Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E14: LIVE DISCUSSION: It is Game Time Kids

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game, and a fire-making challenge could change one person's fate. After 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and the title of sole Survivor

Here is your topic to have a live discussion while the finale is discussed. 

I know it seems really stupid- but the winner is announced on the reunion show, not in this episode.  Not everyone has a chance to watch the reunion immediately after the airing.  If you discuss the results, you are in spoiler territory.  You have to take discussion of the vote tally and winner/loser there. 

(edited)

I didn't even recognize anyone all cleaned up.  Except Seabass, who constantly has the vacant look in his eyes.

It should say something about how well Ghost Island has worked when they had to reuse an advantage already played in the game.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Anybody want to guess the percentage of paid fans in the crowd? I’m thinking 40.

Lord I hope they spare us from Probst having inane conversations with shills in the crowd during the episode. Just show the show!

I’d like to see Donathan go out first because I’m sick of his truth bomb bullshit.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Lord I hope they spare us from Probst having inane conversations with shills in the crowd during the episode. Just show the show!

Yeah, I'd rather get right to the show and save Probst for the reunion.  That's all the Probst I need.  Especially with a final 6, it just wastes time.

I much preferred when we had a final 4 in the finale.  Something made it more special.  However, I prefer a final 2 to a final 3.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I’d like to see Donathan go out first because I’m sick of his truth bomb bullshit.

I'd rather the only one left not trying to give game to Dom and Wendell stays 

• Love 2
(edited)

It’s Survivor!  I actually don’t even really care about these six chuckleheads (‘cept Laurel, still love you boo even with your questionable decision-making), I just love this damn show so much.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 2

How many poles is Probst ready to huff tonight?

How about this: ten minutes of recap for anyone just tuning in, have the announcment around 10:05, and slate the Reunion from there.

I think Probst would get a chubby if Donathan wins. Then he can take credit for his victory after "urging" him on in the first episode.

• Love 2

Hi Jeff!

Remember folks, we can't talk about the winner in this thread even though the winner is announced in this episode. At least that's how CBS does it in its videos of past seasons on All Access.

I can see Sebastian's seashell necklace.

Yay Laurel!

2 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

I'd rather the only one left not trying to give game to Dom and Wendell stays 

I guess I’m just assuming there’s no way Dom and Wendell will go, so I want the people who annoy me out first. Which right now is only Donathan.

It’s pleasant to watch a finale where I don’t hate anyone. I can deal with whatever happens.

• Love 5
(edited)

They all should have made the move to get Dom/Wendell out when they had to chance.  I think Laurel is resigned to just losing to them now.

The words “make a big move” have lost all meaning.

Many seasons ago.  Just like blindside.

It’s pleasant to watch a finale where I don’t hate anyone. I can deal with whatever happens.

The only one I don't want to see win is Laurel, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.  Unlike last season when I was grinding my teeth during the finale.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

They all should have made the move to get Dom/Wendell out when they had to chance.  I think Laurel is resigned to just losing to them now.

Crazy thing is if both lose IC and the rest teamed to blindside them they could do it 

Just now, jay741982 said:

Crazy thing is if both lose IC and the rest teamed to blindside them they could do it 

Problem is, Dom/Wendell have idols and I'd have to think they'd be absolute idiots not to play them.  Isn't final 6 the last chance they have?  Donathan would probably be game, but Laurel wouldn't, and Angela is hard to predict.  I don't think she knows what she's doing most times.

This maze is pretty cool.

• Love 1

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Donathan at his last bag of pieces: "I made it Jeff!"

Jeff: "The crowd roars with excitement"

Jeff: "Wendell has one piece left if he can keep his puzzle together."  Dom blows in his direction.

Good job Wendell is yelling out Probst's name!

• Love 5

Come on, Laurel! Back to back immunities!

Well, congratulations, Wendell! I like you, good job!

And he remembered to yell at Jeff to look at his puzzle.

• Love 1

No matter how pissed Laurel is I still don't believe she's going to make a move. 

Wendell's now certain for F4 (immunity this IC, idol for the next), right? 

• Love 2

My guess is Dom plays his idol, and someone is idoled out.  Not sure if they'll really target Seabass but I'd guess it's between him or Donathan, unless Laurel really decides to make a move and it backfires.

Well at least Seabass gets blindsided on a steak dinner.  Smart thinking Wendell.

• Love 1