

Rachel is probably disappointed.  She was telling Winston she was hoping for Despacito again.  

Just now, Sandycat said:

Wow!! Who will Kaitlyn blame, not herself.

She will probably blame Swaggy since I heard her telling Scottie that Swaggy was spreading rumors about her having a crush on Faysal and just think of what that could do to her relationship.  Nevermind her interactions with certain males in the house.  In her mind, it's Swaggy's words that will bring her relationship down.  It's probably easier for her to tell herself that is the cause.

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

She will probably blame Swaggy since I heard her telling Scottie that Swaggy was spreading rumors about her having a crush on Faysal and just think of what that could do to her relationship.  Nevermind her interactions with certain males in the house.  In her mind, it's Swaggy's words that will bring her relationship down.  It's probably easier for her to tell herself that is the cause.

Yes, it will be all Swaggy’s fault. That really was the only thing she got out of her talk with Swaggy. Best to get her out as soon as possible before she blows up on Tyler and Fessy.

I'm honestly surprised that she actually told Fessy that she wanted to "fuck him so bad." She's been flirty, to be sure, but that's a whole other level. I don't imagine that anyone would want to stick it out with someone who is expressing such sentiments to other people. 

• Love 8

Sam was starting to tell a story of how she met someone on farmersonly.com and moved to Virginia (?) because of it.  But we didn't get to hear the story because it cut to the fish.

She was 21 and he was 32.  

She said she lived with him for 3 years and then I think I heard her say she ran away when the rest of them asked why the relationship ended.  BB changed all 4 cameras to the bathroom but I could still hear her voice a little.

• Love 2

Thinking so Swaggy’s talks with Sam, Kaycee, JC, etc., its always about competitions. He fails to see probably the most important aspect is the social game. HE fails miserably in that aspect. If he loves to compete, he is more suited for Survivor, but then again he’d fail at the social aspect.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm honestly surprised that she actually told Fessy that she wanted to "fuck him so bad." She's been flirty, to be sure, but that's a whole other level. I don't imagine that anyone would want to stick it out with someone who is expressing such sentiments to other people. 

woah woah woooahhhhhhhh - she said that!?!?!?

i saw that she told tyler that she wanted to kiss him but i didn't see that one.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

i saw that she told tyler that she wanted to kiss him but i didn't see that one.

I missed it, too. She apparently covered her mic to say it, but they still caught it. 

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I read about it in the article linked by HartofDixie yesterday, but I haven't seen any discussion here from anyone that heard it.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I find it hard to believe that they've been together for 5 years and he's NEVER seen her be flirty with another guy? I mean it seems to come super natural to her. 

"flirty" can be complimenting someone.  She's lying in bed with guys, arms and legs all tangled up, talking about kissing, sex.   WAAYY past flirting. 

• Love 4
Just now, gunderda said:

rockstar is talking about how germany is not racist and america is.  something like that.  germany owns their shit. america doesnt.  

WHOOOOO is this lady?!?

...and where did she find a rock that big to live under?

• Love 4